News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

beautiful sword fighter vs. the Quickster

• 6 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
beautiful sword fighter vs. the Quickster
« on: December 16, 2013, 12:23:16 AM »
Amber Fletcher moves gracefully through her students to the refreshment stand. The auburn-haired master, notices the eyes of her students-all college aged girls-studying her curvy athletic body. Amber is not small; at 6' tall she has broad shoulders, strong arms, and big round hips and rear; She is an amazon, and her students worship her skill and beauty. The handsome woman places her katana (sword) down gently on the refreshment table and reaches for a coconut drink. When, from behind her a voice.

"Amber Fletcher, I've come a long way for you." Her students turn quickly, reflexively lifting their swords. But Amber slowly turns her head.

"You are?" She puts her coconut cup down and slips her katana into her hand without looking down. She spins it in her hand expertly windmilling it in front of her. Then she stops it vetically in front of her. The blade separates her from the stranger.

"They call me the Evil Quickster, and I've come to give you the butt whooping of a lifetime." Quickster, dressed in a 30's style suit, hanging loose on her body, with top hat, squints her eyes, as she lifts her cane stick.

Amber, unflinching: "Stand down, students. I'll take care of this intruder." The tall beautiful woman commands with a nod of her head.

Her students, all, mesmerized by the poise, bravery and beauty of their leader and teacher, lower their swords and form a semi-circle around their goddess and the stranger. The refreshment table runs along the other side of the two duelers.

"SWISSSH!" Amber slashes her sword, two-handed, back low to her left, then cross high to her right, as she steps powerfully forward with her right foot. Her class watches dazzled by her speed.

But Quickster dances back, eluding the sword, and after Amber's sword cuts across the air to Evil's upper left, just inches away, Quickster flicks her cane fighting stick into her right hand, and steps to her right and lunges forward, driving her stick into Amber's gut.

"FlUTTT!" A slight sound in the studio as the stick jabs deeply into Amber's unprepared guts.

The tall beautiful woman drops to her knees. Her sword CLANKS to the ground. "UUUGGG!" She croaks, her eyes and mouth round in disbelief.

"AH HA!" Quickster-rye smile- stick in her left hand-lifts the beautiful teacher's face up with her right hand.

"You don't remember me do you, beautiful?" Quickster cannot believe how beautiful, proud and handsome the teacher's face is, even though now, it's contorted in pain.

With great effort, beautiful Amber quickly shoves Quickster back and, tumbling to her left , she grabs her katana from the floor. She stands heroically with the sword cocked back rigidly on her right side like a baseball bat-perfect form-ready to strike. Her students dazed by her beauty and brilliance simultaneously nod their approval at their regal teacher.

"Nice!" Qiuckster bows her approval and moves around Amber so that Amber's back faces the students.

"Ha!" Quickster reaches her stick across so fast that it can not be seen and knocks Amber's hands with it. Amber drops her sword. Quickster defly catches the dropping sword with the flat edge of her cane stick and flicks the sword back to herself. Quickster catches the sword handle in her right hand. The cane stick in her left.

"HUH?" Beautiful, tall Amber blubbers, her hands now empty. Her students, enjoying their teacher's beauty and grace from behind, barely have time to notice that she lost her sword.

Then, Quickster again steps toward her swordless foe; a bent knee curtsy. She reaches her sword to the front of Amber's black wrap-around belt and pushes threw it to the elastic band, which holds up her gi . Then, Quickster, lifting the katana with a wrist flick unwraps the black belt, tossing it to the ground. Then, with a quick slice, Quickster neatly cuts the elastic band holding up Amber's gi pants. Then Quickster dances back away again, smiling. This whole action takes less than a second. The beautiful Amber stands with a stunned and stupid expression on her idyllic face. 

The students, from behind, watch as their teacher's gi pants fall to the floor. They are surprised by the size of their exalted leader's behind. In a half wedgie, Amber's big left butt-cheek is exposed, big and pale, it pushes back with a slight jelly-jiggle. Her white cotton underwear is wedged into her vertical crack, but it covers her right cheek, which is pulled up slightly by the undies and squishes out from the bottom of and side of her underwear.

"Oh My!" The students cry in unison like a congregation of robots, not sure if they actually are seeing what is before them.

"HUH!" Amber croaks again. Exposed, Amber reaches her hands around holding her large butt, her perfect reddish-auburn hair falls perfectly down the back of her white martial arts top.

"Need to loose some weight, pretty one?" Quickster teases, as she looks around Amber playfully. "Kind of a lot of derriere, their, ain't it teach?"

Amber growls and raises her clinched hands, "ARRR!" Her perfecty chisselled face is contorted with anger. No martial arts now; she is prepared to tear apart this wicked person before her.

But, just as Amber begins to move forward, reaching for Quickster's neck, Quickster, in a flash, lunges forward again. The quick one rams the cain stick into Amber's gut again. "UUUUMMMF!" The tall beautiful woman grunts sickly, her upper body falls forward and her ample pantied behind is thrust back towards her students. "UUUGGGG!"

Quickster steps around the bent over beauty to Amber's left. Quickster eyeing the big woman's out thrust rear. "Nice!" Quickster teases. Then she swings the flat side of her sword swooping around. SMACK! It connects with Amber's buttocks.

"IIIIEEEE!" The big beauty is thrust forward over the refreshment table, her upper body flat on top. Her rear points back. Her legs down.

Amber's students stand in horror, stunned. No one makes a move to help.

"So, this fat sack of crap is the immortal Amber Fletcher, the beautiful swordstress and martial arts expert; the goddess?" Quickster grabs Amber's hair from behind and pulls the moaning woman off the table. Turning her towards the crowd of onlookers, Quickster grabs the back of Amber's underwear,and, while pulling the big woman's hair up, she lifts Amber, crying out helplessly, into the air. Quickster, slides the poor sword master, gut to the floor- like a bowling ball through her stunned students. Several of the students topple over the big woman. The others crowd around trying to help their goddess.

Quickster stands aside and waits, her hands on her hips.

"AARRR! WHERE IS THAT LITTLE WITCH?" The big Amber pushes her students aside and rushes towards Quickster. "OH! OH! CRAP! SPLAT!" forgetting her gi-pants pulled to her ankles, the instructor trips and falls on her face and stomach. Scrunching up on her knees, her big white-pantied behind faces her befuddled and stunned students.

Finally, she rises and steps out of her gi-pants. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU YOU LITTLE B####!" The once regal and galiant woman spits as she rushes towards Quickster, who has moved next to the refreshment stand. Just then, Quickster reaches for the fruit punch bowl and pores the pink liquid on the floor in front of the charging Amber.

"WOOOO! WOOO! WOOOO!" Amber steps into the liquid. She windmills her arms and flings them around. But, THUD! she falls on her big ass, SPLASHING! the fruit punch. her perfect teeth "SNAP!" shut, and she slides past Quickster, who nimbly steps away.

Her panties pink, Amber turns her head. "GRAB HER!" She commands her students. But they just look on unmoving. "DAMMIT, I' M GONNA KILL the B####!", she screams. The big woman pushes herself up and turns, her face in rage. "YOU;RE GOING DOWN!" She points at Quickster as she steps towards the small woman.

"Come on, fat ass!" Quickster plays. She dances lightly.

"ARRR!" the Amber-haired beauty lunges out with a straight right kick. But, Quickster moves left and brings the heel of her boot down hard on Amber's right foot.

"OWWWEEE! OWWWEEE! OWWWEEE!" The big amazon hops on her left foot as she holds her damaged foot and toe. "OW! OW! OW!" She hops around. But she lands in the spilled juice again. "FLOOOP! PLOP!" She FLOPS on her butt.

"Big butt, can't stay on her feet" Quickster offers the students.

"CRAP!" As Amber pushes herself up, more slowly this time, and is bent over, Quickster gets an idea. She darts to retrieve the instructor's fallen belt and rushes over to the bent over beauty. "HEY, WHAT THE HECK?" Amber cries as her hands are quickly tied to her ankles by Quickster. Bending over and looking at her students through her legs, she is helpless. "I QUIT! I QUIT!" She begs.

"Dang, you have a nice big butt for an athlete, Amber" Quickster jokes, as she walks to the friut bar. She gathers bananas and grapes and picks up Amber's fallen sword and returns to the bent over beauty. Quickster pulls back the elastic band of Amber's panties from the back, opening them, and pushes the bananas and bundle of grapes in before SNAPPING! the panties shut.

"NO! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Amber pleads between her legs. The fruit bulges from her rear in back.

Quickster, eyeing her target, pulls back the sword like a bat and "SWOOOSH!" She swings it flat-side to target.

"BLOOOOSH! SPLASH!" the bananas and grapes smash and vaporize as the sword connects with Amber's pantied rear. No more bulge, the impact BURSTS the fruit through her underwear, which explode back in yellow and purple vapor and spew. Fruit bulge gone, the instructor's big butt trembles and shakes from the impact. Amber is thrust forward onto her head. She doesn't roll forward. Instead her weight on her head, butt back like a tripod, her exposed butt cheeks quiver and face back at the students.

"I think y'all need a new instructor; maybe one without a giant butt", Quickster walks away feeling good.

Offline Myfordi

Re: beautiful sword fighter vs. the Quickster
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 02:38:23 AM »
A nice story with a different story line than what we usually get on the forum.

Myfordi

Offline serenafan

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 03:33:16 PM »
Enjoyed it

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 03:11:37 AM »
Thank you, Myfordi, very much.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 03:12:25 AM »
Thanks, serenafan.

Immortaljoe

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 05:44:38 AM »
Very much enjoyed this one due to its unique setting/characters.  Would make for a great movie scene.

You should do one where some high society madam gets beaten by a spunky commoner.  Maybe if you want to write more sword fighting, you can set it in China or Japan.  The taller, curvier madam uses a rapier and the peasant girl uses a cheap katana or something.  In the end, the peasant robs the madam of all her clothing and jewelry.  Or you could do the Old West or something.

Just some thoughts.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 05:59:19 AM »
Thanks, Immortaljoe. I've written a similar western story. I'll try to post it.