News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Friend's Mom Wrestling

• 11 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Friend's Mom Wrestling
« on: July 04, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »
I've seen quite a few posts regarding people wanting to see their mother wrestle but does anyone ever think about one of their friend's mom's wrestling?   If so, how does she do?  What attire?

Offline Vic

• I'm in this since i saw my mom in brutal fighting
Re: Friend's Mom Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 02:39:07 AM »
Hi, I talked about my mom's fight with my friend's mom...

Offline Vic

• I'm in this since i saw my mom in brutal fighting
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »
Why not friend's mom with your mom ?
You and your friend are watchng ?

Or if it's only friend's mom, what relationship do you have with her ?
In what situation can it happen ?

memphisbelle

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »
my friends momma would be a good wrestler ive seen her in her bikini in the back yard and shes aggressive.id like her and my momma to fight :D

yardley.wood

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »
I don’t know if this fits in with the topic but my wife’s mom lives just down the street from me. She is in her early forties, dark haired, about five six tall, and still very sexy especially when she dresses up to go out wearing her tight, black leather mini skirt and just below the knee length, black high heeled leather boots. There is another woman who lives at the opposite end of the street about the same age and size. She is also very attractive and most men look longingly after them when either walks by. Although nothing has happened there is quite a lot of competition between the two women as to who is the sexiest and who can attract the most wolf whistles and so on. I often think about what would happen if this competition came to the surface and developed into a row and then a catfight. There is some waste ground behind the houses where we live and I would love to see the two women meet and fight there. Mother-in-law dressed in her mini skirt and boots and the other woman in tight jeans tucked into her boots or mini skirt and boots. I think it would be a really wild catfight with hair pulling, wild, swinging punches and slaps and nails being dug in to the others bear flesh.         

yardley.wood

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 06:08:19 PM »
That’s a thought I’ve had myself on many an occasion Dan. Both fighting wearing their tight mini skirts and boots would be the icing on the cake but I would settle for jeans and tee-shirts or blouses or indeed any clothing at all just to see them fight.

I have always been a little hesitant to bring up the possibility with either woman. I know the other woman down the street quite well, as both are middle class, well educated and intelligent and would soon see through any poorly thought out attempt to set up a fight between them. Both my mother-in-law and my wife know of my interest in women fighting and mother-in-law has teased my by promising to friendly wrestle her daughter, my wife, in front of me. I am still waiting and hoping that’s going to happen but don’t hold your breath.         

::) :P

yardley.wood

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 07:07:32 AM »
My wife knows of my interest in women fighting so I have no problems discussing the matter with her. I brought up the idea of my wife and her mom having a ‘fight’ in front of me last night and asked her if her mom had mentioned it. To my surprise she said they had talked about it. The idea seems to be that they might have a ‘little wrestle’ as my wife put it on my birthday for me.

The general idea is that mother-in-law will come and stay over for a day or two, she often does, as her husband is away on business then. We can have a few glasses of wine, watch an appropriate DVD and then, as my wife put it, she will have a ‘bit of a girlie rough and tumble’ with her mom. We live in a large house so enough space can be cleared in the living room for the fight to take place. No rules have been discussed yet as far as I know so it may just be a question of what happens on the night.   

yardley.wood

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 10:44:18 AM »
Hi Dan no worries about the post. I put this in the public domain so anyone could read it, comment on it and I hope enjoy it. 

We have discussed the details a little more. The girls will wear nice but old dresses so they can pull at each others clothes. This is instead of slapping or punching, there is to be no slapping or punching allowed. As Dan says the intention is not to hurt each other (except maybe the loser’s pride) but to have a friendly wrestling catfight for me. Hair pulling will be allowed but only to guide the head and if the hair pulling starts to hurt too much then it must stop immediately. Both my wife and her mom have agreed to wear their stockings and suspenders for me when they fight. I wanted them to wear their boots as well but they both said no to that as they thought it might be dangerous and I suppose they are right so they will fight without footwear. Although it is a friendly fight I think there will still be some needle in it as mom will want to show her daughter she is still the boss and my wife will want to show me she is woman enough to have broken free from her mom I certainly hope so anyway. 

:P

yardley.wood

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 11:18:42 AM »
I’ve been away for a while on business but the preparations for my wifge and her mom to wrestle are still going on.

My birthday is at the end of August but we are on holiday then so the fight will take place early in September. I don’t mind the wait though as I am enjoying the build up to it. Judging by my wife’s performance in bed when we have discussed her fighting she is also. All I can say is if she and her mom put the same amount of effort and energy into their fight as she does in bed with me it should be a really worthwhile experience.

I have asked them both about photos and they both said no so I have to respect that and also they have asked me not to name them.   

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 11:47:58 PM »
so did anything happen with your wife and your mother-in-law yet?

yardley.wood

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 05:54:57 PM »
Sorry for the delay in writing a report but I’m busy right now with my business. Just to say Mother-in-Law was too good for my wife. I was surprised at this as I thought my wife being younger would prove to have more stamina as the fight progress but this was not so. I must confess my Mother-in-Law knew how to fight and showed she was both skilful and strong. A full report to follow as soon as I have time.

As an after thought now I have seen just how good Mother-in-Law is in a fight it might be worth pursuing setting up a fight between her and the neighbour. I was a bit reluctant earlier as I thought Mother-in-Law might not be able to handle herself in a catfight but now I am sure she would give any woman a good fight

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 12:14:43 AM »
glad to hear that it actually happened!  can't wait for you to be able to give a full account of that night.  i would really like to hear the details.