News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

High School Revenge Rebecca vs Victoria

• 7 Replies

Offline overkill18360

High School Revenge Rebecca vs Victoria
« on: December 18, 2013, 03:22:21 PM »
In high school I had a bite of a weight problem. Most of the kids made fun of me especially this one bitch…Victoria.
Victoria was captain of the cheerleaders. She was stunning I’ll give her that. She stood five foot three, with long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and a body to match. Her and her followers would always do something to make my cry. One day at lunch Patty and Jill two of the followers grabbed my arms and held me while Victoria belittled me in front of Tommy Hall the football captain by pulling my pants down and saying.
“Hey Tommy, Fatty here wants to fuck you.”  Victoria shouted.
The whole lunch room turned to see me in my granny panties.  I ran out of the building and all the way home crying. My mom wanted to go talk to the Principle but I said it would make things worse and I’d deal with it.
After we graduated I went to Stanford University, then into the Marines. I got the training I needed to survive. In two years I was the one getting the wolf whistles. I dropped all the weight and stood five foot four with mousy brown hair, hazel eyes and a killer body.
I had already landed a great job as a business consultant for a big pharmaceutical company that was looking to restructure. My life was going great until one day while jogging in the park I spy none other than that bitch Victoria.
She still looked good and sitting next to her was the football captain, Tommy. I started walking toward them when Tommy looked up and licked his lips as he caught site of me.
Seeing this I knew what to do. Flirt right back and see if anything popped. I bent over and wiggled my ass. I inhaled to expend my chest so my boobs stretched the sweat shirt to full capacity. The girls were doing their job just fine.
Tommy was panting like a puppy. Victoria looked up from her kindle and said something to Tommy. She wacked him on the arm seeing what he was looking at. I stopped posing and made my way toward them. I could see the steam coming from Victoria. When she saw me approaching she stood to face me.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Victoria said.
“What can I say? He liked what he saw.” I replied.
I could see Victoria was getting real pist off. She was going to do something stupid any second.
“This is my husband, Bitch, if he’s going to look at anyone’s ass and tits it’ll be mine.” She said.
With that said Victoria put her hand on my tits and pushed. I staggered back two steps and looked at her grinning.
“Big mistake whore.” I said.
She didn’t see it coming, a right upper cut to the jaw. Her eyes rolled back and her head snapped up. Then next thing she was on her ass looking up at me.
“You don’t know who I am? You humiliated me every day in high school.” I said.
A shocked look came across her face as she got up.
“Rebecca?” Victoria said.
Her face turned beet red and she got right in my face pushing her breast against mine. I’ll give her one thing she had balls but mine were bigger.
“You think you can punch me in face and get away with it? I don’t think so.” She said pushing her tits into mine again.
I looked over at Tommy who was enjoying this. I smiled and turned mine attention back to Victoria.
“Yes I thing I can punch you in the face and get away with it. There’s nothing you can do to stop me, cxnt.” I said.
Victoria was fast to and in good shape. She slapped me hard across the face making it turn. It stung. I went on the attack and grabbed her hair and threw three shots to her face. I let her go and Victoria had a cut lower lip.
Tommy finally got off his ass and came to help his wife who was screaming how she was going to kill me. I laughed and said;
“This isn’t over by a long shot Bitch. You’ll be seeing me again.”
That said I left and formulated a plan to fuck-up that fucking bitch.
When I got home I found out where Victoria lived and put my plan into action. I scoped out her house and saw that only Tommy was home which was perfect. I knocked on the door and when he answered was surprised to see me standing on the other end.
“Where’s Victoria?” I asked.
“She went shopping, should be home soon.” He said.
That didn’t leave me much time so I went to work. We went into the living room and Tommy sat in a big easy chair. I walked behind him and started rubbing his shoulders. He didn’t try to stop me which was a good thing. I reached into my jean pocket and pulled out the syringe. I stuck him in the arm and with-in seconds he was out.
About a half hour later Victoria came home.
“Tommy, can you help bring in the bags? Tommy you hear me?” She said.
She walked into the living room to find her husband tied to a chair. She then saw me. I was sitting in me red lace bra and matching panties. She was about to charge but I stopped her.
“He’s fine just something I got from work. He should come to any minute. Before you go on the attack let me explain how this is going to work.”
“I know how it’s going to work I’m going to beat the shit out of you.” Victoria said.
“I have another proposition. If your game.” I said.
I had her attention.
“Three fights to see who the better woman is.”
“I’m listening.” She said.
“1: A regular fight. Out for a ten count of give-up you lose. 2: A sex fight. First one to cum and quit loses. 3: A Catfight. Anything goes. First to give-up loses. You up to it or do we just go at it?’ I said.
“I’m more then game you cow. I’ll show you how tough I am and that I’m the better woman by far.” Victoria said. 
“Do you want to change? I asked.
“Sure, I don’t want to ruin my clothes beating the crap out of you.” She said.
When Victoria returned she was wearing a green bra with matching panties. I stood and she attacked. Victoria’s first punch landed square on my cheek. I took the shot and backed away to clear my head.
“One punch and you’re dazed? This is going to be easier than I thought. She said.
“We’ll see Bitch.” I answered.
I had cleared the furniture and just left the chair Tommy was tied to. This was a huge room which was good for this. I moved in and circled her. She threw a short right jab that missed. After a few seconds of this round about I learned how Victoria fights.
I moved to my left and she threw a hay maker that I saw coming and ducked. I came up with a right upper cut to her jaw that knock Victoria back and glazed her eyes.
Then I threw a round house kick that landed on her cheek sending her trashing to the ground. I jumped on her and started pounding away. I knew I’d kick ass by this was too easy. I was about to throw a left straight to Victoria’s face when she threw her legs up and got them around my neck throwing me off.
She was hurt real mad. Victoria was standing with fist up. I moved in and when I shot my right out she throw a punch the rocked my teeth. I stumbled back holding my jaw.
Victoria than threw a left to my stomach that knocked the wind out of me. I was doubled over in pain.
“What’d, you think this was going to be a walk in the park. When I’m done with you your own mother won’t recognize you.” Victoria said.
Tommy was coming to and she turned when he called her name. I took full advantage and charged her. I speared Victoria and was on top of her quicker than a cat. I looked at Tommy and smiled as I threw everything I had behind my punches.
Victoria was dazed and her eyes were swollen and the upper lip was cut and bleeding. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. She tried to buck free but it was no use. I kept up the pounding. Victoria tapped out and I stopped, got off her and looked at the damage I’d done to her.
She was a bloody mess. Tommy was in shock at the way his beautiful wife looked. Now it was my turn to taunt.
“Thought I was the same fat kid from school? Guess not. You don’t look so pretty now, do you whore?” I said.
“We’ll see who comes out on top in the next round. You’re right I didn’t think you’d be this good. Now I know better.” Victoria replied.
She had a half hour to rest and cleaned up. This next round the sex fight was going to be rough. I’d never had sex with a woman and had to read up on it to see how I was going to approach it.
The half hour was up and Victoria came out of the bedroom wearing a red robe. She untied it and let it fall to the floor. Tommy and I both looked at her. I’ll tell you this as bad as I wanted to kick her ass Victoria looked damn hot.
We removed our bras and panties and we looked each other over. I had a Brazil cut and Victoria was bare. Like a little girl. Our breasts were the same Thirty-six C.
“You know the rules?” I asked
“Ya, this time you’ll be the one to quit.” She said.
We walked toward each other not to hurt but to give pleasure. Victoria made the first move. She grabbed by tits with both hands and started sucking my left nipple and playing with the other. Shit this felt good.
I came to my senses and kissed her softly then started tonguing. Victoria had a soft tongue and lips to match. She playfully bit my lower lip and I moved away. She grinned and pulled me into her kissing and licking my neck.
Fuck, fuck, I was getting wet. I playfully pulled her hair and started playing with her breast. Victoria was moaning enjoying this game. Then she pushed me onto the floor and mounted me.
Victoria moved in a way that her pussy and mine were touching. She began to move slowly, rubbing her pussy against mine. I did the same. I was mewing like a cat. Shit, Victoria knew what she was doing. My pussy was soaked with my juices.
I had to do something fast or risk losing to this cxnt. I stopped moving and pushed her away.
“Ready to give? I think one more move and you’re done.” Victoria said.
“We’ll see.’ I said.
I knew she was right. No way I’d hold out much longer. I got to my knees and grabbed her legs. She kicked away and was up on her knees. She pulled my hair bending my head a little to the right.
Victoria kissed my nipples still holding my hair. With her other hand began rubbing my clit. I looked and saw her legs were open inviting me in. I moved my hand to her clit and she was just as wet.
I stuck my two fingers into her pussy and moved them in and out stopping to play with her clit. The two of us were moaning loudly. Tommy still tied to the chair said nothing during this. I knew he had to be rock hard. Maybe a bonus if I win.
Victoria stopped and did something I wasn’t ready for. She pushed me onto my back my legs were spread open. Victoria then moved her mouth to my already wet pussy and licked for all she was worth. I couldn’t take any more and shot my cum all over her face. I was done. Victoria got up and looked at me.
“You’re done, Bitch. I’m clearly the better woman.” She said.
“I’m done. You win.” I said
We had a ten minute break before the next fight. I went into the bathroom to clean-up. This gave me time to think about the catfight. If she approached it the way she did the first one I had her. I knew Victoria would be read this time and I had to go for the kill not playing around.
I had years of anger and hate built up inside me toward this bitch. I was more the prepared for this encounter. Victoria would be owned and by none other than the fat girl from high school.
I step out of the bathroom the same time Victoria came out of the bedroom. I did notice one thing she left Tommy tied up. I looked at his then at his cock. Damn, he was big and hard. I wanted it. That would be the ultimate humiliation for Victoria.
We look at each other and attacked. We both knew the rules. There were none. Victoria was ready this time and struck first with a left to my stomach that knocked the wind out of me.
“You won the first round but this time you’re going to be my bitch.” She said.
Victoria grabbed my hair and just as I’d done to her in the park threw three quick punches to my face. I felt the blood dripping down from my lip. Not letting go she kicked me three times in the stomach. I was hurting. She let me go and I collapsed onto the floor.
She was quick and was on me like a tiger was claws out. Victoria went to work on my tits. Twisting and pulling. I was screaming. I saw my opportunity and kicked my leg out hitting it target, her cxnt. Victoria’s eye popped out of her head and held her woman hood. I threw another kick as she was bent over to her face and blood started streaming out of her nose.
She was hurt as badly as I but I knew I had to continue. I rose off the floor and looked at my hated foe. Victoria stood slowly and when she was up I threw a punch to her nose, breaking it. The blood flowed even more as did the tears from her eyes.
I hit her in the stomach and she doubled over I grabbed her hair and kneed her in twice in the face. Victoria wasn’t done yet. Hurt as she was she reached out and got a hand on my pussy. She pulled for all she was worth. I screamed and held my pussy.
She then punched me in my right eye and backed handed me across the face. Victoria kicked me in the stomach and I doubled over. She attacked my tits and kicked my pussy. I was hurt, bad. I couldn’t let her win.
“Ready to give?’ She said throwing a shot to my face.
Victoria was vicious and went behind me and got her arm locked in mine while holding on to my hair. She then went to work on my left breast. This fucking hurt. She twisted and pulled. She stopped and reached down and started pulling my pubic hair. Fuck, I was in deep shit.
I stepped on her ankle and she yelped releasing me. I backed away quickly and Victoria charged. This was her mistake. She had her head down and I kicked her in the face. While she held it I kicked her in the cxnt. Victoria didn’t know which end to hold.
I grabbed her nipples and pulled and twisted them. I them bit the right one and she let out a scream. I slammed her in the eyes closing them even more. I had her but knew I couldn’t let up.
She was on her knees and I kick her in the face again. Victoria went sprawling onto her back and I was on top of her.
I reached back and started pulling her pussy lips and punching her with my free hand. She was balling and it was only a matter of time before victory.
“Who’s the better woman now, cxnt? I own you. You’re my bitch now. Give or Tommy over there won’t recognize your pussy.” I said.
“Ok stop, I give. You win.” Victoria said.
I released her pussy but threw one more punch to her face knocking the bitch out. I got up grabbed her hair and pulled her over to the still tied up Tommy. I undid his zipper and pulled out his throbbing cock. I began sucking it slowly at first than faster. I knew it was going to take long. In about two minutes Tommy was ready to explode. I took his cum in my mouth then turned toward Victoria opening her mouth and dripped her husband’s cum into her mouth.
I got up went to the bathroom to clean-up and dress. When I came out she was still out cold. I kissed Tommy and left.

There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline Holmeboy

• God Member
Re: High School Revenge Rebecca vs Victoria
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 04:30:17 PM »
Great story! i really enjoyed that..it's always nice to see a revenge tale on here :)
Fun, fun, fun!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 11:37:08 PM »

Hot, sexy brilliant and extremely explosive. We need many, many more stories like this. Thanks so much.....

Johnny

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 11:38:41 PM »
Thanks for the comment. I'll be writing another one after Christmas.

Offline she got koed

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 02:41:58 AM »
Great story loved the build up and decisive ending. please write more

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 03:54:18 AM »
I was asked to write this for a member and I'm going to do one for another member next. Then I think there should be a rematch between the two girl.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 12:03:29 PM »
I was asked to write this for a member and I'm going to do one for another member next. Then I think there should be a rematch between the two girl.

Good deal. Great job!

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 03:55:25 AM »
Thanks Dana glad you liked it.