News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

End of the bingo queen part 6

• 0 Replies

Offline october

End of the bingo queen part 6
« on: October 31, 2013, 11:32:20 PM »
The evening went pretty much without incident, Vera had the occasional angry stare but I avoided eye contact with her.
The last game of the evening was for £50 and it was eyes down. Vera won the jackpot and when she shouted house she made a presence of staring at me when she picked up her winnings she dropped by my table and started bragging how she is the winner.
Unfortunately I took the bait and said to her - WITH YOUR WINNINGS WHY DONT YOU BUY YOURSELF A DECENT PAIR OF TIGHTS AS THE ONES YOU ARE WEARING HAVE A BIG HOLE IN THEM AND YOU HAVE HAD THEM ON FOR AT LEAST 2 DAYS NOW,  When I said this a few of the ladies started to sxxxxxxx then Vera said YOU WANT TO TAKE ME ON, DO YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME,  ME & YOU BITCH LETS GO NOW.
I realised I had stirred her up and she was angry so I tried to play it down by saying I did not want an argument with her.
She seen I had backed down and this made her stand taller as she said I THOUGHT SO BITCH, YIOU ARE JUST ALL MOUTH.
As the hall closed up I was outside of the building at the top of the steps with my hand on the rail, I was talking to Ivy when Vera came out and lit up.
She took a long drag on her fag and then put the stub on the top of my hand,  I shouted  OUCH and quickly took my hand away and started to run the painful area of skin. Vera said  I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR HAND THERE,  but she had and had done this on purpose she had a grin on her face as she went down the steps and headed towards home. TO BE CONTINUED