News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request-Teacher's duel for Sam

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request-Teacher's duel for Sam
« on: November 07, 2013, 05:55:37 AM »

Johnny asked me to write this for Sam

From the poll

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,35688.0.html

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request-Teacher's duel for Sam
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 05:57:03 AM »

Sam was going out with his teacher Anna

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:58:18 AM »

Then he started going out with his Spanish teacher Rachel

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 06:03:37 AM »

This is Rachel and I want to tell you what happened after Anna and I had words earlier in the day in reference to Sam, a student that she had been dating, but is now dating me. She warned me to stay away from him. She told me that if I intend on seeing him again that she would knock the shit out of me and teach me a lesson I would never forget. She told me that she would bloody me and make a fuckin fool out of me right in front of Sam. I told her that I would be happy to meet her in the gym at 3:30 and we could put some boxing gloves on and fight it out until one of us is either knocked out or submits and says the other woman can have Sam.

It wasn’t 5 minutes after I dismissed my last class for the day that Anna shows up in my class room with Sam, and she says, “I warned your whore to stay away from you Sam,” as she takes her blouse off and stands there in her blue bra and black dress pants, and she takes her glasses off. Rachel walks around from behind her desk and she takes off her black blouse saying, I guess you didn’t bring any boxing gloves you fat cow.” Anna lunges at Rachel reaching for her hair, but Rachel sends her right fist plowing full force “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Anna’s fat cow stomach. Anna’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head and “OOOFFF,” she groans in pain as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

Rachel is crazy and she really knows how to fight. She grabs Anna by her fuckin hair with both of her hands and she wrenches her head right up. Then she shoves her head back down and ‘bang,” she smashes Anna’s jaw right into her rising knee. You can hear Anna’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head bounces right up off of Rachel’s knee. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” bouncing Anna’s jaw off of her knee over and over again until Anna goes limp in her hands and then she lets go of her hair as she bounces her jaw “bang,” right off of her knee again, and Anna’s head swings up and back and Anna falls right over onto her back on the floor of the class room, out cold.

Rachel grabs Anna’s pants and she pulls them off of her body. Then she grabs Anna’s panties and she rips them off. Anna is just starting to come to when Rachel sits down right on Anna’s stomach and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Anna “bam,” hard across her face, swinging Anna’s head to the side from the full force of the hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She slaps Anna “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts Bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking her face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, back and forth and back and forth screaming, “Wake up you fat cow, I’m not even finished with you yet.” She slaps Anna’s face until she slaps Anna back awake. She slaps Anna right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing.   

Anna has tears welling in her eyes and she starts crying out, “STOP, ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP.” Rachel screams, “You want me to stop beating you up you fat cow. Then stick your finger into your cxnt and make yourself cum right in front of Sam. Show Sam just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are Anna.” Anna has tears welling in her eyes and feebly Anna starts bucking and kicking and crying out, “NO, NEVER, GET OFF OF ME BITCH.” Rachel starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” pummeling Anna’s face. First she punches her eyes, right fist “bam, left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye. Instantly Anna’s eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Rachel is “bam, bam, bam, bam,” pounding Anna’s eyes until Anna’s eyes are swollen and black and blue. Then Rachel starts hammering Anna’s nose. She’s “bang, bang, bang,” smashing Anna’s nose until blood is really rolling from her nose and Anna starts crying out, ‘Please stop, I’ll do anything, anything.”

Rachel stops hitting her, and Anna takes the pointer finger of her right hand and she sticks it right inside her cxnt and she starts fucking herself with her finger. Rachel turns around and she sits her ass down on Anna’s flabby, saggy little tits and she grabs Anna’s hand and she starts pushing and pulling and making her fuck herself harder and faster, screaming, “fuck yourself harder, faster cow, fuck yourself like you do when Sam isn’t there you stupid fat cow.’ Anna’s is masturbating herself over and over again. Rachel raises up and she holds her ass hole right over Anna’s face screaming, “lick my ass hole clean you fat cow.” Anna starts licking Rachel’s ass hole clean with her tongue. Thens he spins around and screams, “Now lick my cxnt you fat fuckin whore.” Anna sticks her tongue right into Rachel’s wet hot pussy and licks it over and over again until Rachel “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” has an explosive orgasm right on her face. The Rachel gets up off of Anna, puts her blouse back on, grabs Sam’s hand and she leads Sam right over so that theyare looking down at Anna masturbating herself with her finger, and Rachel laughs as she screams“Get used to it bitch, because that is the best sex you'll have for a long time.” Sam and Rachel are laughing as they walk out of the class room.