Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
April 19, 2014, 01:15:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Friend's Mom Wrestling  (Read 6274 times)
npom

Love one-sided matches between mature women

« on: July 04, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »

I've seen quite a few posts regarding people wanting to see their mother wrestle but does anyone ever think about one of their friend's mom's wrestling?   If so, how does she do?  What attire?
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 07:03:49 AM »

This is a little off of subject, but I have two friends who ARE both moms, and grandmas ( but you wouldn't know it to see them.) They are both very sexy cougars. I have (for a long time) fantasized about them wrestling each other on a dusty, dirty field with me being the only spectator, and the prize that they are fighting for. They are both wearing very little, very tight shorts, and tight mens under shirts (the sleeveless ones) with no bras. As they wrestle, their shirts become soaked with sweet smelling woman sweat, making them "see through", showing their melon sized tits, and their rock hard nipples !!!
Vic

I'm in this since i saw my mom in brutal fighting

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 02:39:07 AM »

Hi, I talked about my mom's fight with my friend's mom...
Vic

I'm in this since i saw my mom in brutal fighting

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »

Why not friend's mom with your mom ?
You and your friend are watchng ?

Or if it's only friend's mom, what relationship do you have with her ?
In what situation can it happen ?
memphisbelle

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »

my friends momma would be a good wrestler ive seen her in her bikini in the back yard and shes aggressive.id like her and my momma to fight Cheesy
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
yardley.wood

I love catfights!

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »

I don’t know if this fits in with the topic but my wife’s mom lives just down the street from me. She is in her early forties, dark haired, about five six tall, and still very sexy especially when she dresses up to go out wearing her tight, black leather mini skirt and just below the knee length, black high heeled leather boots. There is another woman who lives at the opposite end of the street about the same age and size. She is also very attractive and most men look longingly after them when either walks by. Although nothing has happened there is quite a lot of competition between the two women as to who is the sexiest and who can attract the most wolf whistles and so on. I often think about what would happen if this competition came to the surface and developed into a row and then a catfight. There is some waste ground behind the houses where we live and I would love to see the two women meet and fight there. Mother-in-law dressed in her mini skirt and boots and the other woman in tight jeans tucked into her boots or mini skirt and boots. I think it would be a really wild catfight with hair pulling, wild, swinging punches and slaps and nails being dug in to the others bear flesh.         
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 08:36:56 PM »

Hey Yardley,

That would be a fantastic catfight. Your Mother-in-law, and the other woman sound like they are a couple of real sexy cougars. I love when cougars fight. I also love your fantasy about them fighting in those clothes, and in the waste dump. What a fucking turnon !! Do you think that they ever would get into a catfight? If they are rivals for mens attentions, and knowing how women hate each other normally...there is a chance. What if you start saying things to your Mother-in-law about he other woman, and start dropping hints ?? If you knw the other woman, you could get into a conversation with her, and mention thngs about how sexy your Mother-in-law is, and plant the idea in both their heads on how they are so even when it comes to picking who the sexier, and better woman is. And, maybe after you get them both wanting to settle their feud, you could mention the dump outback, and how a couple of real sexy mature women would settle their rivalry!!! Hey buddy...it's worth a try, right?
And...if it don't work, you could make it still happen for all of us in our fantasies, by writting a fucking  out of sight story full of all the delitefull hairpulling, swinging fists, clawing nails, wrestling, and all you mentioned, and wearing those miniskirts, boots...oh WOW !!!  What do you say?Huh
yardley.wood

I love catfights!

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 06:08:19 PM »

That’s a thought I’ve had myself on many an occasion Dan. Both fighting wearing their tight mini skirts and boots would be the icing on the cake but I would settle for jeans and tee-shirts or blouses or indeed any clothing at all just to see them fight.

I have always been a little hesitant to bring up the possibility with either woman. I know the other woman down the street quite well, as both are middle class, well educated and intelligent and would soon see through any poorly thought out attempt to set up a fight between them. Both my mother-in-law and my wife know of my interest in women fighting and mother-in-law has teased my by promising to friendly wrestle her daughter, my wife, in front of me. I am still waiting and hoping that’s going to happen but don’t hold your breath.         

Roll Eyes Tongue
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »

I got so turned on by the thoughts of your mother-in-law fighting that other woman.i wouldn't care either about tight miniskirts or jeans...if hey would only fight !!!  if you Mother-in-law is oen about your catfght interest, tell her about wanting to see her catfight that woman. I would.

And try to push the wrestling match. Would do you think would win? wife, or Mom??
yardley.wood

I love catfights!

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 07:07:32 AM »

My wife knows of my interest in women fighting so I have no problems discussing the matter with her. I brought up the idea of my wife and her mom having a ‘fight’ in front of me last night and asked her if her mom had mentioned it. To my surprise she said they had talked about it. The idea seems to be that they might have a ‘little wrestle’ as my wife put it on my birthday for me.

The general idea is that mother-in-law will come and stay over for a day or two, she often does, as her husband is away on business then. We can have a few glasses of wine, watch an appropriate DVD and then, as my wife put it, she will have a ‘bit of a girlie rough and tumble’ with her mom. We live in a large house so enough space can be cleared in the living room for the fight to take place. No rules have been discussed yet as far as I know so it may just be a question of what happens on the night.   
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 11:32:46 PM »

Hey you lucky guy...

I know we both want to see your mother-in-law get into a catfight wth her rival down the street...but...if your wife and her mom are gong to wrestle  live, and in front of you as the only spectator, that has to be turning you on already!! Just talking about it with your wife, and her telling you that her and her mom has dscussed it, and is actually planning it for your birthday, has MY dick hard. lol.

When is your birthday? Is it soon?  Now...if your mother-in-law fought the neighbor woman, it would be a catfight...and a couple of older cougars going at it woman to woman can get pretty nasty, and dirty. But...of course, when your wife and her mom go at it on your birthday, it will be a  "wrestling" only fight, as it should be. They may pull a little hair (that would be sexy)...but I would'nt think it would get too rough. it will be spirited and exciing, I'm sure...but it won't turn into an all out catfight like the other fight would be. That's good. you really don't want your wife, and her mom really trying to hurt each other. It will be fun, and very sexy, I'm sure !!! 

Do you know what they will wear? I think you should be allowed to pick the outfits. Has your wife ever wrestled before?

Please let me know all the details as they lead up to their match...ok?? I want to know everything. And of course, you have to give me blow by blow details of the wrestling match..ok?

I'm sorry..I should have sent this in a personal message. oh well...sorry.

yardley.wood

I love catfights!

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 10:44:18 AM »

Hi Dan no worries about the post. I put this in the public domain so anyone could read it, comment on it and I hope enjoy it. 

We have discussed the details a little more. The girls will wear nice but old dresses so they can pull at each others clothes. This is instead of slapping or punching, there is to be no slapping or punching allowed. As Dan says the intention is not to hurt each other (except maybe the loser’s pride) but to have a friendly wrestling catfight for me. Hair pulling will be allowed but only to guide the head and if the hair pulling starts to hurt too much then it must stop immediately. Both my wife and her mom have agreed to wear their stockings and suspenders for me when they fight. I wanted them to wear their boots as well but they both said no to that as they thought it might be dangerous and I suppose they are right so they will fight without footwear. Although it is a friendly fight I think there will still be some needle in it as mom will want to show her daughter she is still the boss and my wife will want to show me she is woman enough to have broken free from her mom I certainly hope so anyway. 

Tongue
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 11:07:26 AM »

Yardley..your a lucky man.  I agree about the boots That could be dangerous to both ladies. Sexy, but bad. Since I love hairpulling, I would let it go on for awhile even  if they are hurting somewhat. Women love to pull hair when they fight...soi thnk that they should e the ones who decide if the hairpulling gets too rough...but it is your party !!!

It sounds like you are in for a happy birthday. When is this dream match gonna happen? You have t let me know all the details...ok?  Any chance of you geting some pictures before, during and after the match to post?? That would be hot as hell !!
yardley.wood

I love catfights!

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 11:18:42 AM »

I’ve been away for a while on business but the preparations for my wifge and her mom to wrestle are still going on.

My birthday is at the end of August but we are on holiday then so the fight will take place early in September. I don’t mind the wait though as I am enjoying the build up to it. Judging by my wife’s performance in bed when we have discussed her fighting she is also. All I can say is if she and her mom put the same amount of effort and energy into their fight as she does in bed with me it should be a really worthwhile experience.

I have asked them both about photos and they both said no so I have to respect that and also they have asked me not to name them.   

DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 10:27:01 PM »

I am very disaponted about no pictures, but am looking forward to all the juicy details.
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: