News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CYBER SEX FIGHT FEMME-BUTCH STORY: Kelcey vs Sonny

• 8 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
CYBER SEX FIGHT FEMME-BUTCH STORY: Kelcey vs Sonny
« on: January 10, 2014, 02:47:46 PM »
Below is the hot, cyber sex fight I recently had with Kelcey via PM at another site. It took place over several days. Due to the time difference, a real time cyber meeting was not possible. However, the PM system allowed us to respond as time was available and led to a very, hot steamy encounter. Am posting it here with Kelcey’s permission with a few minor edits and some linked pics from the internet that fit the context. (Click on pics to enlarge).

Thanks, Kelcey hun, it was super hot … hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Mwuahs! xxx  :-*

Hope others here enjoy too, and please comment if you do. It is rather discouraging if one doesn’t get any comments.  :-\

Cheers
Sonny

CYBER SEX FIGHT FEMME-BUTCH: Kelcey vs Sonnyb

Kelcey: I walk into my spare bedroom, which has a king-sized bed for all of my fights. I stroll slowly, touching the bedspread. Just wondering if this is going to be as much fun as you said it was going to be. Dressed in a long, white cotton robe. I stop at one side of the bed, and slide my left hand underneath it. I feel my pussy getting wet, and I slide my index finger between my lips. yt.

Sonny: In the slightly dimmed light you see that I'm already waiting for you on your king-sized bed. I'm nude lying on my back with my strong, muscular legs already open and challenging, my arms folded casually behind my head, a teasing smile playing around my lips. I feel my temperature rising as I see your eyes roving over my transman torso and then go down to my open, butch twat, and then linger there. My huge, testosterone enhanced clit starts throbbing excitedly and starts getting hard like a little cock. I feel my slit starting to ooze wetly under your curious gaze ... and teasingly I stroke through my trimmed bush, sliding a finger teasingly into my moistening groove ...
{alt}

I lick my lips as I take in your beauty: your shiny, blonde hair framing your pretty face, your full tits and hard nipples ... and your flat belly curving down to your shaven mound ... as your fingers sneak down to caress your nether lips while slowly moving closer, I murmur: "Ah, Kelcey, been waiting for you, hun ... looking forward to making you cum like a slut all night ... what rules are we going by? First to cum, loses, huh?" YT

Kelcey: Kind of shocked to hear your voice as you lay on the bed. "Oh, Sonny. You scared me!" as I see you staring at me. I undo my robe and take it off of me. "OK, 1st one to cum loses" as I climb up on the bed. I stand on my knees, breathing becoming quicker as I feel my nipples ready to pop. I crawl on my knees toward you. My right hand reaching toward you, not sure what to expect as my fingers touch your upper thigh. yt

Sonny: "Ooooh, come here, Kelcey, hun ... " I whisper huskily as you creep closer, aware of a slight trembling in my voice, giving away my high state of arousal.

I grab your hand as it touches my thigh, preventing your hand from attacking my aching cxnt, chuckling teasingly as I look into your beautiful eyes: "I've been dreaming wetly for so long about our sex fight and making you my little sexslut ... He! He!"

Then suddenly pulling you forward on top of me, I wrap my lips around the turgid nipple of your right breast as it dangles delectably like a ripe fruit above, and start circling it with my tongue and gently sucking. As I feel you give a shudder, I thrust my right thigh up between your open crotch till I feel your damp, smooth shaven pussy press down hard. But then it's my turn to gasp, as you thrust down your right thigh hard onto my own butch pussy, and we both start slithering and sliding in classic scissors tribbing position, fucking each other's dripping sex with our humping thighs. YT
{alt}

Kelcey: As you grab my hand and pull me on top of you, I lose my balance just a bit. My breast drops onto your face, and you start sucking on my erect nipple. I steady myself and place my hands on either side of your body, moaning with pleasure as you suck on my tit and press your thigh against my pussy.

My right thigh pushes against your butch pussy. I slide my thigh up and down, feeling how wet you are. I feel you moan as you suck on my tit. I lower my head and start kissing your neck. I whisper in your ear "you like me on top of you?" as I wrap my arms under your neck, smothering your face with my 34C breast. yt

Sonny: "Ummmffff", I give a muffled groan as your lovely, luscious tits suddenly smother my face, and instinctively I start to thrash my legs and arms a bit as I struggle to breath, my pelvis automatically humping harder as if to try and escape the relentless erotic grinding of your smooth thigh against the thick, lubricated lips of my long, slick slit and throbbing, erect butch clit, already risen from its protective hood, swollen almost to the size of a grape  ...

With you being in command on top, I feel you moving away your wet pussy cleverly so I can't mash you hard in return with my muscular upper thigh ...  with a bit of a shock I realize I better act quickly or otherwise I was gonna get beaten and totally fucked tonight ... Determinedly I flex my powerful muscles, flipping us over quickly, with me now in command on top, and aided by using my full weight and gravity, driving down powerfully and grinding my thigh into your vulva ... feeling your soft pussy lips spreading, opening up sexily, and hearing you groan and whimper softly, your eyes rolling back a little ...  I chuckle and lean forward whispering teasingly "Now I've got you, baby ... relax while Daddy tribbs you to a delightful orgasm!"

And before you can give a smart retort, I seal your mouth with a deep French kiss, thrusting my tongue deep into it, almost like a cock fucking a wet pussy ... while my right hand steals round to grasp & gently play & twist your hard left nipple ... causing you to squirm delightfully underneath me ... the sweet smeel of our oozing pussies fill the room …YT

Kelcey: I close my eyes as shock waves run through me as I push my breast against your face. I feel your engorged clit rubbing against my thigh. Your wet pussy sliding up against my skin. Suddenly, you grab me and flip me over onto my back. I hear you whisper to me to relax, then you clamp your lips on to mine in a hard French kiss. I groan a little as you jam your tongue into my mouth.

I try to maneuver my left hand in between our hips, and I try to get hold of that wet pussy of yours. My fingers find your pussy lips, and I have no difficulty slipping my middle finger inside you as my thumb rubs against your large clit. I pull away and whisper "I have you right where I want you, bitch!" as I start finger fucking you, faster and faster. yt

Sonny: "Gawd, you fucking, sneaky little cxnt!", I screech, my eyes rolling and I give a little shudder as I feel your middle finger slide inside my tight, butch snatch. A long moan escapes my lips as your thumb starts skillfully stroking and caressing my big, fat clit. It's throbbing like crazy as if electricity is emanating from it and coursing through my body while your pumping finger is making embarrassingly squelchy sounds as it drives in and out of my snatch ...

I decide the best means of defense is attack, and drive my own left hand down ... searching for your own drenched pussy ... and finding it, with my thumb similarly teasing your much smaller clit, I first drive in my forefinger, then two more fingers in deeply  ... and start pistoning in and out furiously ... enjoying the sloppy sounds I'm making ... then curling my fingers forward, searching for your g-spot on the frontal wall of your cxnt, I taunt: "Cum for me, baby ... like the little slut you are!" YT

Kelcey: OH, FUCKKKKK! YOU BITCH! I scream as you plunge your fingers deep inside me. I keep finger fucking you as my breathing becomes quicker. My belly starts to tremble, not sure how much longer I can take this onslaught by my bigger opponent. I take my thumbnail and drag it across the top of your swollen clit, while my index finger strokes the underside. "Why don't you cum for me, bitch? See what I can do for you!", but as I say that, my body starts to shake wildly. I arch my back slightly, trying to re-position myself against your aggressive fingers in my pussy. yt.

Sonny: "Awwww .... SHIT!!!", I shudder and moan loudly as your sharp thumbnail scrapes across my sensitive, engorged clit ... and I begin to pant as I feel you starting to stroke and roll my thick dicklit between your thumb and index finger ... working it like it was an erect cock ...

I try to focus on plunging my three fingers deeper into your wet hole, probing, thrusting ... frantically searching for your elusive g-spot, knowing that hitting it would seal my victory ... I feel encouraged and confident, feeling your soft belly pinned below me begin to tremble, and your pussy tightening and releasing around my aggressive fingers ... I whisper "Cum, baby, cum ... you are so close ... just let it go!"

However, your continued finger fucking of my twat and skillful wanking of my little cock, is making me soaking wet ... much wetter than I've been for a while, and with the fluttering down my spine and lower belly, I begin to feel myself teetering on the verge ... the cliff of a huge orgasm ... Shit, will the little slut cum before me?

A panic thought flashes through my brain "Oh, no! Fuck no, I can't lose to this little bitch ... I'll be the laughing stock at Catfight Femmes!", and frantically I lift my crotch a little, and grab your left hand, wrenching it away from my throbbing butch cxnt ... and keeping you pinned underneath me, I continue my onslaught on your pussy with my left hand ... and sensing that victory might be close, I tease: "Gotcha now, you fucking little slut ...  squirt for me!" YT

Kelcey: As you grab my left hand, I spread my legs a little wider and wrap them around your waist. I lock my ankles behind you, and I raise my free right hand under your chin. I turn my body slightly to the left, and wrap my arm around the back of your neck. I pull your head down alongside my right breast and start to squeeze. But you still have a little bit of freedom with your 3 fingers inside me. OH MY FUCKING GOD! STOP, SONNY. YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME......AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG. STOP! OH YES, RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE. YES, YES, YES. YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! yt

Sonny: Phew! I breath a little sigh of relief as I eventually make contact with that elusive spongy area on the frontal wall of your tight, wet pussy, and I feel your vaginal muscles starting to contract powerfully around my thrusting fingers. I hiss encouragingly: "Come for me, bitch! ... You beautiful, gorgeous little slut!", while continuing to work you hard. Your soft, feminine body starts to tremble and shudder powerfully beneath my larger, more muscular body, driving me back again closer to my own orgasmic precipice. Your moans, groans and squeals as you shout out your orgasm is sweet music to my ears.

[Private thoughts:  ;) OMG! It was so fucking close! She gave me quite a fight! Can't help thinking that if the cute little bitch had used her free right hand to attack my hard little cock and slit ... which was completely exposed and vulnerable ... it might be me now sobbing and screaming my orgasm & my ultimate surrender! Phew!  ;) ]

"Aw, that's a good girl ...", I tease as I feel you quiver, contract and gush your hot juices over my fingers. After a series of shudders, you gradually go limp. Looking into your face and admiring your beautiful eyes and fluttering eye lids, I bring the shiny fingers of my left hand to my lips, licking them off slowly, while grinning dirtily: "Mmm, the sweet taste of victory ... now what shall I do with you?"

Finally I get up and don my large, flesh colored strap-on, feeling strong and manly, and in the mood to fuck. Your breasts rise and fall heavily as you are still coming down from your massive climax, and your shapely body has a rosy flush. Getting back on to the bed, kneeling over you, I command, as you look up at me with tear-filled eyes: "Suck it, bitch ... make it nice & wet!" YT

[At this point Kelcey let me know that since she’s lost, she’s surrendering her right to respond, and that I could have my way with her in the conclusion, as per Ultimate Surrender tradition.]

“Fuck you … you butch bitch!”, you murmur defiantly, giving a little sob, your eyelids fluttering, your mascara having run a little, you reluctantly fold your lips around my thick, fake cock. Grabbing your head I ram the hard dildo aggressively to the back of your throat. Despite my narrow win, I can’t help but gloat and tease you a little as you suck and slobber: “Humph, some fucking Catfight Champ you are, Kelcey! Thought it would be harder to make you my slut! It’s a pity this was a non-title match … would’ve liked to wear that Championship belt around my waist.”

Your mouth is making slurpy sounds and you are almost gagging, as I pull out the saliva dripping strap-on cock, then I fuck your mouth, driving it in and out repeatedly, laughing: “He! He! That’s a good girl … eating cock like that … That’s what fucking losers at Ultimate Surrender do … suck cock like slutty whores!”

And then pushing you down onto your back on to the floor, forcing your legs open, exposing your smoothly shave pussy, I whistle wolfishly: “Oooh wow, what a pretty pussy … and all mine to abuse for the night!” I continue chuckling a little sadistically: “Uumm, Kelcey, you know what else losers at Ultimate Surrender do? They also get FUCKED! And fucked HARD!”

Kneeling down between your spread legs, and using my fake cock, I slap your wet pussy a few times ,,, whap, whap, whap … eliciting little high pitching shrieks from you … “OW! OW! OW! … I chuckle as I hear you whimper: “You … fucking … dyke bitch!!!”

“Aw, sorry honey … I thought you were enjoying it … you are getting soooo wet!”

I stop the slapping, move closer, getting my hands beneath your hips tilting your pelvis up towards me … then slowly, I slide the head of my big dildo past the moist folds of your entrance … and then ramming my hips forward forcefully I drive it in right to the hilt, deep into your vagina … Your eyes roll, and you give a loud gasp and a wail of anguish as I impale you all the way, your body arching up and then falling back …

“How does my winning cock feel in your loser cxnt, huh, you sexy little slut?”, I tease, and getting no answer, I pull it out a little, ramming it in even harder and more fiercely, repeating my question. Eventually I hear you murmur and mumble faintly: “Fucking bull dyke butch …”, which prompts me to pull my dildo out again, then ramming it back in all the way, harder than before. Saying again: “Say it, bitch! And beg me to fuck you!”

Finally I hear you sob reluctantly: “Uh, uh … it feels good, Sonny, real good … please fuck me! Please fuck me till I cum again … please!“

I chuckle: “Aw my pleasure, Kelcey honey … that’s what this ole butch is for … fucking sweet little femmes like you … till they cum squirting like little fountains … He! He!”

Without further ado, I start drilling your tight, little pussy … hammering it slowly and deeply at first, but gradually picking up the tempo … shoving my hips forward and up a little … the wet sounds of my strap-on ravishing your snatch, blends like an erotic symphony with your sexy squeals, moan and groans …
{alt}

I lean forward twisting and pulling your nipples causing you to squirm and wriggle even more … my own little nipples harden and I begin to pant from exertion almost as much as you … Even though the throbbing, wet, aching need in my own muscular loins almost overwhelms me, I nevertheless continue my thrusting rhythm .,, I move my attention to your hard, pink clit … gently circling and rubbing it with my forefinger … and suddenly your back arches up violently, your head tilting back, and I chuckle as I hear you scream in total surrender again, your whole body shuddering and quivering: “Fuck! FUCK! SHIT! I’m CUMMING AGAIN!!!”

I pull out my strap-on from your now squirting pussy and stare down in amused amazement … each convulsion ejecting a little fountain of cum, arching parabolically to splash on the mat … the spurts gradually growing smaller and smaller … a puddle of your juices starts forming below your defeated and well-fucked pussy …

Not giving you any respite, I grab you by your lengthy blonde hair, and see your eyes are all glazed over, not focusing, and turn you around face-down, commanding: “Now, bitch, for the finale … get that sexy, curvy ass of yours up in the air …”

Sensing what’s coming, you protest feebly and plead whiningly: “Oh no, please, Sonny … please don’t fuck my ass … please!”

Putting my hand pensively under my chin like the Thinker in Rodin’s famous sculpture, I reply grinningly: “Mmmm? Now bitch  … who was it again who earlier bragged how she was going to fuck my brains out ... including my ass, huh? It didn’t turn out as you expected, did it? So stop the whining! Shut the fuck up, and get your fucking pretty little ass in the air!”

Suppressing a little sob, you eventually raise your curvy little butt in the air. Giving you a few hard spanks with the open hand, I say: “Ok, cutie pie … spread those butt cheeks ,,,”, and after lubing up your petite little brown hole, I drive my huge fake penis in slowly and deep, stretching you open, beginning to fuck you hard and furiously.

Much to my surprise, you soon start orgasming again, your body shaking violently, but this time a little thicker, whitish cum dribbles from your puffy, shaved slit. I can’t help but chuckle when I notice it dribbling onto your own disheveled face underneath, your long blonde hair fanning out dirtily around it like a halo. But you hardly look saintly.

I get up, unbuckle and remove my strap-on cock, then mount your face, pulling it hard into my aching crotch. Peeling back my thick, rubbery cxnt-lips, and pulling the tight sheath of my hood, to reveal my big, fat clit, jutting out like a rocky peak from the top of my soaked, slippery crevice, I command you in a gruff voice: “Tch, tch, Kelcey dear … the worst is over … now just be a good little loser and give my little cock the blowjob it deserves …”

My strong, muscular body is coated with a sheen of shimmering sweat, while your face is buried between my hard, firm thighs. I tremble gently as I feel your slithery tongue begin to slowly move up and down the overflowing valley of my horny pussy. I dig my fingers into your hair with open, claw-like hands as delighted gasps and murmurs come from my parted lips. My shuddering and quivering starts getting more pronounced as your snake-like tongue continues to move slowly over my delicate labia, and flitting like a butterfly across my swollen clit. As you begin to gently nibble at my protruding, pulsating love bud, my body begins to writhe and gyrate.
{alt}

“Uh, uh, UH! Oh my gawd, yes, yes  … YES! … Fuck me with your tongue, loser … now … NOW!” I screamed, teetering on the verge of an explosion. Obediently, you stab my little cock eagerly with your tongue, while also ramming some fingers into my clenching, steamy hole. Then as you wrap your lips around my rigid clit and swirl your tongue around, sucking it with a slurping sound as if it was a teat, and you a hungry baby, a violent explosion of ecstasy rocks and ripples through my body … “Oooohhh, fuck, Kelcey … that’s so fucking good … Ah! yes! AH! YES! YESSSS!!!!”

I’m inundated with intense pleasure from head to toe. My breathing is noisy, irregular and frenzied as I shudder and quiver helplessly in the throes of my searing, hot passion … my pleasure juices splash over your face making you splutter as you struggle to breath underneath …

Still on top of you, I lean back, slowly regaining my breath, while you gently stroke my pussy with your hand.

Slowly, groggily I move off you, and lying back I spread my legs wide, whisperingly hoarsely: “Now, you sexy loser bitch … I want YOU to make good your promise … the one about fucking my brains out!”

You stare at me in total astonishment and disbelief, but then realizing I’m actually serious, you start giggling wildly: “He! He! Sure, Sonny, of course … you handsome big, butch!” You wrap your arms around my neck and give me a lengthy, wet kiss, “I’d be happy and honored to fuck the living daylights out of you!”

And then as you place the head of my own huge strap-on cock at the entrance to my pink-lipped slit, still feeling white-hot from my previous orgasm, I see your eyes get a sadistic glint, and I grin broadly, knowing my sudden, crazy craving will be well and truly satisfied.

THE END
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 02:50:00 PM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: CYBER SEX FIGHT FEMME-BUTCH STORY: Kelcey vs Sonny
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 02:51:24 PM »
Kelcey is also a member here at FCF. Her profile is at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19178
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 12:44:01 AM »
thank you for sharing your stories they are real good and always turn me on when I read them. cant wait to see if there is another one

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 01:48:04 AM »
Another great story - beautifully detailed...so descriptive...and full of sexy action!

Congratulations to Kelcey and Sunny....and Thank You for sharing it!!

MORE, please!!

GG

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 01:25:07 PM »
Thanks, Kim & GG, really appreciate hearing from you both! Good to know one has at least some fans! LOL!  ;D ;)

Am working on another story, NOT an interactive cyber fight this time, and hope to have at least the 1st part up in the next day or two ...  ;)

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 03:49:06 PM »
Way to go Sonny , like this wining streak thing you are on  ::) ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 02:50:56 PM »
Good to hear from you again, lovesexyjobbers ...  ;D ... but don't I win most of the time any way?  ::) LOL!  ;)

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »
Very hot! Thanks to Sonny and Kelcey for the show! ;)
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »
Aw, SB, it's great hearing from you again. Thanks for the encouraging feedback!  :-* :P