News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Victrix

• 7 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Victrix
« on: January 02, 2014, 10:55:51 PM »
Melissa Windeyer's wanton Mayhem

chapter 3 Victrix

I strolled into the Silk Stocking Lounge a semi-private club and the semi-official club room of the weak, fluffy clique of wannabe Dommes who called themselves the Silk Stocking Girls.  It was part of the Ronaldo bar complex and less than a block from Chatro, but it might have been a thousand miles away in terms of its décor and atmosphere.  The Lounge was done out in light pastel shades, predominantly pink and cream or – as Heidi Foster, who had a lot to do with the decorating, liked to say – ‘Peaches and Cream’.  The floor was thick pile carpet, the walls hung with attractive prints and paintings.  The food and wine were in keeping with the décor – lots of fish, pasta, salad and quiche, white wine and coolers with not a steak or a full strength beer in sight.

Many of the silkies -- that was their own name for their circle – flocked to me as I entered, with warm greetings on their pretty, impeccably made up lips. I waved benignly, acknowledging their acclamation.   I had my mind on other things.

Some of them had begged me to come to the Lounge tonight, to right some wrongs.  From what they told me, it seemed that a few of the tougher silkies such as Heidi Foster – or at least as tough as the silkies got – had been getting out of hand, trying to impose their will on the other girls in the group. That couldn’t be allowed to happen.  Heidi was nothing more than a little fluff ball.  She needed to be put back in her box.  That was what I was here to do – one way or another.

It pleased me that the girls she was oppressing had come to me for help.  Few things would give me more pleasure than giving a wayward silkie some stern discipline, but the recognition of my strength and dominance was itself more than welcome.  I hadn’t received my due adulation since that dreadful night at Chatro, when that sneaky little blonde Colleen so vilely tricked me.  I pushed the memory from my mind.  It was no good dwelling on how she’d pretended to be a subbie, how she’d gotten me so aroused I could hardly stand, then flipped me completely and slutted me out in front of the entire bar.  I had barely escaped being used as a room whore.  Me!  Melissa Windeyer!

That was in the past.  It ought to be forgotten and I knew it would be, soon enough.  I had avoided Chatro since then.  I’d go back there in time, but it was best to give people time to forget.  It wouldn’t take long.  Such people had short memories.

Indeed, it seemed the silkies, or at least this little clique of them, had already forgotten, judging by the adulation they heaped on me here tonight.  I was sure that other cliques within their group had not, but I’d deal with them when the time came.  After all, I was Melissa Windeyer and they were – well, just silkies.

Taken together as a group, the silkies were as bad as schoolgirls.  Of course, that was what many of them really were – they had simply never grown up.  They needed the firm control of a sophisticated, cultivated Domme to teach them – a Domme like me. They needed it and they wanted it.  That night at Chatro had been no more than a little bump in the road.  I would rebuild whatever credibility I’d lost with them, which I knew would not be much.  They worshipped me.

I was shocked when the gaggle of subbies sitting at my feet, gossiping among one another, talking over each other in their eagerness to tell me what had been going on, told me how the girls who picked on them had spoken about me. “Ms Melissa!  They’re saying you’re weak!”  There was shock and disbelief in the girl’s voice, as though she were speaking some kind of sacrilege.  “They say that you can never look after us,” another one interrupted.  She blushed and swallowed hard before continuing.  “Heidi Foster even says that in those clothes, you look like a plump waitress in a strip club.”

I smiled, not letting them see my anger.  I’d teach Heidi some proper respect.  “They’re just jealous, honey.”  I patted her head reassuringly.  “They know they can’t compete with me. None of them could ever carry off that outfit.”

“Yes, Ms Melissa!  You look fantastic!  You have such a gorgeous figure, and your outfit is so awesome!”  It was only fitting to sit with them and tell each of them in turn, how pretty she looked. “But my dears, you all dress so much alike!  It’s as though you’re wearing a uniform.  How about you each wear something different?” I gave them some guidance, some tips on what they could and should wear.  They listened, rapt.

We chatted for a while longer. I listened to their petty problems.  I even solved some for them. I listened as they tattled and complained about other silkies. I dispensed advice and gave them my promise that I would make sure their oppressors behaved.  Most of them smiled in delight but when I saw the looks that Belle and Madeleine gave each other – not quite doubtful, but definitely less than completely reassured, I realised too that I needed to rebuild my reputation among these girls.  I needed to show them my toughness, my power.

I cast around for the best way of doing it. The door banged and I smiled inwardly as opportunity – literally – knocked.  Holly Davidson and another woman – Kim someone or other – walked in. I didn’t know Kim but I knew that Holly well enough.  Holly had the ‘princess' attitude.  Nothing – and nobody – was good enough for her, at least in her own mind. She believed she was a powerful, sexy, tough Domme, and she had the attitude to prove it. Her glamorous exterior was carefully cultivated – I hated to think how much she spent in the salon and beauty parlour each week.  I supposed that some people had to work hard at it.  The perfect combination of beauty and strength didn’t come naturally to just anyone.

Holly stood tall that night.  In her patent leather boots, calf length with spike heels, she must have been about 5’11. She almost always wore a black leather corset that extended down to her hips, and tonight was no exception.  Her skin was almost translucent like fine porcelain, so she always wore dark colours for contrast.  Beneath the corset she wore matching black latex hotpants. Everything was carefully arranged to make the best of what little assets she had.  The corset pushed up her pert little boobs and left her shoulders bare to show off her long shiny dark hair.  The hotpants emphasized her shapely thighs and her deftly applied makeup set off her big blue eyes.

She came across as feminine, sexy and powerful.  Perhaps she was, in her own way, but she believed her own hype. She believed she was better than everyone.  She thought she was better than me.  Me!  Melissa Windeyer!  She was the perfect opportunity to assert myself for the silkies’ benefit.

Following my eyes, looking at Holly and Kim, Belle leaned in close and said to me, “Ms Melissa, Holly was mouthing off about you!   She said the next time she met you, she’d blow you out of the water! She said that after Colleen had…” Her voice trailed off as she looked uncertainly at the floor and blushed.  The poor girl didn’t know how to say it.  “Well…you know, Ms…”

It was so hard for the loyal little thing to even contemplate what had happened.  I felt for her.  “It’s ok, sweetie,” I reassured her, stroking her hair.

I stood slowly and looked coldly at Holly, my smouldering grey eyes alight as I stared down my nose at her, my hand delicately but strongly poised on my hip.  I knew I looked imposing in my French maid outfit.  The silkies had all gushed about it.  My short black pinstriped skirt hugged my hips, fastened with three studs at the side.  My top was held in place by spaghetti straps from my shapely shoulders, with a white bodice covering my impressive rack and beneath it a corset that finished north of my navel, showing my smooth but sensuously curved tummy.

She glowered back at me from her greater height as she approached the table where I held court in the circle of silkies. I hated to admit that Holly impressed me.  In her dark, body-hugging corset, black pants and boots, she really did look powerful. I suppressed a shudder. I was Melissa Windeyer.  Of course I was stronger and sexier than she was.

She stepped forward, and in one shocking move she seized my chin. She tilted my head up and made me look right into her eyes. I had been doing that already, but to be made to do so, to have my chin held like that, was so different. Holly was so dominant – that hold was the hold so many Dommes imposed on their subs. I had seen it done.  I had done it myself.  Never before, had anyone done it to me.

She gazed down at me from her greater height.  “You're…nice,” she said.

I flushed, angry and embarrassed at the same time. Nice – such a colourless word, a word one might use to dismissively describe a nondescript subbie.  It was not a word anyone should dare use to describe Melissa Windeyer.  I puffed out my chest defiantly.

Holly held my chin. "You're hot, you're sexy.” I puffed out my chest again, making my bosom swell beneath the thin fabric of my top. That was better – Holly was praising me. I almost glowed. “But you're not in my league,” she smirked.

I almost pouted, then I gasped as I realised that this tall beanstalk was treating me like a lowly subbie and I - Melissa Windeyer! – was letting her!  Worse than that, I'd reacted just like a subbie would, and worse still, the entire coterie around me had watched it.

I flushed and shoved her hand away brusquely. “Don't flatter yourself, Holly.”  I fixed her with an icy stare, trying to regain my composure, to make her back down, or at least back away pace or so.  She should kneel to me. I was stronger, sexier than her. I noticed those around us had fallen silent. People realised there was a trial of strength going on. Not a trial of physical strength, but something far more important.

It was Holly’s turn to blush.  The colour was plainly evident on her pale skin.  She glared at me. She arched her back and put her hands on her hips, trying to look strong, trying to impress the people around us as much as I had just impressed them.  The big difference, that everyone could see, was that I hadn’t had to try as she was. She hissed through clenched teeth, “You wish you were as hot as me.”

That hiss, that glare revealed her inner weakness. She knew she was no match for me. So did the crowd.  Who did she think she was?  She was all style, with no substance.  I was certain of that.  This beanpole, whose ass was so big it made her look pear-shaped, would come crashing down if I played this right. It was time to give her some home truths. “Oh Holly.”  I gave a mock sigh.  “You wish you were as hot as you want to be.”  I heard the silkies giggle.  I had her now, and I pressed the advantage.  “I don’t wish…I know I’m superior to you.  Everyone here knows.”  I waved my arm languidly. “Just look around you and see for yourself.  See who the crowd are looking at, who they expect to win if you try to push this.”  She kept her eyes fixed on me.  I smiled coldly.  “No?  A little scared, are we Holly?”

“Not scared,” she fired back.  “I’m just irritated, like a tiger would be if a fly buzzing past its ears. People are looking at you, Melissa, but only because you're a pretentious wannabe. They’re trying to figure out how deluded you must be, if you even think that you’re in my league.”  Holly smirked and stepped forward, closing the distance between us. “Admit it,” she breathed right in my face, “you’re not even close.”

I shivered. It was a strong comeback.  She had invaded my personal space. I had to stop myself from taking a step backward.  To retreat like that would never do – not in front of the silkies.  I forced a giggle. “A tiger?  You have such a vivid imagination, Holly. No doubt you'd love to see yourself as a tiger – a strong, powerful, fierce creature.  But you don’t believe that, do you?  Not any more than I do.  Not any more than any of us here.  We all know what happened to you when you fought Cassie.”  I laughed out loud and raised my voice just a little to make sure everyone heard.  “Cassie! Jenn Peccavi’s pet slut! Oh honey, you do have such an imagination.” I stepped forward languidly, one hand on my shapely hip the other brushing back my long brunette locks.  I bumped my breasts into hers, letting her feel them – bigger, more shapely, more desirable than hers.

Holly tried to respond.  Her lips opened soundlessly as words failed her. She stuttered, stumbling for something to comeback with. Her eyes all but started from her head. She knew just how completely I outclassed her. She should have known better to battle wits with me. Finally she stammered, “How…how dare you!” She clenched her fist.

I smiled broadly.  I'd gotten much more than my own back.  She was trembling. Of course I’d make her back down now.  That would be the final nail in the coffin for her.  “Oh Holly, do you really want to go there?” I asked with a confidence that wasn’t in the least bit feigned now.  “Do you really want to try, when you can’t even fight…Cassie?”  I almost wanted to laugh, knowing I had this stupid, over confident, stuck up bitch on the ropes here.  I’d teach this pampered princess a harsh lesson.

She flushed scarlet as her brittle façade crumbled under my steady gaze.  “Shut up!” she snapped, then mouthed something incoherent before she recovered, hissing, “That wasn’t a fair fight!  I was ambushed!”  She swallowed hard, the confidence in her lovely big blue eyes – her only real asset – gone now.  She finally realised what everyone else knew – she couldn’t match me in a fight. She looked at me oddly.

Suddenly her voice changed, becoming softer, her tone more modulated, almost soothing.  “No Melissa.  That wasn’t a fair fight at all.”  She pushed forward against me, her body pressed against mine.  Her left hand, relaxed, slid around my waist and cupped my right buttock through my skirt.  Her right hand stroked my hair. Despite everything it felt good – too good.  I froze.  A shiver ran up my spine.  My flesh felt hot.

“Tell me, Melissa,” crooned Holly, “tell us all about what happened to you recently.”  She paused as if to ensure all the words sank in.  “I heard you got a little…excited.” Her voice was low, seductive.  She looked at me with those big blue eyes boring into mine.  The fingers of her right hand trailed down the side of my neck.  I fought an urge to lean into her.  “Some weak little tramp, I believe.”

Her hand stroked lower, down my shoulder, onto my chest.  She cupped my breast and I almost moaned.  She had me blushing.  This impudent little nothing had turned the situation around on me.  Her thumb glided over my nipple and I sucked in my breath.  I heard giggles and caught sight of Heidi Foster and her cronies, watching with amusement.  Where the hell had they appeared from?  “What was her name?”

“Colleen?” I gulped.  It was all I could do to hastily step back, out of her grasp.

'That’s right…Colleen.  Tell me more.” Holly's voice was gentle yet somehow commanding.  She stepped forward again.  Her hand returned to my butt. She drew me closer, her right leg brushing against my left. She ran her right hand up over my bare  tummy.

I could feel my nipples hard beneath my bodice. Her hand on my tummy felt so good.  She was stroking and caressing it, with a deliciously light touch that gave me little tremors, more than butterflies.  My lips parted.  My breath shortened until I was almost panting

I shook myself.  I couldn’t allow this tramp to attempt to do what Colleen had done.  Of course, she didn’t have a hope of succeeding – Colleen had only done so because she tricked me, and I was on my guard now – but the mere attempt, the fact that I allowed it, would send all sorts of wrong messages.  I edged back, away from her, glancing around for a convenient exit. Could I fight Holly, I wondered.  More importantly, could I beat her?

Holly squeezed my butt firmly, proprietarily – like she owned me.  “What’s the matter, princess?”  She gave me another squeeze.  “Nice ass, by the way,” she whispered softly, as though only the two of us could hear, then added more loudly, “Face it…you’re not in my league.  Colleen made you her puppy…and Colleen’s nothing compared to me.”  Her leg slid up between mine, her bare thigh stroking the smooth flesh of my inner thighs.

Her touch felt sickeningly good.  The combination of her leg stroking between mine – higher, dangerously higher – and her hand stroking, gently squeezing, kneading the firm ripe flesh around my belly button drew a bigger sigh from my lips.  I needed to control the situation before it was too late.  I placed a firm hand on her shoulder and tried to muster a compelling glare.  “Don’t call me princess.  Just go away, Holly…go away.” I didn’t sound convincing, even to myself. I heard the click of many tongues, and tittering laughter from my many foes among the crowd.

Holly had enemies here too, I reminded myself.  For all her pretension, Holly was another fluffball.  She had weaknesses.  I had to exploit them.  I clenched my fist, digging my nails into my palms, letting the pain focus me, letting it break her spell.  I was stronger, sexier than her, and I was also smarter.  She had changed her strategy and tried to turn the situation around on me.  Two could play at that game, and I could play it better.

Instead of pulling away, I cupped my hand round the back of Holly’s head and drew her into me, kissing her firmly on the lips. My tongue demanded entry to her mouth. Her eyes opened wide with shock. She tried to fight back, to push her tongue into my mouth. She failed – I blocked her tongue with my own.

She pressed her body closer to mine, trying to mould herself sensuously against me but I could feel the stiffness, the tension in her body.  I could almost smell her fear. Her tummy seemed to flutter against mine.  When I heard her give a breathless sigh into our kiss, I knew her bravado for what it was, just as she herself knew.  She had no chance against me.  I was Melissa Windeyer.

I seized her shiny, latex clad butt. I pulled her closer and ground a little against her.  I pushed my tongue further into her mouth.  She moaned.  She tried and failed to thrust her tongue again into my mouth.  That only gave me another opening.  I slid my tongue along hers.  Her back arched as I drew her in.  She was weakening.  She wouldn’t last long now.

She spanked my ass lightly, and I was suddenly reminded of that other fluffball Laurie spanking me at Chatro after I’d been humiliated by Colleen.  I shivered, gasped.  My mouth opened.  I softened against Holly and she groaned a little groan of satisfaction as she knew she had found a weakness to exploit.  Her other hand slid up between our bodies, lifting my left breast, cupping it, then squeezing it through the thin fabric of my top. She caught my erect nipple between finger and thumb, pinching it firmly and I gasped again, then moaned as my body pushed involuntarily against her hand.

I knew I couldn’t let her continue.  I summoned my resistance and counterattacked, sliding a hand down her corset to rub and stroke her thigh.  I felt her shiver as her body began to betray her.  Of course it did – she couldn’t resist my power for long.  I was simply superior to her.

“It feels good, doesn’t it Holly?” I whispered.  “So good.  You want to block it out but you can’t…can you?”   She shuddered and managed to pull away a little.  I looked in her eyes and saw her fear.  She knew what everyone else had known, right from the start – that I was so much better than she was.  She knew that she’d submit to me and that even if she didn’t, I’d slut her out in front of the whole room.  One way or the other, it was inevitable.  After all, I was Melissa Windeyer.  I was incomparably more alluring, more attractive, more powerful and much stronger than she was.

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye and looked around to see Jenn Peccavi, with Cassie Foxe in tow, taking a seat.  Someone – perhaps one of the silkies – had no doubt texted her about the confrontation between Holly and I. They were seated at the same table with Holly's friend Kim, who was watching spellbound, her face was flushed, her bosom heaving.

Looking past them, I caught sight of myself in the large mirror at the end of the room. My face was shiny with sweat, my skin flushed with arousal all the way down from my cheeks to my panting bosom.  The businessman’s collar that completed my outfit had lost its crispness, and my erect nipples pressed against the white bodice.

Holly took advantage of my pause to gather herself together and now she came back at me. She cupped my breast again, pinching the nipple.  I gasped, and not from pain.  She tweaked it firmly.  I yelped.  Her other hand slid beneath my skirt and slapped my ass hard.  I shivered as again the memory came flooding back, of that scheming little hyena Laurie doing the same.

For a moment, all the memories, all the fears and worse still, all the lust, all the desire to give in to the pleasure, flooded back. I trembled. Holly tweaked my nipple again, harder this time.  It hurt – it hurt so good.  I gasped. She smiled into my eyes as she twisted it and slapped my butt hard. I shuddered.  She caressed the nipple. I moaned. My hips jerked against her and my knees shook.

“Mmmmm, I see someone's enjoying herself!” Holly's soft, malicious voice reminded me of just how much was at stake. I couldn't afford to be slutted again, not in front of the silkies and certainly not – oh God no! – not in front of Jenn Peccavi.

With an effort I regained my focus, my composure – at least outwardly – and met her stare with my own level gaze. I stepped forward and slid a leg between Holly's slightly parted thighs.  I pushed up on my toes, then down, then up again, rubbing the firm, hard muscles of my thigh into her crotch, through her skin-tight black shorts. Her mouth opened and her head fell back, offering her pale throat to me and she gasped.

I licked her neck from her shoulder to her ear and whispered, “You’re right, Holly.  Someone is enjoying herself, isn’t she?”  I succeeded in keeping my tone level, smooth, malicious. In the next instant, my arm was around her waist, pulling her closer for a kiss as my thigh ground her apex again, harder.  “Someone’s enjoying herself way too much for her own good…isn’t that right, Holly?”

Holly had been stupid enough to think she had me on the ropes. I could taste her fear and confusion as she realised how wrong she had been.  Her face was red and sweat had broken out on her brow and cleavage.  I heard her whisper softly to herself, “Need to block it out.”

Again she smacked my ass and tweaked my nipple. I shivered but this time it didn’t take me back to that same dark place.  I'd mastered my momentary desire.  Now, it was time to master this fluffball.

She tensed, sensing she had lost the initiative.  Her movements more rapid, more urgent as she realised she was running out of time, she lowered her mouth to my neck and sucked on it. “Cum for me, Melissa,” she murmured softly in what she obviously thought – or hoped – was a tone of command.

There was no danger of that- not now.  Melissa Windeyer wasn’t going to cum for a slut like Holly.  As I continued to rub my leg up and down against Holly's clit, I slipped one hand under the lower edge of her corset and slowly rolled the waist band of her hotpants down.  “Don’t fight it, Holly,” I urged her.  “Don’t fight it. Give in to your needs.  You know you want to.”

Over her shoulder, I saw the crowd watching, eagerly awaiting Holly's destruction.  One of the silkies had her arms around another from behind, her fingers buried down the other girl’s panties.  They were grinding against one another, lost in the moment.   Jenn Peccavi winked at me – one strong Domme to another.  I smiled back.

Holly stiffened in a last attempt at resistance.  She threw her head back and squealed. Her hand went to her waistband and pulled it up.  Her flushed, glowing face dripped sweat. She pawed at me, tried to squeeze my butt, her other hand trailing down my body from my nipple to my skirt, tugging at it, trying to unbutton the first of the studs.  She leaned forward, pressing her lips onto mine, pushing her tongue against my mouth.  I kept my teeth closed, thwarting her.  This was clearly a desperation move.  She was weakening fast, or she would have ridden out what I was doing – weak slut.

Contemptuously, I slapped her hand away from my skirt.  My right hand went to her waist once more, easing her hotpants down a little again.  Stepping forward I pressed my firm body against hers.  My fuller, more generous breasts engulfed her tiny titties.  Only her leather corset stopped her boobs being crushed completely by mine.   My tongue expelled hers from my mouth and resumed attacking, stabbing, thrusting until her lips opened and she gave me entry with a moan of despair.

She squeezed my ass as I pressed my body against hers. She pushed her tongue up under mine, pinning it to the roof of her mouth.  She slipped her hand up my skirt, probing for my panties. I pushed hard against her, using my slight weight advantage to force her back, just a pace but applying another form of pressure.  Her movements were growing more and more frantic but less and less coordinated.

I pulled my tongue back and jabbed it in under hers. Noticing that she had abandoned her attempts to stop me working her hotpants down, I applied both hands to the task as I wormed my thigh against her.  Her fingers found my panties but I ignored her.  “Holly, don’t even try,” I whispered.  “You know I can outlast you.”  As if to prove my point, her hotpants slipped down further, over her narrow hips, exposing her butt.  I heard a collective intake of breath from the audience as they saw.  They could sense the end was close, as could I – as could she.

I broke the kiss to murmur in her ear. ".is that your mound I’ve found? I nibbled her ear.

Holly gasped breathlessly, “Aw…gawd.” I pressed my tongue deep into her mouth again as my hand not only found but caressed her mound. I pushed her other hand away, shutting down my own lust, reminding myself of the reward to come when I’d make Holly eat me out, after my inevitable triumph.

Holly screwed her eyes closed, as if to block out the sight of the crowd watching her defeat. Her breath was a series of ragged gasps.  Her hand broke through to caress my mound.  Her other hand squeezed my butt.  She ran a finger down the crack between my butt cheeks. I stifled a squeal and a sigh but it wasn't going to work for her. I was firmly in control now – of myself as well as her.  I was Melissa. She was nothing.

I pushed her back another step, then another walking her backwards until her legs rested against the edge of a table.  With my free hand I pressed on her shoulder, pushing her backwards almost gently onto the table.  She resisted for a moment, but then one of my fingers slipped inside her, my thumb still stroking her clit.  She shuddered involuntarily and fell back.  I smiled to myself.  This battle was over.

As she fell across the table, I broke our kiss to suck air into my lungs.  Leaning over her, I murmured down into her flushed face, “It’s ok, sweetie.  Give in to your need.  Give in to your inner slut.”

“Holly, there's one girl sitting over there,” I said, watching her eyes grow wider, her chest heave as she gulped air.  “Did you come in with her? Yes, I think you did.  Her name's Kim, right?”  I laughed softly as I swirled my finger back and forth inside Holly’s pussy.  She was positively dripping.  “She’s got her hand up under her skirt.  She's playing with herself.  She's not the only one, of course, but she's your friend…and she’s loving this.”  It was a pure lie, but Holly didn’t know that, and she couldn't crane her head a round far enough to see. “Look at her!  Look at Kim!”  I knew she couldn’t.  I knew she was too lost in her own lust.  I shoved a second finger in.

She groped for my crotch but I brushed her searching finger away.  She wasn't going to play with me as I was with her.  She moaned, her eyes bugged open wide, her knees shaking, her feet off the floor.  She mumbled, “Got…to fight on…” But her voice was a ragged, hollow whisper.  I was overwhelming her. The end was near.

Then her finger found my clit again. I gasped but I slapped her hand away, stamping on my own need, thrusting my arousal deep inside.  “No you don’t!”  Discipline – there would be time for pleasure later, when I could use the little fluffball to my heart’s content.
She had no chance now, not as I thrust three fingers into her, not as she arched her back, not as her legs kicked wildly in the air in the throes of her passion.  I leaned over her, standing to one side, away from her dangerous, probing fingers.  She was almost done, but I wasn’t taking risks.

I spoke softly to her, but loud enough for those around to hear. “Holly, sweetie…give in. Claim your inner slut…claim it, Holly!  You know you want to. You know it’s who you are…who you want to be…don’t you sweetie?”  I thrust harder – in and out, in and out.  My own bosom rose and fell with exertion, mingled with excitement and lust, along with the sweet anticipation of victory.  Watching her excited me.  “Give in…cum for me, Holly!  Give in to me…to me!”

Holly spread her legs as wide as she could with her hotpants round her knees. She moaned loudly. “Oh yes…oh yes.” She was squirming on the table, thrusting her herself onto my fingers.  She was losing it.  She was about to climax in front of the entire crowd.

I contemplated removing my fingers and making her beg me to fuck her, but I feared she may yet somehow turn the tables on me. After what Colleen had done, I wasn’t taking any chances.  I thrust harder and harder as I reached down with my free hand and tore at the laces at the top of her corset.  The corset fell open, revealing her smooth tummy and flattened boobs, their little pink nipples hard and erect.  “Let it go, Holly!  You’re all hot and sweaty.  Let it go!   Cum for me!  Cum for us all!”  I bent down to kiss her, sliding my tongue deep into her mouth one last time, dominating this delusional dominatrix.

Her body rocked the table and then she came - hard. Her first loud moan quickly grew to a scream, her legs kicking, her pale body shaking.  I kept my fingers thrusting in and out of her, giving her no mercy.  Let them all see what a shameful defeat it was for her, and what a conclusive victory for me. Let them all see that Melissa Windeyer was hotter, stronger and better than this pathetic wannabe, quivering on the table.

“Who owns you, Holly?  Who owns you?”  I pulled my fingers from her dripping snatch and showed them – all shiny and wet with her cum – to the crowd.

“You…you do…Ms Melissa!” she panted, straining to find enough air to form the words.  “You own me!”

I looked down at the fluffball, her long booted legs spread wide, twitching convulsively, her face red and covered with sweat.  I looked at the adoring faces of the silkies clustered around.

Ms Melissa Windeyer was back!

THE END
Melissa has previously misbehaved in Redux and in  Hubris
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 11:34:54 PM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Victrix
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 11:49:57 PM »
The one and only peccavi.  No other writer on her captures this tone and mood.

Offline SonnyB

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 07:20:41 AM »
Ooooh, dripping with sensuality! Got me all excited & wet too ... blush!  ::) ;D

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 02:09:45 PM »
“Let it go, Holly!  You’re all hot and sweaty.  Let it go!   Cum for me!  Cum for us all!” 

My gosh, Jenn. You've got them all dipping and diving, every which way. It's sex as conquest, a way of fighting without a "real" fight.

Mighty steamy for a Jenn Peccavi story.

Loved it!  :)

Blogger348

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 04:34:41 AM »
Excellent story by a very talented writer. I am a first time reader but will definitely go back to read Chapters 1 and 2. Great job. Very hot; very sensual.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 08:27:17 AM »
What more can I say?

Another excellent story - FIRST CLASS""

Jeez, I'm fast running out of superlatives!!!

Thank You!!

GG

Offline Holmeboy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 12:02:32 PM »
Your stories are always great!

& this is possibly the cream of the crop, so hot, such power shifts....it leaves us all wanting more i reckon  :)
Fun, fun, fun!

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2016, 04:27:38 PM »
mmm just re-read this Jen..what a masterpiece!
Kicking ass since 2010...