News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blue Vacation

• 15 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Blue Vacation
« on: November 05, 2013, 05:56:46 PM »
Ann and Bob Wilson had been planning this cruise for the last year and now they were peacefully slipping through the Caribbean, sipping cocktails and sunbathing. Not a care on the world. Ann noticed that her chest was begging to get a little red, and suggested that they move inside to the bar for a few more drinks before heading up to their suite for some passionate sex. As they entered the bar area they were immediately approached by an attractive couple who looked to be in their early to mid thirties. "Mind if we join you "?, asked the man with an easy smile . He had dark hair and was quite muscular and must have worked his 6 foot body out daily. "Of course, be our guest', offered Bob, pulling out a seat for his female companion, who also looked to be in fabulous condition. "I'm Craig and this is Jenna", said the man offering his hand for a formal shake. Jenna was about 5'7" and 135 pounds of fitness and energy. "Nice to meet you", she bubbled. "I'm Bob and this is my wife, Ann", replied Bob, happy that the formalities were finished. After several rounds and much small talk, Bob suggested that all head up to their suite, which was much nicer and larger than the typical rooms. They were going to do it right this year by God. After grabbing a bottle for the road, they headed up.

Bob had just turned 43 and was in decent shape himself. Not a huge guy at 5'9" 175, but not tiny. Ann was a 5'4" 39 year old mother of two and maintained a beautiful body for her age. Bob was quite pleased with his wife and loved her dearly. After some more small talk, Jenna asked if either of them had ever watched any female wrestling or fighting. Bob secretly LOVED catfighting and was eager to discuss it further. Ann knew of Bob's fetish, although she indulged him less and less these days it seemed. Jenna stood up and walked over to where Ann was sitting, sizing her up. "You could be a good fighter i think", she told Ann honestly. Bob felt a bulge tingle in his groin at the thought of Ann in combat. "How would you like to watch your wife take on another woman Bob?", she asked. "Well, that would be entirely up to her", he said, brushing it off. Jenna then moved over to where Bob was sitting and reached down into his lap, stroking his growing meat. There was complete disbelief from both of the Wilsons, and it took a second to digest what had just happened. Ann came unglued and jumped out of her seat, flying across the room to confront this hussy. "Get the fuck away from my husband NOW!" she screamed, locking her fingers in Jennas brown locks and pulling with all she had. The two women fell to the floor and rolled over and over with Bob and Craig intently watching every move. Within about 90 seconds, the superior size and strength of Jenna began to show and soon she had a struggling Ann firmly pinned under her knees. "GET OFF OF ME!!" she shrieked, kicking and twisting to no avail. Bob began to get up, fearing for his wife, but Craig quickly cut him off from helping and stood with his hulking fame blocking Bob from coming to Ann rescue. "Lets let the ladies sort this out Bob" he said threateningly. Bob looked to his wife who was clearly panicked. Jenna began slapping the older woman face back and forth until she quit stuggling so much. She stood up grabbing a handful of Ann's hair and pulling her up off the floor. Ann took this opportunity to place a perfectly aimed kick right into Jennas crotch, who let go of the wild wife and backed up holding her cxnt. Bob couldnt have been prouder of Ann. She had stood up for him against a woman who was bigger, younger and stronger, without so much as a blink. He was very lucky to have such a person in his life. "How dare you come in here and grab my husbands dick and then start a catfight with me!", Ann was incensed. "I think your husband will enjoy what we are about to do" Ann replied, springing across the room with cat-like speed and grabbing Ann by her blonde hair. Jenna's power was deceptive and she flung Ann across the room and onto the bed. Before she could recover, The brunette vixen was on top of Ann once again, but this time she was going to be more aggressive. A couple quick jabs to the cheek instantly stunned the beautiful wife. Jenna stood up pulling Ann with her by the hair and unloaded an uppercut into the womans stomach, doubling her over and followed it with another uppercut, this time to the jaw. Bob watched as his wifes eyes glazed over and her knees buckled, falling to the floor. Jenna smiled down at flailing woman, and delivered a hard kick into Ann's unprotected cxnt. Bob was all at once terrified for his love, and strangely aroused by watching this woman kick his wife's ass.
Your little wife loves you a lot to take this kind of abuse for you, she said to Bob. She grabbed Ann by her hair and pulled her across the floor to her husband, wrenching her head so she had to watch. She then reached down and unzipped Bob's pants, unleashing his alert cock. "Is this what you were trying to protect little bitch?", she asked into Anns frightened eyes as she stroked Bob again and again. This was too much, and Ann kicked Jenna with all she had right in the face. Jenna tottered backwards before catching her balance against the sofa. She was not happy. With blinding speed she closed the distance between her and the fallen wife, pouncing. She began pounding Ann in the face and ribs with full force shots and within seconds the wifes legs fell open and silent. She stood over the beaten blonde and ripped the bikini top off in one quick motion, freeing a pair of sunburned tits with large dark areola. She knelt and grabbed the thin skirt and bikini bottoms, shredding them off the prostate woman and leaving the battered wife nude and unconscious. Ann was a beautiful woman and she looked strangely peaceful as her chest heaved with each breath. Her 34 D tits led to a flat tummy and thick blonde tuft of cxnt fur covering her mound. Bob was awestruck at how quickly this woman had destroyed the love of his life, the mother of his children. And  he was mesmerized by how beautiful she looked in this vulnerable position.
Jenna looked at Bob gauging his thoughts. He had just witnessed another woman beat the fuck out of his wife and strip her nude. How was this happening? Jenna kicked the woman's legs apart bringing her vulva into view. Bob knew that cxnt well. For 25 years he had been inside it, licked it, stuck his fingers in it. Ann's clit, which she called "sweet pea", sat perfectly atop her full flowering lips. Her bush was a golden brown honey pot and the source of much sexual pride in their bedroom. He looked at his beaten woman, she was so beautiful. It was clear that Jenna immensely enjoyed the thrill of having a husband watch as she beat up the wife. She pulled down her Pink bikini, revealing a dark wiry nest of pubic hair. She lowered her crotch onto the bruised face of Ann who was beginning to stir. Bob watched as the brunette slid her dripping wet pussy up and down Ann's face, coating her nose and chin in shiny pussy juice. "Lick it bitch", she ordered. Ann obediently stuck her tongue out tasting the salty nectar. Then she stood and moved to Bob. His cock was rigid and she easily let it slide into her wetness, making sure that Ann was seeing everything. A tear rolled down Ann's bruised face as she realized that there was nothing she could do about it. This woman could fuck her husband as much as she wanted, and Ann was helpless to do anything unless she wanted to get another beating in front of her hubby. Jenna loved the feel of power she got as she slid up and down Bobs rod, while his weak little bitch wife sobbed and cried.
Jenna pulled her cxnt off Bobs dick and grabbed Ann by her locks, pulling her over to her husband. "Suck my juice of him bitch", she ordered. Ann took her husbands cock into her swollen mouth, tasting the cxnt of her victor. She loved his cock even if it did have another womans juice on it. Ann had been broken in body and spirit. This woman has taken everything. She had no fight left.
Jenna was not through with her victim yet though. She pulled the wife off her husbands cock and shoved her face into the floor, pinning her neck down with a knee like a lioness. Ann's ass stuck up in the air, blonde cxnt fur spilling out in a fluff. Jenna, while keeping her face pinned, reached her hand back entwining her fingers in the blonde pubic nest. With stunning speed she ripped a handful of Ann's prized bush, from the roots. Ann screamed and bucked but the awesome power of the woman on top of her, held her fast. She repeated this again, ripping away what little remained. Ann was a blubbering mess. Bob watched helplessly as this tough bitch tortured his woman's cxnt. He felt a sudden pang of guilt when he realized that this was all because of him. Ann had loyally tried to stand up for him and had been destroyed as a result. If anything, it could be worse he thought...This woman could kill my wife if she wanted. He knew that Jenna could easily kill Ann if she wanted too, so at least it didnt appear that that was going to be a motive. She might maim her for life, but she wasnt going to kill her.
Just then Jenna rolled the sobbing woman onto her back so that her pussy faced her husband and Craig. She reverse sat on her tummy and inspected the beaten wifes cxnt. There were huge clumps of blonde bush littering the floor between her legs, and her lips were raw and red. Jenna parted the petals of cxnt flesh and inserted her index finger up to the knuckle and pulled it out slowly making sure that Bob was watching as she fucked his wife. Next she inserted the index and middle finger, than four fingers, then the thumb, and when all five fingers were inside Ann's twat, she punched her hand deep into the woman's love canal. Bob watched in horror as Jenna violently fist fucked his woman, punching her womb. Ann's eyes rolled back in her head and she fell limp. Jenna pulled her arm out of the wife with a plop. Ann's female nectar coated her forearm. Jenna then turned her attention to "sweet pea". At this point Ann was out, she had reached her breaking point. Jenna turned to Craig and asked" should I tear her clit off?". Craig didnt seem to think that was necessary. Jenna pinched and twisted the little button until it turned a deep shade of grape purple. Bob was very worried that his wife was going to be clitless, but in a rare display of humanity, Jenna spared Ann her clitoris. She stood up off the beaten woman looking at her handy work. Ann was broken completely, and best of all she had made Bob watch the entire thing. "If you think about calling the authorities, we have a video of this that we will release to your kids and make sure it goes viral online. you'll be a laughing stock", said Craig as he rose. "Nice meeting you", he waived as they walked out the door.
Bob sat there a full 3 minutes looking at his wife before he even moved. He knelt down to her and moved the hair from her foggy eyes. She was the love of his life. He stroked her softly. Her bruises would heal and Her bush would grow back, but would she ever get over the trauma of what that woman had done to her? What if her kids saw the video!? She couldnt imagine her sons coming home from school, all their friends having just seen their mother beaten up and fucked by another woman. It would ruin them.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:00:38 PM by fighttime67 »

Offline she got koed

Re: Blue Vacation
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »
this was a great story,lved the conclusion please write more

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 11:53:49 PM »
Awesome story....Love the description and the total domination. I'm a huge fan of a decisive winner and erotic ending. Great story.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 04:59:07 PM »
Thank you for the positive feedback! It feels good to know others enjoy what you written, and that they take the time to express their appreciation. It is encouraging and inspires me pto possibly write more. Upon re-reading the story, I should have used different spacing, as it is difficult to read. For that I apologize

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 12:39:53 PM »
Wow what a great story

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 09:57:16 PM »
I so pleased to receive all this great feedback! I am considering following this up with another chapter... any ideas?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 06:54:18 PM »
I am planning on a follow up chapter to this story and would love some creative input as to where you, the reader, would like to see it go. Bob, at this point in the story, is sitting in his suite looking at his broken wife. She lies sobbing on the bed, ashamed at having just been dismantled in front of him...Where to go from here????

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 12:04:26 AM »
well the defeated wife is seeking revenge....later that evening she finds Jenna alone, she assaults the previous winner....
drags her in her room, humiliating her.....untill the husband arrives, knocks Bob out...
and then the tables are turned with the wife getting beaten again...tied on the bed....and ......
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 12:05:23 AM by York »

Offline Jaytee71124

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 12:55:13 AM »
I'd like to see Bob and Ann both get revenge by beating the shit out of the other two.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 08:15:57 PM »
What an exciting and entertaining story this is! And so well-written and presented!

I go along with the views expressed above - it just screams out for....REVENGE!!

GG

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 03:04:04 AM »
I was thinking king about doing a follow up the  this story if there is enough interest... Let me know

Offline she got koed

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 03:31:37 AM »
Excellent story would love to see a follow-up story

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 09:54:00 PM »
I agree with all the above: great one sided catfight!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 02:39:53 PM »
I would be interesting (after a few years break) to see what the rematch might be like. Hopefully, the second time around wouldn't be anything more than the previous victor demonstrating how she'd improved over the time while the loser just spiraled down into a morass of self-doubt and pity.

Of course, that's why we need the rematch story (to prove how wrong - or right - I am) :))

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2019, 09:26:14 AM »
Was thinking about a part 2.....is there still interest? I'll write it if there is... I think Ann has been secretly wanting a rematch for some time