News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Former freinds

• 3 Replies

Offline volboy2

Former freinds
« on: December 28, 2013, 03:07:58 AM »
Hi guys, this is my first post so I hope you like it
Stacy is 28 years old,  5ft8 and a redhead with large pert breasts and a great body. She has a gorgeous face and toned body. She also has a lightly trimmed bush. She is married to Steve.
Jennifer is 28, 5ft7 and brunette. She also has a pretty face and slightly smaller breasts  but still large) . She has a fully shaved pussy.
Stacy and Jennifer were best friends since high school.  However a couple of days ago Stacy walked in on Jennifer kissing Steve and stroking his cock. There was a big argument and although Steve spent the night on the couch Stacy’s anger was mainly directed at Jennifer and she felt deeply betrayed by her best friend.
After talking it over with Steve she decided to give Jennifer a call and arrange a catfight to settle this like women. Stacy had been in a few catfights before and wanted to really destroy and humiliate the bitch who used to be her friend.
Jennifer tried to explain herself to Stacy but after being verbally abused shouted “Alright bitch, I was ready to let this slide but now im going to humiliate you!”
“Bring it on you slut, tomorrow night at my place”
Steve was getting a hard on just listening to these two hell-cats; he couldn't wait till the fight.

To be continued ...

Offline volboy2

Re: Former freinds
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 03:32:10 AM »
That night Steve had the best sex he could remember. It seemed that Stacy was keen to remind him how lucky he was to have her. The anticipation of the fight also got her really horny.
--------------
It had been decided that they would fight in bra and panties and they would fight until the other girl submits. The winner would then get to humiliate the loser however they liked, and it would only end when they decided. Steve had been made to promise that he wouldn’t interfere.
The doorbell rang at 19:00 and Steve let Jennifer in. Jen gave him lingering kissed and let her hand run along his cock through his pants.
When Stacy saw this she lost her temper and slapped Jen right there! Before Jen could retaliate Steve stepped in and told both girls to calm down, that the fight hadn’t started yet and they would both get plenty of time for that shortly.
They made their way to the living room which had been cleared out to make space for the fight. Both women stripped down to bra and panties, at which point Steve got a raging hard on.
“I brought some toys to use on you after beat you slut, bet you’ll enjoy it” said Stacy, showing her a huge dildo and some handcuffs on the table with a wicked smile on her face
“You sly little bitch, you never said anything about that!”
“Whats the matter, are you going to chicken out now?”
“You know what Stacy, I’m gonna enjoy fucking you up real good. Then I’m gonna make you watch me blow your husband and give him the best sex he’s ever had” sneered Jen
Steve was now stroking his cock while blessing his luck at watching what was about to unfold.
That was it for Stacy who charged at Jen seeing red. Both woman were rolling on the ground with their hands on each others breasts.
Jen started dig her nails into Stacys sensitive nipples and twist and pull at the same time.  Stacy screamed in agony and let go of Jens breasts to protect her own

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: My kind of fight so far. Please Continue.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 12:23:27 AM »
-

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Former freinds
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 12:31:42 PM »
Nice build up. This aught to be great!