News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mountain Trip

• 2 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Mountain Trip
« on: July 01, 2009, 12:30:22 AM »
Nina and her friends Ashley & Debbie were planning their annual long weekend getaway.  Debbie and her family had bought a house up the mountains several years ago and for the past five or six years the three women had gone there to get away from it all for a few days.  They were in their late 30’s and early 40’s (Debbie was 35, Ashley 40 and Nina 43) with plenty to do at home so it was something they all really looked forward to.  They usually went on Wednesday night and came back on Sunday.   

The three were at Nina’s house planning what date worked best.  They usually went in July when it was nice and warm.    The problem was they were having a hard time picking a weekend where they were all free.   Looking at the calendar, the whole summer was basically booked up for them.   One of the week’s they couldn’t do it was the last week in July.  Debbie’s cousin Patty was going to be in visiting that week and staying with her.   Nina said to Debbie “How old is she?”  Debbie said “I think she just turned 27.”   Nina said “Why don’t you just have her come along.  Sure she’s a little younger than us but I’m sure she’d have fun.”  Debbie said “Sure, but, are you guys going to mind?”  Nina and Ashley both shook their heads.  Ashley said “Don’t be ridiculous.”  Debbie said “Nina, can I use your phone to call and check with her.”  Nina said “Sure, go ahead.”  Debbie called and Patty told her she’d love to join them.  Debbie got off the phone and said “OK, the last week of July it is then.”

When the end of July rolled around all of the ladies were definitely ready for a little vacation.  They all usually drove together but since there were four of them this time and with their luggage they decided to use two vehicles.   Nina and Ashley  went in Ashley’s car and Debbie took her cousin Patty.  Patty had spent the beginning of the week with Debbie and her family.  Debbie and Patty arrived about an hour before Nina and Ashley.  They unpacked and waited for Nina & Ashley to get there.

When Nina & Ashley get there Debbie introduces Patty to them.  Patty is very pleasant and tells them how much she’s been looking forward to meeting them.  Her cousin Debbie had told her how wonderful they are.

After they get unpacked Debbie says “OK, how about if we go get some dinner, have  a few drinks and get this little party started.”  They all nod their heads in approval and Debbie says, “Now, who’s going to volunteer to be the designated driver?”  Patty quickly says she’ll do it the first night.  Debbie says “OK, let’s go.” 

They go into town and have a nice dinner.  Even though Patty is younger she fits in well with the older women.  By the time they head back home Nina, Debbie & Ashley all have a nice buzz on.  When they get back to the house Debbie suggests they open up a couple bottles of wine and relax in the hot tub before bed.  The women all go and change into their bathing suits.

Debbie is wearing a one-piece red suit.  She’s about 5’5”, long blond hair.  Her chest isn’t the biggest but it’s not small either.  Ashley is wearing a white & black one piece.  She is more small and petite at 5’1”, she has short brown hair and is pretty flat-chested.  Nina is wearing a light blue one-piece and definitely has the most buxom build.  Her suit is pretty low cut and does little to hide her 40 inch chest.  Nina is about 5’3” and carries her body well.   Patty is wearing a one piece leopard print suit.  She does aerobics and is a frequent visitor to the gym so her body is pretty toned.  She is about 5’6”, long curly brown hair, and 125 trim pounds.  All four of the women look good in their suits but Nina and Patty definitely stand out.

They sink into the water and the warmth makes them tingle.  They open up the wine and just sit and talk.  The three older women are feeling pretty good and they start to kid around with one another.  At one point Debbie points at Nina and says to Patty, “Look at that chest, think she ever had a problem getting guys when she was younger.”  Nina splashes the water at Debbie and says “Hey, they went for me for my brains.”  Debbie laughs and says “sure they did.  Look at those melons floating in the water, you’ll never have to worry about drowning!”  The women all have a good laugh.

The next day they’re going to go do some shopping in the town.  They’re going to go early so they decide to call it an early night.  They each go to their separate bedrooms and go to sleep.

Debbie and Ashley get up early and get their showers.  They’re ready to go by 8am.  Nina on the other hand is having a hard time getting out of bed.  Finally she tells them, you guys go ahead.  I’ll just stay up here and relax.  That way I’ll be fresh for tonight.  Debbie says “OK, looks like Patty isn’t going to be going either.  She’s doesn’t have any kids so she’s not used to getting up and going this early.  We’ll be back later in the afternoon.   

Nina gets up about an hour later and begins to make herself some breakfast.  Patty comes down shortly after.  Nina asks her if she’d like some eggs also.  Patty says sure.  The two of them sit and have nice breakfast.  After breakfast Patty opens the sliding doors that lead to the deck and sees that it’s a beautifully hot summer day.  Patty says “This is the perfect day for getting some sun.  I’m going to go lay out on a lounge chair on the deck and read.  Want to join me?”  Nina says “Sounds good to me!”   

Nina gets into the same bathing suit that she wore the night before.  Patty however is wearing a white bikini with a floral print.  Nina brings out a bottle of wine and two glasses and says “We’ll make sure neither one of us has driving duty tonight.”  They both laugh.

They’re out there for about an hour and the sun is really getting hot.  Nina says, I’m going to go in for a little while and watch some TV.  She picks up her glass of wine and goes inside.  She sits on the couch and turns on the TV.

About a half hour later Patty comes in and goes into the kitchen to get some water.  Nina is flicking through the channels and comes across a woman’s wrestling match on TV.  Nina says to Patty “Come here, look at this.”   Patty comes over and sees the two women grappling on  the TV.  Nina says “wow, look at the two of them.  How can someone go on TV and do that?”  Patty says, “for money, what else.”  Nina laughs and says “I guess so, but it would take a lot of money for me to do that on TV.”  Patty says “Yeah, me too.”

Nina pauses for a second and says “How do you think we’d do.”  Patty says,  “I don’t know,  I guess I’d do OK.”  Nina says, “how about me?”  Patty laughs and says “Not as good as I would.”  Nina, who has had a few glasses of wine, chuckles  and says “Oh really.”  Patty nods and says “I’m only being honest.”  Nina says, “Well, why don’t we find out.”  Patty says, “What are you talking about?”  Nina says “Well let’s have a little wrestling match right here and see who wins.”  Patty says “You serious?”  Nina says, “sure just for fun.  Obviously we won’t try and hurt one another.”  Patty says “OK, why not?” 

They move the coffee table from the middle of the room.  They look at one another and start to laugh.  Nina says “OK, I guess whoever pins the other one down wins, that’s how that match on TV ended.”  Patty shrugs and says “Fine, whatever.”

The two women begin circle one another, both laugh.  Nina kind of half-heartedly reaches her hand out to try and grab Patty and Patty swats it away.  Nina kind of rushes at Patty.  Patty grabs her and they both tumble to the ground.  They roll on the floor for a little but it doesn’t take long for Patty to gain the upper hand.  She’s just too strong for Nina to handle.  She has Nina in headlock on the ground .  She’s not trying to hurt her but she’s not letting go either.  They’re both still laughing.  Finally in one maneuver Patty kind of flips Nina onto her back and jumps on top of Nina.  Nina tries to battle by trying to push Patty off but Patty grabs Nina’s wrists and secures them to the ground.  She has Nina pinned and says “Well I guess we know who would do better now don’t we?”  Nina laughs and says “yes, I guess so.”

A funny thing was going on for Patty during all this.  She had never had a woman pinned under her like this.  She could feel a tingling feeling between her legs.  She was actually turned on by it.   Instinctively she kind of slid up Nina’s body in a more schoolgirl pin type hold.  Her knees now held Nina’s arms down and Patty rested her hands on her thighs.  Nina was squirming to get loose but Patty wasn’t budging.  Both were still laughing but there was a little look of worry on Nina’s face.  Nina said “OK, time to let me up.”  Patty giggled and said “Not till you get me off.”  Before Nina could say anything the door opened and Debbie and Ashley came in.  They looked and laughed and Debbie said “What the heck are you two doing?”  Debbie jumped up off Nina and said “We just saw a woman’s wrestling match on TV and wanted to see how we’d do against one another.”  Nina, who had gotten up, said “Yep and it looks like I wouldn’t make much of a wrestler.”   Ashley said “Sure looks that way.”  They all got a kick out of it and got ready for dinner.

The whole night Patty seemed distant from the rest of them.  She couldn’t get the feeling out of her head.  It was really a turn on to overpower another woman.  She kept looking at Nina and thinking how much she’d love to do it again.  The night goes by with Patty barely saying a word.

The next day they plan on going to town again and do some more shopping.  Nina gets to bed early so she can get up and go with them.  Patty does the same.

The next day comes and again, Debbie and Ashley are the first ones up and ready.  Patty is also ready but it’s after 9am and Nina is just getting in the shower.  When Nina gets in the shower Patty says to Ashley “why don’t you leave me your car keys and go In Debbie’s car.  I’ll wait for Nina and meet you in town.”  Debbie and Ashley think that’s a great idea and Ashley gives the car keys to Patty and head for town.

Patty listened and she heard the water stop running and Nina, wrapped in a towel, opened the door.  Patty explained that Debbie and Ashley had left and they’d meet them in town.  Nina said “OK, give me 15 minutes.”  Nina went into her bedroom and Patty went into hers.  Patty changed into her one piece leopard bathing suit.  She walked across the hallway to Nina’s room.  She took a breath and knocked lightly on the door before opening it.  Nina, who was brushing her hair and was in white bra and panties, turned and said “just give me 5 more minutes.”  Then she looked and saw that Patty had changed into her swimsuit.  Nina said “You’re going shopping in that?”  Patty walked over to her and said “No, I wanted to wear this for our rematch.”  Nina, looking puzzled said , “What rematch?”  Patty said “I want to see if you can do better this time.”  Nina said “Come on Patty, let me just get dressed so we can go.”  Patty said “Oh come on, how long can it take” and she gave Nina a little shove.  Nina took a step backward and said “Patty, no,  I mean, yesterday was fun, let’s leave it at that.”   Patty walked toward Nina and said “Well, if it was fun let’s do it again” and gave Nina another shove.

It was becoming obvious to Nina that Patty wasn’t going to let up.  Nina gave in and said, “OK, but this is the last time.  Let me get something on.”  Nina turned but when she did Patty put her hand on Nina’s shoulder and said “No time for that, like you said, we have to hurry.”    Nina said “OK” and turned quickly trying to catch Patty off guard and sort of tackled her to the ground.  Again the two rolled around on the floor.  Patty managed to get her legs wrapped around Nina’s waist and started to squeeze.  Nina wasn’t laughing this time.  Patty was hurting her a little.  Nina said “let up a little, you’re hurting me.” 

Patty released her and said “Let’s start over.  The two stood up. This time it was Patty making the first move.  She grabbed Nina’s one wrist and sort of brought her shoulder into Nina’s stomach forcing her onto the bed.  Patty jumped on top and again began the process of pinning Nina down.  It wasn’t that Patty was any kind of great wrestler, she just was much stronger and in better shape that the older Nina. 

Nina again struggled to try to get Patty off of her.  With little effort Patty had Nina pinned on the bed.  Again she could feel herself getting turned on.  She had Nina pinned in such a way that Nina’s breasts were up against her vagina.  As Nina tried to get free her breasts were rubbing up against Patty.  Patty held Nina down with her arms and started to move her mid section back and forth rubbing against Nina’s body.   A look of panic started to come over Nina’s face as she heard Patty start to groan with pleasure.  Nina was now really trying to get her off.  She yelled “PATTY, PATTY, get off, this isn’t funny.” 

Patty snapped out of it.   She looked down at Nina.  Nina said “Get off me, now.”  Patty felt a little guilty.  She didn’t want it to go like that.  She got up off Nina.  Nina, redfaced, looked at Patty and said “You’re sick.”  Patty said, “Look, I’m sorry.  Do me a favor and don’t tell Debbie.”  Nina looked at Patty and said “OK, no more of this crap though.”  Patty said “OK, I promise.”  Nina said “Let me get dressed, I’ll be out in a minute.”

They rode to town in silence.  The rest of the time went without any further problems. 

When Patty was driving back home she couldn’t stop thinking about the whole thing.  She needed to talk to someone about it.  She was tempted to talk to Debbie about it but thought better of it since her & Nina were friends.  She’d tell her friend Mary about it when she got back.  She knew Mary was into some kinky and different things so she would feel comfortable confiding in her about it.

She called Mary the day she got back and told her she wanted to talk to her about something.  Mary and her met for a few drinks.  Patty told her about the whole thing.  Mary just listened.   When Patty was finished Mary was quiet and thought for a few seconds  Patty said “Well, any comment.”  Mary said, “Well, what you’re telling me basically you got off bouncing this woman around a little bit.”  Patty laughed and said “Well, that’s one way of putting it.”  Mary, who’s wheels were turning now said, “This is something you’d obviously like to do again, correct?”   Patty said “Yeah, I guess.”  Mary said “How’d you like to make some money off of it.”  Patty said “WHAT?”  Mary said “Hear me out.  You don’t realize how many men like to see two women go at it.  Many of them like one-sided confrontations especially.  There are a ton of mags and internet sites dedicated to it.  You have a problem earning some good money doing it?”  Patty said, “No, of course not, but, let’s be honest, I’m no wrestler.  I was able to knock that lady around because she was older and out of shape.”  Mary said “Let me ask you, was she attractive?”  Patty said “Oh absolutely.  You heard me when I described her.  Busty, pretty face I guess.”  Mary said “What are the odds she’d do it with you again?”  Patty said “No way, not voluntarily.”  Mary said “Then we need to think of something so it’s involuntary!”  Patty said “Like what?”  Mary said, “Let me make a few calls, I’ll call you in a few days.”  Patty said “I don’t know.”  Mary said “Just think about it for a couple of days OK.  Let’s both try to come up with something.”

Patty went home and was very conflicted.  She’d love to wrestle Nina again and making money off of it would be an added bonus.  Nina was a good friend of Debbie’s and Patty wouldn’t want Debbie pissed at her.  She gave it a lot of thought over the next few days.

Patty came up with an idea.  She called Mary and said “I think I want to do it and, I know just how we can do it.”  Mary said “OK, let me hear it.”  Patty said “My cousin Debbie is going away with her family in two weeks.  They’re going to be gone for ten days.”  Mary said “OK, go on.”  Patty continued  “Nina is going to be going over to her house every day to feed her cats.  Nina does this for her whenever she goes away.  The best part is Debbie tells Nina to feel free to use the pool while she’s there.  Nina doesn’t have a pool so she usually goes over in the early afternoon, feeds the cats then lies around the pool for a few hours by herself.”  Mary said “That’s perfect, you sure about this.”  Mary said “Yep, I called Debbie to make sure.  I made up some BS about being in town that week and coming out to see her.  She then went into all her details about going away.  She also told me to feel free to drop in and use the pool if I wanted to!”

Mary said “OK, I had told a photographer I deal with about this.  I’ll call him and tell him it’s a go.  We’ll get a hotel in Debbie’s town and we’ll have a nice surprise for Nina.  One other thing, what about Debbie’s neighbors?  Any chance they would hear any commotion?”   Patty said “No, I don’t think so.  Debbie’s house is set back from the road and is pretty isolated.”  Mary said “OK, see you in a couple weeks.”

The three of them, Patty, Mary and the photographer, Leslie, all fly out together.  Leslie says to Patty “My company will pay you good money if you do this right.”  Patty says “Don’t worry about it, it will be a good show.”

They arrive in town and wait until the next day to go to Debbie’s house.  They wait in a car outside and just about 1:30pm Nina pulls up in the driveway.  Sure enough she has her bathing suit on so she’ll be staying for a while.  The three of them go up to the house.  They wait until they hear Nina go into the yard and then they let themselves in the front door.  Patty says “OK, I’ll go out first.  Give me a few minutes then you guys come out.”

Through the French doors, Patty can see Nina lying on the lounge chair with her eyes closed.  Nina has on a white one piece bathing suit.  She has the shoulder straps down to tan her shoulders.  Patty can already feel her pulse picking up with excitement.  She quietly opens the door and walks quietly over to where Nina is.  Patty says “Surprise!”

Nina jumps upright and lets out a scream.  She then shakes her head and says “Patty, what are you doing here.”  Patty says “I was going to be in town and Debbie told me I could use the pool so I figured I’d take her up on it.”  Patty is wearing her leopard pattern one-piece.  Nina said “Oh, that’s nice.”  Patty then said “I know.  When Debbie told me you’d be here too I figured we could have a little reunion.  You know, maybe wrestle again?”  Nina nervously laughed and said “Now don’t start that again Patty.  I know you’re kidding.”  Patty turned a little serious and said “Actually, I’m not.”  Then she called out “Come on out ladies.”  Mary, with the video camera, and Leslie, with the still camera,  came out of the house and just smiled.  Nina said “Who are they and what’s going on.” 

Patty then said “You see, we are going to wrestle and these young ladies are going to record it.”  Nina said “You’re nuts if you think I’m going to do this.”  Patty said “I don’t think you really have a choice.”  With that she took both her hands and shoved Nina.  Nina fell back onto the ground.  Nina jumped up and made a dash for the gate, Patty ran after her and jumped on her back.  The two tumbled to the ground.  Mary and Leslie went to work with their cameras and Patty went to work on Nina.

On the ground Patty got Nina in a headlock and began to squeeze.  Nina desperately grasped for Patty’s hair finally grabbing a hold of it.  She pulled back but that only made Patty squeeze harder.  Nina valiantly held onto Patty’s hair.  Patty released the headlock but when she did she immediately slammed her elbow down hard into the middle of Nina’s back.  Nina let out a scream and let go of Patty’s hair.  Patty got up and kicked Nina on the side of her soft stomach.  Nina curled up in a fetal position holding her stomach. 

Patty flipped the hair out of her eyes and reached down and pulled Nina up by her hair.  Nina’s arms flailed in a vain attempt to defend herself.  Once she had Nina up Patty slammed her fist into Nina’s stomach.   Nina wanted to crumble to the ground but Patty held her up by her hair.  She reached down between Nina’s legs, scooped Nina up and body slammed her down to the grass.  Mary called out “Good one, Patty.”

Nina went to get up and when she did Patty scooped her up and slammed her down again.  Patty said “Now, I think I’ve softened her up enough.”  She then flipped Nina over onto her stomach.  She planted her knee into Nina’s upper back and grabbed Nina by the wrists and pulled back while pressing down on her back with her knee.  Nina screamed and begged Patty to stop.  She yelled out “Why are you doing this?”  Patty just laughed.

Patty released that hold and stood over Nina. She looked at Mary and Leslie and said “Let’s take this in the house, I’m getting too sweaty out here.”  She yanked Nina up by the hair and dragged her to the doors.  Mary opened the door and Patty flung Nina inside.  Nina stumbled and tried to get up but before she could Patty was on top of her again.

Again she sat on Nina’s back.  This time she locked her fingers under Nina’s chin and pulled back that way.  Nina’s arms flailed every which way.  Leslie turned to Debbie and said “She’s really doing a number on her isn’t she?”  Mary nodded. 

Patty then flipped Nina onto her back.  The older woman was helpless as Patty grabbed her by the ankles.  She spread her legs apart and grinded the heal of her foot into Nina’s crotch.  Patty looked over at Mary and Leslie.  Mary made a motion that told Patty to get Nina’s bathing suit off.  Patty smiled and nodded.  She let go of Nina’s legs, yanked her up by the straps on her bathing suit and pulled the straps down either arm.  Nina tried to stop her but when she did Patty brought her knee slamming into Nina’s stomach.  Nina fell backwards and when she did Patty pulled the bathing suit off.   Nina was now naked.

Patty looked down and could see Nina’s 40 inch chest heaving up and down.  She pounced down on Nina and sunk her nails into each of Nina’s ample breasts.  Nina screamed out in agony.  As she did this Patty could feel herself becoming moist between her legs.  She then grabbed each of Nina’s nipples, placed her feet on Nina’s arms and pulled up.  Nina felt like her tits were being ripped off.

Patty let go and Nina lay sobbing beneath her.  Patty then took off her own bathing suit.  Her toned hard body was quite a contrast to Nina’s.  She got on top of Nina and pinned her down with knees.  Patty’s crotch was almost right up against Nina’s face.   She grabbed Nina by the hair and put Nina’s face into her pussy and said “Now lick until I cum.”  Nina had no choice.  Patty groaned and gyrated as Nina licked.  Finally Patty climaxed.  She let go of Nina’s hair. She stood up over Nina.

Leslie said “Hold on, let’s get some victory poses.  Put your foot on her tits and raise your hand.”  Leslie clicked away with the camera.  Patty looked down at Nina and said “One word to my cousin about this, and I’ll be back for you.”

One day, a few months later one of  Nina’s son’s friends ordered a DVD online titled “Poolside Beating”.  He got quite a surprise when he saw that Nina was the one on the receiving end of the beating.

To be continued……

Hasso

Re: Mountain Trip
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 01:40:39 AM »
Congratulation for your new storie! Great as usual!

Best wishes from Barcelona!

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Re: Mountain Trip
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 01:42:11 AM »
Love to accomodate you Dan but I've been writing these stories involving Nina for a long time and one thing is always consistent, Nina always ends up on the losing end.  Thanks for the feedback though.