News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mom vs my girlfriend part (1) NEW!!!

• 1 Replies

momfightlover

Mom vs my girlfriend part (1) NEW!!!
« on: January 06, 2014, 05:03:01 PM »
My mom had me when she was 16 years old. A single mom who worked and spent all of her free time talking care of me. We were and still are very close. So when I was 20 years old and met Cindy who was older then I, mom didn't like her from the start. Mom was 36 and Cindy my girlfriend was 33. I was mature for my age but with a young mans needs. Cindy loved that about me.

The first time I really noticed tension between them was when we started talking about pro wrestling that was on TV. one thing lead to another and the next thing I know, we were clearing off the table so mom and Cindy could arm wrestle. Mom looked hot in her summer dress. Her bare legs and arms looked toned and sexy. Hey I'm a guy and mom is a beautiful woman. But Cindy is perfection in my eyes. She had on jean shorts and a bikini top.

This was also the first time I realized that the idea of two women testing themselves against another was hot and sexy. Yes, even if one of them was my mom.  Mom was and will always be my first love. While Cindy was my girlfriend and in many way she was a lot like mom. They sat across from each other at the table and locked hands. I held their hands in mine and said on go, okay? They both were looking at the other and not looking away they both nodded. Then I said, on your mark, get set, GO!!!!!!!

I saw moms bicep tighten up and thought to myself how tone and sexy it looked as she used it against my lover. Cindy on the other hand had an equally tone arm. It was a stalemate at first. Then 2, then 4 minutes passed as Cindy got her sexy smirk she gets on her face. I was hard as a rock and as strange as it might sound. I wanted both of them to win for different reason. Then it happened. Cindy gave out a little grunt and overpowered mom and pinned her arm to the table. My perfect mom, my hero, lost and that was something I never thought would ever happen to her.

Cindy held moms arm down on the table as she moved her face closer to mom. Gave her a little peck on the lips and said anytime you want a rematch mom I'm ready. Then she let moms weaker arm go and got up and hugged me. She stopped hugging me when she felt my ragging hard on and said well well looks like your son really enjoyed watching us. I better get him home so I can take care of it for him. Then we left.

Little did I know that this would be the start of a wild and very erotic time in my life. Part 2 coming soon if people liked this.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:33:55 PM by momfightlover »

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Mom vs my girlfriend part (1) NEW!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 04:52:06 PM »
I didn't like this!

I  ....LOVED....it!!

Your style of writing is great...I felt as if I was there, watching the encounter!!

YES,  please do another part....and....more posts, when you are able!!

GG