News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 1

• 18 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 1
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 07:20:32 AM »
Nice seeing Carmen, Judy, and Mari-Angelina adding in....

Glad you ladies enjoyed being part of this!!

Hmmmmmm wonder if Sadie ever recovered her candy wrappers or Bailey her skimpy cell phone plan costume??   ;)

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 08:21:19 AM »
Dana....  Thank you very much...  You being newer here.. Means a lot, you would take time to spend with this. Glad you liked it.

Will be honest... when this many ladies involved.. It can be a challenge. Keeping track of which lady is doing what.

Sometimes... when writing. May hit a snag, then just have to take a break. Let the scene tumble around in the head a bit.
Giving it a chance to play out, and come to a solution. Then back to writing again!!

Feel free to look through my other stories here.. Hope you will find more you enjoy. Group from past Halloweens like this. Head to head matches OR epics like Pirates!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 12:57:01 AM »
Pssstt  BTW this is the one Sadie was the winner in. Since I mentioned it in this years story.

YOU can go to my profile, scroll down right hand side, and click on the links, for the three previous stories, and settings!! Catfights Halloween!!

Storm