News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Icons of the Sport Part 4: Christine Dupree

• 5 Replies

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
Icons of the Sport Part 4: Christine Dupree
« on: December 08, 2013, 10:28:32 PM »
Name: Christine Dupree

Whether you are a fan or not there is no doubt that Christine deserves her spot as an icon of the sport.

Still very much active today her career has spanned around two decades all the way back to the time she was a Penthouse Pent.

Very adapt at both real and scripted matches in both wrestling and boxing Ms Dupree has worked for nearly every major producer there has been, from Women Warriors with nude face sit matches against Tina Antman to a brave match up with the boxing gloves on against Sally McNeill. She has wrestled for California Supreme during their time in the business against Kristie Etzold, done countless matches with Shelley the Burbank Bomber. Her live match at the WWC convention when she was 'boxed out of her top' by legendary Ringmaster girl and babe Krissy is for mine a highlight of her career. Many a match against Tori Sinclair (most if not all scripted) for companies like DT Wrestling, JM Rolen and Robin's LesFemme Fatale.

Never afraid to go topless and nude that nipple ring has become a target in many a match, including the above mentioned boxing bout at WWC.

One company im disappointed that she has never appeared at is Academy Productions, I emailled the late Bruce a number of years ago asking whether it may happen and received no reply which was strange for Bruce has he had told me in previous correspondance about how hard he had tried to get Tanya Danielle to work for him.

I guess the epic battle against Isamar that I would love to see will never happen, but Christine Dupree has certainly left and continues to leave a lasting legacy on the sport.

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
Re: Icons of the Sport Part 4: Christine Dupree
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
Christine is a true legend, one of my all time faves and, along with Hollywood, Robin, Belinda Belle, Shelley and Francesca Le, someone who, when she finally decides to retire, will be irreplaceable!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 11:05:06 AM »
Christine's cardio has always been astounding.  I've never seen her winded in a match.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 11:15:27 PM »
I'm a fan of competitive and Christine was one of the best. her match against Ziggy was a classic - a sweatathon with two excellent wrestlers going at it.

Mark

Offline wrstl-lvr

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 05:22:50 AM »
     Anyone see a crazy fight she did for Tanya KIcks?  the other girl was a little too crazy.  But I loved her against Grace in "Boobie Trapped."

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 03:03:33 PM »
Christine has done interviews about that fight--says the other girl totally lost it.