News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

End of the Bingo Queen Part 4

• 1 Replies

Offline october

End of the Bingo Queen Part 4
« on: October 30, 2013, 09:52:24 PM »
Eyes down now for the second half of the evening and 3 more bingo games to be played.
Vera come away from the fruit machines and sat down at a table at the other end of the room as me but continued to stare at me when she could.
The first 2 games were no good but the 3rd game with a jackpot of £30 was looking good as I wanted 2 numbers, but Vera also wanted 2 numbers then she only wanted 1 number and the tension was building as she was getting ready to shout HOUSE at any moment, then one of my numbers came up and then the next number was also mine . HOUSE !  I had won the jackpot, I stood up when I shouted house, and looked across at Vera, she was fuming she got up picked up her coat and stormed out of the hall.
I had a final drink I walked out with a 69 year old woman called Doreen Lawson, she was a softly spoken woman and I was determined to find out more about Vera so I soon brought the subject onto her.
Doreen said that Vera was a Bully always will be and always has been, she is trying to scare you away from being a member as with you there, there is now less chance for her to win which you have proven tonight, do not go looking for trouble but do not be afraid of her either she will soon get used to you and accept you in her own funny way I did find out from Doreen where Vera lived and was determined to see what her house was like.
I soon parted company with Doreen and went home determined I was not going to be driven out of a place I like, with people that I like and where so far I had more then my fair share of luck. TO BE CONTINUED

Offline she got koed

Re: End of the Bingo Queen Part 4
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 09:54:53 PM »
Write the story already