News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Real titfight after Boobs Awards 2013: KATE UPTON VS EMILY RATAJKOWSKI

• 6 Replies

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Emily was the champion of the Boobs Awards 2013. Kate Upton was furious with the new girl. It was expected that Emily would win the Revelation Tits 2013 winning Nina Agdal and others. However Emily not only had won the Revelation premium, if not the overall award as Best Boobs of 2013. Kate had won the award in 2012 and she had hoped to win this year too.

Kate couldn't understand that the girl of the Tickle video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXC2EFnZ4g8 ) could be better in the breast department.
Emily became "the new Kate Upton" in 2013, everybody wants Emily in their parties and the real Kate Upton was extremely jealous.

Kate wanted to have a talk with Emily. The tension between the girls was obvious in the party after the awards.

Kate went towards Emily:
- Kate: "Come to the bathroom in 5 minutes if you are woman enough".

Emily didn't doubt one second to go to the bathroom and meet Kate.

- Emily: "I was waiting for this moment one year ago. I have humiliated you in front of all the audience. It was already obvious that my boobs are the Nº1, but now it's official that I have the better boobs all over the world."
- Kate: "What happens with you polish bith! I have much bigger and better boobs than you."
- Emily: "You are more stupid than you like to be. The only category that you are better than me is the weight department fucking ugly cow!"
- Kate: "I'm going to kill you fucking polish! I'm stronger and more beautiful than you."
- Emily: "I'm going to prove one more time that I'm much better woman than you"

The two girls enter in a toilet, a little cabine of 2metres in the bathroom, and they starting to get undressed. The two girls only cover by their bras and tangas:
- Kate: "I'm going to show you that your set of boobs can't compete agaisnt mine"
- Emily: "Bigger not always means better. By the way, my nipples are bigger and more beautiful than yours"
- Kate: "Let's titfight bitch. This door only will be open when one of us have proven that she has the better boobs"
- Emily: "Ok, I agree." said Emily while she was getting off her bra. "I'm going to teach you a lesson"
- Kate: "Come on little girl. I'm going to destroy your boobs."

Kate push her boobs violently against Emily's...

--------------------------
Emily Ratajkowski
June 7, 1991 (age 22)
Height: 1.71 m

Kate Upton
June 10, 1992 (age 21)
Height: 1.78 m
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:15:53 PM by chicharito »

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Re: Real titfight after Boobs Awards 2013: KATE UPTON VS EMILY RATAJKOWSKI
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 03:07:46 PM »
The two girls with their dresses in the party after the Boobs Awards 2013:

{alt}{alt}

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 03:27:39 PM »

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Pics from LaBiblioteta[dot]com. You can see more there.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 03:45:16 PM »
It seems clear from the photographic evidence presented that Emily Ratajkowski has "nothing to hide" (while Ms. Upton seems to have some reluctance to "let it all hang out") not that THAT'S a bad thing!

Ms. Ratajkowski therefore earns a slight edge....perhaps enough to prevail if Ms. Upton blushingly scurries for cover when a group of fans bursts in on them?

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 05:20:10 AM »
My vote goes to Emily

GG

Online Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 05:52:48 AM »
Also voted for Emily. Great work, Chicharito!

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Just wish someone would just write the story already.