News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Swampland

• 35 Replies

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
Re: Swampland
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 09:43:56 PM »
I feel a bit silly at how close I kept a few names.  I guess this site doesn't have spoiler tags?  I still fear some people don't want to know this sort of thing.

Cristina == Cristina del Basso

Selina == Kelly Hu

Lilah == Rose Leslie

Brandy Connor == Anna Semenovich

Talia == A general picture in my head (sort of like an older Alexa Loren)

Megan == A general picture in my head

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: I guess I'm the voice of dissention with regards to pics
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 03:04:55 AM »
I feel a bit silly at how close I kept a few names.  I guess this site doesn't have spoiler tags?  I still fear some people don't want to know this sort of thing.

Cristina == Cristina del Basso

Selina == Kelly Hu

Lilah == Rose Leslie

Brandy Connor == Anna Semenovich

Talia == A general picture in my head (sort of like an older Alexa Loren)

Megan == A general picture in my head

This story is so wonderfully written and well crafted I don't think it loses anything from not having pics.  I could see everything in my head as I read the story.  The other thing I sincerely admire is that, unlike the vast majority of stories on this site, there was a smooth and painless transition from buildup into FvsF action.  Many of the  writers on this site mentally masturbate themselves into long drawn out overblown preambles so full of sound and fury signifying absolutely nothing.  They get so caught up in the sound of their own mind's mouth that they forget about the audience that's waiting for the FvsF reward at the end of the journey. There is nothing more disappointing than to get through a King Kong buildup only to be served up a Mickey Mouse catfight.   It's like someone promising to take you to the new San Francisco Galleria and when you get there you find out it's just an old burned out shoe store in the Haight.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 11:45:35 PM »
I enjoyed the images of the women you used to portray the characters in your story and I am anxiously awaiting hot next installment. I was glad to see that Christina survived her second fight against Selina. Her first beat down by Selina was certainly an embarrassment. From your description of the second fight, Selina was giving her another work over for most of the fight. So, when she goes up against Brandy, it should be a real donnybrook. Presuming that Brandy beat Selina before, I believe Christina has her work but out for her. Maybe, that is why she is taking so long to recuperate before she faces down her nemesis.

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 01:44:31 AM »
Swampland, Ch 3

By Kim

Cristina de Luca and Ryan, her young bartender, rode on the flat bottom toward what had been the Orlando airport.  Ryan was capable beyond working a bar, and Cristina kept him on as very handsome hired muscle.  He was sitting in front and below her, and as the boat rocked she touched his solid upper back.  In the deepening shadows of the evening they moved silently through the flooded streets.  Two of her hired men were rowing.  Cristina was wearing tight jeans and a long-sleeve shirt, blue and of light cotton, with a deep neckline that showed off her cleavage well.  Some loose board or block dropped off to the side, and Ryan shifted toward the sound and held ready the rifle from under the tarps in the boat’s bottom.  She enjoyed knowing that he would never talk about her and she would never have to worry about his constantly trying to get an advantage over her or improve on her.  He had been taken in by her striking face and body, and she knew what she was getting from it and nothing more, and their relationship was secure for her in that. 

They left the boat tied next to a ramp onto the highway and walked down to what had been a major hotel attached to the airport for their meeting with Mayor Barnwell.  The two hired men Cristina told to wait at the entrance to the parking garage from which they entered.  Sandbags had been piled in defense of the broken doors and they seemed as old and moldy as the rest of the building.  In a pile at the base of a wall at the entrance by the sandbags were the remains of what had been a skeleton decades before, some warning or totem that no one remembered or cared to remove.  Ryan followed her silently into the building.  In the large open room at the center the water stood waist deep, and Cristina could see its flow down into what had been the airport terminal and the lines for check-in.  Her father, a pilot smuggler who brought her here from Italy in search of business opportunities and who crashed his plane into this airport’s control tower, had been obsessed with the bygone era’s rich travel infrastructure.  It had been a culture in which people could go where they liked, as they liked, he had explained to her, and they were supported by a widespread system of professionals who made sure they were safe at every step.  It had been in that terminal he had left her to make a flight to New York in too strong a storm.

They found the stairwell and began climbing toward the top floor.  At the fifth floor, Ryan grabbed her by the arm and said, “Let’s see about one of these rooms.”  Cristina said that they had to make their meeting, but he pulled her gently through the fire door and into the hallway.  Furniture and trash had been pulled out into the hallway.  Ryan forced open the nearest room and led her inside.  A hole had been blown through one of the walls and the glass of the windows had been knocked out.  Cristina imagined some drifter hiding in the room in the first years the city had been given over to the water, some black empty shape of a man staring out the window days on end in the expectation that his old life would return to him, a life that had been over before he was born.  She went to the window expecting to see the anonymous drifter himself standing outside the hotel in space and herself now staring out as that non-existent man had years before she thought of Ryan and Lilah and the other people who were depending on her to find a new steady line of work.  The lines were thinner and thinner year by year as the world ran out of things worth smuggling, as it ran out of things.

“Do you ever think about the people who used to live here?”

In answer Ryan took hold of her from behind.  He ran his over her breasts and her flat stomach and he kissed her on the neck then turning her head around by the hair he pressed her roughly on the mouth.  She tried to turn to face him, but he held her in place and made her look out of the window.   He slid his hand down the inside of the front of her jeans and rubbed his fingers up and down pressing against her mound.

“What do you think about them?”

“I think that they lived in rooms like this their whole fucking lives,” she answered him.  “They had people to bring them food and to change the temperature in the room, and they lay on these beds and planned out their lives knowing what the fuck was going to happen them.  Knowing that they would have the same food and the same temperature and the same dick and cxnt waiting for them every single day for all of fucking eternity.  They just knew that it would be the same forever and they were running in place.  And then the wheels started to rattle, and the gators got a bit closer and the heat started pressing in through the glass.  When it did, they didn’t know to stop or to run or ask God to turn down the juice so they could get a little more time for themselves.  So they just shit themselves and let it all fall apart.  And they left it for the rest of us to live in their shit.”

Ryan threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her, pressing against her and kissing her on the neck.  She ran her fingers through his short hair and over his broad back where the muscle spread out from his waist.  Cristina could feel the mold and the age creeping up out of the old material against her back and her flesh.  Ryan pulled off her jeans and slid down his own and then threw himself inside of her.  He pounded into over, groaning and sweating on top of her and she felt that the air was being pressed out of her life between the stench of the bed and the heat of his body and she enjoyed it.  The feeling of the world outside of that window being squeezed away and her being left with only herself and this anonymous male body fucking her.  She was being pressed down into nothingness and then when he was done she lay beside him, thinking of all the people who had stayed in the room before.

“We aren’t the ones who broke the world.  I’m not the one who brought a little girl to the other side of the world and then wrecked my plane.  And now I have to haul rich people’s shit through the swamp so that I can get together enough scratch to get some bigger and better shit to haul through the swamps.”

“I still love you, babe” Ryan said.

“No you don’t.”

They dressed and finished the climb to their meeting.  At the top floor were two large men from the Mayor’s security who searched them and took their weapons.  The Mayor’s suite was at the end of the hallway, with four more security men standing outside the door, smoking cigarettes rolled from tobacco Cristina had brought for them months ago.  The Mayor kept the top floor in decent condition, with a new coat of painting and a bare floor to fight the decay.  Candles flickered in holders they had screwed into the walls.  The paint, candles, the scotch the Mayor was drinking inside the room, and the rest of it she had also brought into Orlando on her boat.  One of the men, a tall, thin man with an oily mustache, looked her body up and down.  Cristina took the oily man’s rolled cigarette as she passed him and entered the room with Ryan following her.

Mayor Jack Barnwell was sitting at his desk.  His wife Allison was standing next to him and Brandy Connor was on the couch by the window.  Selina Hu, Brandy’s woman, was standing in the corner with a smirk on her face.  The Mayor was in his 60’s, bald and nearly deaf, with a large frame yet delicate hands and a striking, narrow face.  He was wearing a white shirt that was buttoned up nearly to his neck in the front, smoking a cigar and staring at Cristina with his hard, black eyes.  “You’ve met my fucking wife, I believe,” he said loudly, gesturing behind him.  Allison was leaning back against the wall, arms crossed over her chest.  She was much younger than her husband, in her 30’s, but equally intense.  She was a blonde woman with short hair and a lean build that she put to good effect with a dress that had come from New York years ago.  She nodded to Cristina and said nothing.  Brandy was wearing jeans and a blouse open low enough that she seemed to be nearly spilling out of it.  She rose from the couch and shook hands with Cristina.  The two women held the grip and stared into each other’s eyes.

“Nice to see you again, honey,” Brandy said.  “So glad you could make it for the end of your career.”

“I’m here to let the Mayor see what the competition will look like,” Cristina replied.  She tightened her grip, and Brandy did the same.

“You two knock that shit off,” Barnwell ordered, grinding his cigar into an ashtray.

“He’s already seen that there won’t be much competition between us,” Brandy replied, loud enough for Barnwell to hear.  She threw Cristina’s hand down and stepped closer, so close their breasts were touching and Cristina could feel her breath.  Brandy leaned in and whispered in her ear, “Him and your boy here have that much in common at least.  Although I have to say that your boy beats him in other areas.”

Cristina turned to look at Ryan.  Behind her Brandy was talking about how Ryan had been feeding them information about her business and her crew.  But she was thinking about the first night that Ryan had come into her bar.  He had stabbed another man, a troublemaker, in the eye with the man’s own knife and then that night Cristina had taken him back into her bedroom and let him fuck her brains out.  He had been her bartender ever since.  In a life full of secret meetings in the swamp and tense standoffs, she had always looked forward to seeing him standing behind her bar when she returned.  With a blank look on his face, Ryan stared back at her and then mouthed “I’m sorry.”

Brandy was still talking to the back of Cristina’s head.  After winking at Ryan, she turned and hit the big blonde across the face.  Brandy stumbled back, but as Cristina went after her Brandy hit Cristina in the stomach and then shoved her to the side.  The two women hit the couch together and flipped it over.  They landed on the floor in each other’s arms, but before Cristina could strike again she felt Ryan pulling both of them to their feet.  As he put himself behind them, Brandy made a longing look at Ryan pushed her hair out of her face.

“You see why you can’t work with her anymore,” Brandy said to the Barnwells.

“Turn us loose and we’ll see who the better woman is.  You know how we handle shit in the muck,” Cristina said loudly to the entire room.

“I’ll beat your ass in front of the whole city if you want,” Brandy offered.  “Name the time and place.”

“Are you two finished?” Barnwell said.  “If I wanted to go that route I would have arranged it.  We don’t want the best brawler, we want the best businesswoman.”

“And you think this cow is that?”

“We had a good run, Cristina,” Allison said.  “But we believe that the time has come to move beyond bringing in some extracurricular pills and gas tanks.  Brandy is the woman to come with us as we venture into new business areas.”

“He’s saying that I’m hot enough to bring in new clients and you aren’t, you dumb batch,” Brandy said.  Cristina tried to grab her again but Ryan saw the move coming and stopped her.  “But if you want to settle this without a sucker punch, you just let me know.”

Barnwell stood and walked into the center of the room.  With his hands in the pockets of his respectable brown pants, with the tail of his pressed white shirt hanging over them, he looked the brunette and blonde up and down.  “I had known that having you here together might be trouble, but still I thought that we could meet and talk things through.  There are still a lot of workers in this fucking scatpile and a lot of money to be made before the goddam ocean takes it entirely.  There needs to be someone in charge, an adult, for that to happen.  I guess it won’t be you two bitches, and just from this one meeting I think I’ve had my fill.  Brandy, from now on you deal with my wife, and she deals with me.  Cristina, there are still plenty of opportunities for a woman in your milieu.  You deal, well, you and Brandy settle things however you like and however Allison deems acceptable.  But I’m not going to watch you two pull hair over some meathead.”  He stared at them again, and then wringing his hands together said, “Now, I have other matters to attend.  Allison, I will meet you at home.”

Cristina watched him leave the room.  Allison took his place in front of the three of them.  Despite the differences in size, gender, and experience, she filled the space every inch as he had.  “I understand why you would want to kill each other.  However, I am going to emphasize to both of you ladies that our economic interests would be hurt if either of you were to fail to return from a trip, or slip and fall on a knife in the back.  And that would be a bad situation for the both of you.  Do we understand each other?” she asked, and then paused.  “Let me be clear, I need to hear you say it.”

“Yes,” both of them answered.

“And I’ll add on a personal level that I don’t think it’s particularly becoming for you two to pull hair over a meathead, either.  No offense, Ryan, but that’s what you are.”

“That isn’t why I want to yank her bald,” Brandy said.

“That’s good to hear.  You know that there was another Mrs. Barnwell before me.  I started as his assistant.  Mrs. Barnwell took a dislike to me, even though she was only a few years older and had a giant set of tits.  She pushed me, and I pushed her back, and one night I convinced her that it would be in her interest to back off.  I am sympathetic to your desires here, you see.  I am familiar with them.  But there are limits to what my husband will tolerate.  I would not say that he is himself adverse to what you have in store for each other.  What he is adverse to is his income being affected by it.”

With the atmosphere settled if not defused, Allison returned to the desk.  Sitting behind the chair, she continued, “Now as to the actual reason for the meeting.  Brandy here is going to be taking over our import business.  That means that you will not be bringing things into the city, Cristina, and you will not make further attempts to reach out to the Sommersons.  They are Brandy’s contact now.”

“So what do I get?” Cristina asked.  An image was forming in her head:  Allison Barnwell taking a liking to Brandy and a disliking toward her, and then pressing her husband to make changes in the Mayor’s office’s relationship with the representatives of the city’s underclass. 

“There is quite a bit of untapped revenue in the area of town around the Lady Ace, we think.  You are now in charge of it.  Gambling, the sex trade, extracurriculars.  You tax it, and what isn’t on the books already you bring onto the books.  And then you kick that to Brandy, and she kicks it to us.”

“Not only did you lose your old job to me, princess, you report to me for your new one.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Or,” Allison replied, “we hear that you have that tenente of yours who is very capable.  Maybe it’s time for her to step up?”  She and Cristina stared at each other.  “I thought not,” the new boss continued.  “Brandy, as you saw today, Mayor Barnwell is no longer as involved in the day to day as he once was.  So if anything happens, you bring it to me.  And I don’t have to tell you, Cristina, that you need to find a new handyman,” she added, nodding at Ryan.  “In fact, I think that you can leave him behind today.  From what I hear, he’s quite capable.”

As Cristina left the room, Selina waved at her and mouthed “bye-bye.”  She had never left the corner.

Cristina returned to her boat and the two hired men waiting there for her without looking back at the hotel or at the airport or runway itself.  None of the others in the room had given any sign of intending to leave soon.  She told the men to take her back to the bar and sat in silence.  The sun was going down.  The meeting’s being held in the daytime might have been a tip to her, or Ryan’s insisting on coming along and his suddenly being better informed and more useful on issues of business.  The last few days he had suggested that they think about moving into controlling the gambling that went on in the huts around the Lady Ace, or construction and renovation of those huts.  And now he was in that hotel room doing Christ knew what with those two women who wanted to see her broken and who saw her as not woman enough to have a proper place in the city.  Her entire life, she had worked to improve the lives of the people of Orlando.  She had never cheated anyone on a deal, or taken advantage to overcharge, and now she was being ordered to step aside and let the swindling whore take over her position.

At the Lady Ace, Lilah was sitting on the bar, letting two old drunks talk her up.  She was wearing jeans and a tight shirt, and her red hair was loose down around her face.  “What went wrong?” she asked when she saw Cristina enter.

“Back room, now,” Cristina answered her, taking a bottle from under the bar.

In the storage room, Cristina recounted the meeting.  “That fucking bitch,” Lilah said when it was done.  “And Ryan, all the time alongside us.  We’re going to get all of them back.”

“She made it clear that we can’t handle them that way.  But there’s another way I’d like to handle them.”

Cristina and Lilah took another drink each and then left the Lady Ace headed for The Swampland, Brandy’s bar.  Neither woman spoke as they walked the muddy streets.  Both were wearing jeans and shirts.  Men and women both who stepped aside, and as they approached the other establishment the onlookers gathered some sense of what was coming and fell in behind them.  When they reached The Swampland, the evening crowd was just forming inside.  Cristina stood in the doorway, Lilah beside her, with her hands on her hips, and she scanned the crowd.  Brandy’s girls were working the crowd, leaning on the men and a few women and blowing in their ears.  Two men were also working alongside the women, in pressed suits, standing by the roulette wheel and talking to a woman who seemed from her clothes to be a foreman from the gator farms.

“My name is Cristina de Luca!” she shouted.  “Shut the fuck up and listen, because I have some news.”  It was easy for her to get the men’s attention, her stern face and clothing adding to her appeal as it highlighted for them her and Lilah’s difference from the women who were trying so hard to turn their heads.  “I’m now in charge of all the fun things that happen around here, outside of this cxnthold of a bar.  And outside the cxntholds who work in this cxnthold of a bar.”

A large redheaded woman stepped forward.  Her name was Amy, and she was the leader of Brandy’s women.  Her hair was a deep red and hung in waves down below her shoulders.  She had massive breasts and hips, and while there was not much fat on her elsewhere her bare shoulders and arms were obviously very powerful.  She had a sultry beauty to her, in her own way as daring and strong-willed as Cristina and the opposite of Brandy’s warm, inviting face.  She was wearing a blue dress that would have been modest on other women but on her only seemed to accentuate her appeal.

“Turn around and walk the fuck out of here while you still have teeth,” the redhead told her in a slow voice that seemed as pronounced as her feminine features.

“And I have another announcement,” Cristina shouted beyond the woman.  “To kick off this new era, my girl Lilah and I will hold a little boxing tournament.  Right now, down the street in the old turnaround.  All of you are invited.  And I was thinking that maybe you nice ladies could be enticed to provide our opponents,” she concluded, staring right into Amy’s green eyes.

Cristina and Lilah lead the majority of Brandy’s crowd away from The Swampland and down to a large clear area near the Lady Ace.  Cristina told her hired men to construct a makeshift ring and after that to work security and to take bets.  The ring would be what had once been a cul-de-sac, a few hundred yards of road off the main street of bars, huts, and the few brick buildings that still stood.  Her men ran rope around the poles that encircled the dirt center.  The audience was as many as two hundred people.  Amy and a Black girl she had chosen to fight Lilah arrived not long after, now wearing jeans and shirts as well.  The women eyeballed each other as the crowd grew and then settled in.  Cristina could feel the throb of all these people here to watch her fight and the deep pounding of Amy’s staring at her.  It had rained that afternoon here while Cristina was at the hotel, and the cool muck squished around her bare toes in contrast to the always-hot air on her face and bare arms.

One of Cristina’s men, the referee, stepped into the center.  His name was Dulphur, and he would be the replacement for Ryan.  He was physically imposing, with a scar that ran up the side of his head.  Not as large as Ryan had been, he always gave the impression he was considering stabbing someone.  He had not been with Cristina long--her shrinking realm of choice.  “Lilah and Renee, step forward.”  The two women came into the ring with him.  Both teenage girls were wearing only jeans.  Lilah’s green eyes were sharp in the flickering light.  Her red hair brushed against the tops of her shoulders, and her lean arms and torso showed her strength well.  Her breasts seemed a bit large against her frame, but they did not overwhelm her profile.  In comparison Renee was nearly flat-chested.  Her nipples were like black diamonds against her muscled chest.  Renee’s skin was dark as the cherry wood of the posts that ringed the two women, a strong contrast to Lilah’s paleness that refused even the harsh sun of Florida.  Where Lilah was pretty and referred to as “spunky,” Renee had a withdrawn handsome quality to her face and carried with her a quiet that suggested deep contemplation against the world.  She was at least two inches and fifteen pounds smaller than Lilah but seemed the larger of the two.  Cristina thought she seemed a poor fit for Brandy’s whorehouse.

On Dulphor’s call the two women began.  They moved slowly in the soft muck.  Lilah threw the first punch, a left jab.  Renee ducked it and hit her in the stomach and then across the face and was out of her way again before Lilah could react.  Lilah was a quick woman but she was outmatched here.  Lilah lunged forward and threw another punch, but Renee hit her in the breast with a hook and stepped away.  The two women circled each other in the makeshift ring, both breathing hard and Lilah holding her hands more cautiously in front of her face.  This time Lilah waited her out, and when Renee came in to throw a jab Lilah took it on the nose and slugged Renee across the jaw.  The Black teen stumbled back, and Lilah leapt onto her and drove her down into the mud.  Renee scrambled away but Lilah followed her up.  Cristina’s girl grabbed her from behind, pinning Renee’s arms to her side, and then with a growl she bit down into her shoulder.  Renee screamed and wrenched herself free.  She checked her shoulder without taking her eye from Lilah and found no serious damage.  The two women were staring at each other, pacing back and forth.

Then Renee shouted “Bitch!” and the two ran at each other.  Lilah had her arms out to grab hold again, but it was a mistake.  Renee threw herself forward and put her shoulder into Lilah’s chest.  They landed in the mud, and Renee was on top.  She hit Lilah back and forth across the face and with a hard punch to the center of her chest, and then when Lilah threw her off with a desperate heave Renee got alongside her and rammed her knee into Lilah’s ribs.  By the time Lilah got away Renee had given her a pounding.  The Black girl got in close but this time Lilah somehow beat her to the draw despite the beating to her ribs.  She popped Renee in the nose, and as the smaller girl winced and turned her head, Lilah slammed her in the side with her fist, again and again.  Cristina’s girl had the chance to show her strength, now holding Renee with one arm and pounding her in the ribs and side of the head with the other.  But to escape Renee had only to hit her in the stomach once and Lilah was forced to back away.  Renee clipped her across the brow with a right hand, opening up a cut.

Renee pressed forward, driving Lilah back near the rope.  Cristina yelled for Lilah to attack, but it was of no use.  Lilah threw a wild punch as Renee got in on her, working her body again.  Lilah got her arms around her, but she was too hurt to make use of it as she would have before.  Renee stayed close to her, hitting her sides and breasts until Lilah seized her short hair and pulled her away.  Lilah tried to throw her knee up into Renee’s face, but she was too tired and lost her balance.  The two women were down in the muck now, and the fight was ending.  Renee got on top of her and hit Lilah in the face until the redhead could not defend herself and Dulphor pulled her off.  Brandy’s teenager had won the first fight.

Men helped both girls out of the ring and then Cristina and Amy stepped in.  Like the girls, the two women were barefoot and wearing tight jeans.  But before either could take off her shirt, Brandy Connor yelled, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” and hopped over the rope and stepped between the two of them.  Her blonde hair was flowing freely, and she wore the jeans and open blouse from their earlier meeting.  The material hugged her feminine curves as well as the other two women’s.
“She came in and talked shit about you and all of us,” Amy replied.  “I aim to teach her some manners.”

“Shut the fuck up, you dumb whore,” Brandy told her.  Turning on Cristina she said, “After that embarrassment you endured this afternoon, I’m surprised you would show your face at all around here.  But I guess you and your little friend are both slow learners.”

“I just thought that these good people would want some entertainment tonight.  Your girl seemed eager to provide some for them.  I didn’t realize that she needed your permission.”

“I don’t need her permission to kick your fat ass,” Amy said.

“Would you shut the fuck up,” Brandy said to her, and she slapped her across the face.  “Remember your place.”

“Scared of a real fight?” Cristina asked her.  “Want to try someone who can hit you back?”

“I guess I could pick a fight with a smaller woman,” Brandy answered her, putting her hands on her hips and sticking out her chest.  “If you’re so keen on entertaining this lot, then I can give them a taste of what your man betrayed you for.”

Cristina took off her shirt and threw it aside.  She stuck out her own breasts, which hardly hung down despite their size.  She took great pride in their firmness and their shape, jutting out from her chest, as much as Brandy took in hers.  Cristina’s black hair hung down around her cold, beautiful face, and her jeans stuck to her thighs, firm as they were after years of manual work.  Tonight Brandy’s face had none of its usual veneer of friendliness and charm.  Tonight her hatred was an equal match to her sensuality in the beauty of her features.  Her blonde hair curled about her wide cheeks and blue eyes.  She was the same height as Cristina but likely had ten pounds on her, much of it in her wider hips and thighs and some smaller amount in her chest.  Her nipples were like brown caps to the great mountains of her breasts.  The broad cut of her hips, the lines of her thighs, and above that her tight stomach was like some great feminine valley, all power and fortitude.  Her body was the equal of Cristina’s in its being desired by their audience as well as its capabilities.  Brandy had as much experience brawling in her profession as Cristina had in hers. 

The two women stood before each other as the moments leading up to their fight passed.  It was as if each woman was staring into the heart of the other.  Without another sound the two came at each other.  Their feet made dull splats in the muck as they stalked each other, both of them with their hands curled into talons, each woman with her strong legs and hips and their heaving breasts moving in stride with that of her opposite.  Brandy surged forward and threw out both of her arms, but Cristina flicked her foot up and put it against the wall of her stomach.  The force put Brandy back a step and left a muddy print just under her breasts, against the pure flesh of her torso.  It was as if some light brown part of Cristina’s Mediterranean hue had been marked against her.  With a grim smile Brandy brushed the mark off of her and came forward again, more carefully.  She threw out a lazy jab, but when Cristina went to grab her arm she slugged her in the side.  With the thud of the impact the two buxom fighters clashed together in a whirling donnybrook.  They turned a circle, holding on to each other and thudding open hands and fists against each other’s side and back.

Brandy drove Cristina back toward the rope.  Cristina threw her feet into the ground and turned the blonde woman about and then with a heave tossed her against the post.  Brandy hit the cherry wood with her shoulder but she was off it again too quickly and Cristina could not press her advantage.  Brandy regathered herself and came forward again.  Cristina hit her with an open hand to the face but Brandy took it and slammed her shoulder into her chest.  The two women went storming across the opening and fell to the ground together.  They rolled over each other, grabbing and pulling hair, the muck and the grains of sand and the water all sticking to them.  Brandy got on top of her, sitting across her stomach, and she yanked Cristina’s head by the hair and slammed her into the ground.  In relation Cristina grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed with all she could.  Brandy howled and pulled the hands out of her breasts and rolled free.  As she was getting to her hands and knees Cristina leapt onto her.  She threw one leg between the blonde’s and hooked her arm across her throat.  With her other hand she drove weak punches up into her stomach and her breasts.  Brandy hissed with the pain and rolled onto her back.  Cristina worked her legs both between Brandy’s and then seized hold of her breasts again.  She savaged Brandy’s imposing chest, digging her fingers in.  Brandy howled in pain but she could not get free.  At last she pulled one hand off her breast and then bringing it to her mouth she bit.  Now it was Cristina’s turn to howl in pain and try to roll away.  As she did, Brandy lashed out with her foot, catching Cristina in the ass and driving face first into the ground.

The two female brawlers rose to their feet.  “I’m going to be chewing on those tits of yours in a few seconds, bitch,” Brandy told her.

“You fucking cxnt.  I’m going to smash your pretty face into the ground.”

They came at each other again.  Brandy threw a wild slap that caught Cristina across the face.  Cristina slapped her back, but before she could do more Brandy hit her square in the upper chest with the palm of her hand.  Then while Cristina was staggered, holding herself and gasping for breath, Brandy brought both of her hands together crashing into the brunette’s ears.  The blow stunned her and brought her to her knees.  Brandy took hold of her by the hair and was ready to drive her knee up into her vulnerable face, but Cristina regained herself in time.  She put her face against the top of Brandy’s thighs and then clipped her in the back of the knees.  Brandy tumbled over her and Christina got her down on the ground.  As Brandy rose Cristina slapped her across the face, and then she hit her in the back and yanked her head up by the hair.  She pulled Brandy by her blonde hair toward the rope that divided them from their audience, who was at this point yelling for either or both of them.  Neither of these women would have cared had they heard them.  The image of the two fighters, both with muck and sand stuck to their striking bodies and faces, black and blonde hair entangled, their buxom bodies with the black-haired beauty standing over the blonde, gasping for air and their feminine rage holding back the pain they both felt.

“You dumb bitch,” Cristina gasped.

Still holding Brandy by the hair Cristina pulled her up and drove her onto the rope, face down, so that the rope was across her upper chest.  Howls of pain as Cristina dragged her back and forth across the material as it burned into her flesh.  Brandy tried to push herself off the rope but pulling her hair with one hand Cristina held her down by pushing down on her upper back and punching her upper back as well.  After she had hurt her like this, Cristina said into her ear that she had warned her that she was a stupid bitch who should not have fought her.  Cristina also told her that she would make her hurt for what Brandy had done to her that afternoon.  She came around in front of Brandy, leaving the circle and still holding her by the hair she slapped her lightly in the face on one cheek and then the other.

“Such a beauty,” Cristina said to the crowd in as loud a voice as she could manage.  “Don’t you all enjoy seeing this great beauty get her ass kicked like this?”  She reached down and cupped Brandy’s breasts, massaging the flesh and then digging in her fingers.  “Such a pretty face, such a pretty body.”

With a burst of energy Brandy punched her between the legs.  Cristina fell to the ground immediately, landing dully on the planks that formed the sidewalk in the turnaround.  She lay clutching at herself, the pain in her sex and the air knocked out of her.  She could see Brandy pushing herself off the rope, slowly, and resting with one hand on the nearby pole, her hair a mess and the scratches and red abrasions on her side, back, and breasts in the flickering light.  The whole time she was watching the blonde the blonde was watching her.  At last, Brandy had her legs under her again and came forward.  She pulled Cristina up by the hair.  Cristina hit her in the stomach but with no strength.  Brandy took the blow easily and slapped her across the face with a right and then backhanded her with the same hand.  On the second blow Cristina spun around and fell face down into the dirt.  Brandy then fell on her, her knees driving into Cristina’s back.  The pain went through her.  Then Brandy rolled her over onto her back.  Kneeling beside her, Brandy grabbed her by the hair and put her head between her thighs.  She squeezed Cristina’s head between her legs and slapped and pinched her breast with her hand as she pulled her hair with the other.

“Say good night, batch,” Brandy hissed.

Cristina hit and pulled at her legs with no success.  Desperate, she pried the hand off her breast with both hands and got hold of Brandy’s fingers.  She began prying the fingers apart.  The realization of what she intended had Brandy screaming and she released her scissors.  As she did Cristina kicked her in the face, knocking her onto her back.  Brandy got clear of her and stood watching as Cristina pulled herself to her feet.  The two women came together again.  Both of them were bent over, struggling to hold their hands up, hair dangling in front of their faces.  Brandy threw a punch at Cristina’s face, but Cristina got under it.  She hit Brandy in the stomach and then uppercut her in the breast.  Brandy hitched in pain and tried to back up.  Cristina pressed her.  She slapped Brandy in the face and got hold of her hair.  Brandy yanked her hair in return.  The two exhausted women turned in a circle, pulling hair.  At last Cristina let go of her hair and hit her in the stomach with both hands.  When Brandy bent over Cristina hit her in the face.  The blonde woman fell onto her back, arms and legs spread wide, her massive breasts heaving up and down as she breathed.  Cristina stood over her, pushing her hair out of her face.  Her own chest and face and stomach carried the same abrasions as the blonde’s.  The crowd around her was alternatively cheering and booing her.  Without a look at them she planted herself on the blonde’s stomach.  She slapped her across the face and on the breasts.

“Now let’s see how you chew on my tits,” Cristina said, and then she saw Sheriff Lane step in front of her with a shotgun across the crook of his arm.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 07:58:15 AM »
Outstanding follow up and great story line.  Well worth the wait.  Love the build up and the balanced action.  Also, enjoy putting the pictures to the names. Looking forward to your continued effort.

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 09:33:22 PM »
Fantastically written story! Love to see more!

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 03:57:11 AM »
Swampland, Ch 4

By Kim

The day after her fight with Cristina de Luca, Brandy Connor lay in bed.  Upstairs, in the back rooms of the bar/whorehouse she ran, was her office and a bed she used to tease and hint with the right customers.  The bed she slept in in the morning was in the basement, nearly twenty feet underground.  As she lay still, staring up at the concrete ceiling, she listened to the sputter of the fans that drew in fresh air, pumped out the water, and ran the ice machine that provided the cold packs she had on her face, her breasts, her stomach, her ribs.  It would be days before she went out in public.  It was the only ice machine here in the slums, and one of only a few in the entire city.  Cristina did not have one; Brandy imagined the brunette suffering in her own bed and smiled with her swollen lips.  The ceiling fan clicked as it spun.  She hated being in this cellar and the heat that drove her down here.  Her family was from Edmonton, Alberta, where you could take a walk outside in the summer without passing out.  And now this bitch Cristina was forcing her to lie in this makeshift bed and had malformed her face, exposed her body to the gawking hicks who had watched them fight.  She had worked too hard for too long to be dragged down into the mud by the trashy daughter of a smuggler.

Her family owned a great deal of Edmonton.  As the temperature rose in the US, and the economy and then the political structures collapsed, many people moved to Canada before that country built a wall along the border and tripled the size of its army.  Brandy’s grandmother made a fortune selling or renting land to these displaced people, and she used a lot of that wealth to build an estate, protected by a private army of her own.  Brandy had grown up there, running through the halls as a little girl, chasing butterflies.  Her father was an idiot and a drunk, and he and her mother were thrown out by her grandmother when she was nine.  The old woman would tolerate no fools in her household, she told Brandy many times, and no disgrace brought on the family.  And then when Brandy began developing at an early age, and gaining the attention of the wrong sort of men in town—the sort of men who made eyes at a teenage girl who looked like she was twenty-five—her grandmother sent her off to a boarding school on Lake Claire in northern Alberta.  It was there Brandy had her first fight real catfight against another grown woman.

The school was isolated, with its own supplies brought up by truck through the muck and the snow those few days they still had snow.  The hallways were adorned with winter pictures, young ladies of generations past throwing snowballs and singing Christmas carols in fur coats.  What had been trails for cross-country skiing excursions were now cross country courses for their summer physical education.  The girls there came from some of the richest and most prominent families in the country, the opulence of their childhoods evident in their faces and bodies.  But even among them Brandy had stood out.  Her first days there, both the male faculty and the female students had stared at her.  Although eighteen , she was still without the lived experiences even these sheltered girls from Toronto and Vancouver had gotten, and she was enrolled as a Post-Graduate at the school even though she had barely gotten an education at her grandmother’s estate.  She was hardly a student, so far as the other girls and the faculty thought of her, and too much yet too little a woman.  Brandy had not known how to carry herself when heads turned as she walked down the hall to her dorm room, one of the staff dragging her trunks behind her and leering at her ass.  Her first roommate had been a silly, gossipy redhead from Ottawa, and after she moved out they gave her a quiet, nerdy girl from somewhere Brandy never learned to pronounce.  By the end of her first semester there, she had learned to ignore the girls who did not matter and to evidence her disdain for the girls who did.

In the fall of her first full year there, her dorm received a new Dorm Mom and her husband, Dr. Stacy Pound-Coleman and Mr. Coleman.  Mr. Coleman was their new phys ed teacher and basketball coach, a lean and sharp-featured man who always smiled and goofed around with the girls.  Stacy, or Dr. P-C as the girls called her, was from Vancouver, where she had gotten her PhD in French Literature, but she looked more South Pacific than Pacific Coast.  She was a few inches shorter than Brandy, and more pretty than striking, but she had very nice black hair and a curvaceous body that would have stood out on a co-ed campus, or one that Brandy was not living on.  The girls soon discovered that Dr. P-C was pleasant to the girls who were quiet or subservient to her, and unpleasant to the girls her husband liked to joke around with before gym class or practice started.  She wore low-cut and tight dresses, and when she was talking with a group of girls during study time or at dinner, many of her own stories began with another woman taking too much interest in her husband.  The P-C-Cs, as some of the girls took to calling them, presented themselves as the new power couple at the school, and over the course of their first year it was stamped more and more prominently on their handsome faces, the new clothes they bought for themselves, the trips to Vancouver and Toronto they planned with their favorite students.

Mr. Coleman began paying special attention to Brandy after Christmas break, and Brandy did nothing to discourage him.  She let her school blouse hang open as she bent forward for a tablet pen and positioned herself in front of him if he was crossing campus.  And then as she slid past him after the Easter concert, Brandy gave him a good long pat on the dick.  She had no desire for a gym teacher who had sought out a miserable parvenu for a wife.  The next weekend, she was summoned by email to Dr. P-C’s rooms.  The girls who lived close enough had gone home for Easter, and her husband a few other faculty had taken a busload of girls to town to go shopping.  Stacy was standing in their living room, wearing tight-fitting sweatpants and a spaghetti top that showed off a great deal of her impressive chest.  She dressed like that often.  She was at least three inches shorter than Brandy and twenty pounds lighter, and she was able to carry the same type of figure Brandy did without risking being categorized a large woman, as Brandy might be as she aged.  Dr. P-C’s hair was done in pigtails, as if she were the teenager and Brandy the adult.  Brandy had been playing basketball with a few of the other girls still on campus, and she was wearing the school’s gym outfit a size too small, as most of the girls did.

“You wanted to see me?”

“Sit down, Brandy, I was hoping that we could talk for a bit.”

“I think I’m okay standing.”

Stacy looked at her for a long instant and then said, “Then I guess we can directly to it.”  She put her hands on her hips and turned herself slightly so that she was facing Brandy directly.  The girl and the teacher were about ten feet from each other.  “I want you to leave my husband alone.”

“Why would I be interested in your husband?  He’s old, and he’s a teacher.  He’s poor.  Yuck.”

“You spoiled little bitch.  I saw what you did after the Easter show, and I see how you parade yourself around here.  I know what you, and I know that you’re after my husband.  You’re no different than the other stupid women around here.  I’ve seen the way you all leer at him, and I know how you talk to him when I’m not around.  I’m not going to put up with it.”

“Maybe if you didn’t walk around with an icicle up your cxnt, he wouldn’t be so keen to talk to other women.  You’re just some short girl with a big ass who doesn’t have any money, and you’re jealous that I have everything you never will.”  Both women were breathing hard now, their arms and legs tense, and as the conversation went along their voices had been rising.

Carefully, without taking her eyes off of Brandy, the teacher went around her to the door of the apartment.  Throwing the deadbolt, she said, “I’m going to teach you a lesson.”

“I’d like to see you try,” Brandy replied.

The two threw themselves at each other, the woman and the teenage girl.  She had never been in a catfight before, though, and she soon learned that her rival had.  Brandy grabbed two handfuls of Stacy’s black hair and pulled, but rather than pull hair in return Stacy hit her in the stomach and then in the breast.  Brandy yelled in pain and let go of the hair, holding herself and stepping back.  Stacy then slapped her across the face, a series of blows from both hands, and Brandy was driven back into the wall.  Her head was spinning, and she slumped against the wall with her hands in front of her face, turtling.  Instantly Stacy was on her again.  The older, shorter woman was hitting her from every direction, open hands and fists to her head, stomach, breasts.  Brandy suddenly felt a rush of panic and with her arms open launched herself at her attacker.  She pushed her backward, but Stacy took hold of her hair and slung her to the side.  Brandy fell against the back of the couch and Stacy was on her immediately.

On the ground Stacy was just as much a force as she had been on her feet.  The two women grappled together, rolling back and forth.  Brandy felt like she was chained at the waist with a wolverine, all claws and strength, and despite her trying to fight back she felt herself being overwhelmed.  She soon found herself lying on her stomach, her head pressed down in the carpet as the older woman hit and scratched her on every exposed piece of flesh she could find.  Desperate, she pressed herself up to her hands and knees, but for Stacy it was only a new opportunity.  She threw her legs in between Brandy’s and rolled over so that she was lying on her back, with Brandy on top of her, with her hips against the small of her back and her legs holding open the teen’s.  Brandy thrashed her arms and tried to roll, but Stacy held her tight.  Stacy then reached both of her hands under Brandy’s shirt and grabbed her breasts, squeezing through her bra.  Brandy had never felt anything like it, and she howled in pain.  In response Stacy just squeezed harder, digging in her fingers.  Brandy stared down at the two hands as they worked under her shirt. 

At first Brandy felt herself withdrawing inside, as she had when her grandmother had yelled at her.  And then when Stacy said into her ear, their faces pressed together, that she was going to teach her to be respectful, Brandy felt some change take place within her and she was no longer the girl chastised by her domineering grandmother.  She made a fist and jabbed back at the pretty face that had pressed itself against hers and then tore the hands off of her breasts.  She got free of the other woman and then forced herself to rise to her feet at the same time she did.  Stacy slapped her across the face, but Brandy took it and hit her back harder.  The blow turned Stacy halfway around, stunning her, and Brandy took hold of her with both hands and flung her over the couch.  Stacy was getting to her feet as Brandy came around to meet her, a dazed expression on her, her dark hair hanging over her face, and Brandy slapped her across the face again.  The blow put her on her back, but she scrambled away before Brandy could abuse her further.

The two women were both on their feet.  They were breathing hard, sweating, and they stared at each other with hatred.  Wordless they clashed again.  Stacy hit her across the face, but Brandy took it and slugged her in the stomach and then while Stacy was bent forward she gripped her in a headlock.  The statuesque teen blonde held the older brunette by the head and squeezed.  Stacy grunted and tried to pull away but she could not.  Then reaching up she grabbed Brandy’s breast through her shirt and squeezed.  Brandy held on as long as she could and then flung the smaller woman aside.  The shirt ripped open as she did, exposing Brandy’s imposing breasts in a white bra.  Stacy was sitting up as Brandy crashed into her.  This time Brandy was the wolverine.  She got on top and hit her back and forth, turning her head with each open hand.  Stacy reached up and grabbed hold her breasts, ripping her bra in the process.  Rather than howl this time Brandy clasped her hands together and brought them down onto her upper chest.  Stacy’s grip on her chest faded.  Brandy tore open her shirt and pulled down her bra and took hold of her own breasts.

“See how you like it, bitch,” Brandy told her.  “Still firm for their age.  Impressive.”  She kneaded and twisted then, and now it was Stacy’s turn to howl. 

She tried to pull the hands off, but she was too weak and then she tried to buck Brandy off of her but she had too much woman atop her.  “Please stop,” she gasped.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear that,” Brandy said.  She took hold of the end of Stacy’s breast with her right hand in a great pinch of the flesh around her nipple.  “What did you say?  You’re an old frigid bitch?”  Stacy moaned in pain.  “Say the words or it gets worse.”

“I’m an old frigid bitch,” Stacy gasped, and with that Brandy’s first catfight was over.

Her grandmother made no effort to prevent the school from expelling her, and when she returned to the family estate she was turned away.  Over the next year Brandy floated south.  At times she was a mistress or girlfriend, living off of a wealthy man, but the defiance and the temper she had learned from her teacher got in the way eventually and she had to move on.  Not long after she had turned twenty, Brandy was working in the nicest whorehouse in Dallas—although even there the competition from other establishments and from other girls was fierce and the profit margins thin.  The city was oppressively hot all year, but there was still some money in oil, cattle, and the large army base built one hundred years previous to defend the country against incursions from Mexico.  Brandy was the new face, a beautiful face on a beautifully-crafted body, and a favorite of some of the oil men who came there to drink and fuck their way through the last gasps of their businesses.  In her travels, she had defended herself against two women whose men she had poached and one woman in a bar whose appearance had aggravated her. 

In the Texas whorehouse, Brandy established herself quickly.  The house was managed by a woman named Sandra, a sharp and tough-minded woman who kept close control over the girls and the customers.  She was of average height and build but flat-chested, and her face was more handsome than beautiful.  A dull-looking girl challenged her on her first night when one of her regulars chose Brandy over her, but when Brandy put her through a window and then paid for the doctor, the other girls saw her as fair as well as stern.  In the years she had been on her own, Brandy had learned that it was more important to do what would serve her well than to do what she wanted.  Doing what she wanted was a privilege of the rich, which she no longer was.  And the next night she made a new friend, a tall and curvaceous redhead named Amy.  Amy had been in Dallas for six months, and she was able to help Brandy make friends among the other girls and with the men in town who had more money than brains.  Not long after her arrival, Brandy had a plan to peel away some of the best of the younger girls and with a stash of money head for territory where the competition was less organized and more tame.

The center of her plan to leave Dallas with money, a cadre of girls and Amy as her assistant involved a man named Richard Stelle, a boring old man who was a sort of private bank for businesses like the whorehouse.  Amy got Brandy close to the man, and over a period of weeks she gained his trust and access to his house by fucking him as he had never been fucked before and listening to him talk about how he was paying the interest on investments people had made through him with money from new investments he took from other people.  In the house he kept cash enough to make himself feel secure, and enough to give Brandy a new life.  On one of her nighttime visits to his house, Stelle told Brandy, his head on her lap as they listened to an indentured servant play the violin, that he wanted to take her to Houston for a special trip.  He would be sending his servants away for the vacation, and he wanted to give her money to buy new dresses so that he could properly show her off to the assholes in Houston he had to do business with.

Brandy told Amy to ready the other girls.  She would take care of the boring man Stelle and then meet Amy and the girls with a truck and stash of gasoline she had seen in Stelle’s garage.  That night Brandy put on her most alluring dress and went to Stelle’s house with his driver.  Even in the well-off areas of Dallas few people had cars, and as the dark empty office buildings and apartment towers slid by she stared out the window and wondered if they would ever be full of people again.  And then they were in the suburbs that had surrounded the city and where many people still lived, making small farms out of what had been parks and soccer fields.  When the car stopped in front of Stelle’s house, with its gate and armed guards and then behind the gate the massive garage and swimming pool and electric generator with its own guards, and she wondered how long it would be until she owned a house like that and what she would have to do to earn it.  Then she got out of the car and went inside.

Stelle met her in the entryway, wearing a suit.  She kissed him and cupped his dick through his pants, rubbing it as she dragged her lips along his neck.  “It’s going to be a great weekend,” she whispered.

“Oh it is indeed,” Stelle replied.

He lead her into the library, where there was gathered a small group of men all in suits similar to Stelle’s.  On her entrance the men stopped talking and stared her up and down, taking in her striking figure, her dress, her face.  And in the middle of the room was Sandra.  Her brown hair hung down in loose curls to the middle of her back and in front of the meager cleavage exposed by the deep plunge of her own dress.  The dress was dark green, stopping at mid-thigh, and it showed off her fit, athletic body to great effect.  She was staring intently at Brandy, and Brandy began walking directly toward her.  Two of the men in suits stepped between the women before anything could happen.

“So glad you could come tonight,” Sandra said.  “We’ve prepared something special for you.”

“I doubt that many proper men have ever called you special,” Brandy replied.

“Oh, they have, and they will again after I give them a special treat tonight.”

“And what treat is that?”

“You of course, you upstart little slut.  You came here tonight looking to steal and kill enough to make a new life for yourself.  Steal from me as well as Richard here, taking away all of my girls.”

“You can’t handle the competition.  Everyone here has gotten tired of your show, and you don’t know what to do next.  So, because you’re too stupid to plan for your own future, you try to make things hard for a younger, hotter woman like me.  Except that not only am I hotter than you, and younger, I’ve also got a better plan.”

“If you thought you were going to get away with this, then you aren’t as smart as you think you are.  I’m going to rip your balloon tits off and stick them up your ass.”

“If you think you’re tough enough to do that, you aren’t as smart as you think you are.”

“We aren’t savages here of course,” Stelle said, taking a glass of wine from his servant.  “You have a choice, Brandy.  You can turn and walk out the door and nothing will happen to you.”

“Except that you leave Dallas, alone, naked and broke, and you don’t come back,” Sandra said.

“Well, yes, excepting that.”

“And if I stay?”

“If you win, you get to leave here with the girls and a sizeable winner’s purse.  Not as large as what you had planned to take, but more than you have on hand now.  I can’t let you have my truck, which you were probably planning on taking, but I’m sure you understand.  I do need it.”

“If I beat you,” Sandra said, smiling, “then you get to spend the weekend with these nice men.  I’m sure they’ll have a great time playing with your udders.  Almost as much fun as I’m going to have.  Except when I’m done with you not many men will be willing to pay for the privilege.”

The men in suits were leering openly at her in her white dress, with its low-cut front and the slit up the side that revealed her very shapely leg and its middle tight around her hips.  Fat, smoking, balding, thin, oily, dry, and all of them lecherous.  Brandy wondered what they had found to entertain themselves on previous weekends.  She kicked off her shoes and told the servant to unzip the back of her dress.  When she was standing before them in her white panties, her blonde hair hanging down near the large pink areolae on the front of her melon-sized breasts and just the hint of muscle showing through the skin over her stomach and shoulders, she raised her hands out to her sides, palms up.  Still smiling, Sandra removed her own dress.  She was near to the same height as Brandy but with a thinner frame.  Her breasts were little more than bumps on her chest, her nipples like pink stars, and her jawline was a bit too strong for her to be considered beautiful.  The look in her eyes told Brandy that she had done this before, and won, and that she had every confidence of doing so again.

The two women stepped forward slowly, bent forward at the waist, hands out and ready.  Brandy slapped her across the face and then when Sandra tried to hit her back she stepped back out of range and circled around her.  She got to Sandra’s side and hit her again, and again she got out of the way before Sandra could respond.  Both of Sandra’s cheeks were red now.  Brandy thought that she had the older woman handled, and she was proven wrong.  As she dove in to land another blow on Sandra, the redhead hit her twice in the stomach, stopping her cold, and then gave her a mighty slap across the face.  The striking of flesh and the shriek of pain were loud in the room.  Brandy was turned all the way around and Sandra grabbed her from behind.  But before she could get a good hold on her Brandy elbowed her in the stomach and scrambled away.  She turned and brought up her hands but Sandra hit her in the stomach again, and then she tagged her in her breasts with a swarm of slaps and light punches.  To end the blows Brandy hit her in the face and then throw both of her arms around her. 

They turned in circles, grappling.  Brandy tried to throw Sandra over her shoulder but the woman sagged down and used her weight to block it.  Then Brandy got hold of her hair and pulling with all her strength and taking advantage of her weight advantage she slung her into a bookshelf.  Sandra hit against the wooden corner with a grunt and slumped down, stunned.  As she came back up Brandy pulled her hair again.  Holding her head by the hair she hit her in the face and then yanked her up to her feet.  Sandra hit her in the stomach but Brandy was already throwing her.  She flung her and the thin woman went crashing into an end table and stuffed chair.  The men in suits scattered out of the way of the two fighting women as Brandy threw herself after her with a primal snarl on her face.  Sandra met her with open claws and they rolled over each other, pulling hair, their sweaty legs, torsos, faces pressed together. 

Brandy got on top of her and banged her head on the ground.  Sandra got hold of her face and pushed and twisted, sticking her fingers into Brandy’s eyes and her mouth.  Brandy bit down on the fingers, and Sandra howled.  With a rush of force Sandra bucked the larger woman off of her and got on top of her.  She banged Brandy’s head on the ground and then hit her across the face.  Brandy reached up and instinctively tried to grab Sandra’s breasts but there was nothing for her to hold.  Sandra hit her across the face again, this time stunning her.  While Brandy lay dazed Sandra rotated so that she was holding her down in a crucifix.  She had her legs on one of Brandy’s arms and was holding the other with one hand, lying crosswise with her upper body across Brandy’s upper chest and neck.  With her free hand she gripped Brandy’s hair and looked directly into her eyes.

“Looks like I’m the smart one after all, bitch.”

Sandra turned her body and took hold of Brandy’s majestic right breast with her left hand.  She dug in her fingers at first, pulling and twisting.  Brandy moaned and thrashed under her but she could not get loose.  Then Sandra pinched and poked around her nipple and then slapped at the feminine globe with all the power she could muster in the short space.  Brandy began howling, and then Sandra used her teeth.  She bit into her great breast and Brandy screamed.  She wrenched her hand free and grabbed Sandra’s ear.  She twisted Sandra’s ear as the woman had twisted her breast, and she was rewarded with a scream in return.  Sandra began punching her in the stomach but in the thrashing about Brandy got her other hand out from between her legs.  She sank her fingernails into Sandra’s ass, scratching at her cheeks and her asshole and what she could get of her lips.  As soon as she could Sandra pushed herself off and rolled away.

Holding her hand to her freshly bruised breast, Brandy rose to meet her adversary.  The hard look on Sandra’s face told her that the woman had liked being probed as little as Brandy had liked having her chest attacked.  The two women came toward each other slowly.  Brandy threw a looping punch, too slowly, and Sandra hit her in the chest and then as she backed up slapped her across the face.  Brandy managed to get her hands up to block the next slap and she hopped to the side to evade the awkward kick Sandra aimed at her midsection.  And then as the flat-chested brunette went sailing by Brandy snapped her elbow up into her face.  Sandra fell to the ground in a heap, moaning and with her hands over her face.  She was too slow in regaining herself and Brandy was on her.  She kicked her in the side and then as she rolled away she kicked her again in the small of the back.  Sandra rolled over onto her stomach, hands covering her head, and Brandy kept kicking her in the side.  And then she stamped her foot down in the middle of her back and made her whimper.

She was still whimpering when Brandy turned her over onto her back and then she made a wretching sound when Brandy seated herself on her stomach.  For some seconds, Brandy sat atop her with her hands on her thighs, breathing hard, her great breast with its bruises rising and falling, like a great queen perched above some lady she had mastered.  Blood was flowing from Sandra’s nose, and Brandy wiped it clear and then began hitting her back and forth.  One of the men who had been watching called for her to quit but Brandy ordered him to shut the fuck up.  She hit her again and again and when she was done both of her eyes were swelling shut and the blood had flowed again.

“Looks like you’re the one who’s out of a job.  Tangling with me isn’t very smart,” Brandy had told her that night as she rose from her throne.

Lying on her back in her private bedroom in the basement, Brandy reflected on the trip east.  Stelle had been true to his word, and she left Dallas with the girls and the money.  She and Amy had met Allison Barnwell in Atlanta and learned of her desire to upgrade the quality of services in Orlando.  Replacing Cristina had been a part of their business arrangement, but as Brandy traced her fingers over the bruises on her face she thought of how much pleasure she was going to take in returning the beating she had taken threefold onto Cristina.  First, though, she would have to live up to the agreement they had reached the previous night.  She would be sending Selina to the Lady Ace and Cristina, for reasons she did not know.  It was the price of her keeping her end of the business after being beaten by Cristina in front of everyone. 

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2014, 07:57:38 PM »
Amazing story!!!! I can't wait to read more!!!

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2014, 08:30:11 PM »
Terrific writing! I can't wait for more.

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2014, 03:17:40 AM »
Swampland, Ch 5

By Kim

Selina Hu was sitting on the bar of the Lady Ace.  It was the bar where she had first met Cristina de Luca and where she made her first mark on Orlando, specifically on the city’s public , such as it was.  Dulphur was pouring drinks behind her.  The bar was doing good business, and more than a few of the men were smiling at her and trying to talk her up.  She was wearing shorts and a tank top and showing a lot of her brown skin, above and below, and she enjoyed letting them have a bit of a look.  One tall, thin man with his fifth whiskey of the night put his hand on her muscular thigh and got knocked out by the blackjack Selina had put under the bar behind her, one precise swing that caught him above the ear.  The rest of the bar laughed at his stupidity and two of his friends dragged him outside.  It was pouring rain, as it had been all day, and they left him sitting up against the railing in front of the bar.  Selina considered feeling sorry for him and decided against it. 

It was three days since the fight between Cristina and Brandy and between Lilah and Renee, the black girl from Swampland.  Selina knew her pretty well; they had gotten drunk once together and Renee told her about her coming down from Atlanta in search of work.  Atlanta was a disaster, from Renee’s telling, run entirely by gangs that left foes and criminals swinging from streetlights as a warning.  Selina had not been surprised by the girl’s showing against the redhead who had worked for Cristina.  After the Sheriff had struck the new deal between the two women, sending Selina to work for Cristina and keeping the business arrangement as it had been set by the Mayor and his wife, Cristina told Lilah that she was being replaced by Selina.  Lilah’s face and body were battered, and she packed up and left without opposition.  She was living with her girlfriend now, Selina had learned, and Selina was certain that she was planning to get her revenge against Selina and Cristina both.

Some time before dawn, after breaking up two fights and one fucking, Selina took the money box and visited Cristina.  She had spent the three days recuperating in bed, but now Selina found her doing pull-ups from the bar she had hung from the ceiling.  She was wearing only a pair of shorts, and Selina stood watching the muscles of her back flexing as she moved up and down and listening to her groaning as she strained.  And when she dropped to the floor and wiped the sweat from her arms and face she watched the swell of her breasts glowing and swaying with the exertion.  The bruises on her arms, chest, stomach, and face had turned a dark blue, as if she had been covered in some patchwork of hatred.  Cristina ran the towel over every bit of her upper body and her face gave no hint as to the pain it must have caused her.  She was still beautiful covered in hatred and pain.

“Tonight’s take?” she asked.  “How are we doing?”

“It seems that brawling in the street is good for business,” Selina answered.

Cristina smiled.  “Violence spurs debauchery.  And debauchery spurs violence.  And on it goes.”

“Jealousy can spur violence as easily as whiskey.”

“We will profit from the one as well as the other.”

Selina put the money box in the trunk that was bolted to the floor and locked it.  She waited for Cristina to slide the loose shirt over her head before continuing.  “I fear that we will need to do something about Lilah and her little bitch.”

“I doubt that’s something that you actually fear.”

“She means harm to both of us, fear or not.”

“Of course she does,” Cristina said.  “We will take care of her when she gives us reason and not before.  I owe her that at least.”

Selina thought it was a mistake.  “So how do we want to proceed with Brandy?”

“Were you happy working for her?” Cristina asked in response.  She lay down on the bed, watching Selina closely as she did.

“It was good work.  I got to meet interesting new people,” Selina said with a wink.  “I didn’t enjoy watching over the whores.  Fucking impossible.  You have to keep them in line and keep them happy at the same time.  I liked knocking their heads more than I liked petting them.”

“That’s funny.  You struck me as a woman who rather liked the petting.”

“Brandy was surprisingly strict about that.  She was surprisingly strict about a lot of things.”

“You admire her.”

“She’ll be standing down here when a lot of other people have fallen.”  Selina sat down on the edge of the bed.  “You want me to do something to prove that I’m with you now, and not her.  That’s fair.  But just tell me what it is and stop dancing around it.”

“I want you to do what you think best.  I need a woman, not a robot.”

She was the manager of the Lady Ace now, while Cristina was out each night, on business that Selina was not yet privy to.  She was wearing a long sleeve shirt and long pants to cover the last of the bruising.  At one table was a game of poker and at the bar were a few old men halfway into the grave and looking to speed up the process.  Selina had spent her time discovering Lilah’s plans.  Lilah and her girlfriend Tara were looking to expand Tara’s general store to include more liquor sales.  By telling the girls’ supplier that they had planned to ambush the first shipment and cut him out, Selina had made sure that the man wouldn’t sell to them and that no one else in town would either.

After midnight, Lilah and Tara came into the Lady Ace.  Both women looked ready to kill.  Lilah was both the looker and the leader of the couple, which Selina thought odd.  She felt sorry for the two of them, confused and sad as they were in the midst of their self-righteous aggression.  Some distant part of Selina wondered if she should feel bad for them as she hopped off the bar and blocked Lilah from Cristina’s office.  The slender redhead tried to slide past her, but Selina put her hand to the wall, directly in front of her face.

“Get the fuck out of my way,” Lilah said.

“No, I don’t think I will.”

The two women locked eyes.  “I’m going to talk to her, and I’ll knock you flat on your ass if I need to to do it.”

“I’d like to see you try.”

“I doubt that.”

“We didn’t come here for this,” Tara said from behind Lilah.  “We just want to talk to Cristina.  She’s fucked us over because she’s jealous that Lilah left.”

“Is that what you told her?” Selina asked.  “Your girlfriend got fired.  I’ve replaced her.  Now take your piece of Irish ass out of here before I decide to stop being so nice, you dumb bitch.”

As soon as the words were out of her mouth Lilah was grabbing her hair.  Selina hit her in the ribs and then in her medium-sized breasts.  The girl still held on to her hair and Selina seized hold of her shirt and pushed her against the wall and then drove her knee up into her stomach and then hit a glancing blow to the head with the blackjack from the bar.  All the strength went out of Lilah and Selina let go of her so that she slid to the floor, her face turning red as she clutched at her stomach.  Selina drew back her foot to kick her but the other girl yanked her backward by the hair and the shirt instead.  Tara put her against the bar.  The wood hit Selina in the stomach and chest and as she looked up Dulphur was standing in front of her.  She winked at him and whipped her elbow around, striking the other girl in the head.  She turned and grabbed the front of Tara’s shirt in her fist and punched her in the nose.  As she brought her fist back to hit her again a pair of arms clamped down over hers, hugging her.  Lilah had gotten up to defend her partner, but she had no strength.  Selina wrenched herself back and forth, trying to get free as Tara stood in front of her.  The brunette slapped her across the face and hit her in the stomach.

“Had enough?” she asked.

“Keep on her!” Lilah yelled at her.

But Selina was already taking advantage.  She kicked Tara between the legs, making contact against her mound with the toe of her shoe.  And then as she dropped to the floor, Selina torqued her body around so that she was facing the bar with Lilah still holding her from behind.  She put both her feet against the bar and shot her legs out, sending both of them flying into the table behind them.  They broke through the table and fell to the ground in a heap.  Lilah took the worse of it, and Selina turned and got on top of her, one leg between hers and the redhead lying in the broken wood.  She slapped the girl back and forth until she stopped moving and then got up.  Without a look at the bar patrons who were staring at them Selina stood over Tara, who was still lying prostrate where she had fallen.

“Told you I was going to stop being nice, you dumb bitch,” she said, and picking her head up by the hair with her left hand she slugged her across the face with her right.  Selina turned, shaking the pain out of her hand, and saw Lilah getting to her feet.  “Want some more?”

“We’ve just gotten started, your Oriental cxnt.”

Lilah threw a wild punch that Selina dodged, but then she threw another punch to the breast that caught her unawares.  Lilah followed that up with another slap the face.  To escape the blow Selina rushed her and grabbed her hair.  The two women grappled together for some seconds but then Selina threw her over her leg.  Lilah landed on the floor and Selina stood bent over her.  Lilah grabbed her hair but Selina pumped her fist down into her body, her stomach, breasts, her face.  After punishing her body with her fist Selina kicked her in the stomach and then dragged her to her feet and put her against the bar.

“Looks you weren’t ready to start after all,” Selina said.  The bar was holding Lilah up, her hair a mess and her eyes glazed over.  She was still gasping for air.  Selina hit her in the stomach and in the breast.  “And it’s Asian, not Oriental, you ignorant bitch.”  So saying her slugged her in the face and dropped her to the floor.  Selina stood looking over the wreckage she had left, panting, and she pushed her hair back from her beautiful face and strode into the back office.  “I’m taking the rest of the night off,” she said as she closed the door.  “Get this fucking trash out of here.”

After Selina had washed her face off and changed clothes, she came back out to the bar to finish the night.  Standing at the bar, with a whiskey in her hand, was Amy, the buxom redhead from Swampland.  Her hair was hanging loose around her face, and she was wearing a tight black shirt that did nothing to conceal her impressive figure.  Her beautiful face was all business, even as she laughed with Dulphur and touched him on his muscled arm.  She finished her drank and asked him to pour her another in a voice that was meant to trick men into thinking that she liked them.  Selina wondered if Dulphur had the sense to know how she was working him.  As he poured her drink he took in a long look of her cleavage, and Selina decided that he was as worthless as Lilah had been.

“I’ll get her drinks for her,” Selina told him.  “Go check the stocks.”

“Aw, we were just beginning to have fun,” Amy said.  “I think that he likes me.”

“I’m sure that he likes you as much as every other man in this swamp likes you.  What brings you down to this side of the street?”

“Maybe I was looking for some excitement.  I heard you had some yourself tonight.”

“And you came down here just to check up on me?  I’m lucky to have a girlfriend like you.”

“It looks like you could use a little help in that department.  Among others,” she added, pushing her hair behind her ear.  “Appearances matter.  You have to take care of yourself, or some younger, hotter woman is going to come along and take what you have.  Oh wait, you don’t have anything I want.”

“I’ve got a job.  I have prospects.  And I turn the heads of men who don’t spend all of their time drinking and stabbing people.

“I’ve got all three.  And the first one you were good enough to provide for me.  Thanks to your move down to the minor leagues, I’m Brandy’s right hand.”

“The right hand of a loser.”

“We’ll see,” Amy said.  She drained her glass and stepped away from the bar.  “I just wanted to check in, see how you were.  And I see that you’re just as you always were, tasteless.”

Selina winked at her and said, “See you around.”

“That’s the one thing you can be sure of,” Amy replied.

A few days later, Selina left town in the middle of the night to ambush a shipment of gold coming through the swamp for Brandy Connor.  She carried a knife worn horizontal across the small of her back and she wore tight jeans and a shirt that would have demonstrated her athletic and yet womanly outline had she any viewers.  Her black hair was tied in a ponytail behind her with a few bangs framing her beautiful face.  Her breasts for large for a Chinese woman, and when she had slid on her shirt she had wondered if she had some Swedish grandmother somewhere in her.  Her green eyes were large and open and the Asian girls she had grown up with had always hated her for her open eyes and her curves.  She had always preferred moving alone and the thought she had given her appearance on setting out that night was for herself and not for some man or woman who would have seen her.  Those girls who had hated her when she was young had given Selina her first taste of fighting.  She enjoyed the fighting and she enjoyed what she could gain from it, how she could establish herself with other women.

She followed a broken highway north out of the city.  She walked all night and spent the next day dozing and waiting in an abandoned gas station.  By dusk of that afternoon she had positioned herself at the edge of the swamp to the north of Orlando.  A hard rain started as she sat under her tree, the water dripping onto her head and her body but she did not move.  At last she saw three shapes in cloaks walking along the grass strip between the two lines of concrete.  She let them go past and then followed at a distance.  They were moving slowly and two carried a box between them.  Over the rain she could hear them arguing over the weight of the box and whether they should have brought horses.  They dropped the box repeatedly and then when one of the men started coughing they broke into an old two-story house that was alone on a large field well off the highway. 

Selina waited outside under one of the windows until they had a fire going, crouched low.  As she waited for their noise to die down she stared out at the highway over the hill and silent and dead in the rain.  It rained and rained and her feet began to sink down into the mud and still she waited and watched the highway.  At last she judged that the three had gone to bed.  She pushed the door open and crept through the house.  It had been ransacked many times over the years.  Brandy’s men had used the last of the furniture for their fire on the concrete of the back porch.  She could see its flickering through the great windows of the living room.  Selina had known such houses where she had grown up in Chicago.  The mansions built by the men who had owned the meat people ate and the coal that still powered their homes.  She crept through the house and going out through the garage came around to the back of the house.  The rain felt cool on her skin after the stale hot air of the house.

The years of abuse had broken out the glass around the patio long ago.  The roof over the concrete floor was very large and the men slept out of the rain around the fire.  Selina crept without sound all the way to them and then drawing the knife from behind her back threw back the blanket and found an empty bedroll.  The other bedroll was the same.  She stood next to the fire, feeling worse and worse, the knife still in her hand, and then she turned around.  The cloaked figure was standing at the edge of the patio where Selina had entered.  Selina turned to face the figure, knife held out, crouching and ready.  It was Amy.

“Looks like you’re taking to your new job well.  Sneaking around, stabbing people in the back, blending in with the dark.”

“Sorry, it looks like the cows have all wandered off for greener pastures.  So you won’t be able to blend in as well,” Selina replied.  “How’s it feel, stepping into my shadow?  A bit small for you?”

“Only where it matters, honey.”

“When was the last time you were someplace that mattered,” Selina replied.  “You were standing against the wall while I was at the Swampland, wanting my job but too much of a little bitch to try to take it from me.  So you talked shit about me to Brandy to get rid of me behind my back.  But now here you are, doing my work.  Badly, of course.”

“I knew that you were following us.  I knew you’d try this.”

“And yet all of your grand scheming has left you here to fight me.  A fight you’re going to lose.”

“No, I’m going to stomp a hole in your face and leave you in the rain.”

“When I’m done with you, you’re going to be my little pet.  Sorry, my big pet.”

Amy took a knife out of her cloak and backed out from under the roof and stepped down into the yard.  Selina followed her.  The light of the fire just reached them.  She could see the smile come onto Amy’s face as she tossed her knife onto the patio and took off her cloak.  In so doing she exposed her magnificent feminine body to the storm.  She was dressed much as Selina was, but she had a much larger chest and wider hips, and already the cotton of her shirt was clinging to her breasts and her large nipples were showing through.  Her red hair was plastered down around her face with its pointed, demonic beauty.  While Selina had worked for Brandy she had always wanted to test herself against this woman and her voluptuous body, and Amy had never hidden her desire to put Selina in her place.  Now each would have her chance.  One would leave the rain-soaked yard the better woman.

The two women stepped toward each other.  Their feet splashed puddles of water; the grass of the yard was to their knees.  The big redhead was waiting for Selina to make the first move, and she did.  She darted forward and slapped her across the face and then punched her in the breast.  The other woman grunted and slapped her across the face in return.  Selina’s head spun all the way around and the woman tackled her to the ground.  Selina landed face down with Amy on top of her.  She started hitting her in the side of the face immediately.  The rainwater and muck and grass was splashing into her mouth and eyes with each blow.  The weight of the bigger woman was on her.  Selina reached back with her hand and grabbed hold of the first thing she could.  It was the redhead’s ear.  Screaming in pain and anger Amy got off of her and Selina got to her feet as quickly as she could. 

It was not quickly enough.  Amy slapped her across the face back and forth and then hit her in the stomach.  The Chinese woman folded nearly in half over the fist and then she fell to her knees.  Amy grabbed her hair and pulled back her head so that her face was pointing up at the black sky.  In that moment Selina could feel the rain pouring down onto and she could see the flashes of light from the fire on Amy’s body and her face staring down at her, as oppressive as the rain.  She had drawn back her fist and she meant to pound Selina’s face.  Before she could, Selina hit her in the back of the knee.  The big redhead stumbled and fell on her and the two women were on the ground together.  They rolled back and forth in the watery mess, Amy still holding onto her hair.  The two women slapped and grabbed at each other clumsily.  Then Amy got her forearm around Selina’s head and wrenching her she drove her fist into her face.  Selina took the blow on the nose and then instinctively she opened her mouth around the massive breast pressed against her face and bit down.

Amy’s scream filled the yard.  She let go of Selina’s head and rolled away.  She got to her knees, facing away, holding onto her breast and wincing, but Selina willed herself up and was on her before she could recover.

Selina leapt on her with a snarl.  She rode her to the ground and then snaked her legs against the insides of the woman’s thighs, spreading her legs out so that she could not get her feet under her to roll or stand.  She slapped and hit her in the head and the sides.  Then she pushed her face into the water and grass and held her there.  Amy flailed her hands in the air but then she braced herself and with a great push bucked the smaller black-haired beauty off of her.  The two of them came together, face to face, hands going to pull hair.  The mass of the larger woman drove Selina onto her back.  They rolled back and forth, pulling hair and hitting each other.  When Selina got free and away from her she stood, backing away.  Amy rose more slowly with a heavy glare in her eyes.  Both women were head to toe in mud and water and bruises.  The rain continued to fall on both of them.  They were breathing hard and their shirts were a ripped and rotten mess.  Selina backed away as Amy stalked her, the arms and legs of the former like fleshbrown pistons and the latter a huntress with buxom figure. 

Amy rushed her and Selina put a fist square in her mouth.  The big redhead was stopped short and Selina moved in close, hitting her in the stomach and breasts.  The woman was stunned but not enough.  She brought her knee up into Selina’s stomach.  All the air rushed out of Selina and as she bent over Amy ripped her shirt up over her head.  The material tore away and Selina stumbled away topless.  Her medium-sized breasts rose and fell with her breathing, her small brown nipples hard from the adrenaline of the fight.  The sight of her firm and well-made breasts seemed to drive Amy mad.  She tackled Selina to the ground and straddling her began mauling her breasts.  Selina cried out from the pain and desperate she reached up for Amy’s hair but it gained her no respite.  Then she ripped open Amy’s shirt and sunk her fingers into her massive breasts.  Amy howled and then with a snarl she began curling her fingers into her breasts.

In a few seconds Selina had taken her hands off Amy’s breasts and was trying to pull the hands away.  The big redhead was over her, staring down at her, and it was as if her face was framing the rainwater falling around the two of them as they fought.  Selina got her feet under her and with a push she rolled the other woman off of her.  Amy landed next to her and Selina swiveled her hips around and kicked her in the side.  That put the bigger woman on her back.  They lay like that, both of them gasping for air, and then they rose one last time.  As she stood Amy slid off her ruined shirt, exposing her massive breasts.  Her enormous nipples were like light brown feminine discs in the firelight.  The two women stared at each other from under their ruined hair, their taught stomachs and muscular backs and their being themselves as they came together.

Selina slapped her across the face and Amy slapped her back.  Amy hit her again in the face and then Selina hit her in the stomach and then with uppercuts to both breasts.  Amy tried to hit her back but Selina blocked her wild looping punch and slugged her in the stomach.  Then she wrenched her arm behind her back and yanking her hair so that her head was looking up at the sky she ran her into the wooden siding of the house.  Her breasts flattened out against the ancient and rotten panel, the feminine flesh smashed flat.  She groaned and went limp in Selina’s grasp.  But Selina pulled her off and spun her around and put her up against the wall and then staring into her eyes with the last of the firelight in them she knew that she had beaten her spirit.  Pinning her with her forearm across her throat Selina hit her in the stomach, over and over.  As Amy slunk to the ground Selina dragged her forward by the hair.  She put her on her back in the middle of the yard and straddled her.  Amy moaned and coughed.  Her breasts swelled against the insides of Selina’s thighs and the rough material of her jeans.  Selina slapped her with rights and lefts, her head rocking with each blow.  Then she grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed, taking pleasure in the pain she was causing the redhead.  Amy began moaning in pain and Selina began moaning as well as she pinched and turned her nipples.

“Ready to give, bitch?” Selina asked.  The rain had finally stopped and it was the two women in the weeds and the mud.  Water was running off of Selina’s luscious black hair and her proud breasts.

“Yes,” Amy gasped.  “Please stop.  You win.”

“And does that mean you’re ready to back to Orlando and be my little worker drone?”  Amy closed her eyes tight and did not answer.  Selina dug her fingers into her breasts.  “Are you ready to submit to me, or do you need some more persuasion?” she asked, letting go of her breasts.  She sat up straight, her hands on her thighs.  Her confidence was rewarded with Amy’s nodding and the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

“That’s what I thought,” Selina said, and she pulled Amy up by the hair and took her inside the decrepit mansion.

Still dragging her by her wet red hair, Selina led her up the stairs to the master bedroom and threw her on the floor.  The first lights of dawn were coming in through the window.  The bed was full of mold and what had been expensive chests of drawers were now a few nights’ worth of kindling.  Amy squirmed and moaned, one hand over her chest and the other over her face.  Both of them bruised and both of them sights of her being beaten by Selina who now stood over her.  She ordered Amy to kneel before her, and when she hesitated Selina offered her another round instead.  Amy got on her knees before her and slid her jeans down over her muscular, tired thighs and her calves.  Then she kissed her, starting on one hip and following the line of her thong across the bottom of her stomach and to her other thigh.  Selina fondled her ruined hair and traced the outline of her cheeks and jaw and the base of her neck. 

Amy got to her feet and kissed Selina on one cheek and then the other and then on the mouth, holding Selina by the back of her head.  Selina leaned into her so that their breasts were pressed together.  She ran her hands lightly up and down the larger woman’s back and then leaning back she touched her index fingers to each of her breasts.  She tapped her fingertips against the bruises on the ends of her breasts and Amy grunted with each point of contact.  Selina stopped but Amy told her to keep doing it and as Selina prodded the bruised flesh Amy sighed deeply with her face pressed against Selina’s and grabbed both cheeks of her tight ass.  Selina cupped her breasts with both hands, moving them up and down, and Amy kissed her full on the mouth.  Selina felt all of her femininity pressing on her and she took it all in, this woman she had beaten and now controlled and who desired her, desired the absence of her, as someone who was not there.  Selina allowed Amy to put her on her back and slide down her thong and then to trail kisses from her stomach across her mound to her lips and to start tonguing and licking her and Selina threw her head back in a silent howl.

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 03:18:34 AM »
Swampland, Ch 6

By Kim

When Cristina de Luca went to visit Allison Barnwell, the wife of the mayor, she took Selina Hu with her.  The two of them spoke little while the men rowed the flat-bottomed boat south and east through the shallow water.  The sun was still out and it had been raining all day.  Cristina felt as if her shirt had seeped into her flesh and the mosquitos up into her nose.  They slid past a gas station.  Inside were a man and a woman with two children, two little boys.  All four of them were watching with keen eyes the boat with its leader, her tenente, and her guards.  Cristina ordered the boat to veer toward the building and as they went by she threw them one of their water bottles.  The man said his thanks in a voice too low to hear and Cristina nodded her head in response.  As she squat down alone in the front of the boat, down low between her knees, she reflected on the rats and the roaches crawling over the city, higher and higher each year.  This was the wreckage she meant to rule.

At the end of the water north of the City, they left the boat and took the horses waiting for them.  They road through along the curling ramp onto a short highway and then down into what had once been Disney World.  The welcome sign was still there over the top of the road, and an ancient tour bus was turned over across the road as a blockade.  Two of the sheriff’s men were on top of the bus, rifles in hand, and they waved Cristina and her men through.  The roads here with more dirt than concrete, and their horses clomped through the mud as they rode up to the two massive hotels that had once served the resort.  Cristina knew that her men hardly understood what a resort was.  To most of the people who worked for her vacations and escape were ghosts from some forgotten land.  Selina was riding next to her, and Cristina watched the Chinese beauty, miserable in the rain and heat.  She wondered if her new tenente understood their relationship with these holdovers from the previous era, and then she wondered if her new tenente understood their relationship with each other.  She wondered if she understood it herself, two women who intended to grab everything for themselves and with no intention of sharing.

Allison Barnwell had made her residence in the ground floor of one of the hotels.  The enormous rooms were where she ran what was left of the city.  Taxes were counted and records were filed at desks arranged in rows by the dozens.  One room they passed was labeled “Training,” and inside a group of would-be clerks were learning to read and write.  The Lady Mayor herself met them at the end of the cavernous hallway.  Two men were following her, pressing more papers into her hands, and she yelled at them and said that she was not going to look at any more communiques from Mexico City until they had something different to say.  When she saw Cristina and Selina, she told them to wait.  Then she told the two men that they were to write back to Mexico City and explain that they were to increase their importing of alligator skins, as they had agreed, or she would have to revisit the rest of their agreement.  With another yell she sent the two men running and then ordered the two women to follow her to her office.

“Welcome to the heart of the city, such as it is,” Allison said.  She lit the lamps and poured wine for the three of them.  The room stunk from the mildewing paper, the same as the rest of the rooms.  “This is where we gather all that we can from what’s left and track the long, slow decline of the same.”

“It looks like hard work,” Selina said. 

“Can you read?” Allison asked her.

“Of course I can.  Math, literature, history, economics.”

“Then you’re several steps ahead of this lot.  If you can read and make the numbers come out right, you’ve got half the work done.”

“And still the other half to master,” Cristina said.  She finished her cup of wine and brought it down hard on the desk.

“And what is the other half?”

“Force.  Power.  Getting other people to do as you will,” Allison said.  She poured herself a second glass of wine and leaned back in her chair.  “What was it you wanted?”

“Only what is rightfully mine,” Cristina said.  “The business in the swamp.”

“Is old business,” Allison finished for her.  “It’s Brandy’s.  Brawling with her in the street doesn’t exactly convince me that you’re a better choice to run the swamps for me than she is.”

“On the other hand, her brawling with me doesn’t speak in her favor,” Cristina replied.

“No, it doesn’t.  But since you two are equally unspoken, and as far as I can tell you’re equally matched in other areas with the rather large exception of Brandy’s greater resources, I’m not hearing anything new or interesting here.  Which means I’m bored.  And that’s bad for you,” she added in a condescending tone.

“And would your life be interesting with your Mexican problem taken care of?”

“It might be.  How do you feel about traveling?”

Three weeks after her meeting with Allison Barnwell, Cristina was landing on the east coast of Mexico.  Puttering across the Gulf in their old seventy-five foot fishing boat was smoother than the last time Cristina had been on the ocean, with her father.  With her were fifteen of the Barnwells’ men and Selina.  Cristina was to make a new arrangement with the Zedillo family, who ruled in Mexico City over the central and southern parts of what had been Mexico.  Northern Mexico was now a separate country, the people who had once been called Zapatistas having won their freedom and united the north of Mexico with parts of the desert southwest of America.  The Zedillos had made a business partner where past rulers of Mexico had made enemies, and they sent drugs and whores from Northern Mexico to America, the Caribbean, South America.  The Barnwells wanted Cristina to gain them more preferential treatment from one of the richest and most heavily armed families in the hemisphere.

They landed at the port rebuilt miles inland from what had been Heroica Veracruz, where they were met by what seemed a small army of men carrying assault rifles.  Cristina counted forty of them, all dressed and armed and—judging by the way they stood covering the port as Cristina stepped off their pathetic boat that had been battered about by the storms of the Gulf—trained better than her own men.  Hers had spent most of the trip drinking and playing poker.  The Zedillo men looked like they had never had a drink of whiskey or touched a hand of cards in their lives.  The men had done those things and more, she was certain, but she took clear notice of their discipline, the discipline that made it possible for them to seem as if they had been born trained and ready.  Stepping forward was a woman wearing the same grey fatigues as the men.  She was quite pretty, with a pleasantly curvy figure evident under the uniform, and she had sandy blonde hair. 

“We’re from Orlando.  Mayor Barnwell and his wife send their regards,” Cristina said.

“And the Zedillos receive them,” the woman answered in English with only a slight accent.  “Have your men load whatever you’re bringing into our trucks.  We leave in twenty minutes.”

A colder reception than she had expected.  Cristina wiped the sweat from her forehead and said, “I’m Cristina de Luca.  I’m here to speak for the Barnwells.”

“I know who you are,” the woman replied.  “Twenty minutes.”

Selina stood beside her.  “She seems nice.”

“I’m starting to think that the Barnwell name doesn’t hold much sway outside of Orlando.”

The Zedillos had come to the coast to pick up other cargo as well, and they had an entire convoy of trucks.  Cristina directed her men to load the crates into the trucks and they all set off for the drive to the capitol city, high up in the mountains.  Cristina sat in the back of one with Selina and the Barnwell men, riding in the dust and heat.  She could feel the men stealing looks at her as she bounced with the jostling of the truck.  For all the wealth of the Zedillo family, three of the trucks broke down before the day was over.  Each time as they stood waiting for the two mechanics to bring the ancient machines back to life Cristina could feel the look of the blonde woman on her.  Her name was Regina Zedillo, Cristina had learned from their driver.  She was the niece of Jorge Zedillo Martinez, the patriarch of the Zedillo family and Mexico.

When the third truck broke down at dusk, they made camp for the night.  Regina’s men built fires and distributed rations to everyone and posted guards.  Cristina and Selina were sitting on rocks eating canned fish with some of the Zedillo men, who had turned out to be better conversationalists.  She used what Spanish she knew and the men used what English they had.  They knew quite a bit of what life was like in what had once been the United States, and they bragged that Mexico City still had cars running on its streets and nightly electricity when many American cities were little more than war zones or fortresses for those who still had wealth, as Minneapolis was, where the rich families of the Midwest had put up walls and used a private army to drive out the less desirable people.  When Cristina asked about the poor people she had seen gathered near the dock and along the side of the road, the men said that Mexico had poor people, as every other country had, but that here people were not butchered and left rotting or draped from highway signs, as they had heard of up north.

“You don’t like our country?” Regina asked.  She moved one of the men aside and sat across the fire from Cristina and Selina.  “You don’t approve of our supply of gasoline and our security forces?  Our laws?”

“Well, it does seem problematic to be burning all of this oil.”

“Problematic?  Thought you’d confuse the poor Mexican girl with your fancy words?” Regina replied, tilting her voice in the manner of a peasant song.  In a serious tone, she said, “It’s our oil.  We dig it out of our ground and run our own refinery.  And we aren’t the fuckwhats who ruined the entire world.  That was you.”

“You expect us to fall down and kiss your ass over some guns and a few trucks that are always breaking down?” Selina asked, rising.  “It seems to me that sleeping by the side of the road in Shithole, Mexico isn’t much different from sleeping next to the side of the road in Shithole, Florida.”

Regina glared at her and then smirked.  “Care to put some force behind your words?  I’d love the chance to work on that pretty face of yours.”  As she spoke she took off the top of her uniform and then the shirt under it.  Her breasts were large for her frame, her skin dark relative to her dirty blonde hair.  She flexed and stretched her arms, and Cristina could see the woman’s strength and admire the way her breasts swayed with her movements.

In answer Selina took off her own shirt and moved with Regina away from the campfires and into the open dirt field that lined the road for miles in either direction.  Regina was a bit taller and thicker in the arms and legs.  Selina moved more easily, but Cristina took note of the way Regina tracked her as the Chinese woman circled around her, far out of range.  She also noted the determined look on her face and the way she held her arms in front of her, her hands half-closed and ready in front of her face.  She was not a beauty as Selina was, but she had an impressive and capable body.  Her breasts were larger than Selina’s with larger nipples, and Cristina saw her tenente’s eyes darting down at the other woman’s chest more often than they should of.  Some deep part of her also thought of Selina’s noticing of the slight differences between herself and the other woman.

The two women circled in the dirt, their dancing and tripping feet throwing up dust that hung in the air around them and behind them the mountains of Central Mexico framing their bodies.  The Zedillo men were cheering for their woman, the Barnwell men for theirs, and soon the dim white circles of antique flashlights were on the two women.  Selina jumped forward and threw a looping punch that Regina easily sidestepped.  She tagged Selina across the face as she did so, and then as Selina was turned away Regina hit her in the back and then yanked her head back by the hair and turning threw her into the dirt.  Selina rose carefully, eyes on Regina as she did, but the Mexican did not press her.  Selina rushed her again and the two women exchanged quick jabs to the face and stomach.  The flat thuds of their fists and their grunting in the hot night air.  The dust swirling around them.

They came together, grappling, arms wrapped around each other’s torso, and then Selina put her leg across Regina’s and jutted her hips into the other woman’s and threw her over.  As the blonde woman landed Selina was on her, throwing slaps at her head, then she was put over and the two of them were rolling over each other.  The dust coated their bodies as they fought.  They punched each other’s bodies, pulled hair, squeezed breasts, slapped faces, bit.  Selina got on top and straddled her at one point, but as she drew back her fist the other woman threw her off with a burst.  Then Regina got on top of her, her round, firm ass planted on Selina’s face, and she pounded her breasts and stomach for too long before Selina was able to get out from her under her.  They fell to fighting on the ground again, bound together lengthwise with their legs intertwined and their hands running over each other’s strong, graceful bodies.  They groaned and grunted with the pain and the exertion of their fight and the men watching yelled and cheered for both of them.  Cristina said nothing and she did not move.

Selina took the worse of it.  Regina got on her again and slapped her face and then pounded her head in against the ground.  Selina tried to push the hands away and then she grabbed the breasts swaying in front of her.  Regina howled and pried the hands off her chest.  Then she got off Selina and before the beauty could respond Regina hauled her up by the hair.  Still holding her by the hair Regina punched her in the stomach, twisting her hips as she threw the blow so that Selina lost all her strength.  She pivoted and fell against Regina’s strong body and they stood together for an instant, two women covered in dirt and sweat so that it was smeared in dark brown streaks across their bodies, their arms and backs and busts.  Then Regina threw another vicious punch into her chest and as Selina yelped in pain she punched her across the face and Selina fell flat on her back.

Regina stood panting, her breasts rising and falling, over the woman she had knocked into the dust, and she pushed her sandy blonde hair from her face.  She was waiting for Selina to rise but the fight had gone out of her.  “Looks like your friend has had enough,” she said between deep breaths.  “I don’t suppose I could interest you in a dance.”

Cristina stood and walked toward the two of them.  She could feel every pair of male eyes on her own body, on her ass and her breasts encased in her shirt and jeans and her hair and her face as with her body more beautiful than either of the other women.  “If you like, we could dance a few turns.”

“Would you like that?”

“I would,” Cristina answered her.  She had reached Selina and now helped her off the ground.

“Sadly, I doubt that my uncle would like for me to have maimed his guest’s beauty before he has had a chance to gaze on it.  He does love his beauties, my uncle.”  She signaled to her men to help clean and dress Selina.  “No hard feelings.  You fought well, and I’m sure my men enjoyed the show.  We hit the road again at dawn.”

Mexico City was now called Zedillo City, and the Zedillos had made changes.  Mexico City had been one of the most populous in the world by the end of the twenty-first Century, when the global economy had begun its toppling.  At that time, much of its population had lived in shanties that had spread out across the valley.  Now, the Zedillos had shrunk the city down; they emptied the shanties and built a wall around the new city, beyond which its population could not grow.  More men with rifles stood above the gate the convoy passed through.  Selina was riding next to her in the back of the truck.  Her face was bruised, her eye swollen, and every bounce of the truck showed on her face.  Perhaps despite herself Cristina put her arm around the woman and drew her against herself as the city’s gate closed after the last truck was through.

Inside the gates were rows of small white houses arranged around shared gardens and walking paths marked with white paint.  Everything she saw inside the city was painted white.  The Zedillos had torn down the wreckage that had once filled the streets and replaced it with clean, simple housing for the small farmers who worked the family’s fields and the mechanics and workers who kept the power plant and oil wells running.  The security men who rode with them that day had told Cristina that the family positions were all inherited, locked into place by decree the year that Jorge Zedillo Martinez’s great-grandfather had built the city wall.  Their own fathers had carried guns for Jorge’s father.  The parents had employment and stable civil governance and in return their children and grandchildren would be just as they had.  Cristina recalled her grandmother’s lessons about feudalism before she had been taken from Italy by her father, but she had not imagined it would be so quiet.

The trucks rolled into a warehouse, where the men immediately began unloading the supplies.  Cristina told Selina to stay and oversea the safety of their crates and their men, and she got into a jeep with Regina and two of her men.  The women both sat in the back.  The jeep crawled along the city streets, honking at laborers wearing white clothes and pushing aside carts pulled by mules.  Cristina had never seen so many people moving with purpose outside of the videos she had watched from old datapads as a young girl.  And all of them wearing white, the same as the buildings and everything else they could paint.  They were thin, and in the corners of buildings or under shade out of the midday sun Cristina saw children huddled, watching the city go by with wide eyes.  She had no water to toss to them now.  She saw few of the Zedillo security men among the people or in the street.  Most seemed stationed on the wall or in the Zedillo family buildings.  Those buildings that were not part of the city itself that the family owned, Cristina thought.

“Have you ever seen a real functioning city before?” Regina asked her.

“When I was a girl, our hometown in Italy was getting along well enough.  We were in the Alps.  Things weren’t too bad, really.”

“And Florida?”

“It’s more interesting than this.”

“Too bad for the people of Florida.”

“How are you feeling today?” Cristina asked her.  “I hope your body fared better than your face did last night.”

Regina turned and smiled at her.  She was bruised and swollen around her mouth and her cheeks.  “Would you like to inspect my body?  Is that what you’re into?”

“I wouldn’t mind the chance to give your body a thorough going-over.  I doubt you would enjoy it as much as the inspection.  I would enjoy it a great deal more.”

Regina laughed and the jeep went on.  Soon enough they were at the Zedillo mansion.  It was white as well, behind a white wall nearly as tall as that around the city.  The mansion seemed to Cristina a collection of rectangles and plain walls that rose up out of a rock garden to four stories above them.  They parked the jeep with a collection of work vehicles and went inside.  The first room was a guard room, where three men were smoking and playing poker.  The men greeted Regina warmly and scrutinized Cristina and her body and then Regina led her into what seemed like a separate, interior house.  The cold wave of air conditioning hit Cristina and after her lungs had adjusted the air seemed hollow to her.  They passed through another set of rooms and then they were in Jorge Zedillo Martinez’s office and it was as if Cristina’s lungs had been filled again.

The man was sitting behind an enormous black desk.  He was old, with thin white hair and a heavily wrinkled face.  He was fat.  Cristina had not seen many fat people in her life.  Zedillo Martinez had a double shin and a stomach that pushed against the dark blue suit he wore.  He had a red tie knotted snug against his throat, and he touched his index finger to the tie as he stared at his niece and her companion.  Then he lit a cigarette and tossed the case to the young woman standing next to him.  She was the most beautiful and the most well-formed woman Cristina had ever seen.  She was perhaps as tall as five foot ten, and she had straight black hair that hung well below her shoulders, splayed across her massive bosom.  Her face was a form of chiseled beauty, as if she were a statue made real, but her body projected heat.  She was wearing a white blouse and red skirt and her curves were straining against the fabric of both.  Cristina thought the other woman’s chest several inches farther across than her own, and her broad hips were offset well by her slender waist and obviously strong thighs.  The woman grabbed the cigarette out of the air without taking her eyes off of Cristina and took one out and lit still while staring at Cristina.

“My name is Jorge Zedillo Martinez.  Let me welcome you to my home, young lady.  And a very pretty young lady, too, I see.  So refreshing to see a fresh face.  We don’t get enough visitors here, and we don’t travel as much as we might.  Not enough travel in the world today,” the old man added with a snort.  “I hope that your voyage across the Gulf was without incident?  Our ships run into storms so often.”

“It was a pleasant trip,” Cristina said.  “And your niece here has given us a warm welcome so far.”

The old man laughed.  “I understand that it was quite a warm welcome last night.  I hope that you and your friend are finding yourselves at home here.  Please don’t hold our little diversions against us.”

“Oh, we are finding ourselves quite at home,” Cristina assured him.

“Stop being nice to her,” the beautiful woman said.  “She’s here to steal from us.  Just throw her back in the ocean and be done with it.”  She had still not taken her eyes from Cristina’s.

“Please forgive my wife.  She can be rather direct.  Alejandra, shake hands with the American beauty and let her know that we are all friends here.”

Alejandra came around the desk in such a way that Cristina readied herself to be attacked.  The two women shared a tense handshake, each appraising the other’s appearance and physique as she shook and then removed her hand from the other’s grip.  Cristina was intensely aware of Alejandra’s looking down at her and the other woman’s firm breasts pressing against her hand as she yanked it away and she was aware of her state of dress in sweat-stained jeans and shirt in relation to the other woman’s spotless attention.

“See, now we can begin again as friends,” the old man said.  Alejandra had not moved and the two women were standing close enough that Cristina could feel her breath moving in and out.  “Alejandra, darling, the Barnwells sent this young lady all the way from Florida to make their case.  Do you not think that we owe it to them and our long relationship to treat her with respect?”

“I think she’s a stupid, ill-mannered bitch,” Alejandra hissed, and Cristina edged closer so that the tips of their breasts were pressed together and their noses were nearly touching.  “Did you want to say something, bitch?” Alejandra asked her.

“Stop antagonizing her,” Regina said.  She was still standing on Cristina’s other side.  “Trust me, she’s not smart enough to answer Uncle and trade dirty looks with you.”

“Looks like your little friend is giving you a way out,” Cristina said in a low voice.  Nearly a growl.

Alejandra smirked but she returned to her husband’s side.  “So tell us this business proposition that you have brought us from the Barnwells,” she said.  “We will give it its due consideration before rejecting it.”

“How can I be expected to present our offer when one of your own is so obviously intent on spiting me personally?”

“If your offer benefits us more than our present arrangement, rest assured that we will give it serious consideration,” the man in the suit said.

“It wouldn’t have to be much to improve on what we have with them now,” Regina said.

“Right now we sell you gator skins, and you send us gold, with some gas and assorted necessities.  The Barnwells would like to expand that trade, considerably.  They have sent me here because I am their most trusted smuggler and you are the most accomplished businessman in these areas.”

“And which area are we talking about?” Alejandra asked.  “We don’t trade in gator shit or molded oranges.”

“I have brought with me samples of what we’re calling fuse.  It’s proprietary, but we are making it ourselves and we can make enough to supply whoever you are able to sell it to.”

“A drug?  We already have plenty of those.”

“The Barnwells think that you will find that their design will allow you to sell more to those who can afford to pay, for a longer period, than what you currently offer.”

Jorge Zedillo Martinez watched Cristina for some time and then shrugged and nodded his head.  They talked about prices and shipment sizes and as they did Zedillo gave her wine to drink.  Cristina drank with them as the patriarch gazed over her body and the two women stood on either side of her and she thought of Brandy Connor back in Orlando.  Cristina was making a new connection that would take her far beyond running individual tanks of gas and sacks of pills while Brandy sat in her swamp thinking that she had gotten the better of Cristina.  Zedillo said that they would have to test the merchandise to determine its safety, quality, and potency and that Cristina and her companions should stay with them until that was done.  He said they would throw a banquet to honor the new relationship.  “We will find a room and suitable clothes for a woman of your station as well,” he added.

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2014, 07:34:36 AM »
Extremely well written!!! I love this series... Hope to read more soon!

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2014, 01:18:24 AM »
Thanks!

I'm glad people are enjoying it.

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2014, 09:27:26 PM »
Swampland Ch 7

By Kim

Cristina found her first morning in the Zedillo’s mansion comfortable.  After lying on the clean sheets, the dull rumble of the air conditioning overhead, for nearly half an hour she realized she might never have experienced real comfort before.  She ran her fingers up and down her abdomen and thought about the mornings she had awoken in her room in the back of her bar or under a tree in the swamp.  The sweat and dirt ground into her skin and her hair while here the Zedillo family had been living in opulence, with clean water, electricity, and guards, all dependable.  For years now Cristina had spent every day thinking about the next connection or the next betrayal, the danger behind each face and all the men who thought her too weak to hold onto what she had and the women who tried to take it from her.  And she thought about the woman from whom she had taken her first stake in the business, her first route into Orlando.

When Cristina was eighteen, she had been drifting from job to job.  She drank too much and argued with the boss too often.  The men she worked for all put up her for a time with because of her looks—even then a full-figured woman with a sharp, intelligent beauty in her face and luscious hair the men could not but notice as it shone black in the heat.  But too much yelling and second-guessing put her out of work again, and she got to know the alleys and bars of Orlando as well as anyone.  In one of those bars she met Talia Eason.  Talia was a young woman herself, the curvy beauty of mixed German and South Asian descent who had recently married Doc Eason.  She offered Cristina work supplying the Doctor with rubbing alcohol, bandages and the like.  Cristina came to the fourth delivery having been stood up by a guy she had been seeing from time to time, whom she later learned had been pressed into a local militia headed north to raid a train that ran across south Georgia.  Angry, she demanded more money from Talia for the supplies, and Talia refused.

The two young women fought until it seemed Cristina could not remember a time they had not been fighting.  Cristina had never been in a fistfight with another woman when both were sober, and Talia had, as Cristina learned when the two sat down and drank together six months later.  Cristina had a height and weight advantage and she pressed the smaller woman hard.  They started trading slaps and then brawled all over Eason’s office and then after Talia threw her through the back door they fought in the alley, rolling on the ground pulling hair and squeezing breasts and on their feet hitting anything they could.  As she lay in bed in the Zedillo’s mansion, Cristina remembered the exhilaration she had felt, her desire to match herself against this other young woman with her looks and her body and her feminine rage.  In the end Cristina found herself on her back under the other woman unable to rise and she was forced to give up when Talia sat atop her with her fist cocked, threatening to pound her face in.  As she staggered back to her single room, Cristina had thought about the fight and she had known that she wanted to do it again.  Six months later Cristina went back and fought her again and won, and then a week later they drank together and talked all night.

The bitch Alejandra, with her attitude and her stunning looks and her well-kept hair, the bitch who obviously had grown up with food, medicine, cleanliness and order.  It was all marked on her body and her face.  Cristina wondered how many times Alejandra had been forced to sleep outside so that she could make sure that someone didn’t steal what she had worked for.  How many times had she fought off someone trying to take what was hers, this woman who had gotten the richest and seemingly oldest man in the country, one of the few men anywhere who could do as he pleased.  She slept on clean sheets in a cool room every night next to her husband’s rotting body and when he was gone she would be in charge of everything, and no man was going to get it from her.  She was already close to being the boss, Cristina reminded herself, and she was another woman trying to keep Cristina from securing her place in the world as much as the other way around.  Alejandra was going to prevent Cristina from getting her contract settled with Zedillo, she had made clear.  As she lay in Alejandra’s house on the clean sheets dressed in new black panties while the beautiful Mexican would have seen her sleeping naked in the mud, Cristina thought of fighting her woman to woman and the skin of her arms, legs, her torso and between her thighs sparkled.  She was alive with her desire to hit her and throw her to the ground and stand over her.

Cristina dressed in new clothes, khaki shorts and a white t-shirt that clung to her body and sandals, and went downstairs.  She ate a real breakfast in the kitchen with the husband and wife who did all the cooking for the Zedillos.  The two did not speak a lot of English but Cristina laughed when they laughed and noticed how much flesh the two of them carried and the lettuce and carrots in bowls on the counter.  After breakfast she went outside and found Regina, the niece of Jorge Zedillo Martinez who seemed to be the family security chief.  Regina gave her a looking-over and then returned to polishing her hunting knife.  She wore her sandy blonde hair loose around her shoulders and her face bore little trace of her fight against Selina, Cristina’s own woman.  Regina was sitting on a bench by the garage, and when she saw Cristina approached her she patted the open seat next to her.  “Come and sit next to me,” she said, sliding the knife slowly into its sheath and putting it on her other side.  “I promise not to bite.”

“So our good lady doesn’t like you so  much,” Regina said.  “It’s okay.  She doesn’t like a lot of women very much.  She doesn’t like me.  After her marriage to my uncle she put her own mother in a small house outside of town and no one sees her anymore.”

“She’s going to keep me from getting this deal done.”

“She wants us to stay in business with the Brazilians.  The Brazilians like for their partners to stay monogamous when it comes to addictive substances.  Their state government still fights them and they do not want the distraction.  They are a very serious people, the Brazilians.  Very serious, very rich, and very well armed.”

“I got the impression that people here are all about those distractions.”

Regina laughed.  She picked up the knife still in its sheath and tapped its point against her thigh.  “You have a lot to learn if you intend to do business here.  And the first lesson is that here,” she said, indicating the compound with the knife in one half-circle, “is not the same place as there,” she concluded, pointing the knife south.

“Why are you telling me this?”

“My uncle made our family synonymous with Mexico.  We have packs of mountain lions that dominate the mountains here.  They have killed the coyotes.  When one large pack controls a region, it knows which prey to kill and which to leave for the next season.  It tends to the land like a farmer.  A relationship develops.  But there can be a female, large and powerful, that roams on its own.  This female kills other females, she hunts for the sake of hunting rather than to feed her young.  She needs to kill and through force of will she will make the pack into herself.  There is something noble about a pack that lives in balance.  The competition makes us honest and makes us vital.”

“More in line with God?” Cristina asked.

Regina laughed at her.  “How can a woman who grew up in Florida believe in God?  God is not here.  Here there are only mountain lions, the last of our oil, and the heat.”  Regina hopped off the bench and walked toward a Jeep.  “Come with me.  I think you should see something.”

Cristina got into the Jeep with her and they left the Zedillo compound.  They drove slowly through the city’s streets, taking the same route by which they had entered the city the day before.  Cristina had been in the country for two days and she felt like she had seen more food and clean clothing than she had in her entire life to that point.  The people who lived close to the family’s buildings worked directly for the family and they lived better than those near the city’s walls, but Cristina suspected that the children who lived at the bottom of society here would turn their noses at how Cristina had lived as a girl after her father died and then later when she began working with other crews and yet later when she first put her own crew together with a loan from Talia Eason.  She could feel each gear in the Jeep’s engine turning under her as they went up hills.  The heat and dust felt as if they were somehow inside her face and she missed the crisp air of the Zedillo house.

When they were outside the city walls and driving alongside the broken mess that had once been a paved road, Cristina asked, “Do you still want to beat my pretty face in?”

Regina laughed and they drove on before she answered.  “I like competition.  You strike me as a woman who likes competition.  You also strike me as an interesting woman.”

“Are you going to say that I’m a woman who knows what she wants?”

“I’d like to think that you are intelligent enough not to believe that you can actually want a specific thing.  Desire is like a snake, always winding its way through world by its own logic without regard for our own plans, our own needs.  Plus, it looks like a dick.”  The two women laughed together and drove on through the heat.

An hour later they arrived at an oil refinery.  They got past the outer checkpoint and then the inner security gate and parked next to what had once been a management building of some kind.  Cristina counted 20 security men, all carrying assault rifles, and she saw a handful of workers eating lunch under the shade of the management building and two repairing what she thought was a valve.  As they walked through the rusted steel carcass of the refinery Regina said that they this was the only refinery still running.  When she was a little girl there had been three.  Their engineers had once been trained in a school, but now they passed expertise from teacher to apprentice.  And, she said, their oil wells were running dry and they no longer had the technology to find new wells.  Without oil they would lose not only their vehicles.  They would lose their access to their guns and the electricity and supplies that made the compound possible.  They would lose everything.  Cristina asked how long they had, and Regina said that it would be a few years if the family were careful.

“But Alejandra is not careful.  She has my uncle focused on being more powerful than the Brazilian families and humiliating the Americans who fucked the whole world with their arrogance.  Building more and more cars and shopping places as the world started to melt.  That’s why she wants to fuck you, because she blames your people for fucking the world.  A lot of people here do.”

“I’m not an American.  I’m from Italy.”  They were sitting alone in an abandoned office building now, out of the sun.  Regina recovered a bottle from a secret stash and they drank together.

“She doesn’t care.”

“Why is she looking to ruin your family?”

“She is beautiful and ferocious and now that she has used those qualities to marry my uncle she has power.  She’s a bitch.”

“You were calling me that recently, I believe.  Or agreeing with her as she did.”

“That’s how the game is played.  And you are a bitch.  I look at you and I see someone who can match Alejandra in looks and in competition, and you’re the woman we need right now.”

“I just got here.”

“No other woman is arriving now.  Alejandra has been married to my uncle for a year and no other woman has arrived here who can challenge her.  And you’re the woman I need now.”

Regina leaned in and kissed her as Cristina had known that she would.  Cristina had felt this coming since sitting next to her at the house and she let it happen.  Regina slid her hands up and down Cristina’s bare thighs and then over her abdomen and her ribs and then her large breasts, squeezing them through the thin material of the shirt, the flesh as if it were some marker of her femininity, her person.  Cristina put her hands on the small of Regina’s back and pulled her in close.  The two women kissed again, and then Regina pulled Cristina’s hair back and kissed her on the neck and then pulled her shirt up over her head.  She trailed kisses down across Cristina’s collarbone and then the beginnings of the swell of her light brown chest and then kneeling down her stomach.  But rather than pull down her shorts, Regina focused on her full thighs, her hands holding tightly on her wide hips.  Cristina ran her fingers through Regina’s hair as she kissed her and held her lower body.  Then Regina stood and grabbing her shirt led her by the hand out the door of the office building.

They got back in the Jeep and drove to a small lake.  Still without speaking Regina led her down to the water.  It was warm and she felt as if the sun were layering a thick wet blanket over her as she moved.  Standing to their knees in the water, the mud oozing around their toes, the two women pulled each other’s clothes off, slowly, tracing their fingers and their mouths over the outline of each other’s bodies as they did.  Cristina traced the woman’s large, dark nipples with her thumbs, and Regina stood in front of her with her arms around her neck and her eyes closed as she did.  Then Regina slid around behind her and brought her out to where the water was to their shoulders.  At first she embraced her from behind, then she began rubbing and gripping her breasts.  Each one filled her hand and Cristina leaned back into her as the Mexican woman massaged her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.  The two women began grinding their hips together and as they did Regina nipped at Cristina’s ear and neck with her mouth and slid her hands down her stomach and over her mound.  Cristina could not stand it any more and she turned around and kissing Regina with all her force she guided her hand inside of her.  The feeling of this other woman moving inside of her body, flicking at her cxnt lips and sliding in and out of her.  Then when her legs started trembling she started fingering Regina and pulling her hair and moaning from deep inside of herself.  When both women were finished they stood in the water like that, arms around each other’s bodies and heads leaning together, the warm water of the forever summer of central Mexico surrounding them.

Cristina stayed in Mexico for another week.  The Zedillos had left well before dawn the morning after Cristina’s country escapade with Regina, on some business on the coast that Cristina could not determine.  Regina stayed, and Cristina spent early evenings touring different parts of the Zedillos’ business with her and Selina Hu:  oil and gas production, farming, repairing the housing units their workers lived in, recruiting and drilling security forces.  Their security trained at what had been a police station before the world fell apart.  A collection of raw youths were sitting in the lobby when they arrived, smoking and laughing, and Regina had them doing pull-ups and running sprints outside in the heat until they fell down.  “Toughens them up,” she said, and then she led Cristina into the basement.  Young men and women both were receiving basic self-defense and firearms training, and with gentle prodding Regina got her onto the wrestling mat.  They put on a good show for the excited recruits, and Cristina found her as strong and capable as she had expected.  The two women both enjoyed straining against each other as their audience enjoyed watching them.  After they left the training station they went back to the Zedillo estate and ate dinner and then after dinner Cristina and Regina slipped off together.  Regina had an array of dildos, cuffs, lingerie, and other toys and the women spent their nights fucking every way they could think of.  There was a tall, muscular soldier Regina kept around for her use, and he joined them and one night brought two friends of his, an equally fit man and middle-aged woman.  They were a tangle of bodyparts the horizon of which Cristina could not feel.

A week after their departure the Zedillos returned from the coast.  While there, they had overseen the activation of the first set of solar panels in anyone’s living memory.  Jorge Zedillo gathered everyone in the mansion’s entryway and from the balcony told them that, on the direction of his beautiful wife who was standing beside him, he had begun an electrical engineering school on the Pacific coast.  As he talked about their plans to begin installing the panels on the estate and the houses of their managers in the next month, Cristina noticed the edge of beauty on Alejandra.  She was wearing a black skirt and red blouse that showed the regal curves of her chest and hips, and her black hair set her face to excellent effect.  Cristina felt the entitlement and superiority rolling off the woman, and it seemed to be aimed directly at her.  When Jorge was done talking, Alejandra stepped to the edge of the balcony.  “You are all invited to a special dance tonight that we are having here, to celebrate my family’s triumphs and our bringing this great advance to our city.” 

Another woman was standing next to Alejandra.  She had a dark complexion but her hair was a caramel color, dark with blonde coloring to it, and her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail that hung midway down her back.  She was several inches shorter than Alejandra, and she seemed to be more athletic in her build but with an enormous chest that seemed every bit a match for Alejandra’s or Cristina’s.  She was also a stunning beauty, and Cristina had to rethink her initial impression that Alejandra was the most beautiful woman she had seen.  She was wearing a light brown blouse and tight pants and her flesh seemed ready to explode from her clothing.  She also wore glasses and black boots.  Cristina scrutinized the woman’s face and thought she did not care about how people evaluated her appearance the same way that Alejandra did.  Rather, the newly arrived woman was looking at Cristina now with the same intensity Cristina had been looking at her.  As the two women stared at each other, Cristina deduced that she was close to Alejandra and that she had been brought to the city for some reason that bode ill for Cristina.  “This is my half-sister, Isabelle,” Alejandra said, at which Isabelle stepped forward and nodded her head at the audience.  “She has joined us from the coast to help with our new projects and to oversee some of our ongoing operations.”

Afterward, Cristina was summoned to Jorge’s study.  Before she went, Cristina changed into new clothes she had gotten while in Mexico, a sheer white blouse that revealed the outlines of her nipples and the underside of her large breasts.  Jorge was waiting for her, alone, and when she entered he rose unsteadily and kissed her on the cheek and brought her to his couch.  “I’m glad you came to see me, dear,” he said, glancing down at her chest.  The cold air of the room tightened her nipples against the fabric of the shirt.  “I wanted to give you some good news, well, most of it is good,” he added.  He leaned in close to her, and Cristina could feel his impending death seeping out of his skin.  “My wife is a big fan of these new solar panels, but this new program is expensive.  I’m afraid that she does not have a good understanding of the complexities of the financial systems we are a part of.  We are going to need to be in business with your Florida acquaintances, probably for as long as we are making these panels.”

“I’m very glad to hear it,” Cristina said, letting the words drip out in a low voice.  “I’d like to continue working here with you and your family.  Someone will need to oversee the business, of course.”

“I’m afraid that my wife would not approve.  She doesn’t care for you, as you are aware.”

“I suppose she’s a bit jealous.”

Zedillo laughed, which turned into a cough.  His face turned red and he covered his mouth with a handkerchief.  As he was hacking, Cristina put her hand on his back and rubbed up and down and as she did she hoped that Alejandra would walk in on them.  She could feel the old man’s ribs and spine through the jacket he was wearing.  “Thank you,” he said when the fit had passed.  “You might be right about Alejandra.  We do need to do business with the Barnwells, thanks to her and these fucking panels.  And you are the woman they have sent to represent them.”

“If only there were a reason for me to stay besides this deal with the Barnwells,” Cristina said, and he nodded eagerly.  “Like, say, if you and I were to start having an affair.  Bet your wife wouldn’t like that.”

“I’m sure she wouldn’t,” he answered.  “You’re a bit rural now, but I see so much potential in you.  I could give you so much, bring out the beauty that I see inside of you,” he said, and he leaned in to kiss her.

But Cristina pulled away.  “And how would I benefit from that?” she asked.

“You would have a very nice life, of course.”

“In which I would get to play wife number two to Alejandra.”

“You’d hate that, wouldn’t you?  But couldn’t that be part of the fun?”

“For you, maybe.  Not for me.”  And Cristina rose and left the room.

That night she arrived at the dance an hour late.  She was wearing a tight black dress that wrapped itself around her tight midsection and strong thighs and out of which her cleavage seemed to pour.  Her hair was wrapped around and hung down over her right shoulder in flowing waves.  The dress and hairstyle had both come from a woman in town whom Cristina had paid with a set of gold candlesticks she had taken from her room.  Around her neck she wore a gold necklace the stylist had let her borrow after the old woman had exclaimed over how beautiful she was.  Before she left the old woman’s house, the woman told her a story.  She had been the head of staff for Jorge Zedillo’s father, Eduardo Zedillo Ruiz, and then Jorge after his father died.  She said that she had always gotten along with Senor Zedillo and that the father had always been good to her.  But then after Jorge took over it changed.  He reduced her pay and then her staff and when she complain he pulled her into his office and asked her if she liked having a house of her own and if her husband liked his job.  From that day on she never made another complaint and when Jorge’s first wife was dying she got her permission to retire with a stipend.  And when she was in the ground, Jorge moved his favorite mistress into his bedroom and told her that he expected her to show up for work.  She told Cristina that Jorge Zedillo knew what he wanted and did not let anyone tell him otherwise.  She was glad that she had never been a beauty, and she said that if she looked like Cristina she would leave and never return.

There were vases of roses standing next to each doorway and the lights had been turned down so that shadows hung over each face and body.  Still it was as if a light shone on Cristina as she walked into the room.  Men and women both stopped talking and stared at her.  At the bar she found Selina, looking beautiful herself in a strapless green dress that stopped above her knees.  Selina had two older men in jackets and open shirts talking to her, but when Cristina approached both men turned away from Selina and toward her, openly looking her body up and down and then asking her name.  Selina introduced her as her boss and then the two men nodded and both said that they had heard of the great beauty visiting from Florida.  The one with grey hair said that he had heard that the Zedillos were looking to make Florida part of Mexico, and the other asked Cristina if she was planning on staying.  Cristina assured them that the first was not true and that the second remained to be seen.  She had seen a great many wonderful things in their country, she said, but she also had her own career and her own home to think about.

Cristina saw both men’s eyes widen before a haughty woman’s voice spoke behind her.  “I cannot imagine that anything in Florida could tempt a proper woman to stay,” Alejandra said.  She was wearing a red dress with thin straps and a slit that revealed her feminine, powerful leg up to the top of her brown thigh.  Her back was bare and the front revealed as much of her larger, firm breasts as Cristina’s dress.  Her black hair hung loose around her shoulders, and her eyes were alight with the anger she felt toward the Italian beauty.  The two women stared at each other for some time.  As they stared, each woman brushed her hair back behind her ear, as if they were mirrors of each other in their agitation and their drawing attention to their faces and their dress, their being compared to each other by the men and the women who were gathering to watch the clash.

“I find that it’s the improper things that tempt me the most,” Cristina said.  Next to them was the bartender with a pitcher of clear tequila and a set of glasses he had been filling for the guests.  Cristina took a glass of tequila from the bar’s offerings and downed it, turning the glass over and banging it on the bar when she was finished.  “Something tells me that you know more about the improper things than you’d like your guests to suppose.”

At that Alejandra smirked, a look that conveyed her disdain for the people who filled her house and her displeasure at being confronted by a woman toward whom showing disdain would play as insincere.  “Perhaps the best part of obscene wealth is that one’s own history disappears,” she said, and then she put down a tequila with force equal to Cristina’s.  “You should be careful, little girl.  Foreigners don’t do so well with our intoxicants.  It can be very dangerous.”

“I’m confident that I can handle myself.”

“You certainly seem to be confident in that dress.  It looks wonderful on you,” Alejandra said, suddenly leaning in closer.  She brushed her hair back off of her shoulder and put her hand on the upper arm of the man with grey hair.  “Don’t you think that she looks great in that dress, Umberto?” she asked him, and he nodded stupidly.  “So much prettier than the tattered dress and pants you were wearing when you landed here.  Only a week, and look at how life here with us has improved you.  I just can’t imagine wanting to go back to the slums after seeing yourself in such beauty.”  Alejandra had been staring at her the entire time she was talking, and she paused to take another drink of tequila.  Cristina drank another as well, and the two women slammed the glasses down at the same time.  “But, perhaps the thought of standing next to me every night could send you running back to the shithole you crawled out of.”

Cristina slapped her across the face.  Alejandra shrieked as she was spun around but in an instant she slapped Cristina in return.  The force of the blow drove Cristina back into the bar.  Selina and the two men were moving out of the way as Alejandra came for her.  Cristina got her knee up in front of her as the larger woman crashed into her, but Alejandra still cracked her in the face with an elbow.  The two women stood leaning on each other, both stunned.  Each could feel the hair, the perfume and beauty of the other in her face.  They came back to life simultaneously.  Cristina hit her in the stomach as Alejandra brought her fist up into her breast and then before Cristina could respond Alejandra grabbed her by the hair and pushed her back across the bar.  With a snarl she grabbed the pitcher of tequila and poured its contents into Cristina’s face.  Cristina felt as if they had been gagged and blinded by paint fumes.  Alejandra slugged her in the stomach and then flung her to the ground.  As she fell, Cristina came partway out of her dress.

The other woman was on her before she could regain herself.  Pulling hair, slapping, their legs and hips pushing against each other and their breasts falling out of their dresses, the two women rolled back and forth on the floor.  Alejandra punched her in the side and then in the breast, and in retaliation Cristina ripped down the front of her dress and sank her teeth into her enormous chest, the brown female flesh hot in her mouth.  The woman screamed and pulled with incredible strength at Cristina’s hair, so that Cristina had to let loose of her grip on the woman’s tit.  Alejandra got on top of Cristina and banged her head on the floor.  Cristina gripped one of her exposed breasts, dangling above her face, and squeezed as she tried to break the grip on her head with her other hand.  The shocks rattled her brain, and everything was turning into a screaming madness when the other woman was lifted off of her.  Zedillo security men were dragging both women to their feet.  Cristina saw that Selina had already been restrained by one of their guards, and she also saw that Isabelle was standing next to her.

Alejandra lunged at her, trying to break free.  “Let me go!  I’m going to ruin that pretty face of yours!”

Cristina strained against the man’s grip that held her.  “You come and get it, slut!  You’re just jealous of how your husband looks at me.”  When she said that, Alejandra came to a stop.  “You didn’t know that he offered to let me stay here as his mistress?  I was going to turn him down, but if all your parties are this good, I might have to stay.”

Alejandra stared at her, then leapt forward with such strength that she got free of her man.  Cristina kicked her legs out in defense, and the rest of the men got between them before they could start fighting again.  “I’m going to fucking kill you!” Alejandra screamed as they took her away. 

“You’re welcome to try!” Cristina screamed back.

“Stop it,” Jorge Zedillo Martinez said from the doorway. 

“Is this puta lying?” Alejandra hissed at him.  “Tell everyone that she’s lying.  Go ahead.  Let everyone see how you treat me.  How you put your selfish perversions ahead of the family.”  She jerked her arms away from the guard holding her and stepped toward him.  “You want some dumb American to run loose in our family because she has big boobs and a pretty face.  That’s all you care about.”

“How dare you,” was all he could reply.

“How dare I?” Alejandra said, laughing.  “This is how I dare.  I’m going to kick this woman’s ass and throw her out of my house,” Alejandra said to their guests, who had been watching.  “You are all welcome to watch.”

Alejandra’s dress had been pulled open in its front, leaving her enormous breasts hanging in the open.  Cristina’s dress was in worse shape, ripped completely open.  The two women kicked off their shoes and then peeled their ruined dress down their voluptuous bodies.  Cristina was left in black panties that came up high on her wide hips, the sweat already beading on the smooth skin of her breasts and her hard nipples catching the dim light of the room.  Alejandra was in white panties, cut equally high.  Sweat was on her even larger chest and her wider hips as well.  Tangled black hair hung down in front of their gorgeous faces.  Alejandra was taller than Cristina and broader in the chest and hips as well.  As the two women circled each other, their breasts swayed slightly with their paces and the deep breaths they took and the muscles of their thighs flexed and twitched.  One could only think of two great lionesses ready to clash, to establish their position, each the embodiment of feminine beauty and competition.

Simultaneously they ran forward and threw their arms around each other.  Faces and chests pressed together, they gripped each other around the back, pushing and pulling and turning in circles around the room.  They crashed into the bar and came off of it and Alejandra got Cristina tumbling backwards and she drove her into the wall on the far side of the room.  Guests dashed out of the path of the two brawling women.  The collision knocked the air out of Cristina and Alejandra hit her in the stomach with both fists and then as she bent forward clutching herself Alejandra got her in a headlock.  Her face was pressed against the swell of the Mexican woman’s breast.  Holding her there Alejandra hit her in the face and before she could hit her again Cristina sucked all the flesh into her mouth that she could and bit down on the tit.  Alejandra screamed and let go, staggering away holding her chest with both hands.  She was paying no attention to Cristina, and Cristina dove into the back of her knees.  The women went down to the floor, Alejandra on her stomach and Cristina on top of her.  Cristina punched her in the back repeatedly and then sitting up she yanked Alejandra’s head back by the hair.  She held the black hair in one hand like a bridle and pulled so that Alejandra’s entire upper chest came up off the floor.  She was going to smash Alejandra’s face against the wood floor but the other woman anticipated the vicious move and planted her arms on the floor.  Instead Cristina smashed the side of her fist against Alejandra’s face.  At last Alejandra had to use her hand to protect her face but when Cristina tried to smash her head forward the two women ended up rolling on the floor together.

They pulled hair.  They slapped faces, asses, sides.  They squeezed breasts.  And they did it all with their faces pressed tight together, so that the smells and sounds and textures of the other woman were as close as they could be.  When the two rolled apart they came up to their knees facing each other, gasping for air, sweat running freely down their magnificent bodies, hatred in their eyes.  Cristina slapped her across the face with all her might, and Alejandra was turned away but then she came back and slapped her even harder.  Cristina was put face down on the hardwood with such force she could not resist as Alejandra pulled her up by the hair and her arm.  Holding her by the hair on the back of her head, their faces pressed side to side, Alejandra punched her in the stomach and breasts over and over.  Cristina hit her and managed to spin free, but the larger woman followed her.  She punched her across the face, putting Cristina down on her ass.  Alejandra went for a wild kick to her face, but Cristina saw it coming and had the presence to sit back so that the foot went flying over her and Alejandra lost her balance and fell to the floor.  She banged her head on the wood and Cristina crawled on top of her.  Sitting atop her she hit her back and forth but the woman under her was still all strength and fierce violence.  She slapped Cristina across the breasts with a blow so sharp it rung out over the yells of the crowd still watching them.  Cristina opened her mouth in a silent gasp and thrust down her hands.  She put one hand around Alejandra’s throat and the other on her face.  But the woman bit her fingers and when Cristina reflexively let go she bucked her off.  Cristina found herself on her back now with Alejandra on top of her.  The dominant woman thrust her fingers deep into Cristina’s buxom breasts, mauling her with all her strength.  Cristina screamed and banged her feet on the floor.  The pain was so much and the sight of this beautiful woman on top of her torturing her.  Cristina grabbed Alejandra’s larger breasts, swaying above her face, but she could not get a grip in their sweat, her panic, her position.  Finally in one last surge she pulled Alejandra’s head by her hair to the side and thrust her hips up and rolled Alejandra off of her.

The women staggered to their feet.  Cristina hit her across the face and Alejandra hit her back immediately.  Cristina threw a weak slap that Alejandra took and she gripped Cristina by the hair and pushed her head down.  She held her in place by the hair and drove knees up into her stomach and chest.  Cristina grabbed at the knee crashing up into her and threw a punch into Alejandra’s crotch.  It stunned the other woman but did not hurt her enough.  The two women stood in front of each other, bent at the waist, gasping, and then they clutched together.  They grappled turning in a circle and then Alejandra forced her upright and hit her squarely across the face.  Cristina was knocked back into the crowd, who shoved her forward.  Alejandra took her by the hair and running with her propelled her onto the bar.  With a howl of rage she dragged Cristina along the bar by her hair, pushing her face and chest through the spilled wine and tequila and beer, and then off the bar to the floor.  Alejandra pulled the exhausted Italian beauty to her feet and leaned her against the bar.  She hit her in the face and then in the stomach and then with an uppercut to her breasts.  Cristina moaned and shoved Alejandra in the chest but accomplished nothing.  Then Alejandra yelled for the guards to open the double doors that led outside to the back of the mansion.  “I told you I was going to throw this bitch out of my house.”

Alejandra dragged her by the hair to the door and shoved her onto the concrete balcony above the pond that made up most of the lawn.  Cristina hit against the railing with a thud but forced herself to her feet and turned to face her competitor.  The women stood still for some seconds, sucking in air, their bodies lit by the torches outside and the heat of the night air.  Their noses and lips were bloodied, their torsos and breasts bruised and aching, yet framed in the light they seemed the avatars of femininity, every inch of them signifying the brutality and the elegance of their fight.  They came together for their final test.  Cristina ducked Alejandra’s first punch but took another to her stomach.  She hit the larger woman across the face and in the chest, but her blows did not have enough effect.  Alejandra shrugged them off and with a slap rising from below and behind her hip hit her across the face.  Cristina was flung back, colliding with the concrete balcony, and then Alejandra kicked her in the stomach and it was over.  Cristina fell to her hands and knees, her entire body convulsing, and Alejandra stood over her.  She lifted her head up by the hair and hit her across the face, spilling her prone on the ground.  Then she kicked her in the side.  Cristina tried to roll away but Alejandra lifted her to her feet.  Cristina was turned away and she felt Alejandra snake her arms under her own and clasp her hands behind her head in a full nelson.  Alejandra turned her to face the entirety of the party, her hands overhead, her battered face and body on display, and she shook her back and forth so that her breasts wobbled for the guests’ pleasure.  Then she turned Cristina and drove her into the balcony and then flipped her over into the pond water.

Cristina landed face down in the water.  When she rose, she was covered in muddy water and strings of the lilies that decorated the pond.  Before she could react Alejandra landed on her feet beside her.  She pulled her up the arms and dragged her through the water and then with a snarl heaved her up onto the grass.  Cristina landed on her back, her breasts rising and falling as she gasped for air, her arms and legs splayed out.  She was done.  Alejandra stood over her.  The Mexican beauty’s legs, hips, chest were all outlined sharply in the night.  “I told you I was going to kick your ass,” she said, and she sat down across Cristina’s stomach.  Cristina weakly put up her arms to defend herself, but Alejandra pinned them down.  She leaned forward and smashed her breasts down into Cristina’s face, swinging them back and forth before Cristina could react.  “Bite my tits, will you, bitch?  Let’s see how you like it.”  Alejandra bit down on Cristina’s breast, drawing a scream that filled the estate.  By now the guests were gathering around them, and some were calling for Alejandra to stop.  Leaning forward so that their faces were only inches away, her hands still pinning Cristina’s, her breasts swaying under her, sweat dripping from her face and chest onto Cristina’s prone body, Alejandra stared down into her eyes.  “I’m richer than you are, I’m better looking and I have a better body, and now everyone has seen me throw you out of my house.  How you like that, bitch?  Ready to have some fun now?”  So saying, Alejandra rolled off of her and told her guards to take the beaten Italian woman to the basement.

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 02:56:13 AM »
Kim... Awesome story.... This saga is one of my favorites!!!! Can't wait to read what happens next!