News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Maura vs Nacy (third fight)

• 5 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Maura vs Nacy (third fight)
« on: July 04, 2009, 05:24:55 PM »
                                                MAURA VS. NANCY (the third fight)

Since the moment Nancy won and humiliated me before my friends at the club, I was looking for an opportunity to fight her, humiliate her more than when I did it in front of her husband, Mark. I knew I was better than Nancy by far and only due to my overconfidence at the club she was able to win. I had lost face before my friends and I wanted to make to worst possible for her. I have better tits, better cxnt and I am much more sexy, I kept telling to myself, and to whoever wanted to hear.

My friend Beth kept teasing me about my defeat. “Oh, yes, you are better, and I know you have a beautiful pussy and great tits, but I saw how she outfucked you in the club and you cried like a baby”. I got angry at her words everytime and one day I slapped her and we started fighting until I dominated her, facesat her and she was crying while I cum and peed on her face. “So you bitch, learn to have your mouth shut about Nancy and me”. She stopped teasing me about that, but she kept saying small things like: “Hey, I saw Nancy yesterday and she looked gorgeous”, or “I heard Nancy is saying all over the place she is better than you and you are scared of her”.

I was starting to get furious at Beth, and above all at Nancy, but for some reason I couldn’t meet her, maybe she was on vacation or hiding from me. “Yes, she must be hiding”, I told myself. “She knows she was extremely lucky and she must be afraid if she fights me again she will be humiliated forever”.

Then, I remembered I had her e-mail address and had the idea that, since I couldn’t meet her, maybe I could challenge her by mail… copying common friends. I smiled at the idea, thinking of furious she would be when realizing I was challenging her before her friends ann mine too.

“Hey you, pissy cxnt, are you hiding from me? You were lucky, slut, but you know who is better and I understand you don’t want to get hurt and humiliated again”. This was my mail to her, and for my surprise, the stupid bitch answered.

“You are the only pissy cxnt in town, whore, and people still talk about how I demonstrated I am better and humiliated you. I still wear your panties, yes, the stinky panties I won from you. Do you have more, bitch?”.

I was so pissed that I was tempted to go to her home and humiliate her again before her husband. But I thought it was not enough. I had done that and I had enjoyed the face of him when I left from their home with her panties and leaving them full of shame. I needed to teach her a lesson she would never forget.

And the opportunity came soon, when our mutual friend Cindy invited us to a birthday BBQ celebration at her beautiful and big house. As in most of Cindy’s parties, the most important people in town would be there. I wanted not only her husband and my friends know who was better, but all the town. Everybody.

I went to the party late on purpose. I wanted to make a grand entrance. I had an spectacular outfit, a almost transparent black top, which helped to enhance my big boobs  without a bra, a short red skirt that when sitting down would permit to see my black see thru panties, allowing a view of my thick bush, hairier than the day I had fought with Nancy, a black garter and stockings and high heels. My entrance, accompanied by a more discreet Beth, was truly spectacular, and Cindy came over, kissing me on the cheeks and whispering I was gorgeous. I was looking around the garden, where the party was already very alive but, to my dismay, I couldn’t see Nancy.

Cindy accompanied us for a time, kissing and shaking hands with friends and acquaitances, offering us a drink which I took almost mechanically. I asked Cindy for Nancy and she told me she was invited, of  course, but she would be late as usual. Then added in whispers: “Everybody knows your intentions and opinions are divided about who is better and who will win today. I won’t take sides, since you both are my friends, but after your last fight which I watched, I would say you are neck and neck on the bets”.

I was pretty upset by this remark, but I was for more upsetting. At the entrance of the garden Nancy appeared with her husband, Mark. As they say, she was dressed to kill, her gorgeous body moving as an actress at a Gala, her top letting most of her big boobs showing, almost to the nipples, her strong thighs barely covered with a miniskirt of an elegant dark blue. Her top was cream color, which made difficult to distinguish from her skin, as if she were naked. She had cream stocking also and you could see her garter and almost her panties. And heels… three or four inches heels which made her appear taller than most of the women around. Cindy was immediately kissing her and her husband, making a fuss about how beautiful she was, and “how nice of you to come” kind of comments. She smiled wickedly when she saw me from afar, but soon she moved her attention to other guests, in a gesture of contempt to me.

I was so furious by then I drank my vodka in a gulp and I screamed. Everybody stopped, looking at me, as I gave my glass to Beth and started walking sinuously to Nancy, hissing “slut, come here”. I could see her eyes of admiration of my body and maybe fear? Yes, I thought it was fear when I smelled her scent, or maybe it was the arousal of a new fight? I was aroused too, partly because of her beautiful body and scent and partly because I was going to fight for my supremacy. We stared at each other, faces inches apart, erect nipples almost touching under our tops, breaths hot. “Yes, Maura?”, she hissed and I noticed a small tremor in her voice. “Yes, Nancy, I want you to tell all this people here you were lucky in our second fight… and I am much better than you”, I said in a loud whisper. She smiled, but unsure, looking around to her husband and Cindy. “Oh! I don’t think I will do that! I think it was you who were lucky at my home, but in our real fight I demonstrated my cxnt is much better than yours!” she said smiling and loud for everybody to hear.

I didn’t let her to take the initiative. As I laughed at her words, I pulled her top from her boobs and ripped it off from her body, leaving her (beautiful yes) tits naked for all to see. It was a collective gasp when they saw their firmness and the hardness of her rossy nipples, while Nancy gasped in surprise and covered then with trembling hands. I laughed more while I pull off my black transparent top and showed proudly my own boobs, a size bigger and as firm as Nancy’s, with my dark nipples as hard as hers. “Now, won’t you accept that my tits are bigger and firmer than yours, slut?”, I almost screamed, when a collective gasp louder than before adknowledged my beautiful and firm boobs. I knew I had a psychological advantage and before she could react, I grabbed her wrists, separating her hands form her boobs and smashed mine violentñy on hers, making her tits flatten and her throat emit a deep groan of pain. I knew that even in the fight I lost I had won our titfight, so I was pretty sure I would win again and gain a very important advantage, psychological again, against my competitor. So, I stepped back a pace and smashed my boobs again on hers, making her trip back and almost fall with the impact. It was a silence in the audience, broken by her animal scream when she launched her body against mine and our boobs crashed brutally and we grabbed each other long hair and pulled while our nipples started a battle, rubbing, scratching, crashing again and again, with one of our arms around our backs and the other pulling hairs immisericordily. Tears appeared in our eyes as our hands pulled and twisted hairs and our reddening boobs flattened and rubbed against each other. I started moving my nipples laterally and up and down on hers, scrubbing hard, pushing hers into her areolas, flattening her tits more, hard pushes and rubs. Our tearing eyes met and I could see her shame and fear, remembering probably our previous tits battle. I continued pushing and grinding, making her step back, losing, following her until her back hit a tree and I pushed her head savagely to the trunk and hissed: “My boobs bigger and better, bitch?”. She pushed me and nodded with tears all over her cheeks and tits. “I want you to tell everybody, whore! And loud!”, I screamed, spitting on her face for effect. “Yes, yes, your tits are bigger and harder!”, she finally conceded, but adding: “But I am a much better woman than you, dirty whore!”.

My slap on her face resounded in all the big garden, accompanied by a collective gasp of the guests. Her answer was expected and I did avoid her slap, but not her clinch. In a moment, we were staggering around, fingernails clawing in our backs and knees trying to kick between our legs. Unsuccessfully. Suddenly, Nancy grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers, kissing me almost violently her tongue in my mouth. She must have remembered how in our last figth she gagged me with her tongue and I lost the mouths battle. It was not going to be like that again. I grabbed hers and twisted her head hard as my tongue entered her mouth and pushed hers back into her throat. She fought and our tongues were in and out for a long time, sucking and even biting each other, salivas sliding to our chins and necks…

I won. This time I won. Her tongue was pushed back, she gagged and coughed and she almost threw up as my tongue touched her throat as my hand pulled her head down and back. There were tears in her eyes and cheeks when her legs gave and she got on her knees, still coughing and spitting. I looked around, my pride intact, knowing I was going to win and humiliate the beautiful bitch. Waiting for her to recover.

“Had enough, whore? Enough to declare I am a much better woman that you?”, I screamed at her. She had glassy eyes, tearing eyes, but she was stubborn enough to say no with the head. “No way, whore. Only your tits are better, and this time your tongue. But no doubt my cxnt is hairier and hotter and will submit yours always. And that is where a woman can say she is better”, she screamed back.

I deliberately got my heels off… got my skirt down and off and staid in front of her only in panties, garter and stockings. “If you are brave enough, I am here for you”, I said cupping my mound provocatively. She looked miserable, her tits red and flattened, her face contorted and all the make up dirty of tears, her mouth swollen of my brutal attack. Not that I felt much better, because the fight had also affected me, thought not at the same level.

She got up, her knees still trembling slightly, not sure if for the pain inflicted to her or for her fear that the worst was still to come. Somehow, she must had detected that my fury and decisiveness were higher than in our previous confrontations. I saw hate in her eyes, all her contempt gone, trying to save face only, maybe expecting a miracle, someone to put an end to this. But no one raised a hand in her help. She took out her skirt and I could see her panties filled with her blonde forest, thick but evidently not as thick as mine. Slowly, teasingly, in mute challenge, I pull my panties off, showing my incredibly grown bush, my wet cxnt lips and my protruding clitoris. Then, I smelled the panties and throwed them to her face. “Do you think you smell better and your cxnt is hairier than mine, bitch?”, I said laughing. Everybody could see mine was hairier and my clit larger than hers, whe she pulled her panties off and her cxnt, glorious and great but not in comparison with mine, appeared for all to see. There were whispers between the guests… and I could feel they all realized my cxnt was better.

She launched suddenly an attack that almost got me by surprise. Her fingernails clawed in one of my tits as her other hand got between my legs and three fingers found the way to my slit. I groaned in pain but reacted fast, burying three fingers too in her vagina as I clawed my nails in one of her already hurt tits and raked deep. She groaned but kept fucking me and scratching me. Only, I was dong the same and with more and more efficiency. I felt her cxnt trembling around my fingers and knew she would cum. But she sensed the same and retired fast. With a trembling voice she whispered: “cxnt to cxnt, whore”. I smiled wickedly and said: “Wouldn’t ve better to give up? You only need a few words and it will be the end”.

She simply moved her head right and left. She sat on the grass and opened her thighs in invitation. I looked again around and sat in front of her, crossing my thighs with hers, looking at her eyes. I saw the flick in her pupils but I was not fast enough to realize what was coming. Her cxnt hit mine hard, sending pain all up my spine and bringing tears to my eyes. I closed my legs as I tried to recover and then she was there, her nails on my tits, raking brutally as she tried to hit my pained pussy again. “So, that is going to be your game?”, I thought. “I am game, you whore”. I reopened my legs and we started banging our cxnts to each other brutally, groaning at each hit, while our nails clawed again on the already hurt boobs, pulling and twisting nipples, spitting on our faces with real hate, grinding cxnts hard after each bump. I was hurting, but I was sure she was too, our clits swolled and redish, our hairs tangling and wet. It was a kind of ominous silence around us, the guests mesmerized by our hateful and savage fight, though the silence was broken here and there by gasps and whispers. The odor of our bodies, cxnts and sweat, filled the space around us in spite of the nice breeze, and the noise of our breath was loud as that of our groans. We grabbed our butts, clawing our long nails and raking until blood marks appeared, but pulling our cxnts together and bumping and grinding them harder and faster. Little by little I got the upper hand. Her ass started to slide back on the grass as I bumped harder, Nancy’s breath was shallower by the minute, I clawed my nails harder, hit with all my strength her cxnt with mine, pushed her clit back into her folds, rubbing mine harder and deeper in her slit…

She screamed out of her lungs when a stream of cum squirted like a geyser from her cum… “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHOREEEEEEEEEEE, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I’M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG”. I continued banging her cxnt with mine cruelly, making her cum more, smelling her juices and even her pee when she squirted also some, while her face was a mask of hate, terror, pain, tears and spilled and dirty makeup. I grabbed her pubic hair and pulled, hissing: “Now scream, whore, tell all here who is better”. “YES, YES, YOU ARE THE BEST HERE, YOUR cxnt IS ALSO BETTER THAN MINE”. I smiled widely, looking around, while a collective and excited conversation started as the guests were relieved after the brutal fight.

I hadn’t finished. I needed to humiliate Nancy more. I straddled her head with my strong sweaty thighs and I started grinding my cxnt on her mouth and nose, literally smothering her as I had my pleasure and she couldn’t almost move, my hand grabbing her hair and pushing her face to my cxnt, making her lick and suck until I exploded copiously on her face. When I stopped trembling I got on my feet, squatted on top of her and let my bladder open on her tits, belly and cxnt. Then took my panties and wetted them with my pee and cum, pushed them into her mouth and screamed: “HAVE THIS, SLUT, AND NEVER EVER COME BACK TO ME, WHORE”.

Not looking at her anymore, I got into my top and  skirt, took my heels in my hand and walked out of the garden and the place just with one wave of my hand  to Cindy and her guests.

Offline beth45

Re: Maura vs Nacy (third fight)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 11:19:11 PM »
nice story maura i really liked good job hope t5o hear more from you

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:06:43 AM »
oh yes, Maura, i like your good story, i think, you are sure better women than Nancy. Your tits, your pussy and too your thigh is stronger and better.

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 09:08:49 PM »
Please write more. you are a genius.
strong arm tactics

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 08:04:17 AM »
Please write more. you are a genius.

Tune in tomorrow when mrsbiceps necro bumps another 6 year old thread for no reason.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

barolo

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 12:07:43 AM »
hot story, as always  ;D