News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rachel! Help! Get her off of me!

• 2 Replies

Offline Ravenstein

Rachel! Help! Get her off of me!
« on: November 27, 2013, 05:34:15 AM »
Two of the characters are from http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,25719.0.html and is told from the perspective of Nina Ling. In the earlier story she was in her final semester before university. This one follows another fight she will have in university far away from home.

1 - build up and a small pre-fight fight

When we got into the gym, the class had already started. The girls were throwing punches and kicks at the air and some were sparring with each other. What an embarrassing bunch. Pssh! Elizabeth walked along the array of students, surveying the stances and correcting improper forms. She thinks she is a professor. Bah! The brunette student managed to land a campus job. While studying political science she instructs girls on self-defense techniques for a few hours a day in the university gym. Due to the recent cases of sexual harassment on campus by both students and non-students, demand has been on the rise and many girls signed up for these classes. And… so did me and my best friend Rachel, with whom I had hanged out since middle school.

Rachel is a Russian Canadian redhead and I am a Canadian-born-Chinese of a Chinese tiger father and an overly protective Canadian mother. We’re both very sexy, obviously… just look at our Instagram! But you won't get it, CREEP! We have voluptuous bodies and long straight hair, wear a loootta makeup and struts around in heels. That makes us natural targets for all these disgustingly creepy and sick losers who go around campus at night taking advantage of girls going home from their night classes. So, to protect ourselves, we took self-defense training, HA! Wait… gotta Check-In on Facebook on my iPhone 5 and… ready!

“Let’s go Rachel!”

“You two are late.” Elizabeth said as she walked over to us, shaking her head.

“I am sorry.” I replied. People who know me know I never apologize sincerely.

“Very well, you two are late a lot and it’s disrespectful. I really hope you mean it this time.” Ugh… I hate getting lectured, especially by another student. Does the bitch think she is higher than me? She’s just a student like me! Rachel was bothered too. We rolled our eyes and smiled as Elizabeth talked...

“Something wrong you two?” Elizabeth asked.

“No no no we’re fine.” Rachel replied.

“Get ready to spar with each other.” She said. Rachel and I turned faced each other. We didn’t assumed combat positions, it look nerdy and embarrassing.

“Now I hope you remember what you’ve learned last class, when an attacker comes up to…”

I silently gave Rachel the blah-blah-blah, mimicking some annoying bitch talking. We almost burst into laughter but we held it in.

“Excuse me?”

“Sorry Elizabeth. Please, keep going.” I replied.

“When an attacker comes up to you and grabs your throat, what do you do?”

“Well… I would knee him in the balls and run?”

“That isn’t what I taught you. If the attacker is strong and come at you with such a force where you will be knocked over, you can’t knee him without falling hard on your back or head and possibly getting a concussion would you?”

“Oh I remember!” Rachel cut in. “You sidestep, grab the assailant’s arm, and help toss him forward.”

“Good. Try it.” Elizabeth backed off. “Rachel, you’re the assailant.”

“Come on honey, I’ll take your ass to security you rapist!” I joked as I got ready.

“Rape isn’t funny, Nina, don’t joke about it.” Oh… my… god… I am about to knock the teeth out of Elizabeth. I’ll let… ugh! I’ll let this slip.

Rachel came in and grabbed my throat. I sidestepped, grabbed her arm, and tried to toss her forward like Elizabeth’s instruction but she came in with way too much force for me and I tripped... We both fell. I landed with my back and ass on the mat and Rachel with her left hand pushing into my boob.

“Ooow you rapist, that hurt.” I said in a joking voice as we helped each other up.

“I just told you, stop joking about rape. It is NOT funny! Elizabeth lashed out. “And you clearly have not practised since last class. Honey, you are getting trained for free so I’d prefer it if you show some cooperation. Don't waste the university's money there are plenty of girls who are on the waiting list”

“Meh meh mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” I uttered without thinking of whether she would hear me or not.

“If you don’t care for the class, which you obviously don’t, I don’t need to waste time guiding you two, I need to instruct the rest of the class.”

“Okay, you are seriously pissing me off.” I said with my finger pointed at Elizabeth’s nose. She raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Just because you are the instructor doesn't mean you are the professor, so learn your place and don't lecture me!"

“Yeah what’s your problem Elizabeth? You’re the teacher here but you suck!” Rachel added.

“Get the fuck out Nina.” Then she swatted my hand away. “And Rachel...” She turned to her.

“What?” Rachel replied.

“Ti, suka, pochem?”

“Fuck you Elizabeth!” Rachel cursed.

Did… did Rachel just hit me with that swing? That’s it she’s going to get it. No one fucks with me. Just one grain of salt is too much for me to take! I reached for her throat with both of my hands but she sidestepped and grabbed my arm before tossing me forward into a somersault. “Should have practiced, Nina.” She said.

“AH!” I landed on my butt. I looked up and saw Rachel push Elizabeth from behind. I instinctively turned onto my stomach and grabbed Elizabeth’s legs and she fell forward on the ground. “How do you like that girl?”

I got up. Rachel and I both put our hands on our hips and starred at Elizabeth as she got up. “Want to fight me?” We both said at the same time. We then looked at each other in surprise and then back at Elizabeth, smiling.

Elizabeth looked at the class; no one seemed to notice what happened. She narrowed her eyes, breathed in heavily, signed, and shook her head. “Just leave.” She said before going back to teach the rest of the class.

“Pssh. What a pussy.” I told Rachel.

“Yeah I would totally beat her ass. Fucking bitch called me a suka.” She then looked at the class and yelled, while flipping the bird, “YOU’RE THE SUKA!” The entire class looked this way and we ran into the locker room, got changed and left.

Exams are almost over and the last ones are bad at all, mostly easy liberal study courses we took together as average boosters. Well, we took the same liberals because we can share notes and of course, collaborate on essays and assignments when we are not supposed to. But we are too good to get caught. We’re pretty smart and because the course is easy, we didn’t really want to study. Instead, we will have a friend coming over for a girls’ night with a good dinner planned, I already bought the groceries, and watch a REC. My friend recommended it and dared me to watch it alone. I have to admit I am scared of horror movies but being scared is fun. I am NOT watching it alone! It’s a perfect one-day celebration, not the only one though, for the semester’s end in the Canadian winter. Spending an evening and night in our cozy 3rd floor apartment just a few minutes’ walk from campus, ah...

“Fuck this stupid self-defense crap. It is so useless.” I Rachel as we walked to our residence.

“Oh my god I know right.” Rachel lit up a cigarette. “I mean who needs that anyway from a pussy like Elizabeth; did you see how easy she fell over?”

“Yeah and she got lucky on that toss or else I would have sat on her choking her to beg for mercy.”

“If you really get attacked, just knee the fucker. Man, woman, they will both jump up in pain.”

After a short walk we got to our res. It is very tidy and clean, because we aren’t slobs. It has a lot of perfume, makeup, shoes, and clothing, all top quality designer fashion, because we are snobs. Okay I admit it.

There is no place like home! We undressed and changed into something more comfortable. It is 6 30 PM and our friend could be here anytime. So I hurried into the kitchen and started preparing our meal while Rachel had to go call her friends in the student union for some event scheduling before going to the basement for some laundry.

At 7PM. Rachel’s in her room and mine hanging the laundries. This is our deal. She will do the laundry, really we have A LOT of clothing, and I will cook dinner and breakfast but we have lunch on campus. We divide the cleaning between us. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I ran over and opened it and stood in disbelief with my mouth open while I backed off. It wasn’t our friend… It was ELIZABETH!

Offline Ravenstein

Re: Rachel! Help! Get her off of me!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 05:56:00 AM »
Hey, thanks all!  :)

We live in the same floor on res, of course she knew where we live. It appears she went home first and changed as she had on a white shirt, pair of black tights and had her bare feet in flip flops. She walked in, kicked her shoes off and pushed the door behind her but it didn’t close completely.

“What the fuck do you want?” I asked. I was in my cozy and tight light blue university sweater but had nothing on my bottom except my black underwear, bikini-ish...

“You wanted a fight, I am giving you one!”

“Rach-“she ran at me and cut me short, grabbing my throat and pushing me back. I instinctively grabbed her wrists with my hands but her grasp was strong. She pushed me into the living room. I sidestepped, pulled her arms forward, and tripped her. It worked! However, when I pulled her arms away and forward it hurt my throat badly. She somersaulted and landed on the couch, her head near the carpeted floor as she was upside down. HA! “Bitch you are going to get it!” I then ran at her but she quickly bicycle kicked me in the face and I fell back. It was a hard kick! I was stunned with my hands on my forehead and nose.

“You lucky little bitch! No way you pulled that off!” She cursed as she helped herself up. “I am going to beat the shit out of you!” We ran at each other and she grabbed my throat again but I grabbed her hair. I jerked her head left and right by pulling hard on her brunette locks. “Aghh!” She screamed. I then felt something on my calves… Bitch! She crossed her right leg behind me and swept both my legs off the floor! I violently fell on my ass with a loud thud.

“Owwww!” I let out before she turned me on my stomach and got me in a headlock from behind and above. “Aghh! I… can’t… breathe!” I struggled to say while failing to unlock myself from her strong forearms. Her right arm on my throat and her left on the top of my head pressing downwards, it felt like she was crushing my windpipe.

“Exactly, now go to sleep.” She replied. “This is what you get for fucking with me in my own class, in front of my students. Now shhhh…. Shhhh…. Shhhh...”

I raised my right hand and clubbed wildly and randomly behind me. If I didn’t free myself I will pass out. I then felt her hair. I grabbed it and like throwing a baseball, I pulled it forward as hard as I could.

“AGH! WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH! STOP GRABBING MY HAIR! THAT'S ALL YOU DO!” She yelled. She loosened her chokehold and I immediately got a moment of precious respite.

“Rachel! Help! Get her off of me!” I yelled.

“What the fuck is going on in he… ELIZABETH!? What the fuck are you doing in… BITCH!”

I felt Elizabeth being pulled away from me. I didn’t bother to turn around and see who is winning the fight now between Rachel and Elizabeth, I just rubbed and held my throat and coughed.

“You bitch you are going to feel sorry coming in here!”

When I got up, Rachel had Elizabeth in a headlock from behind just like Elizabeth on me but Elizabeth was on top with Rachel’s legs crossed around her midsection. Eliza was fighting very hard to break free with her left hand and swinging wildly at Rachel with her right, but she kept missing.

“Let’s see how your self-defense classes help you now.” I taunted as I walked over. As I got closer Eliza brought her feet up on my stomach and pushed me away. That bitch. I ran at her this time but again she got her feet on my stomach and extended her legs hard and pushed me off my feet and away from her but I did not fall down. “You fucking bitch! ARGGGH!!!” I yelled and charged at her, practically throwing myself diving down at her with my fist raised aimed at her pretty face. Then just before I was able to hit her face, I felt a searing pain on my stomach as she kicked me with both legs, her bare toes digging deep into my stomach and her legs extending hard as if she was doing heavy weight leg extensions in the gym. A near silent “oooooouuu” was forced out of me along with all the air in me before I pretty much flew back and crashed on the wall before falling down gasping for air in pain. I was nearly knocked out from this kick. My eyes were closed with tears squirting out and my ears pretty much deafened because I hadn’t the ability to think or care what the fuck was going on. That feeling of being severely hurt in the stomach area is nightmarish. I remember clearly from the fight with Donna where she stomped on my stomach sending my head and limps jerking into the air. That kick left my stomach sore for days.

After all that thought through my head I still couldn’t really breathe. I tried clawing my boobs with my nails, hoping it would ease the bitter pain on my stomach by causing a nerve explosion somewhere else, but it just won’t fucking work! Fuck it hurts! I opened one of my eyes and looked at the fight, Rachel seems to the winning and that bitch is going to pass out. Yes… yes… Choke her Rachel, choke the bitch!

3 – Rachel’s perspective

“You bitch, you probably killed her! Fuck you!” I yelled as I tightened my hold on her. She then raised her legs up and got my neck in a scissors lock. My eyes almost popped. How… how the fuck does she do that? That is possible!? Where's she learn to do that? What the fu…" I then fell to my left side as she brought her strong legs to left, snapping free from my headlock and getting even with me on the floor. My tongue went out of my mouth immediately from the chokehold and I dug my arms in between her legs trying to break open enough room just to squeeze my head out but her legs are fucking strong! Her muscular, but big or thick, thighs didn’t even budge and my deltoids were burning! Nina and I get tired from deltoid lifts in the gym on like 10 pounds! We figured this physical stuff isn't for us, guess I need it now. This, ugh… fucking suka!

Alright… ugh! I grabbed her legs and tried standing up. Just when I managed to get on my knees, the bitch immediately brought her legs down and I was back where I started. Time to try something new, hehehehehehe.

“OW! YOU FUCKING BITCHES FIGHT SO DIRTY! OOUF! OUUF! DON’T FUCKING… OUUF! DON’T FUCKING HIT MY CROTCH YOU PERVERT!” She let go and rolled to her side, grabbing her pussy. I slowly got up and breathed heavily for air.

“Feel sorry coming in here yet, you suka!?” I walked over with my right hand on my hips and my left hand combing my long red hair over my head. I looked at Nina; she’s still on the ground facedown with her arms around her stomach. I then raised my right leg and drove it into Eliza’s stomach with the ball of my feet. She then grabbed her stomach but she didn’t moan or anything. Bitch must have done some crunches. I didn’t kick her again because she was still on the ground and I wanted to do something naughty.

I taunted her and poked her with my feet, clad in cream pantyhose which I never took off after I got home. “Hmmm Eliza…” I said while circling my fallen victim who had her hands on her crotch. “Don’t you think it’s getting hot in here?” The super here isn’t frugal at all when it comes to the heating. Even though it’s the Canadian winter and nearing the winter break and Christmas, it’s a little hot in here. I took off my right pantyhose while Eliza helped herself up. “Oh you’re going back down!” I ran at her and shoved my hose in her mouth.

“Hmmmm! Hmmmmmmm! Pffft pffft!” You fucking slut! She slapped me away, my face stung, and started spitting. I took off my other hose and ran at her and coiled it around her throat. I didn’t care what was going to happen because I’m choking her until she passes out.

“When I am through with you, we will see what useless garbage your self-defense is! Ahhhhh!” She headbutted me and broke free. She came at me with a right hand, knocking my head to my right. When I turned straight again my chin met an uppercut from her left and I heard my bottom row teeth hit my top. Then I felt her hands on my shoulders, I grabbed her wrists and looked down and immediately saw her knee rise, ramming my belly. I doubled over and fell to her feet but not before she quickly straightened the very same leg that kneed me, knocking my crotch. “OOOOPH!”

This bliat got my in the crotch and belly. It’s painful! AH!!! I didn’t know where to comfort. They are both burning terribly. I then felt my hair being pulled. She made me stand but my legs were weak. I am not going to bring my hands up to my hair because she’s going to punch me in the belly. I know it, I know it. Hold on Rachel don't let her hit you in the belly again. Poor Nina was sore for days after the fight with Donna. Come on Rachel don't go for the hair, don't let her hit you in the belly again, don't let her hit you in the... “AHHHHHHH!” She kneed me in the crotch, FUCK HER!!! It still felt like she hit my belly, the force she kneed me in the crotch with sent pain up to my belly. FUCK! I fell on my knees before dropping face first into her feet, I was practically kiss her polished toes. I can hear Eliza blowing air, no doubt those are my beautiful hair she's blowing.

4 – Back to Nina!

"Haaaffff... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffff." The air running through my nose, so cold and so good. Finally I can breathe... I got on my knees, right hand on stomach, and left hand throwing all my long black hair over. What the fuck... Why is Rachel kissing her feet? No... No!

I then heard a familiar voice at the door and the door being opened… “Oh my god you girls won’t believe what my stupid group told me, they said I was bossy and gave me low grade on my peer evaluation, anyway I got the movie. What the hell? Who the fuck are you?”

That sounds like… Irina! My friend is here!

“Who the fuck are you?” Eliza replied.

“Nina, Rachel, if you two are doing freaky shit again close the door you want people spreading rumors about-“

“You their friend or something?”

“Yeah and who are you?”

“Irina…” I sobbed, “she fucking assaulted us… *sniff*.” I crawled to Irina like and puppy and she helped me up. "She came in and started flailing." Irina’s not too different from us. She’s hot with long blonde hair, a bit taller, slender, and a vodka addict, all Russians are, or Ukrainian, or Byelorussian, whatever she is, I forgot at this moment.

“Irina is it? She's lying. Your friend Nina, she's a good actress. But please let me explain.

"Look at Rachel, Irina, she's being forced to kiss her feet! And look at my throat, its red, she choked me. Do you think I am making this up?"

"Look Irina, I have nothing against you but these two bitches assaulted me in my own class in front of my students and challenged me to a fight. I am giving them one, instead of pressing charges, which I could if I wanted.”

“No one hits my friends and get away with it!” Irina said. She closed the door behind her and took her grey winter coat off and slipped her feet in black pantyhose out of her beige heels. She’s in a grey long-sleeved woollen one piece dress that ends at the middle of her thighs.

“Well... It looks like I have to knock all 3 of you senseless if I want to get back to studying for my exams huh? Get over here bitch!"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 03:29:57 PM by Ravenstein »

Offline Ravenstein

Re: Rachel! Help! Get her off of me!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 08:46:07 AM »
Alrighty. Exams done, works on break, let's finish this story!

5 - Final part and... goodies in the bottom of page/end of story

Well this is perfect. Eliza is in our res and we got her outnumbered 3 to 1. Irina couldn't have gotten here in a better time.

Hmm hmm hmm hmm...

Hahahahahah...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Shut the fuck up, you want to fight? Stop laughing and come here. I'll hit your stomach again until you can't utter a sound."

I closed the door and took off my university sweater. Irina did the same. Rachel stood up and thus automatically formed with us a ring around Eliza, who started undressing as well. Now, we're 4 girls in a living room, all stripped down to our undies, except Irina still had her black pantyhose on. We started circling Eliza, eyeballing her up and down at her pretty face, gorgeous brown bangs and locks, and her... body, woah... She had lines along her belly, showing some muscle in her abdomen while ours are barely visible but hey we're fit. Her entire body from calf and thigh up to her arms were toned while we... aren't exactly muscular in anyway... I admit it we are not strong girls but who cares? We have brains and that beats brawns, we have looks and that make losers know their place, we have boys who will do the physical stuff, and the most important thing right now... even though Eliza pretty much beat Rachel and I, we have numbers now and we can eat this little bitch now, 3 of us.

"Are you going to walk around me like in the movies and some stupid action-thriller cliche or are you pussies going to fight? If you don't make a move I'll come over and..."

"...and what?" Rachel cut in. "What are you going to do? Beat the shit out of us? I wonder how you are going to do that now that there's three of us. I suggest you lie down and get ready to lick my-" *BAM* "-ow my nose!" Rachel fell back from the punch. Eliza ran in immediately and pinned both Rachel's wrists to the wall with one hand and pushed on her throat with her other forearm. Irina and I ran up quickly and tried to peel Eliza off Rachel. I grabbed her left arm while Irina grabbed her right. Eliza's strong and wouldn't budge!

"Get... off... of her you bi...tch!" Irina ordered before grabbing Eliza's hair with one hand. I followed suit. Time for some revenge! We both yanked hard on her hair and her head fell back but her grasp on Rachel is still strong. I reached for Eliza's face, my right hand on her nose and eyes and left on her chin. I pulled as hard as I could. Finally, she was forced back a step but right after, she brought both her feet up on Rachel's belly and extended her legs very rapidly and with much force, like how Olympic swimmers would kick the end of the pool to change directions. This move of her's sent Rachel to the ground on her knees hurt in the tummy and pushed both Irina and I back on the ground with Eliza's back on top of us. Eliza immediately crouched up, turned around, and dove on top of the both of us. Each of her hands rested on our throats, squeezing us terribly. Irina was coughing and I was clubbing her wrists with my weak swings. I could see a single strand of her vein on the arm that's pinning my throat to the floor. Damn, what the fuck does she do in the gym and self-defense class!?

"This is what happens when I don't hold back, you little weaklings." She taunted.

How is she this strong? She's not tall, not thick, she's not even that muscular, just toned. That's it, time to fight dirty again. I reached for her hair but she then squeezed my throat even harder, forcing my eyes and mouth wide open with no air to cough out. I don't know what Irina was doing, I had too much to worry about, but she's trying to get her off as hard as I am.

*Knack* was the sound of my fist on Eliza's nose. It must have hurt her badly because the punch hurt my fist badly and that she let go, sat back up, and grabbed her nose. "Owwwww" was what she cried out. Irina sat up, holding her throat, it was red and I was still laid on my back coughing. When Eliza let go of her face, Irina threw a right at her mouth and Eliza fell back on the floor. Her lips split. Rachel crawled over behind her and pinned her shoulders down. I got up and pinned Eliza's left hand to the floor with my left and locked her legs down with both of mine. Irina did the exact same thing on Eliza's right side. This gave us 4 hands to do whatever the fuck we wanted to Eliza and she's not going to be able to move an inch.

6 - Tormenting Elizabeth

"Now... *cough* you get it." I said as I raised my fist which was being followed by Eliza's eyes. Eyes of hate and anger. She gritted her teeth. She's completely pinned. I punched her hard in the stomach *thud* and her head jerked up but not for long as Rachel shove Eliza's head down and put both her knees on her hair. Irina then raised her left and wriggled her fingers, no doubt preparing for something nasty, which I like.

"TAKE THAT!" She yelled and then sunk her fingers down on Eliza's belly as if trying to dig in. I drove another punch on her stomach followed by Rachel with a two-hand club on her boobs. One loud *thud* after a nice *whop* followed by more is an eargasm, especially on this bitch.

"Did you know I am a sadist?" I said with a smirk. "The freaky stuff Irina asked if we were doing is regarding a pair of latex gloves. I love hurting helpless people like you."

"Oh... you sick FUCK! You're one of those!"

"Hm hmm, one of those, exactly..." I sunk another punch on her stomach, this time her mouth opened. Finally, her abs are bruised and she's getting the bitter pain of getting hurt in the stomach. Irina then threw another punch, causing Eliza to moan. Rachel followed with a left and right on her stomach, getting Eliza to cough, and then clawed her breasts, prompting Eliza to squeal.

"It... takes three... of you bitches... to take me. I wonder what... will happen if I get my friends and do a 3 on 3, you bitches will-"

"What what what?" Rachel asked, slapping Eliza's face left and right with both her hands. "You got something to say girl!?"

"Let's give her some more eh?" I stood up, raised her left leg and kicked her in the ass right before stomping her crotch with the same foot, which was right before Irina hammered Eliza in the same area, forcing the fucking brunette bitch to give a nice loud and long...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Gahh........ FUCK!"

"Awwww poor Eliza is getting herself hurt." I said. "You girls are sooooo bad picking on poor little Elizabeth."

Irina got up and rested on the couch while Rachel and I helped our poor little victim up by her hair. She was defenseless with weak legs and busy hands, busy rubbing the pain off her sweaty pussy. Rachel threw Eliza towards Irina, who then raised her foot and let the bitch ram her own crotch into the tips of her pantyhosed feet. No need to say, she was on the ground writhing in pain facing the floor. I walked over and caressed Eliza's face with my bare feet.

"You know, Eliza, you wanted this. You shouldn't have come here 'cuz now you're getting your ass kicked." I said. We were not bothered by her strength anymore as she was helpless on the ground and we were toying with her. Rachel opened a bottle of vodka and poured it, the two Slavs started doing some dancing moves to the beat of some music they just turned on and sipped Smirnoff.

While the two had fun, I was thinking of some pleasure of my own: tormenting this gravely wounded lion as a hyena. I knelt down and squeezed open her jaws with my left hand and leaned my head close to her face. "Never. Fuck. With. Me." I told her slowly and plainly and followed up with a jab to her kidney and then clutched it. She cried out. I then turned her on her back and fingered her belly button with my thumb. When she tried to stop me I just knocked her in the face. Thinking of hitting her in the face, I sat on her stomach and started slapping her again and again, over and over.

"How are you liking this? A sick fuck like me is loving this."

"You're going to get your ass kicked little bitch." She finally cussed back, still resilient. I burst into laughter. This bitch must be out of her mind. Ahhhhhh what a joke. I got up and poured some vodka.

"A short break then we will go back to the fun." Irina said. We raised our shot glasses...

"Cheers!"

Not going to lie, that was quite tiring. We rested for about 10 minutes and when we decided to go back to Elizabeth, she's still on the ground.

7 - Surprise bitches!

"Hey hey little bitch, how you doing?" She's still motionless, lying on the ground facing the ceiling with her eyes closed.

"Little bitch?" I asked, checking her with my feet like how I was caressing her earlier. I rubbed her face with my toes and she isn't moving. Hmmm. I then grabbed her nose between my toes and jerked left and right. "Wakey wakey little Lizzie... Wakey Wak-OW!" Bitch bit me! I instinctively brought my feet up and rubbed my bitten toe but she quickly swept my other foot off the ground and I fell flat with my back on the floor, I was breathless from the impact.

8 - Rachel's perspective

"Surprise bitches!" Elizabeth yelled.

"What the fuck!? I asked in shock. She regained her strength! She kicked herself up and headbutted Irina to the ground and blocked a right from me with her left and quickly countered with a right. I fell back but Eliza was relentless and I had no time to act, she run up and grabbed my throat with her right hand and delivered in rapid succession at least dozen quick jabs to my right. Each punch was followed by my cries and a thud. After the punches had stopped, I couldn't see anything but I could swear I saw stars. My nose felt really painful, my right eye felt like it was going to burst, and my right cheekbone and temple felt like the skin was scraped. My head rotated and my legs wobbled, I had lost my footing and fell flat on the ground...

"Pathetic little suka. Hey suka, pochem?" She taunted before turning to face someone else.

{alt}

9 - Irina's perspective

This suka headbutted me. Ugh... After I got up I was shocked to see both Nina and Rachel on the ground. Rachel looked like she was knocked out and Nina was there rubbing her ass while going "oouu oouu oouu" like she's asking her boyfriend to go in deeper. What the fu-"Ooouuu!" Bitch came at me and kicked me in the crotch. Damn she's fast. I threw a wild right and left but she ducked under them and uppercut my cxnt. She then grabbed my shoulders, turned me so that my back was facing the couch, and pushed me onto it. She then pinned me down with her left forearm on my chest and quickly jabbed me in the crotch over and over. It felt like she was obliterating my ovaries! "Ooou ooou ooou OOouuu OOOOUUuuuu OOOUUU OOOUUUU AHHHHHHHHHHH AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOU!"

"There, how you like getting hit in the crotch you dirty whore? Fight dirty, get beaten dirty. What goes around comes around."

"Ooooooooooooooo yesh yesh ts ts ts ts ts ayeee ayeee ooooouuuu." I was paralyzed, literally. She then brought me up by my throat and got ready to punch me to oblivion.

"Pffft, you're already beaten." She then let go of me and walked away, no doubt Nina's going to get hers now. I immediately collapsed on the floor grabbed my pussy while crying a river.

9 - Nina's perspective

Ow my fucking ass. This bitch swept me clean off the floor a second time today. Fuck! What the... How are Rachel and Irina lying on the floo...-Oooh SHIT!

"Nooo, no please, Elizabeth, I beg of you. Elizabeth. Elizabeth! Listen, listen to me, please, I have a good friend who owns a spa in Toronto. Um... want a free herbal and mud bath?" I begged as I backed away from her, looking up at Eliza towering over me.

"Shut the fuck up, you'll get yours now, Nina." She replied. I gasped as she lift me up with her hands on my neck and then she shove me back. Out of desperation and fear of what was to come I swung my right and luckily it slapped Eliza with a loud *SMACK.* HAHAHA! She rubbed her face and looked back at me. "Nice..." She said, BEFORE FUCKING SLAPPING ME with a backhand and sending me 360 degrees. When I spun back towards her my head immediately fell forward from her right fist buried around my belly button. She then charged forward forced my upper body onto the dinner table, knocking the vodka and shot glasses off of it with my legs wildly dangling and kicking. She then pinned both my hands, locked together at the wrist, over me on the table and pounded my stomach with her right fist three times, each time causing my head to jerk up with an o-shaped mouth and widened eye.

"Like I said, I will hit you in the stomach again until you can't utter another sound you little bitch."

"Ahaaaaaaaaanff... *cough*"

"Oh, you still uttering sounds eh?" O god why did I try to breath, she's going to punch me again...

...She pulled me up and immediately kneed me in the stomach before pushing me to the wall, let me drop to the floor and then picked me up by my hair.

"One, two, three!" She punched me three times again in the stomach but this time I did not utter a sound. Not because I didn't want to get more beating, but because I had simply lost all the air and ability in me to utter a sound. Oh my fucking god is she done yet? I can actually die from this, I am NOT a fighter! Oh my god please stop!!! I felt something heating up fast within me, shit its that feeling of throwing up. I immediately covered my mouth with my right hand. I felt unease in my esophagus, where I sensed and smelled vodka rushing up.

"Okay it seems like you almost had enough." Almost? ALMOST!? Is this bitch joking? I am dying! I hear her smirk, oh no... Eliza lift me up with a throat lift. I knew another punishment was coming so I squeezed and tensed my belly to try to make it as hard as possible to soften the next hit but it's bruised and battered and hurt even more when I tried stressing and flexing my belly. So I didn't... what a grave error... Eliza had me in the air and then simply dropped me down while bringing her knee up. Incidentally, my weak stomach and her knee, both rushing towards each other like an unstoppable force against an immovable object, collided.

*WHOP*

At the exact same time I spat out vodka and saliva, and some half-digested matter, out.

*BlurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrPPPPPPPpppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffff*

I simply could not hold it in nor did I GAVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT IT BECAUSE I WAS GETTING KILLED!!! Eliza knew what was coming and tilted her head, dodging all that crap. I killed our carpet. That was the greatest pain I had ever felt. Much more painful than when Donna had stomped me back in that fight during high school. My bulged eyes immediately squirted tears and my mouth was huge enough to swallow a whale. My feet weren't touching the floor, they still dangled freely in the air. Save the say I was still lifted by Eliza but it wasn't her hand on my throat that kept me lifted because she let go, it was her FUCKING KNEE ON MY FUCKING STOMACH THAT KEPT ME LIFTED. I WAS PRETTY MUCH A BIG PIECE OF MEAT ON A HOOK!

"Well that was fun... I've beaten you pussies in a fucking 1 on fucking 3." She then moved her head close to my face and said, "Never. Fuck. With. Me." She then finally let go and I dove onto the ground like a plane crash and clutched my destroyed belly. Elizabeth started to dress herself, her shirt and leggings. She then opened our fridge and took a bottle of Smirnoff Ice, slipped into her flip flops, and opened the door. "Happy Holidays!" She said and left.

Needless to say after a really long time I was still...

{alt}