News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

End of the bingo queen Part 5

• 0 Replies

Offline october

End of the bingo queen Part 5
« on: October 31, 2013, 07:59:57 AM »
I decided to see where Vera lived the following day and mid morning started my journey to her house, as I neared the estate where she lived the houses started to become more in a state of disrepair and in the distance I seen Vera's House and some activity outside, so I put my hood up on my jacket crossed the road and proceeded.
When I was directly opposite her house There was a dark haired man with glasses on trying to repair a very battered car the garden was very unkempt and the house was very tatty it belonged to a family who just didn't care. next minute Vera stepped out in a small pink fluffy baby doll nightie and pink fluffy high heel slippers she shouted -- HAVENT YOU FIXED THAT CAR YET GORDON YOU FAT USELESS BASTARD  loud enough for everyone to hear.  Gordon replied -- Should have it running very soon my dear why don't you go inside you will catch a chill out here  as he said this Barbra pushed by Vera who was in the doorway  Vera said -- You are late for school  Barbra replied that it was a free period first thing and she was leaving now.
Barbra made her ugly mother looked like Miss World she certainly inherited her mothers ugly looks and more as she strolled down the street with a fag in her hand while her mother watched from the doorway also with a fag in her hand.
I had seen enough and walked on I knew if I was not careful that this woman would be trouble.
The day went as normal and in the evening I got ready for a session down at the bingo hall.
That evening I walked in and there was Vera playing the fruit machines with the same clothes on as the previous evening including the holed tights. TO BE CONTINUED