News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mother and Auntie Catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline Fayefights

Mother and Auntie Catfight
« on: January 07, 2014, 11:24:43 PM »
It was way back in the late 1950's that I witnessed a spectacular battle between my Mother and her sister . My mother was 30 years old and my aunt was then 28yrs old.
My Aunt was down on holiday and over several days it became evident that the two sisters were jealous of each other. The had argued many times and had exchanged catty comments .

One evening my mother and aunt were going to the Theatre and I was to stay with family friends until the following day . That evening I was sent to the family friends as my mother and aunt dressed and prepared themselves for their evening out.

I was in the garden of the family friend playing with their own kids when I noticed the lights still on in my house, one thing my mother hated was seeing lights left on in a empty house.

I returned to my house expecting the doors to be locked but they were not and I entered. The sound of a fierce argument greeted me as I walked towards the lounge , but mixed with the raised female voices was the thud and crash as if things were being knocked over .

The scene that greeted me was a total shock as before me both women rolled over and over with their hands in each others hair . I stared in awe as the two redheads buried themselves into each other .

Both wore skirt suits , one wearing a powder blue suit the other a light red suit . The tight pencil skirts restricted their leg movement and with their nylon sheathed legs entwined they fought like hell . I slid back and watched as they screeched and screamed .

To and fro they rolled , both rolling beneath the other in what seemed a continuous rotation. I could see on the table two glasses and a bottle of wine , each glass seemed empty but the red stain on their suit jackets told that they had thrown wine in each others faces after what must have been a bitter toe to toe clash.

They fought their rolling battle as I watched on . Stocking tops were soon exposed and suspender belts followed as the tight skirts found themselves forced above their hips , despite it being my mother and aunt on the floor scratching each other to shreds I just wanted to watch this to its conclusion , alas sanity intervened and they rolled apart , both gasping for breath .

I quickly slipped out of the house and returned to the family friends .

The following morning on my return I could see that both had used make up to cover their battle scars .Neither woman spoke to each other but instead used me to communicate . My aunt left that afternoon and never visited us again.

I still get a tingle of excitement when I think about why they fought and how long they had been fighting before I arrived.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Mother and Auntie Catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 03:19:59 PM »
Great story. Thank you for sharing this one. The only thing I could have asked for is that there was a better description of the fighters.

Great job.