News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfight queen: Joey Fisher vs Sammy Braddy

• 5 Replies

Offline bienmembre

Titfight queen: Joey Fisher vs Sammy Braddy
« on: December 09, 2013, 08:29:05 PM »
After her overwhelming dominance vs Lacey Banghard, Joey Fisher said in press that she is "english boobs queen". She adds: "I ​​have not only the strongest but also the most impressive of all the English models breasts. I'd like to see who would be able to fulfill my bras ... I think she isn't born yet ... "

When she read that, Sammy Braddy get angry and send an email to Joey. "Come to compare your boobs with mine!!! I think you will understand who is the "english boobs queen"...
PS: don't forget to take a 2nd bras... if I try your first one  it could be damage..."

So, who win this big boobs contest?

Don't hesit to vote and comment ;)...

Offline bienmembre

Re: Titfight queen: Joey Fisher vs Sammy Braddy
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 08:29:40 PM »
pics: ;)

Offline bienmembre

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »
The game is very tight. Joey was shocked when she saw Sammy undressing in front of her. She struggles to keep the supremacy ... There are currently no winner...

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 04:37:46 AM »
Sammy has a few years' more experience, and a useful weight advantage - and no doubt she would use both. So Sammy gets my vote.

GG

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 03:56:20 AM »
In a recent interview with Zoo, Stacey Poole didn't know what to do when she first met Joey.  Her tits were so massive, she's not used to being outgunned.  I could imagine their first meeting turning into a titfight with Stacey in awe at Joey's gigantic breasts.  While Sammy might do better, I'm afraid she's met her match here.

{alt}

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 05:01:08 AM »
Both are outstanding!
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977