News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Savages in Silk Stockings - J Coleman - Repost

• 1 Replies

Offline tangocash123

Savages in Silk Stockings - J Coleman - Repost
« on: November 01, 2013, 12:51:53 AM »
Hello all,

Another J Coleman masterpiece originally posted by gmenn in February  involving a wild and sexy catfight over, and in front of, a man. The reason I reposted was for the benefit of those following the  "Secrets of wives who tell catfight stories" thread in the discussion section since this story includes a scene where Naomi gets her man fired up with some fantasy catfight foreplay.

Enjoy

Savages in Silk Stockings by J Coleman

Naomi Watts had been seeing her new boyfriend Brad for only several months. Their relationship was a bawdy, lusty one with each reveling in the sexual prowess and promiscuity of the other. Brad had a fetish for black silk stockings and Naomi had no problem indulging him by acquiring quite of collection of the ultra sheer black silk stockings that sensuously clung to her curvaceous legs. The stockings had even become a kind of silent signal between them that an amorous night lays ahead by simply donning the sexy nylons under a short skirt.

Brad, a successful Hollywood producer, had previously been seeing Penelope Cruz, an incredibly sexy hot blooded Latino actress known well for her promiscuous behavior with men and ill-tempered jealousy toward other woman. It was this jealousy that eventually drove a wedge between the two lovers and caused Brad to seek solace in the arms of Naomi.

For Naomi, the relationship was more than simply sex. She was in love with Brad and was the "one man woman" type who longed for a meaningful relationship with someone who returned her love and admiration. She was quiet and unassuming but had a dark, sexual, jealous side that rarely reared its head. The cute, placid, otherwise even tempered blonde, could erupt into a volcano of lust and fury when another woman threatened her territory.

One night following a particularly torrid love making session, Brad and Naomi were surprised by a late night phone call. Naomi answered without thinking and wound up on the receiving end of a rather graphic display of cursing, half in English, half in Spanish from an outraged Penelope. The fiery Latino brunette threw a verbal barrage of catty insults and threats at the sexy blonde who dismissed it with a laugh, inwardly pleased that Cruz had discovered her in Brad's bedroom in the middle of the night answering his phone. Then, when Penelope demanded to speak to Brad, Naomi coyly replied that he was terribly busy at the moment and couldn't be disturbed. To add insult to injury, the blonde moaned slightly as if to imply Brad was doing things to her as they spoke which just fueled Penelope's rage even more. Laughing, Watts hung up the phone.
     "Baby, you don't want to tangle with her," Brad said. "She\rquote s one psycho bitch."
     "She doesn't scare me in the least," Naomi said, rolling over onto her side and sliding a nylon clad leg over Brad's stomach. "She's
      just talking trash."
     "She does more than talk," Brad said, shaking his head. "I've seen her actually try to rip some poor girl's hair out just for smiling at
      me."
     "I can handle that skinny little bitch," Naomi said. "I'll teach her how women fight down under." With that, she lightly dragged her
       nails across Brad's chest which almost immediately caused a semi erection. This didn't go unnoticed by Naomi.
     "She's a wild fighter though, let me tell you," Brad said, obviously uncomfortable.
     "So am I," Naomi said coyly, baiting him with a sultry voice. "If she shows up around here, I'll give her all she can handle and
      more."
     "Oh really?"
     "Yes, really!" Watts said, slowly pulling back the covers and crawling on top of Brad until she was sitting on him in a straddle position with her panty clad cxnt rubbing against his bare stomach and her silken nylons pressed tightly against his ribcage. She lightly dragged her nails across his chest and then lightly dug in. "I'd rip and claw and tear off her little tits like this!"

Brad jumped slightly, not from the pain but from the surprise of the movement. "Well, she'd be doing the same thing to you I'm sure," he added, subliminally coaxing her to continue.

"I'm sure she would," Watts agreed. "But then I'd go for her cxnt like this." With that, she reached behind her and wrapped her fingers around his now massive erection. "I'd dig my claws into her, rip out her pubic hair, and if matters got ugly enough, she might even come away with teeth marks in her crotch."  Brad moaned loudly now.

"She'd fight back I'm sure," Watts continued, turning up the heat now in her monologue. "She'd probably rip my stockings like this." As she said it, she grabbed the sheer silk on the top of her left thigh, dug her claws into the nylon, and ripped a huge gaping hole in the sheer black stockings. The sound of ripping and popping silk was clearly audible over Brad's moans, echoing around the huge boudoir. "Then we'd probably fall together... maybe right here on this very bed... we'd snake our nylon clad legs together like this..." As she said that, she lay beside Brad and wrapped her silk clad legs around his bare legs and squeezed. "All the while we'd be pulling each other's hair and clawing each other's tits... it would be quite a show to anyone lucky enough to be there to see it."

Brad continued to moan and grind his cock against the leggy blonde who was teasing him deliciously with the mock catfight scenario. Seeing how incredibly turned on he was at the story, she kept going. Rolling on top of Brad now, Watts inched up to where her bare breasts dangled near his face. She lightly took a handful of his hair and began twisting her upper body back and forth, tit slapping him in the face again and again as she spoke with moans and grunts to really paint a lurid portrait of the pretend catfight. "We'd pull each other's hair... bit each other's breasts... we'd try to scratch out each other's eyes... we'd roll and writhe and squeal and grind until I wore her down to nothing."

"And . . . and . . . and then . . . what?" Brad asked, panting and pumping and barely able to speak as Naomi rhythmically stroked his cock with a silk stocking clad thigh. "Once she was beaten, I'd sit on her face and force her to eat me while I sucked your cock at the same time," Naomi cooed seductively. "Then I'd probably tie her up with her own nylons and make her watch me fuck you the rest of the night." With that, she slid him deep inside her and they made love until dawn. It was the wildest night of sex they'd ever had.

For the next week or so, Naomi used the catfight narrative regularly in bed with Brad and their sex life hit virtually unattainable levels of lust and passion. One night, Naomi put a pair of silk stockings on Brad in bed just so she could rub their nylon clad legs together and then rip the stockings off him in the heat of a pretend catfight. It was becoming their foreplay of choice and both enjoyed in immensely.

When the following week's tabloids hit the news stands, the front page of one showed a much doctored photograph of two women rolling around on the ground in a catfight who looked very much like Penelope and Naomi. The tabloid headline read, "Starlets Fight to the Death Over a Man!" The accompanying story, which Brad and Naomi both found rather amusing, described in lurid detail about the alleged love triangle and how the inevitable climax to it would have to be a knock down, drag out, no holds barred, clothes ripping catfight between the two sexy starlets either on a movie set or in some Hollywood Sunset Strip nightclub.

A week later, Naomi was preparing for another night of lusty sex with Brad. Due to their hectic work schedules, they hadn't indulged in any fantasy sex for a week and Naomi was ready to rip his clothes off the moment she saw him. She'd just bathed in fine oils and bath salts, toweled dry, powdered and perfumed her luscious body, and was now ready to get dressed. She pulled on a very tiny, very skimpy pair of sheer black silk bikini panties, turning to check the view from every angle in the full length mirror. She then hooked on a dainty black satin garter belt with very thin shiny garter straps. Putting her left foot on the bed, Naomi slowly and sensuously rolled on one long black ultra sheer silk stocking that had a seam up the back and a wide dark lace welt at the top. She licked her lips and closed her eyes as the silken fabric slowly inched up her shapely leg. Carefully cinching the elegant stocking to the garter straps, she repeated the process with the other leg, just a slowly and erotically, stopping to once again check the result in the mirror. Painstakingly adjusting the straightness of the seams to perfection and quite satisfied with how her shapely legs looked in the very erotic black silk stockings, Watts then slid on a very brief, strapless, black silk bra that was totally opaque and see through, barely holding her breasts in place. Next came a skin tight black knee length skirt in a shiny satiny material that had a side slit to clearly accent her stockings and the contrasting white thigh above the dark welt of the nylon on her right leg. Next she squeezed herself into a very tight fitting light green silk stop with thin spaghetti straps. Her ample breasts pressed hard through the silken bra and top with her nipples clearly defined through the two diminutive layers of clothing. Slipping on a pair of black sling back pumps with towering four inch stiletto heels, Naomi gave herself the once over in the mirror and after adding a final squirt of very expensive imported perfume, she headed out to her car to drive to Brad's house for an evening of passionate pleasures.

As Naomi was on her way to Brad's, so was Penelope. The irate ex-girlfriend had flown home from a location movie shoot in Europe and was hell bent on getting Brad back. She was not about to get beaten out by some upstart Aussie bitch while she was out of town. She too had seen the tabloid headline and while Brad and Naomi laughed at it, Penelope saw it as a viable prediction of future events. She had already promised herself that the moment she laid eyes on the blonde hussy, she was going to rip her blonde hair out by the black roots.

Not aware that Naomi was on her way to Brad's as well, Penelope had also prepared for a sexual tryst with the man they shared and she'd dressed in a very provocative manner for just that purpose. She had on a tight red silk halter dress that left little to the imagination. Beneath it, Penelope wore red silk bikini panties, a matching red silk bra and garter belt, and of course the long black silk stockings that she too knew Brad loved. Capping the outfit with a sexy, slutty pair of stiletto heeled pumps, Penelope was ready for a wild evening of sex to win back her man from the blonde bitch.

Parking her car out of site of the house so as not to attract any attention from paparazzi or prying neighbors, Penelope casually walked up to Brad's front door, used her key and security code, and walked inside unannounced. She lightly walked across the marble floored foyer and down into the slightly sunken living room. She wanted her presence to be a surprise to Brad when he walked into the living room. She quietly poured a glass of wine and sat on the sofa, seductively crossing her silk clad legs and allowing the dress to ride up just enough to give a hint of white thigh. Glancing around the room she noticed a large framed photograph of Naomi of Brad's large desk and silently cursed "bitch" to herself, promising herself to deface the photo before she left and to equally deface the blonde bitch the first time she saw her.

Naomi was cruising at least fifteen miles per hour over the posted speed limit in her sleek little sports car; eager to get to Brad's for her much needed sexual gratification. She slid a hand between her slightly parted thighs and began gently stroking her cxnt through the sheer silk panties that covered it. Her breath became short and her panties wet as she stroked and massaged and teased her eager clitoris. Speeding up even more now, her sense of urgency made her throw all caution to the wind as she sped up through the Hollywood Hills on winding residential streets lined with Porsches, Mercedes, Beamers, and even the occasional Lamborghini or Ferrari.

Pulling into Brad's driveway, Naomi quivered with anticipation, her crotch hot, wet, and ready to take in every inch of his pulsing cock. Her high heels clicked loudly on the cement sidewalk that led to the massive double door entrance to the foyer. Using her own key and security code, Watts entered boldly, unaware that Cruz was sitting in the living room.

Naomi's stilettos clicked on the marble floor as she walked toward the living room, dropping her purse on a nearby table. Both women froze instantly as they saw one another, each equally surprised by the other's presence.

"Well, well, well," Penelope said, "I see the neighborhood whore still makes house calls."
     "Yes you certainly do, don't you?" Watts snapped back with quick wit.

Penelope leaned forward to place her wine glass on the coffee table, moving slowing to make sure her ample cleavage was viewable for an extended period. "I can't tell you what a pleasant surprise this is to find you here," Cruz said with a smile as she stood up slowly.

Naomi descended the two steps into the sunken room, allowing her skirt slit to fall open enough to clearly show that she too knew about the black silk stockings. Both women were now flaunting their attributes at one another, each showing the other that she was abundantly more endowed than her rival. You could almost hear the hissing and meowing of the inner cat within each jealous female as they slowly circled each other a mere three feet apart in the center of the living room.

"Brad told me you were a jealous bitch," Naomi said, "but I surely didn't think you'd try a ploy as desperate as this to get him
      back."
     "Desperate?!" Cruz hissed, moving nose to nose with her adversary.
     "Shall I spell it for you?" Watts taunted.
     "You aren't exactly dressed for church social yourself, bitch," Penelope spat.
     "Oh! These?!" Watts said, bending a knee slightly and pointing to a long black silk stocking. "At least I've got the legs for them!"
     "How'd you like your fucking eyes clawed out, slut?!" Cruz yelled now, livid.
     "You can try, whore!" Watts fired back, glaring eye to eye with the fiery brunette.

A silent impasse developed with each girl visually assessing the other, measuring their fighting prowess at a glance by the shape of their bodies and their threatening body language which spoke of brutal cattiness and a willingness to put it all on the line to dominate a sexual rival.

"What the hell is going on here?" Brad demanded as he walked out of the bedroom and saw the two women standing toe to toe.
     "This is between us," Cruz said, never taking her eyes off Watts. "I'm about to give your little slut the ass beatin' she deserves!"
     "Stay out of it," Naomi added. "I'm just going to take out the bloody trash!"

Seeing how the two women were dressed, smelling their mingling perfumes, and sensing the blood lust that fueled them, Brad's cock immediately began to swell at the thought of seeing the very catfight he and Naomi had been fantasizing about in their bedroom games. But he also knew that this would not be a gentle prelude to sex, this would be a literal blood bath if they tore into each other so he walked toward them and stepped between the two angry females, gently separating them.

"Now now," he said calmingly, "let's not forget we're ladies."
     "This bitch ain't no lady!" Cruz wailed. "She's a fucking man stealing slut!"
     "And you're a crazy taco bending whore!" Watts yelled.

Both girls started grabbing at each other, reaching around Brad like two guests on the Jerry Springer show trying to get at each other around the bouncers. Brad tried to keep them at bay but to no avail and he finally stepped back and said "Fine! You want to scratch out each other's eyes, go for it!"

With that, the two women mutually hiked up their skirts and crouched slightly as they began circling and stalking. Their nylon clad legs actually hissed together at several points during the catlike stalking. Naomi's skirt was up so high; Penelope could see her black silk panties, the pubic hair beneath, and the obvious wetness from her autoerotic adventure during the drive over to Brad's. "What the fuck is this?!" Cruz commented. "You're wet because of a fight?! You're a lezbo?"

"That's it bitch!" Watts bellowed as she threw a vicious slap at the brunette that connected solidly with her left cheek, snapping her pretty head viciously to the right. The two sex kittens then curled their pretty painted lips back into grotesque sneers and lunged at one another, each grabbing two fistfuls of the other's hair and the fight was on.

Both women had some catfighting experience behind them and each was driven by an all consuming jealous rage. Naomi was fighting for her man who the brunette was trying to steal away and Penelope was fighting because she felt the blonde had stolen Brad from her. Driven by such primitive passions, the fight instantly began a ritualistic battle of sexual dominance and supremacy.

Dragging one another around by the hair, they began to rip off each other's scant clothing. Naomi's green silk stop was in tatters within a few moments and the halter top of Penelope's dress was broken, causing her dress to slowly slide down her torso as the struggled about, hissing and screeching and slapping wildly.

An alert Brad grabbed the coffee table and pulled it out of the way of the battling females an instant before they would have otherwise crashed into it. Pushing it safely aside, Brad moved back in close to the action just as the girls got their silken clad legs entangled and fell onto the large overstuffed leather sofa.

Snaking their nylon sheathed legs together; they writhed and squirmed on the huge sofa, deeply sunken into the soft leather. Their stockings hissed together, rubbing violently grain against grain of sheer silk in their side by side battle. Each girl had one hand embedded in the other's hair while using the free hand to grab and grope at anything they could get their hands on.
     "Ow ow ow!" Naomi squealed as Penelope dug her long sharp talons through the flimsy sheer silk of Naomi's bra, punishing the
      tender tit flesh beneath.
     "Come on bitch!" Cruz taunted. "You got nothin'!"
     "I'll show you what I've got!" Watts roared back as she ripped away Penelope's sexy red silk bra with one vicious stroke and dug
      her claws into the brunette's bare, vulnerable tits.

A horrid scream spewed from the brunette's mouth as Naomi's claws dug deeply into her bare breast. Cruz rose up to pull away but when she did, Watts dug a high heel into the back of the sofa and pushed them off onto the floor, puncturing the sofa with the heel in the process.

Cruz hit the floor flat on her back with Watts on top of her, viciously clawing at her face and eyes now, infuriated and seeking blood vengeance for the catty taunting. "Is this better?!" Naomi snarled as she savagely clawed at the brunette's pretty face, straddling her now.

Grunting and panting now, the brunette fought back with fury, going for Naomi's face in retaliation. The blonde's sexy nylon clad legs were tightly pressed up against her rival's ribcage, her stiletto heels rubbing against the tops of Penelope's silk stockings as the brunette writhed and wriggled beneath her.
     "I'm gonna mark you up good, bitch!" Cruz screamed as she forced a palm against Naomi's chin to push her up and back slightly
      away from her to give her some fighting room.
     "We'll see who gets clawed up the most, you god damned whore!" Naomi wailed. "You'll need plastic surgery when I'm done with
      you!"
     "And you'll need a cxnt transplant!" Cruz threatened as she slid a hand down between their writhing bodies and grabbed a handful
     of the blonde's sexy little panties. "This is for fucking my man you tramp!"

Penelope then began tugging and pulling at the sheer little panties and the pubic hair beneath, bringing howls of pain from the blonde's lips as tears streamed down her pretty face. The blonde instinctively threw a vicious punch with her left hand at the prone brunette that caught her on the right cheek and stunned her enough to make her release the savage cxnt grab.

Rising up slightly from the straddle, Naomi rammed a nylon clad knee down onto one of Penelope's tits, smashing the globe flat against the brunette's chest. Cruz brought both her knees up reactively and they caught Naomi in the back, sending her sprawling forward, and face first onto the floor.

Still on her back, Penelope now had one of Naomi's thighs on each side of her head, only inches from her face. Seizing the opportunity, the catty brunette rolled to the right and dug her left hand into the sheer silk covering the back of the blonde's left thigh while digging her right hand into the back of her opponent's sheer silk panties and into the tender ass cheek beneath. Then, to cap it all, she sunk her pretty white teeth into the bare tender flesh of Naomi\rquote s left upper thigh right between the dark welt of her stocking top and the leg band of her dark panties.

The blonde squealed and screamed and slammed her fist against the floor as she wildly thrashed and wiggled to escape the vicious attack. Penelope began mauling Naomi's ass, cxnt, and upper thighs with brutal, catlike efficiency, finishing off the remaining tattered shards of what was once Naomi's silken skirt. She bit, clawed, grabbed, twisted, gouged, pinched and pulled at silk and bare flesh in a sordid display of primitive, animalistic, sexual combat. The blonde groped and clawed and kicked in desperation, trying anything and everything to strike a blow hard enough to wriggle free of the bizarre attack the sleazy brunette was engaged in.

Penelope's own dress was now down around her knees and was becoming a liability, impeding the movement of her legs so she kicked it off and cast it against the wall as she redoubled her efforts to sexually maul her rival. Both girls were now fighting in panties, nylons, garter belts, and high heels and as Brad looked on, he could barely contain the bulging, throbbing erection in his pants.

The wild thrashing and bucking of Naomi was now taking a toll on Penelope because as she clung to the blonde's leg, the course grain of her victim's nylons rubbed violently against her bare tits and nipples, causing a rug burn like effect that was becoming painful enough to be distracting.

Finally able to struggle free, Naomi crawled away and got to her knees while Penelope did likewise. Breathing heavily from the incredible battle, both girls' bare breasts heaved up and down with each breath they took. They continued to glare at each other, cautiously watching for a surprise attack.
     "Had enough?!" Cruz finally challenged.
     "Hardly," Watts hissed back. "I'm just getting warmed up, bitch!"
     "I got all you can handle, you man stealin' gutter slut!" Cruz hissed between clenched teeth.
     "You can't fight," Naomi taunted, "all you can do is grab my panties like some little high school cheerleader in a locker room
      wrestling match! You got nothing!"
     "I'll show you what I got!" Cruz snarled as she moved toward the taunting blonde with fire in her eyes.

They locked together on their knees in a mutual two hand hair pulling struggle, jerking their heads from side to side while slipping and sliding on the bare floor on nylon clad knees. Their tits jiggled and bounced up and down and their sheer stockings wrinkled and gathered at the ankles and the back of their knees, the sheer non-stretch material already having been stretched and disfigured from clawing hands. Garters dug into bare thighs as they grappled about, each intent on not allowing the other to take her down and gain the upper hand as the fight escalated. This wild chapter of the epic struggle raged on for nearly five minutes at a feverish pace, depleting both girls energy reserves.

Watts finally got Cruz backed up against the two steps that led to the foyer above and using her upper body strength, forced the wiry brunette down onto her back. Using her left hand to choke the brunette, Naomi began firing a series of hard punches into Penelope's face and tits. The Latino fighter was pinned on her back in an awkward position against the steps and she fought back hard, clawing at the hand choking her with all ten fingernails.

Naomi quickly released the choke hold as Penelope's claws dug into her hand and wrist and as she released, the feisty brunette launched herself upwards and tackled Naomi onto her back. Instantly their nylon clad legs snaked together from high heel to cxnt, their stockings rubbing together sensuously and erotically as Brad looked on, mesmerized not only by the sight but by the sound of their rubbing nylons as well. The sheer sexy stockings gathered, wrinkled, bagged and stretched and their sexy legs seemed to wage a battle of their own, separate from the savage hair pulling and breast clawing going on above.  Their bare upper thighs clamped down tightly, contracting their shapely buttocks confined by the thin silk panties they wore as they began rolling around on the bare floor screaming and cursing and grunting.

While keeping at least one hand in the other's hair, each girl began using her free hand to grab, claw, slap and punch at her battered opponent, each desperate now to end the carnage and claim victory. Finally after several long minutes of this intense full body contact, they girls broke apart and fought for a more advantageous position from which they inflict the optimum punishment.

Penelope dove for Naomi's crotch again in a headlong lunge, digging both hands into the blonde's tender crotch and sheer panties. Naomi brought a nylon clad up and stunned the brunette with a hard knee strike into the side of her head that dazed her momentarily. But Naomi wasn't quick enough to take advantage and Penelope went after the crotch again, this time burying her head beneath the blonde's thighs to prevent a similar attack.

Naomi, struggling for each breath now, was fighting for her life as the vicious little brunette ruthlessly mauled her womanhood, shredding and tearing off her skimpy little bikini panties and casting them aside. Watts was in a panic now and with Penelope's crotch close at hand, the blonde launched several hard punches directly at the brunette's cxnt. This immediately broke off Cruz's cxnt attack as both fighters fought their way up to their knees, or more accurately, dragged each other to the knees by the hair, hissing and screeching like alley cats all the while.

Penelope appeared in control at this point, inflicting more damage to Naomi than she was receiving in return and the blonde was slowing considerably. Brad thought about intervening on her behalf at that point but ultimately opted to let things play out on their own.

Cruz forced her rival down onto her back and grabbing one of their discarded high heel pumps, picked up the shoe and tried to spear Watts in the face with dangerous stiletto heel. Naomi blocked the vicious blow and the two sexy wildcats began struggling for possession of the shoe, rolling back and forth several times with nylons entwined and hands and arms high over their heads grappling for control of the potential fight ending weapon.

Bare tits and hardened nipples rubbed and ground together as their tits jiggled, swayed, bounced and smashed into each other with each roll of their entwined bodies on the floor. Naomi then began stabbing her toes into Penelope's feet, ankles, and shins, gouging small holes in her silk stockings and thin red slashes in the flesh beneath. Cruz joined the foot fighting and for several intense moments, they flailed their stocking feet at each other like daggers, defiling their sexy silk stockings and bringing bleeding wounds to their legs and feet.

Finally able to pin the blonde down, Penelope wrestled around into a position where she snaked her long sexy nylon clad legs around the blonde's neck in a head scissors, locking both ankles together on the other side. She let out a guttural moan as she clamped her powerful thighs down tightly around her victim's head and neck. Naomi clawed and groped wildly at her opponent's legs, tearing even more holes and long runs in her sheer seamed stockings. The ripping and popping of silk being torn along with the two girls' panting, grunting, and moaning was becoming unbearable for Brad to take anymore. His erection was ready to burst out of his pants at any moment and he knew it was just a matter of time before he shot his load.

Naomi's tits jiggled and bounced as she floundered on her back, struggling wildly against the brutal head scissors that Cruz had on her. Penelope was viciously pulling her hair at the same time and just as Naomi went limp, the brunette tore a huge lock of her hair right out of her head. Squeezing several more times to make sure the fight was over, Penelope slowly released the scissors and quickly got to her knees in a ready position just in case the blonde rejoined the fight.

Watts curled up into a fetal position on her side in tears, obviously finished. Penelope gave her one last hard tit punch to seal the deal and then gingerly got to her feet, still clinging to the torn out lock of blonde hair. She staggered slightly on wobbly knees and then made her way to Brad.

"Hang on . . . to . . . this as . . . a . . . trophy," she stammered between labored breaths, laying the lock of blonde hair across his
     broad shoulders. Then she moved back to where Naomi was still sobbing on the floor.

Grabbing two handfuls of blonde hair, the ruthless brunette began dragging her victim toward the door to throw her outside, beaten and nearly naked. Realizing what was happening, Watts dug deep for some hidden energy reserve to avoid the public humiliation that surely awaited her if cast outside. Reaching up with her right hand, Naomi grabbed Penelope's silky little red panties and tore them off with one hard tug. Arching up, she surprised the brunette by sinking her pretty white teeth right into Penelope's bare exposed cxnt. The brunette screamed in agony as the blonde shook her head like an animal trying to tear a chunk of meat from a carcass.

As Cruz pulled away in agony, Watts struggled to her feet, still dazed and beaten but not finished. She spat several times to expel the pubic hair and the pungent salty cxnt juices from the heinous bite. The two exhausted sex kittens then began to trade weak punches to their already battered, bleeding faces before falling together in a mutual bear hug that wound up a mutual two hand hair pulling struggle with each girl's arms wrapped around the other's torso pulling hair from behind. The downward tugging at the hair was craning their necks and bending their heads backwards at a horrible angle as they struggled around the room. Neither could see what direction they were moving in with their faces pointing toward the ceiling and their grappling took them close to Brad's huge oak desk in the far corner.

Watts then rams a nylon clad knee hard into Penelope's bare cxnt, forcing her backwards and into a sitting position of the desk. Naomi drove forward, climbing onto the desk and forcing the brunette down onto her back. They dug their talons into each other's hair as they glared at one another with hatred and blood lust. The two wriggled and slithered around the top of the desk, sending everything on it flying in all directions until it was bare save for the two nearly nude writhing female bodies.

Both girl's legs were spread wide open at this point and their bare sweaty breasts were smashed flat together as they pumped and ground their cxnts together in a wildly sexy cxnt battle. Their mounds ground together so hard, pubic hair was being pulled out. They moaned and panted and squealed as the sordid contest raged on unabated.

All the rubbing and pumping and grinding now was having a surprising effect on Watts as she began to feel the stirrings of a slowly building orgasm. Maybe it was all the mock catfights as foreplay that she and Brad had engaged in that had brought her such incredible pleasure, she wasn't sure, and all she knew was that she needed fucked right then and there.

Watts summoned Brad to the desk between halting breaths and told him to take her from behind quickly. Brad, more than eager to comply, quickly stripped and climbed onto the desk with the two sweaty, writhing females who were still locked in a vicious tit smashing hair pulling duel.

"Ohhhhhhh!" the blonde moaned loudly as Brad thrust his cock deep inside her. "All the . . . way . . . baby . . . oooooooh!"

Seeing what was happening, Cruz went crazy and sunk her teeth into the blonde's ear, wildly thrashing and bucking on the desk causing all three of them to bounce up and down. The blonde yelped in pain from the bite and dug her claws into Penelope's face with an evil sneer on her own face while Brad continued to slam into her.
     "More . . . more . . . deeper . . . ahhhhhh!" the blonde continued, taunting the pinned Latino.
     "You whore!" Cruz screamed and bucked so hard, Brad squirted free of the blonde's cxnt. With his still throbbing cock now touching
      the brunette's hot, wet, inviting cxnt, he thrust into her now much to Naomi's chagrin who really turned on the heat, slapping and
      punching and mauling the brunette who was doing the same thing right back.

Brad was now mindlessly pumping his cock in and out of the brunette, not really caring which cxnt he came in, to him it didn't matter. It matter, however, to the two battling females. To them it was now a sex fight to see who's cxnt would make him come and to that end, Watts thrust her sexy ass backwards hard, dislodging Brad from the gyrating brunette. Feeling his massive cock slide back into her, Naomi once again began the verbal taunting.
     "He's mine . . . you . . . fucking . . . whore!" she grunted rhythmically to each of Brad's timed thrusts.

Cruz screamed in absolute rage now having been only seconds from orgasm when the arrogant blonde ripped the cock from her pulsing cxnt. Both girls now locked up in a close in very intense battle of face clawing, face biting, and hair pulling.

Then, seconds later, Naomi's eyes closed as Brad tensed and thrust several final times to inject his load into her. Penelope bucked wildly screamed "NO!" but it was done. The buck popped Brad's cock free and his semen dribbled over both girls cxnts as they slowly kept writhing and pulling hair.

Penelope was still in the throes of near orgasm and now with Brad's cock spent; she kept grinding her cxnt against her rival. Naomi saw this as a new gauntlet being cast so she joined the cxnt fight and with their shiny, sweaty breasts slipping and sliding against each other, their semen dripping cxnts began slamming and grinding in a wild frenetic contest to see who could out fuck the other.

Each girl now slithered a hand down to the other's nether region and began clawing at each other's labia and clitoris. They squealed and moaned, wildly bucking and pumping and grinding. Both girl's eyes were closed and each still had one hand embedded in the other's long, matted, tangled tresses, unwilling to release the hair pull under any circumstances. The girls' squeals and moans soon erupted into wild screams as they fucked each other brutally and savagely while Brad looked on in total amazement at the perverted ritual going on before him.

Naomi, who was still on top of her writhing, pumping rival, was feverishly gyrating and bucking, her bare sweaty tits wildly bouncing and jiggling and slapping back and forth in a frenzy of their own, spewing beads of perspiration in every direction. Then the first wave of orgasms began almost simultaneously for both sex crazed cat fighters.

Naomi crashed down on top of Penelope, smashing her opponent's tits flat with her own massive mounds, their hard nipples stabbing into tender tit flesh. Their bodies writhed and slid in a perverted sexual embrace as they screamed and clawed through a string of thundering orgasms that left them both totally spent and depleted and unable to move once they subsided.

Watts was the first to recover from the massive chain of multiple orgasms and slowly pulled herself up to a straddle position atop her enemy. Grabbing a handful of hair with her left hand, the blonde bunched up her fist and raised it high over her head. Penelope was shaking her head no, she'd had enough and was done, but the ruthless blonde still drove the final blow home, thudding solidly into the brunette's left eye, blackening it and swelling it shut immediately.

The fight was now done, finally, as Naomi slowly slid off to the side of her beaten rival. Brad was at her side instantly to see if she was okay and she nodded that she was. Then, to Brad's surprise, Watts began unclasping Penelope's tattered silk stockings. Slowly rolling the disfigured, torn, and blood stained stockings down her rival's legs, Watts balled them up and showed them to Cruz, telling her that she's going to save them as a trophy and if Cruz ever shows up again, she'll make her eat them! A humbled and humiliated Penelope finally got up, got dressed, and left as Brad began to tend to his girlfriend's injuries. He was already eager to replay the sordid catfight later that night in bed and for many, many nights to come.

The End
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:58:54 AM by tangocash123 »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Savages in Silk Stockings - J Coleman - Repost
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 08:20:00 PM »
Fantastic! I remember reading this story within the last year or so. I believe Gmenn posted it. It was great then and it's great now! Thank you for posting it!