News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hondo and the beautiful sheriff

• 8 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Hondo and the beautiful sheriff
« on: December 21, 2013, 08:21:08 PM »
They call her Hondo

Hondo walked into the bar, pushing the saloon doors open and looked around. Tall, strong women in big cowboy hats sat at the bar drinking, and playing at the tables. Slapping each others shoulders, cussing, yelling, loud, boisterous, and slogging back beer from giant mugs, the women were everywhere. There was only one man, an effeminate man in black slacks, a barber red striped shirt and a top hat, was in the bar. He sat quietly playing an upbeat show toon at a piano along the far wall.

Hondo might of been intimidated had she not been Hondo. "What the hell?" She thought to herself as she slid gracefuly through the hulk of women to take a seat at a bar stool. As she walked by all the playful banter stopped, the beer mugs stopped turning upwards, the poker playing halted abruptly  and the piano stopped. Everyone looked at her. Sitting on the stool, she tilted her white Stetson hat back, smiled and called to the bartender, a thick, dykish looking woman with short black hair, who had stopped serving a customer at the far end of the bar, and was looking hatefully at Hondo. " I'll have a beer please, mam." She called out.

Leering at Hondo from 20 feet, the bartender turned to a midget woman with a blond poneytail and wearing a red skirt. The stout woman whispered into the midget's ear before the midget scurried off behind the bar and out the back door. "Mizz, I believe you've made a big mistake." The bartender said as she approached Hondo.

"Well, I don't see how, my good woman" Hondo shot back.

"Look around you, fool. Do you see any straight women here? Besiding that little panzy at the piano, we are all lesbian women?" The thick dyke growled. The little piano payer looked down in shame

"Hey, no problem here, I love women" Hondo played. She looked around smiling broadly. "Now, can I have a beer?"

"We don't serve vermin." The bartender spat. "They serve us." As she closed on Hondo sitting at the bar, she noticed that, though thin, she held her hands flat on the bar confidently, drumming her fingers. Somehow, as her wiry forearms pushed through the rolled up flannel shirt, she looked fast and confident.

Then, the saloon doors swung open again. Everyone turned towards the doors simultaneously. Standing there, filling the door, was Sheriff Brooke Star. She had a strong, proud and perfectly formed tanned face with stunning bright blue eyes peering out under a strong forehead  and her yellowish blond hair fell from her black cowboy hat like a mane. Sitting on the crest of her tall indented hat crest, a golden sheriff's badge shimmered brightly. The light also reflected from her two six shooters. The handles, were golden like her badge and lay slightly turned outward from her reddish leather holsters. Her reddish belt, dipping slightly at the sides, cut her perfectly proportioned giant hour-glass body in two. She wore a black form fitting blouse, which pushed out over two stately and powerful mounds, and which bulged over her mounded belly nicely. She had long, Powerful hips and long perfectly muscled legs, covered in shinny black tights which curved down to her knees where her tights dipped into her golden boots. She took a powerful step into the bar. The midget woman pattered behind her, no taller than the Sheriff's waist, smiled devilishly.

Everyone sighed relief, especially the bartender who sensed that the thin woman she was approaching was somehow dangerous.

The bartender stopped to watch her heroic Sheriff Star. She was mesmerized by the sheriff's beauty and strength.  She had even started a religion around the Sheriff, with the Sheriff as the cult's  messiah. The "Brook Stars" they called themselves. They worshiped every night. Upon closing the bar, they would drag out the Brooke Star statue and the Star mats, and kneel down to pray to their beautiful golden hero who had ridden their town of evil straight women. Somehow, the bartender suspected that she was not the only woman in town who had a deep sexual desire for their idol and goddess. This thought relieved her guilt. She salivated as she watched the Sheriff approach the straight woman at the bar. the bartender noticed the women standing along the Sheriff's path turned to admire the Sheriff's big shapely and healthy butt as she walked by also.

Sensing the arrival of something powerful and hearing the "clonk" of boots approaching her from behind, Hondo swiveled around on her stool. "Well hi, sheriff." She smiled up at the tall woman.

"You're not wanted here, Mizz." She smoothly stated, standing before Hondo.

Looking up at the statuesque, beautiful, giant of a woman, Hondo playfully responded "Well, hell, I can see that, but I mean no harm."

"MIZZ.,  there are no straight women allowed at this bar There are no straight women allowed in this town." The tall sheriff reiterated. Now she frowned. Her pretty, strong, forhead furled.

"Well, mam, I ain't going no where. I'm gonna sit here and enjoy my beer, if you don't mind. Besiding. I ain't purely straight. I like men and women, and you're looking right hot , lady". Hondo looked the sheriff up and down.

A "gasp" filled the bar. The bartender salivated as she anticipated an ass-whooping.

"Mizz., I'm trying to be nice." The Sheriff reached out to Hondo's shoulder, "But, one way or the other, you've got to go".

Hondo followed the sheriff's  hand to her shoulder, watching exageratingly, then looked up quickly, squinting her eyes like Clint Eastwood, "Well then, it's gonna have to be 'the other.' " She stood up straight in front of the sheriff. Hondo's hands rubbed the tops of her six-shooters.

"OOOOHs! And EEEEWs!" Echoed from the cowgirls in the bar simultaneously.

"Mizz., I'm Sheriff Brooke Star. I can't be beat." The awesome beautiful, giant stood looking down at Hondo, said  confidently. Her smooth perfect fingers brushed against the golden handles at her sides, too. "I warn you."

"Well heck, then we've reached what they call an impasse. Sh*t, i think that's what they call it? Cause, I'm the fastest woman alive and I can't lose either." Hondo chuckled.

The Sheriff seethed. Not in a long time had anyone dared stand up to her. And no one had ever disrespected her "Your irreverence will get you killed, Mizz."

"My irrever -What?" Hondo played. "Let's just simmer down and drink a beer"

"Kill the idiot, Sheriff Star." The bartender interjected from behind the bar.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" The midget woman uttered happily as she danced around. behind the sheiff.

The Sheriff's right hand twitched and she raised her gun, pointing at Hondo's face, her arm bent at the elbow . "You are out of place and outmatched, Mizz." The sheriff pulled back the hammer with her thumb.

Hondo no longer smiled. She peered over the barrel in her face at the beautiful Sheriff and said. " Get that gun outa my face, woman"

"I'm gonna kill you, or take you in, Mizz. It's your choice." The Sheriff, who now had the drop, confidently ordered.

Hondo, shook her head, slightly. Then, in a blur, invisible to those watching, she reached out with her right hand, grabbed the barrel of the gun in her face, removed it from the Sheriff's hand, spun it around, and reaching across the sheriff's body, placed it correctly in the big woman's right holster.

The Sheriff, blinking, pulled it out again, again pointing it at Hondo. The crowd did not realize what had just happened.

"Mizz, you are dead." The Sheriff started to pull the trigger.

"Nope!" Hondo reached out again. Quick,  she grabbed the sheriff's gun again. Hondo spun it around, this time Hondo twirled it twirled five times, and again reaching across, put the gun back into the sheriff's right holster. She stopped briefly. But before the big sheriff could react,  Hondo slapped  her left cheek "SMACK!" Echoed aross the bar, as the Sheriff's pretty  face turned right. Then Hondo pulled out her own right pistol and spun it around five times, before pointing it at the law woman's chin.

"HUH!" A pathetic look on sheriff Star's  perfect, statuesque face, her mouth formed an "O".

"Let's have a drink?" Hondo pleaded and put her gun back in her holster.

But, the perfect invincible Sheriff Star went beserk. A rumbling started down low in her gut. Then, "ARRRRR!" She reached for Hondo's neck with both hands to choke the interloper.

Hondo, ducked. Quick, she drilled a LEFT-RIGHT- LEFT-RIGHT, into the sheriff's mounded gut. Hondo's hands penetrated and disappeared into the majestic woman's gut.

the sheriff's head bobbled and bounced as she emitted an "OOP! OOP! OOP! OOP!" The tall shapely blond's mouth fell forward, her tongue stuck out, and her big buttocks jutted back and pressed against her black tights in the rear .

Hondo stepped back and, with both hands, she quickly popped the big woman's ears. The sheriff teetered pathetically. "OOOOHHH! OOHHH!" she moaned. Hondo stepped behind the big woman, lifted her boot into the sheriff's big out-thrust butt. her boot right in the center indention of the sheriff's ass, Hondo pushed the sheriff face first over bar. Sheriff Star's arms and upperbody flopped over the bar. Her big butt pointed back. Her legs were straight down.

Hondo quickly pulled her right gun again, pointing it up between the sheriff's legs and at the crevice in the woman's butt and yelled "BOOM! BOOM!" Then Hondo laughed, "Damn, she's slow"

"Okay! Okay!" Hondo, sensing that no one else thought it was funny, finished. She slipped her gun in her holster. "I'll leave." She walked for the door.

The bartender and the midget rushed to their idol and tried to pull the big woman from over the bar her.

"Get up Mizz. Star. Get up, honey. the straight woman is getting away."  The bartender grabbed the big Sheriff's shoulders and pulled her up.

The beautiful, defeated Sheriff shook her head clear, reached for her right gun and rushed outside. "Thank's girls" She called back to her loyal worshipers, before she left the door.

All the cowgirls in the bar, led by the bartender and the midget, rushed  outside, following the Sheriff.

Outside, Hondo was walking down a dusty street, when from behind , she heard "Turn around Mizz.. It's not over yet"

Hondo turned around slowly to face the Sheriff, who was 30 feet away. The Sheriff, recovered and still beautiful, pushed her hat back with her eyes squinting. She held her arms out by her sides as if she were ready to draw. "You'e going down, straight woman." the sheriff called strongly over the wind.  The crowd rushed to both sides of the street watching and praying for their hero.

Hondo shook her head sadly. "I told you, fat ass, I like men and women." But in resignation, she  waved the back of her hand in a "Get on with it" motion.

The Sheriff reached for her right gun.

"BOOM!" Hondo's first  bullet hit the Sheriff's gun. "CLINK!" It fell from her right hand.

"Boom!" Hondo's next shot hit the sheriff's  left holster, where it attached to her belt . "CLINK!". It fell.

Then, "BOOM! BOOM BOOM! BOOM!" Hondo was shooting the dirt at the sheriff's feet with both of her guns. The sheriff danced and lifted her feet in a clog dance  pathetically. Hondo ran towards her.

As she quickly closed on the sheriff, "BOOM! BOOM!", Hondo holstered her guns and lowered her right shoulder.  In a full dive, Hondo drove her shoulder into the sheriff's gut.

"POOF!" The big sheriff jack-knifed, her face shot forward and her butt back, as air exploded from her lungs.  Her hat fell off.  She flopped on her massive butt and slid back on the dusty road with her legs extended.

Hondo rolled and popped up in front of thee stunned woman. "You're fat ass was really going to shoot me? I was leaving. Dumb dyke-b-tch!" Hondo was shaking in anger and trying to control her rage. The sheriff sat with a bewildered look on her face.

"Get up, Sheriff Star." The bartender yelled from the side.

"Yeah, kick her ass, "Someone else joined in.

Hondo, exasperated, shook her own  head and turned, and walked away from the sheriff. The sheriff's fanatical fans rushed to the beautiful sitting woman in the street and lifted her standing. "Get up Sheriff. Go get that evil straight woman." The bartender handed the sheriff a pool stick and brushed the dust off of the big beautiful woman. Another woman put the cowboy hat back on the sheriff.

Hondo was about to make it to a nearby building where her horse was harnessed outside, when she heard footsteps rushing  from behind.

"I'm not finished with you yet, interloper!" The sheriff ran towards Hondo. Hondo turned just as the big woman swung the pool stick. "SWOOSH!" Hondo ducked as it passed just over her head.

"Dammit, woman, leave me alone." Hondo yanked the pool stick from the Sheriff's hands and threw it aside. The sheriff swung a swooping haymaker with her right hand. Hondo ducked under it. Thee big woman threw a left handed haymaker. Hondo dodged behind it and pushed the attacker's arm down and away as it passed by. The sheriff kicked up at Hondo's groin with her right boot. Hondo grabbed her boot and pushed it away. The sheriff jabbed with a left. Hondo blocked it. Sheriff followed with a right cross. Hondo stepped inside and, grabbing the sheriff's wrist with her right hand and the blonde's elbow with her left, Hondo hip tossed the sheriff to the ground.

"PLOP!" sheriff star landed on her butt in the dirt. Sitting pathetically in the dirt, she raised her pretty head. "Try as you might, you cannot defeat me. I am Brooke Star. Wait until I get up."

"Tell her, Sheriff Star!" A n onlooker called out. "Kick her ass, sheriff!  WOO HOO!"

"Huh?" Hondo couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Keep your fat ass down, lady."
n
But the big regal sheriff didn't stay down. She quickly pushed herself up. Then the doltish sheriff did something surprisingly intelligent. She feigned like she was going to hit Hondo, but then she broke quickly towards the pool stick that was 10 feet away. Hondo could not react in time to stop the woman. Of course, Hondo could have shot the stupid sheriff; but no.

The sheriff picked up the stick and turned towards Hondo. "Now, straight woman, you're going down." She said this as if the fight up to that point had been an even match.

Sheriff, use your brain. This fight is over. Let me lea..." But just as Hondo was finishing, the sheriff charged her. The attacking giant brought the pool stick from behind her and low, swinging it around and above her and down, like an ax, at Hondo.
VOOOSH!" Hondo stepped aside. the pool stick hit the ground. ""CLACK!" While the stick was down, Hondo stepped on it, forcing it from the sheriff''s hands. She then drove her knee up into the sheriff's gut.

"UUUMF!" The big sheriff bent forward holding her gut. Hondo grabbed the top of the sheriff's hat and pulled down while bringing her own right knee up into the sheriff's perfect face.

"CRUNCH!" The beautiful blonde's head snapped back, and once again she plopped on her butt.  This time she held her hands to her injured face. She kicked out with her boots trying to trip Hondo. Hondo grabbed the sheriff's  right boot.

"Dammit, woman, you just got your fat ass kicked, but you will not quit." Hondo drug the big regal woman towards the rail where the horses were tied.

With her ass dragging, the sheriff cried out. "NO! NO! I'm Sheriff Star. What are you doing? Stop!"

the crowd of lesbian onlookers cleared a path as Hondo pulled the kicking and screaming sheriff to the rail. She dropped the sitting woman's right boot, reached over and grabbed the sheriff's  vest and yanked her standing. Sheriff swung a right at Hondo. Hondo ducked. "DAMN!" Hondo dropped to her right knee and, with her fingers pointed in a spear tip, she drove her hand into the sheriff's soft stomach.

""PLOOOP!" Hondo's hand sliced through the woman's gut like a knife. Hondo pulled it out with a "SQUISH!"

"UUUUG!" Sheriff Star bent forward holding her gut and dropped to her knees. "UUUUUG! My stomach! UUUUG!" She croaked.

"This fight is over, fat ass." Hondo drew back her right boot and kicked sheriff Star hard in the gut. The tip of Hondo's  boot pierced the sheriff's damaged gut with a "PLUMP!" 

The sheriff was out. She twisted and plopped facedown in the dirt. Her hair  blonde and pretty, fanned out from her hat, and her big round ass-cheeks faced up.  Like giant beach balls, they pushed out against her black tights. Hondo stepped beside the fallen beauty.

"This fat-assed woman did not know when to quit." Hondo stomped her boot down on sheriff's big ass. Her ass bobbed and a fat wave moved along sheriff's big round buttocks. Hondo reached down and grabbed the sides of Sheriff's belt and lifted her up like a sack. the sheriff's head and upper body flopped over. Hondo managed to lift and drag the sheriff's unconscious body and place it over the rail that the horses were tied to. Sheriff's upper body fell over the rail. Her big rear faced up and back. It pushed back  against her tights, and her legs fell down facing the road.

Hondo couldn't help but smile as she looked out at the despairing lesbians. She hopped on her horse and walked it just behind the sheriff's big pushed-back butt.

"HEEAH!" Hondo called out. "Get her, boy." The horse kicked with it's right hoof. The bottom of it's hoof connected with the crack-line of the sheriff's butt.

"BOOOP!" The hoof drove deep into sheriff's soft ass. and the force knocked the big woman over the rail. Her body sprawled and fell like a sack on the porch.

"Getee up, boy!" Hondo rode away on her horse.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Re: Hondo and the beautiful sheriff
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 04:43:29 AM »
Good story. Keep them coming.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 05:04:27 AM »
Excellent story - loved the fight descriptions. Thanks for the time and trouble.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 05:58:27 AM »
Thanks, Braveheart, a bunch.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 05:59:19 AM »
Thanks, karl butters, very much.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 06:00:26 AM »
Thanks, Sandman13. I appreciate it.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 08:20:04 PM »

Thanks a lot, Jessika, I'm glad you liked it. What did you find sexy about it. I love the big Sheriff Star, but found her humiliating defeat, humiliating. It's cool that you found it sexy, but I'm curious as to why?

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 09:36:59 PM »
Hondo, ducked. Quick, she drilled a LEFT-RIGHT- LEFT-RIGHT, into the sheriff's mounded gut. Hondo's hands penetrated and disappeared into the majestic woman's gut.

the sheriff's head bobbled and bounced as she emitted an "OOP! OOP! OOP! OOP!" The tall shapely blond's mouth fell forward, her tongue stuck out, and her big buttocks jutted back and pressed against her black tights in the rear .

Hondo stepped back and, with both hands, she quickly popped the big woman's ears. The sheriff teetered pathetically. "OOOOHHH! OOHHH!" she moaned. Hondo stepped behind the big woman, lifted her boot into the sheriff's big out-thrust butt. her boot right in the center indention of the sheriff's ass, Hondo pushed the sheriff face first over bar. Sheriff Star's arms and upperbody flopped over the bar. Her big butt pointed back. Her legs were straight down.

Hondo quickly pulled her right gun again, pointing it up between the sheriff's legs and at the crevice in the woman's butt and yelled "BOOM! BOOM!" Then Hondo laughed, "Damn, she's slow"

- This is my favorite part of the story. So humiliating for the Sheriff and she never gets one good punch on Hondo. I loved the sounds Star makes when Hondo is working her over.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 01:50:57 AM »
Thanks, Sandman13. that's my favorite part, too, except for the part where Sheriff Star is dragged. I love to create big beautiful and seemingly perfect women and have them lose one-sided fights in a humiliating way.