News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CYBER SEX FIGHT STORY: Catftkell vs Sonny

• 6 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
CYBER SEX FIGHT STORY: Catftkell vs Sonny
« on: January 09, 2014, 02:30:44 PM »
Below is a hot, cyber sex fight I recently had with Kell on Yahoo. Got both of us very wet. Am posting it here with Kell’s permission with a few minor edits and some linked pics from the internet that fit the context. (Click on pics to enlarge).

Thanks, Kell hun, for being such a great sport! Mwuahs! xxx  :-*

We had a bit of a time constraint; so the total fight time was about 90 min.

Hope others here enjoy too, and please comment if you do. It’s very discouraging to get no comment.  :-\

Cheers
Sonny

CYBER SEX FIGHT: Catftkell vs Sonny

Catftkell:‎ Can’t wait to wear you out, you cocky butch!

Me:‎  Mmm, Kell ... Are you still up & prowling the streets looking for a scrap?

Catftkell:‎ Yes, I am, and eager to take you down. How about we have a fight to make the other cum by any means. I don’t care the size difference...I am smaller in 90 percent of my fights

Me:‎  So sexfight ... loser is one who cums 1st?

Catftkell:‎ Fine...make your opponent cum any way you can hehe

Me:‎  By 'fight' you mean 'sex fight' not kicking, hitting, etc.? Mmm, sounds good ...

Catftkell:‎ No hitting or kicking..just getting control and then make your opponent squirt.

Me:‎  OK, I'm lying naked on the bed ... my strong, muscular legs spread and butch pussy open ... "Come & get it, bitch", I chuckle, "Let's see who cums first ... “YT

Catftkell:‎ I look at you naked on the bed. I walk over naked, my firm 34cs pressed out..my nipples rock hard. my plump cameltoe puss shaved....I get to the bed and then jump on trying to get on top..I am going to milk that butch puss till it's dry....yt

Me:‎  I grin cheekily” “Can't wait to strap-on fuck you, hun & then have you sucking my big, fat clit like a dick ... He! He!" YT

Catftkell:‎ Kicking my leg up and over you..straddling you I reach my hand behind and flick that puss of yours..then pinch it between my thumb and index and give it a rub and then smile at you.. “You know you want me to milk you dry...”, I taunt. Yt

Me:‎  "Oooh FUCK!!!", I shudder as I feel you get on top, and your hand slides over my hairy wet pussy, and I jerk as you gently pinch and twist my hardening clit ... but immediately I attack ... By using my strength, flipping you over, and driving 1st 1 finger, then two and then 3 fingers into your smooth, dripping wet pussy ... and start working you hard ... my fingers making squelchy sounds as they drive in and out ... YT

Catftkell:‎ “What's wrong, feel helpless ... OOOHHHHHH!!!” I slam on to my back on the bed and then feel you split my plump cameltoe in two, inserting one..two then a third finger.. “OOOHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCK....” My body shakes and my legs kick farther apart.. “OOOHHHHHHHH!!!” My head rolling side to side...Damn bitch surprised me..... yt

Me:‎  Using my superior weight and strength, I keep you pinned down ... enjoying the wriggling & squirming of your soft, sexy body beneath me, arousing me even more, while I taunt: "Come for me ... you beautiful slut!" ... working my fingers in deeper into your soft, silky depths ... curling my fingers around looking for your g-spot on the frontal wall of your vagina ... while my thumb caresses your fleshy little nubbin at the top of your slit ... YT

Catftkell:‎ “OOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” My body shakes as I feel you working my puss over completely.. “OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I bring my hands up and around, thrusting them in between our bodies and trying to get to your large, mini cock ... have to get it or it will be my cameltoe that’s worn down & fucked.. “OOOHHHHHH!!!!!” My body shakes and shudders… “OOOHHHHHH!!!”.....yt

Me:‎  "Ah baby, relax ... cum for me!", I whisper keeping at working my fingers around in your sweet pussy ... I'm getting wetter with the excitement of dominating a small sexy girl like you, and my big, fat clit is standing erect like a mini cock ... Your moans and groans are so sexy ...I feel the fingers of your left hand groping, searching for my cxnt and my engorged clit ... but I quickly close my thighs & grab your left hand with my right and pin it down above your head, kissing you deeply ... YT

Catftkell:‎ “OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! GAWD!!!!!!” My hands pull out and slap the bed.... Damn bitch turned my tease into a complete domination... My body is shaking as my legs slide farther apart as your fingers start to work my plump puss over completely.. “OOOHHHHHHHH!!!” I fight it... my 34cs pressing up in the air...as this bitch tries to milk my pride and joy... “OOOHHHHHHHH!”.....yt

Me:‎  "Ooohhh, I love your sexy moans, baby! Who is milking whose pussy dry now, bitch?", I chuckle & taunt, as I continue to attack your plump, camel toe pussy ... while my mouth drops to lick and suckle your jiggling 34C tits ... I feel your body starting to shudder & quiver ... your pussy starting to spasm, clamping down on my fingers ... and I sense victory is a mere few seconds away ... So I decide to go for the climax ... swiveling around, I lower my butt and trimmed, butch snatch onto your face, smothering it ... while I lean forward with my upper body ... attacking your swollen clit with my tongue, swirling around & sucking it while I continue to pump my fingers like a piston into your hot hole ... Feeling totally in control, I chuckle & tease "Now I've gotcha, slut! You may squirt noe ... He! He!"… YT

Catftkell:‎ “OHHHHHHH GAWD!!!!!” My body shakes and convulses as I feel your hot, wet puss on my face.... “OOOHHHH NO NO NOT YOUR TONGUE” ... My body stiffens up and I explode... “OOOHHHHHHH!!!!” My juices squirting into your face as my body shakes violently....my eyes flutter “OOOOHHHHHHH GAWD!!!!!!!”.....yt

Me:‎  "Mmmm! That's a GOOD girl!", I murmur excitedly as I feel your body quivering and shuddering powerfully, and then I grin as I hear you scream as your pussy finally surrenders with a huge, juicy squirt ... right into my face. Smiling in triumph, savoring your juices, and licking my lips, I tease: "Oooh that's a great squirt, baby!" as I get off you and quickly slip on my largest strap-on, so it stands out from my crotch like the real thing: "Now slut ... you were so cocky ... now SUCK my cock, bitch! Make it nice and wet!" YT

Catftkell:‎ I see the huge cock and start to suck on it thrusting it in and out of my mouth ... my quivering cameltoe puss dripping as I suck on the huge cock.......yt
{alt}

Me:‎  "Geez, girl, you can't sex fight ... And now you can't even suck cock properly!", I cheekily hiss & taunt, grabbing the back of your head, I ram your head back and forth hard onto my huge strap-on cock, almost choking you, as I see your lovely eyes rolling in your head as it hits the back of your throat a few times ... "Ok, that's much better, baby ... Now slut, get on all fours like the bitch you are, and spread your butt showing me that loser, cameltoe pussy of yours ..." I coo. YT

Catftkell:‎ “I will get you for this, I swear...”, I groan defiantly. I reluctantly get on all fours and spread my butt and spread open the lips of my plump cameltoe wide.. Again I mutter: “I will get you.....bitch!” yt

Me:‎  "Oh yeah? Dream on, loser!", I chuckle wickedly, and love your defiant, anguished yelp as I crudely ram my huge strap-on cock deep into your tight cxnt, pressing past your pussylips, and driving it in until the hilt ... and grabbing you under your chin, I swivel my hips back & forth, starting to power-fuck you really hard ... pulling out my cock almost all the way before shoving it down deeply into your tight little fuck-hole ... pistoning in and out fast and furiously ... riding you hard, and enjoying the building pressure from the other side on my own cxnt and aching little cock ... YT
{alt}

Catftkell:‎ “OOOHHHHHHHH GAWD!!!” ...feeling you driving the huge cock into me...my body shudders... “OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!” My body jerking as the huge cock pounds my poor puss... “OOOHHHHHH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!” being ridden like there is no tomorrow... “OOOHHHHH GAWD!!!!!” my head held up and back as you pound me ... yt

Me:‎  "That's it bitch ... I love it when a loser screams like that", I chuckle & tease. Finally, after giving you the hardest fucking you've ever had, I push you down, flipping you over onto your back, and taking off my strap-on cock, I lower my crotch and plump, trimmed pussy onto your sobbing face ... and spreading my slick cxnt lips, so that my huge, fat clit stands out from its hood, almost engorged to an inch now ..."Now bitch ... give my winning clit the blowjob it deserves ... suck and lick it like a cock, you little slut!", I command, pulling up your face towards me. YT

Catftkell:‎ You drop on top of me and I wriggle my face back and forth spluttering as you press your puss in my face, moaning defiantly: “And what if I don”t?” I jerk around as I am pinned to the floor, trying to get my face out of your smothering pussy ... yt'

Me:‎  I slap you hard through the face, pinning your arms above your head, and threaten: "Now don't make me hurt you, baby ... Come on ,,, be a good girl & pay your respects to my winning pussy ..." as I again lower my pussy, and spreading myself open for you to service me ... YT
{alt}

Catftkell:‎ Tears of humiliation trickle from my eyes as I reluctantly suck your butch puss into my mouth and suck on it...flicking it with my tongue......yt

Me:‎  "Aw, fuck, YEAH! That's good, baby ... " I moan and quiver in erotic delight as I feel your soft lips finally fold around my aching mini cock ... "OMG!!! Ungh, unghhh, ... Maybe you don't fight so well ... but you sure know how to eat out pussy ... Oh FUCK, yeah, right there ...", I swivel on top of your face, grinding down my butch twat into your pretty face, my head goes back, and my eyes start rolling ... YT

Catftkell:‎ Continue sucking on your mini cock, but knowing next time it will be so different .. flicking it with my tongue ... yt

Me:‎  Finally I begin to shudder and moan more loudly as your tongue dutifully pleasures my little cock. "Oh yes ... yes, yes, yes ... OH FUCK! Yes, YES, ...... YESSSSSSS!!!!", I finally orgasm powerfully, my juices gushing out of my pussy, all over your face ... I savor the wonderful moment a little continuing to humiliatingly grind my wet pussy into your upturned face. Then I stand up, and placing my foot onto your heaving tits and flexing my biceps, I pose & grin widely for the camera that had been set up ... and then I walk out of the bedroom, deliberately swaying my narrow hips a little, waving and blowing a kiss to you over my shoulder, saying "Bye, loser bitch ... any time you wanna good fuck ... just call this big, ole bad butch ... I'm always happy to oblige! He! He!" YT

Catftkell:‎ Lying defeated with your juices over my face, I moan bac: “Fuck you! I promise I will get you … next time it’ll be me fucking you like the slut I know you are!”

THE END
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 02:32:43 PM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: CYBER SEX FIGHT STORY: Catftkell vs Sonny
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 03:21:18 PM »
Oh Myy!!  This is so well-prepared....and presented....descriptive...and...SO incredibly hot and sexy!!

To say I was fascinated....excited...and greatly turned-on would be an understatement!!

I know Sonny from previous postings; but I hadn't come across Catftkell before.

Congratulations...and Thank You..to both of them, for giving me such exciting and highly entertaining reading on a bleak and wintry day!!

GG

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 09:52:59 PM »
Aw, that's so very sweet of you, GG!  :D Absolutely delighted that you enjoyed it ... 'I aim to serve & am pleased that it also worked for you'! He! He!  ;D :-*

P.S. Stay tuned for another cyber sex fight story tomorrow ...  ;)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:54:19 PM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 10:10:21 PM »
GG, though the sex fight challenge occurred on another site, Catftkell is also a member here. Her profile is at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=13865

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 12:33:02 AM »
Sunny B

I still get a VERY hot glow, just thinking about it!  Did it work for me?  Well, as my American cousins would say...." YOU BETCHA!! "

Thanks for the link - will make contact with Catftkell - we may, just possibly, have some interests in common.

GG

xoxo

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 02:33:13 PM »
He! He! The GLOW in your words, warm me, GG ... winks!  ;)

Mmm, please keep me updated about the below ... am so curious what your 'common interests' might be?  ::)

xoxoxo

Thanks for the link - will make contact with Catftkell - we may, just possibly, have some interests in common.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 06:00:13 AM »
Grrrr, Anneliese, I'm ready & waiting for you, you cheeky little slut!  >:( LOL!  ;D ;)