Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 20, 2014, 11:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: mom vs. mom catfight  (Read 49395 times)
jd2009

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 11:51:05 PM »

Sorry my english is bad but one time when i was a kid i remember we were skipping rope in the yard at my friends house over the summer holidays.  Her mom was really nice and used to bring us juice when we were playing.  anyways one day one of the other friends who we didnt really know that much got tangled up in the rope by accident and she actually fell and ended up hurting her arm quite bad  Shocked i felt really guilty cuz i was holding one end of the ropes and we were going quite fast.  anyways the next day we were playing again but this girls mom comes over unannounced with her daughter and there was a big argument between my friends mom and her.  My friends mom was  about 5ft 5 and a lil bit overweight with long brownish hair and bright pink cheeks.  the other girls mom was kinda the same size but was a lil bit fatter and had lighter colored hair.

i remember we didnt take much notice cuz we kinda knew that they would talk about my other friends arm but their voices gradually got louder and louder,  my friends arm was in a sling so we thought that the doctor had dealt with it and it was jus an accident.  we looked over and suddenly they both had hold of each others hair and my good friends mom was screaming for her to let go, it looked really painful and her face was really wincing and redder than usual.  I remember being really scared cuz i had never seen people do this, especially women.  my good friend was scared too but the other girl didnt seem to be as much as us.  tiers started coming down my good friends face it was bad,

then the fatter woman mannaged to push my friends mom down with her hand in her hair but my fiends mom didnt have her hair anymore Shocked anyways, she just kinda sat on top of her and started hitting her all over as my friends mom screamed and put her hands up by her face.  we were really small (we were about 10 or 11)and too scared to try and stop this, even my friend who's mom it was was too scared i think.....i remember my friends mom gurgling and suddenly the fatter womans daughter yelled out encouragement to hit her which really annoyed me and upset my friend.  she was pretty much defenceless and then the girl yelled out 'KILL HER MOM!!'  at this point my friend started screaming really loud and ran around in circles but the other girl was just kinda laughing and shouting more things at her mom to do.

i couldnt believe this as i had never heard something like this before, and the fatter woman got my friends moms head by grabbing her hair and lifted it up and started smashing it real hard onto the ground.   all this happened so quick and but it sees a long time when describing with words.  I went indoors and dialled the police real quick and bashed on my neightbours door to see if they can help.  when i came back cuz my neighbour was out my friend had a really red face and had peed all over her pants and was just standing there on tiers.  The fatter woman was just smacking my friends mom still who was bleeding and had chunks of her hair missing and kind oftalking to her when she was doing it.  Then my neighbour from the othersde appeared and broke it up but my friends mom was messed up i dont think i will ever forget this!  her mom recovered i think but i dont think she will be letting her kids skip rope in her yard anymore.
priyalokhende

hey i am priya and i am here to teach

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 01:01:26 PM »

i would love it
peter_kide

I love catfights!

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 07:22:20 AM »

I agree with joetex. There is nothing like watching two nicely dressed moms fighting it out with their children watching. I had the experience of seeing my own my in one. Unfortunately she lost, and and at the time I felt her humiliation as mine. As I grew older it turned into a sexual thing, and I accepted it and obssessed on it becoming the huge catfight fan I am today.

Hey, that sounds very interesting. Tell us more about it.
peter_kide

I love catfights!

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 07:23:43 AM »

Nothing like a mom vs mom catfight!  I have been a life long fan of fem vs fem competion since seeing my mom and a neighbor wrestle when i was six years old.

What did they fight about. And the most important question: Who won?
DEVIL666
God Member

C'fight->domination->humiliation=just irresistable

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 07:39:04 AM »

Oh ho wow.. that was a good one. Should try your hand at writing a few more!

Love to see trash talking submission catfight, with the winner humiliating the loser in the end.. OH YEAH, YES.... Eh.. Ain't I Devilish Wink
peter_kide

I love catfights!

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 05:47:04 PM »

Bravo!  There is nothing quite like watching two well dressed women who are mothers of teens getting into a public brawl.  Trash talk and hair pulling between these women would be unlike anything between women of younger years.

Quick question: why is it that the we folks find mothers fighting in front of their children and others such a turn on?  How is that different from, say, women who aren't moms?

Not a psychologist, just a voyeur like everyone else. . .  Wink     

Here is an incident that made the English newspapers many years ago. In a achool in Canning Town, London, a 14 year old girl was being victimised because she spoke with what was perceived to be an upper class accent. She had become known as little Miss Posh (this was long before the Spice girls). To defuse the situation little Miss Posh and the girl who was the main protagonist in this bullying were summoned to a meeting in the Deputy Head Mistress's office. The girls mothers had also been asked to attend. The Deputy Head had testified that far from fostering friendship between their daughters, the two women, both mid 30's and both dressed in their best clothes for the occassion, had "called each other some very nasty names indeed". During this slanging match the mother of Miss Posh had left her seat and moved to within a few feet of the other mother who had also got to her feet. The deputy head said  Miss Posh's mother then challenged the other woman to a fight. The teacher was horrified as the women started to claw at each other faced. Necklaces were pulled off and after a bout of mutual hair pulling and with both girls shouting encouragement, the women had each other in tight holds as the staggered round the office trying to take each other to the floor. The deputy head had to fetch several members of staff to seperate the pair.

In a newspaper report you don't get an account of the actual fight but this was better than normal, as, in court the deputy head had described what had happened.
Thats a good question. I think this situaion increases the intensity of the fight and the emotions.
Vic

I'm in this since i saw my mom in brutal fighting

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »

I want to write fantasy story with your help about my mom's catfight maybe with your mom (moms).
This story may be whem I was 15 and my mom 36, beautiful, slim, very sexy, brave woman with wonderful body, big breast !
My mom's opponent: may be my friend's mom, may be our neighbor.
My mom is fighting to protect me.
Women wear swimsuits at the beginning, they fight at the backyard.
Usually so brave and confident, my mom is losing, beeng terribly humiliating, her opponent is much bigger woman, but my mom is fighting until the end!
I'm watching, I wanted to separate them but my mom told me not to interfere! other woman's son is watching too.
I'm stunned by the sights a see...
Afrer the fight I nurse her, injured, humiliated, crying and mostly undressed...

ohdannydanny

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 11:08:36 PM »

I've loved catfights since i was old enough to think, like ' years old or something, and i guess at that age you don't know many women, so the only person you can imagine in a fight is your mum.

I started fantasizing about other girls fighting as I hit puberty and it's only now in my late 20s that I full on fantsize about my mum fighting again. And it's not actually my real mum, but I make up a fake me and a fake mum, but the effect is still the same.
Pages: 1 [2]

Jump to:  

BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls