News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

[SHEMALE] Styles of Hylore: Torey Khal Frea

• 1 Replies

Offline The Wicked

• Don't be shy! Say hi!
    • Wicked Works
[SHEMALE] Styles of Hylore: Torey Khal Frea
« on: December 21, 2013, 10:39:28 AM »
Picture is at the bottom of this post for anyone who hates reading!

I've recently hit a wall on my current comic - the one I posted a comedic teaser to awhile back - regarding the ending. To help break my block, I decided to shed some light on some of the fighting styles in mine and my friend Labeltornoff's fantasy world known as "Hylore."

3D artists take note: Once I finish 10 of these poses (out of an estimated 50 pairs total), I will offer free download links for you to use them how you'd like. Visit the site in my signature for more details!

I don't want to pollute the board with images, so I'm only going to post every 5th position I create here. Visit the site in my signature to see them all, plus more stuff!

That said ...

Torey Khal Frea

-Also known as "Eternal Dance of Bliss" or "Frea" for short.
-Najyiik-derived, based on ancient Mangelan practices by Leshari priestesses.
-Widely practiced among high-class elven and Nortborgian societies and coastal towns.

The object of Torey Khal Frea is to engage in tantric sex with your "rival" in which both parties receive pleasure. "Frea" isn't necessarily a fighting style, but it requires great endurance, athleticism, and concentration from both performers in order to put on a "good show" in the right societies. Commonly, practitioners of Frea are lovers outside of the ring as well, allowing them to understand one another's sexual limits to better maximize and enhance the performance for both the participants and the spectators. The elves - aside from Frea's creators, the Najyiik - make up the largest body of both practitioners and spectators to this spectacle. It is common in higher Mangelan societies for performers to wear performance- and pleasure-enhancing clothing to increase the challenge of holding out. Also, given the nature of Frea and its implicit exhibitionism, most performers in Mangelo will wear exaggerated beauty make up to help highlight expressions.

There are some variations to the rules of Frea:
In tantric Frea, the "match" continues until one participant submits. The point of tantric Frea is for participants to hold their orgasms for as long as possible. Most house rules include the technicality that once a participant penetrates the other, the hold may only be maintained for a certain amount of time before a mandatory break. While in a hold, neither participant is allowed to attempt to break the hold unless to submit or during the mandatory timed break.
The other common variation to Frea is that of whichever participant can no longer maintain an erection loses. In this variation, there are typically no limits to holds or mandatory breaks. This particular variation is more popular in Nortborgian aristocracy.

Note: For anyone interested, these poses are based heavily on the "Kamasutra" - with a competitive twist thrown in. ;-)

===

The Sitting V

{alt}

This position requires a sitting surface for the taker. The giver is given free access to the taker's vagina - and with more hip rotation, the anus. The taker's arms are typically locked in place by the giver to help provide better leverage and prevent a premature break by the taker (depending on house rules).
For more of my work, please visit my blog. A word of warning...it is polluted with transgender content!

www.3dwickedworks.blogspot.com

Leave me a comment or a shout if you visit!

Offline The Wicked

• Don't be shy! Say hi!
    • Wicked Works
Re: [SHEMALE] Styles of Hylore: Torey Khal Frea
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 12:26:20 PM »
Alright, well here's another from the set that I'm posting on my blog! It isn't the fifth one like I said last post, but it's a bit more along the theme of this forum (at least more-so than what WOULD have been the image I posted).

06 - The Perch

{alt}

Deciding it's only fair to give back what was given so graciously by Minh, Josina manages to wrap the Najyiik up into one hell of a sleeper hold while driving her shaft deep into Minh's back door, idly fondling her jewels. With her body snared so securely by the muscled redhead, all the Najyiik can do is flail wildly and wait for the mandatory break. She makes a mental note to punish Josina ... but for now all she can truly focus on is the reaming the redhead is giving her.

To get this story as it unfolds (and in turn get ALL of the images as I post them), make sure to visit the link in my signature.

Thanks!
For more of my work, please visit my blog. A word of warning...it is polluted with transgender content!

www.3dwickedworks.blogspot.com

Leave me a comment or a shout if you visit!