News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Miley takes Rihanna down

• 7 Replies

Offline speed

• God Member
Miley takes Rihanna down
« on: December 29, 2013, 06:46:22 AM »
I've wanted to write this for some time and although I don't fancy myself as a writer, I'll give it my best. One thing I've always enjoyed watching is the girl that no one would ever think could win, just beat the crap out of the bigger, stronger girl, that everyone would expect would wipe the floor with her opponent. Thus this contest between Rihanna & Miley. 

Story and pics to follow, If I can figure out how to post within the size limitations...

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: Miley takes Rihanna down
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 06:57:33 AM »
Rihanna

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 06:59:50 AM »
Miley

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 07:00:28 AM »
I've wanted to write this for some time and although I don't fancy myself as a writer, I'll give it my best. One thing I've always enjoyed watching is the girl that no one would ever think could win, just beat the crap out of the bigger, stronger girl, that everyone would expect would wipe the floor with her opponent. Thus this contest between Rihanna & Miley. 

Part 1
It's a hot Saturday night in LA and Rihanna and her bad girl posse are at their favorite nightspot partying hardy. Rihanna has paid extra to keep the clubs patrons to a minimum tonight so her posse can enjoy themselves with minimal invasions from pesky fans. Everything has been going great so far as they have been drinking and dancing the night away, when all of the sudden the "New" it item Miley comes crashing in with her own posse. Oh hell no Rihanna gestures when she sees Miley enter the club. That little spoiled brat isn't going to ruin our night and immediately summons the club manager over to complain. The manager says that Miley is the current hot  item and having her there gives the club exposure money can't buy, so she'll have to share the club. RiRi is fuming telling anyone that would listen that she would take matters in to her own hands if she had to. True to form Miley's posse is causing melee in the club, invading the dance floor, twerking everywhere, and sticking that ugly tongue out constantly, driving RiRi crazy. RiRi has taken all she can and when she notices Miley heading to the ladies room, she sees her chance to have a private conversation with Miley about just who the important people are. She picks up a black bag from under the table and tells the girls that she's going to take care of the situation and for them to get ready to get crazy after she takes care of their little problem. All the girls in her posse offer help, but she scoffs that she can handle the little waif without any problem. RiRi knew that the little bitch wouldn't go to the regular restroom, so she headed straight for the VIP restroom knowing that Miley would be all alone and she was right.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 07:04:52 AM »
Part 2
RiRi walks in catching Miley just finishing up washing her hands, with her tongue stuck out, looking at herself in the mirror. RiRi drops her bag with a thud that catches Miley's attention, but she pays RiRi no attention at all, not even looking her way. This infuriates RiRi, who says, well look who it is, just who I was looking for. Miley turns and says ok one quick autograph and I have to go. Autograph, RiRi screams, I don't want you're fucking autograph! I came in here to tell you that this clubs not big enough for both of us so YOU need to leave now. Miley turns and ask who made your fat ass queen bee, I can do what I want. RiRi says, look, leave now or I'm going to drag your punk ass out of here and throw you out. Miley responds, you old cxnt just try. RiRi says you should have listened; now I'm going to whip your ass, as she starts towards Miley. She gets about two feet away from Miley, with her fist drawn and ready to strike, when from out of nowhere Miley draws her foot back and in a flash kicks RiRi right in her pussy. RiRi drops to her knees in utter shock, grasping her womanhood with both hands. Before she has time to react, Miley strikes again, kicking RiRi in her tits knocking her backwards, flat on her ass. In a flash Miley is on top of RiRi, slaps seem to come form everywhere as RiRi tries to protect her tits and face form Miley's attack. Her pussy is still on fire as she struggles to counter attack. Her mind is racing as she's trying to figure out how the hell this little bitch Miley could possible put the Gansta Princess flat on her ass. Before she knows whats happened Miley has ripped her shirt off exposing her braless tits and digs her sharp nails into RiRi's soft titflesh. RiRi yelps in pain and tries to fight back, but only manages to pull Miley's shirt down, exposing her small white breasts. She tries to claw Miley' tit's but the pain she's enduring is just to great, so she tries to yank Miley's hands off her now bleeding tit's. Her mind starts to drift off from the pain and she fears that she'll pass out form the pain, when suddenly Miley releases her death grip form RiRi's tits. RiRi feels instant relief, but it’s short-lived. Like a wild cat Miley wraps her long lean thighs around RIRi's neck. Everything starts to get groggy for the Gangsta Princess as she slips into unconsciousness. Releasing her hold after making sure RiRi has passed out, Miley wonders what was in the black bag RiRi brought into the bathroom. Unzipping it she finds a treasure trove of whips, handcuffs, and strap on dildos. She wonders what would have been in store for her if she had lost the fight. She says to herself, it would be a shame to let all these nice things go to waste as an evil grim comes on her face. Miley walks back to RiRi, who is still lying motionless on the floor. Miley peels RiRi's tiny shorts down reveling a pair of blue thongs and can't help but notice a small wet spot on the crotch. She thinks to herself, that bitch was turned on by me. Miley slides the panties off RiRI revealing a full dark bush, laughing she says damn girl that thing needs a weedeater, but I guess that's the Barbados way. She drags her lifeless naked body over to a bathroom stall and handcuffs her hands around the support pole, leaving RiRi face down in only a pair of sandals. RiRi feels herself coming back to life, but is so groggy that she doesn't know where she is. When the first crack of the whip strikes her naked ass it jars her back to life, but as she tries to get up the handcuffs dig into her wrist. Shear panic fills her mind as she realizes that she is naked and bound. She starts struggling like a caged animal as Miley cracks the whip on her ass over and over. Her fear soon turns to pain, as her ass turns beat read at the hand of Miley's whip. Tears soon fill her eyes and she begs Miley to stop, telling her that she is sorry and if she will only let her go she will leave immediately. Miley only laughs saying to RiRi, I thought you were going to whip my ass and now whose ass is getting whipped? I'm only getting started with you. In desperation RiRi starts screaming for help, so Miley quickly locks the door and takes RiRi's panties and shoves them in her mouth to quite her screams.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 07:10:27 AM »
Part 3
Miley gets the strap on out of the bag, pulls what’s left of her own top and white spandex pants off ,and slides the strap on over her white thong and stands over RiRi stroking it with her hand, telling her that she's about to get the fucking of her life. RiRi ties to speak but can't so she only manages to shake her head form side in an effort to stop Miley. Miley kneels behind RiRi, pulls her up onto her knees and forces her legs open. Not being a stranger to a little pussy play, Miley takes one finger and snakes it toward RiRi's pussy through a forest of thick pussy hair. Finding her target she slides her finger in RiRi's still wet hole and works it in and out to lub it a little. Feeling she had RiRi good and wet she removes her finger and slides the tip into RiRI's pussy, which still aches from the punishment. RiRi lets out a slight groan when she slides the full length inside. RiRi fights with the handcuffs struggling to free herself. Miley works the strap on in and out slowly, getting in a good rhythm. RiRi's mind is swirling out of control, not believing that this little bitch just beat the shit out of her, but starting to feel the effects of the strap on working over her pussy. She's fighting like hell not to let this little brat make her cum, but when Miley reaches up and grabs her hair and starts pounding harder RiRi knows that she's in trouble. She fights as hard as she can, but it's a lost cause as she feels her body start to shudder as the orgasm builds inside her. As bad as she hates it, she comes in waves of pleasure, feeling euphoric and ashamed at the same time thinking of what that little bitch had just done to her. Her body wasted RiRi falls back to the floor, Miley sensing RiRi is spent asks her if she's had enough, RiRi waste no time nodding yes. In an evil tone Miley says, I'm not quite done with you just yet. Knowing that RiRi was no threat at this point, she fumbled in the bag and found the keys to the handcuffs and unlocked RiRI and rolled her over onto her back. She removed RiRi's panties from her mouth under threat of further punishment if she screamed. At this point all RiRi could do was to obey her victor. Miley stood over RiRi and slid the strap on off and then removed her own panties reveling her hairless little pussy. Lowering her ass she rested it on RiRi's tits, saying it's time for you to pleasure me, she jumped her ass up and down on RiRi's tits several times taking pleasure in flattening RiRi's larger tits. She then worked her way toward RiRi's mouth. RiRi first hesitated turning her face to one side saying no I won't eat pussy. Miley grabbed her face with one hand and a handful of pussy hair with the other, saying eat me bitch or I'll bald your pussy and mess up that pretty face. Knowing she would, RiRi's tongue flicked out and found it’s was to Miley's waiting pussy. Miley began thrusting her pelvis up toward RiRi's forehead and back toward her chin as RiRi's tongue danced on her pussy. At one point Miley ordered RiRi to tongue fuck her and started raising and lowering her pussy on RiRi's ridged tongue. In only a matter on minutes Miley came all over RiRi's face and then made her lick her dry. As one last act of humiliation Miley laid her small body on top of RiRi and insulted RiRi, saying, do you feel this small body, my little tits against your larger ones? Feel my small ass, well it just beat the shit out of you. You thought you were a tough bitch and that I would just cave to your demands, well tonight was just a small sample of what I can do to you. If you ever try to get revenge, this will seem like a party. With that Miley made RiRi stand up and standing behind her, she grabbed RiRi by the hair with one hand and reached under her ass with her other hand, and grabbed a handful of her pussy hair, she marched the naked, beaten foe out the door and through the club toward the front door. RiRi's posse stood in disbelief at what they were witnessing. It was quite the site to behold, watching the Gansta Princess being marched around by her short hairs, so to speak, by a little waif girl. Miley's posse on the other hand broke out in cheers and laughter.  When they reached the door Miley kicked RiRi out the door by kicking her in the ass. Her posse hastened after her

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 08:39:22 AM »
Kick-ass hot! Some strap-on fucking and pussy-licking always excites this ole butch ...  ;) (Some sexy pics not seen before too)  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »

Story and pics to follow, If I can figure out how to post within the size limitations...

You don't fancy yourself as a writer? Well, maybe you should - you really are very good!

All the necessary elements are here, making for a great story - which is thrilling and highly entertaining!

If you are able, I'd love to read more from you!

GG