News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline BaneThePunisher

Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #300 on: May 30, 2017, 05:16:40 PM »
Having recovered sufficiently from my broken nose and a slight concussion I look about the ring. All kinds of action going on but I am looking for one person.

Ah there she is.

She has some young lad trapped in a bodyscissors hold that looks painful.

But that will change soon enough.

I slither in under the bottom rope and make my way stealthily towards Sarah who is wrapped up in teasing her victim.

My arms snake around your head as I pull you back towards my lap and I start squeezing away.

"Miss me?"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #301 on: May 30, 2017, 07:06:58 PM »
That sure felt satisfying! I slowly get back to my feet after sending Pinya flying across the ring with my Shotgun Dropkick, only to find that masked brute Bane has returned! And he's choking Sarah from behind now! Gritting my teeth, I start to approach him when I come across my discarded straitjacket. Snatching it up, I hurry around behind Bane and LEAP onto his side, muscled back. My legs close in around his waist and my ample breasts grind down over his upper back as I take the jacket and cover his face with it from behind! SMOTHERING him with the restraint, I pull back wildly on the closed sleeves, trying to get him to release Sarah!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #302 on: May 30, 2017, 07:30:42 PM »
I am finally cinching in a hold on Sarah when I feel a pair of strong legs around my waist. 

Then I feel some firm breasts pressing onto my back.

"Tiffany"

Before I can do much more I feel tough white material over my head and pulling back, smothering me.

I immediately release Sarah and reach back to try and grab Tiffany's head or hair or something to get her to release her grip.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #303 on: May 30, 2017, 07:59:53 PM »
I got Bane's masked head and face completely covered by my straitjacket, and after a few twists and pulls on the sleeves I notice the brute's released Sarah. I smirk in triumph, giving The Punisher a few firm squeezes of my legs to his waist. I'm about to set into motion my next attack, when suddenly I feel his big, grubby hand reach back and clutch my flowing platinum blonde mane!

"H-hey! Quit grabbin' my hair ya big ba--!" I scream out as he yanks on a handful of my thick tresses, loosening my grip on the jacket, which slackens the smothering effect my jacket had on his face! Next thing I know, my head's yanked to the side by his strong grip and I let out a yelp! "NGHH!"

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #304 on: May 30, 2017, 08:58:09 PM »
Just as I make headway with Tiffany and getting my lungs filled back, I get knocked down to the mat again.

As I am falling with the sharp pain in my knee, I pull hard on Tiffany's head and toss her over my shoulder.

Then I follow down to the mat.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #305 on: May 30, 2017, 09:08:29 PM »
Struggling to smother and control Bane proves to be a lot more difficult when the beast has a handful of your hair. I'm starting to lose my grip on the jacket entirely as his hand continuously yanks on my mane, when all of a sudden the big man toppled over! Someone must have knocked him over, and from the corner of my narrowed eyes I manage to spot my lovely rival Eva to be the culprit! While I appreciate her helping me out, Bane still is gripping my hair, and as he falls, I fall as well! Well, I don't JUST fall - the Punisher full on TOSSES me over his shoulder! My scalp BURNS as he YANKS on my hair, easily controlling my body! I let out another scream as I'm flipped over him and go CRASHING into the canvas! I let out a deep moan as I land heavily on the mat, my straitjacket which I've held onto throughout that flip now laid out on top of me. I gasp and breathe haggardly, trying to regain my senses as I lay flat on my back.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 09:11:24 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #306 on: May 30, 2017, 09:42:44 PM »
I lie there and spasm after Eva stomps my back.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #307 on: May 31, 2017, 12:56:32 AM »
I sit up groggily, shaking my head after that rough landing. I glance over at Bane and discover he's also down for the moment, flat on his masked face with Eva looming over him. She stomps down as hard as she could into the small of his back and the masked giant spasms from the shot. I slowly roll to my knees and snatch the jacket off the canvas, crawling over Bane and mounting his back again. Taking the jacket in both hands, I slide it under his chin and over his throats, looking to choke him with it. Before I do so, I lean on close and hiss into his ear, "time for Mama to put ya to sleep!"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 03:58:49 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #308 on: May 31, 2017, 04:58:07 PM »
I am hurting, but not so much to keep me out.

My attempt at resting was thwarted by Eva kicking me. But she does not follow up.

So more recover time.

Then I feel soft, strong legs alongside my body. Someone's mounting me.

Tiffany. Has to be. Eva would feel more bottom heavy.

Then the jacket goes around my throat. I tense, but there is a pause.

It lets me figure out my next move as Tiffany decides to taunt me.

Her lips are so very close to my ear, letting me know where she is. As she begins speaking I slowly move my arms towards my head and grab the arms of the jacket. 

When she locks in the choke, I keep it at bay with my hands as much as I can.

And I rise.

I get my knees first under me and then my feet. Staggering up as Tiffany rides my back.

Then I blindly just push both of us backwards, not sure if I'll hit someone or the ropes or the corner.

I just know I need to get Tiffany off of me.

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #309 on: May 31, 2017, 11:03:25 PM »
After recovering from that "Shotgun Dropkick" I use the ropes and slowly get back to my feet,,as I turn and look back into the ring, I see Bane in bad shape, as Tiffany and Eva double team him, while attempting to choke him out.. I cringe slightly as I see Eva deliever one of her Super Kicks.. Waiting on someone to shout out TIMBER !!!! as Eva connects, a smirk crosses my face, as she plants her foot back down to the canvas...I lean back into the ropes, then come charging off, straight at Eva for now,,as I'm not sure which way Bane and Tiffany will end up...As I get close enough to Eva, I drive my shoulder into her abs, with a spear, as we both slam back down into the canvas...I push back up to my hands and knees,,looking into Evas eyes, "you know double teaming is against the rules"...smirks
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2017, 06:18:01 AM »
Bane impressively manages to get to his feet while I still clutch onto his back with my straitjacket wrapped around his throat. Gasping as he manages to get us both upright, I instinctively cling onto his waist with my long, toned legs squeezing at his sides. Just then, the big man begins to fall backward! But also at that moment, from the corner of my eye, I catch Eva coming in from the side, ready to hit her "World's Sexiest Superkick" into Bane's cheek! She yells at me to get off of Bane, just incase he doesn't tip backward, but the kick connects and his trajectory shifts. I don't know which way the giant will fall over, but I do spot Pinya coming in outta nowhere to hit Eva with a destructive spear! By GAWD, that spear turned the gal inside out!

Scowling, and noticing Bane may be stunned a bit on his feet for the time being from that Superkick, I then change up my plans. Letting go of the jacket for a moment, I CLIMB onto Bane's shoulders as quickly as I can, and LEAP off of him, flying through the air with a Flying Forearm aimed at Pinya as he starts to push himself up off the mat!

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2017, 09:32:15 AM »
Slowly making my way back up, as I intend to inflict some more damage to the fallen, spread eagle Eva, my eyes quickly widen as I see Tiffany flying thru the air on my direction..A stern, determined look on her face, more or less saying, "No you don't Pinya"... then BAMMM !!!! Her flying forearm connects, the impact sending me back down to the canvas..Lawd, she's got some power behind her, thinking to myself, rolling to my side, leaning on my left elbow and forearm, as I attempt to collect my bearings...Telling myself, "Ok pin,,you need to take this big, busty, blonde, bitch to school"... Taking a few deep breaths, quickly shaking my head from side to side, I look to get back to all fours... 
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #312 on: June 05, 2017, 01:30:46 AM »
The flying forearm hits flush and Pinya goes flying back empty bag caught in an updraft. He tumbles backward comically but manages to regain his bearings a short while after taking such a brutal forearm shot. I'm already on my feet, dusting myself off and feeling quite good with myself after hitting such a phenomenal move. I arch a brow as I notice him getting back onto all fours, then notice Eva also getting o her feet. She looks pissed, she probably wants a big ol' chunk of Pinya. I saunter up beside my lovely, sexy arch-nemesis turned temporary ally and give her luscious ass a lil' pat as I whisper in her ear, "take a breather, sugah, I got this."

I kiss Eva on her cheek and step in front of her, placing my hands on shapely hips, my gaze falling back over Pinya. "Let's get one thing straight. Eva's MY bitch and only I get to hit her with a spear like that! Not you! I don't appreciate ya knockin' my bitch down like that! Why don't ya try hitting me with that spear, sugah?!"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:31:26 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #313 on: June 05, 2017, 02:23:39 AM »
Slowly lifting my head as I notice both Tiffany and Eva right in front of me. Hearing Tiffany talking about Eva being her Bitch and not being appreciative of my skills in the ring, then hearing her challenge of me spearing her. A sly smile crosses my face, as my eyes lock onto Tiffanys.."Hmm so Evas YOUR Bitch huh? Maybe you should keep her on a tighter leash then she might find herself being alot safer that way". As I watch for an expression on Tiffanys face, I plant my right foot back into the canvas, my fingers gripping the canvas tight for leverage, then before Tiffany can react, I launch myself at her, like a lineman of a football team, my left shoulder slamming into her abs, my arms wrapping around her thighs, as I take her down to the canvas with a THUD....Kneeling next to her, giving her a cute little smile, "Did you mean, like that"?

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #314 on: June 05, 2017, 03:20:22 AM »
I do have to admit, the lil' bugger has a HELLUVA of a spear. I'm flat on my back, legs spread, arms on either side of me, eyes gazing up at the arena lights, moaning as the spear had knocked me down. But not out. I see Pinya's face looming over me from the corner of my eye, a big shit-eating grin on his face as he taunts me. I promptly lift my hand up, giving him a thumbs-up. Then my hand drops down to the mat.

That was good, he had quite a bit of strength behind that spear, and he used enough force to knock me flat onto my ass. The thing is, he caught my love Eva by surprise, which caused her sexy ass to go flipping off into the Stratosphere. Put enough force into your surprise moves and you can send anyone spiralling into next week. But I was ready for Pinya's spear. I wanted to knee his jaw as he came in close or even thought about leap-frogging him so that he'd spear Eva AGAIN, but the lil' bugger was a bit too quick for me. I was bracing my abs and flexing them into steel beneath my skimpy leopard minidress, anticipating the worst impact from his spear. I WASN'T expecting him to hit me SO QUICKLY and now I'm down on the mat. Down, but not out.

It was a hard hit, I'll give him that, enough to put me down for sure. But it wasn't the hardest hit I've ever taken. I just need a couple of seconds to catch my breath.. I glance over and the faintest of smirks lights up my gaping mouth. He's still smiling down at me, kneeling by my fallen form, trying to taunt me. He's certainly not doing much, just leaning over me, smiling. Ohh, these guys never do learn. If ya have Mama Silk down, if ya somehow managed to get the Platinum Queen down, ya best keep her down cause she's just gonna get right back up and hit ya six times harder..

And I do just that. In a flash, I KIP-UP while Pinya still continues to kneel on the canvas. Then, in a blink of an eye, I spin around on my left heel and fire off a snap roundhouse kick with my right, my shin acting like a cruise missile, slashing through the air aiming for the back of Pinya's head!