News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kelly and her Friends chapter 11 Warfare at Wrigley

• 9 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Kelly and her Friends chapter 11 Warfare at Wrigley
« on: January 12, 2014, 08:34:33 PM »

Warfare at Wrigley
[/b]

“Can’t you sit down? You're spoiling the game! We came to see the Cubs, not some half drunk, loud mouthed women!” The speaker was obviously annoyed. I turned to look at her more closely. She was a full figured brunette, half sitting in her seat, one tier behind us, and half leaning over Wendy's seat. She was probably about Wendy's age – mid twenties – and from the expression on her face, she was beyond annoyed. She was furious. It wasn't her first complaint – she’d been sniping at Wendy for a while – but it was probably her first justified one.

Vic had got tickets to Wrigley Field for one of the last games of the season. He’d invited Wendy, Bethany and me – ‘some relaxation for the Relaxation Marketers’ as he put it. Since he had two extra tickets, he’d also invited Elena and Malcolm. “They seem to be an item,” he had said with more than a little resignation in his voice. “They met here at Wrigley and I owe Malcolm some favours. I'll invite them and with luck, he can see just how crass Elena really is.” Vic was always either owing favours or cashing them in. He was positively Japanese in his attitude. He had probably invited me as a favor that that he could redeem later. It wasn’t even as though the tickets had cost him anything. Wendy had revealed that he had gotten complimentary tickets through his business.

In a brief moment alone, I'd asked him why he hadn't invited his wife. “This is a business function,” he’d replied. “You, Wendy and Bethany are business associates.” From that I knew he'd claim something on his expense account. “Besides, Marjorie doesn't like baseball that much.” I guessed that was true. Marjorie was the quiet type, more like Margot and Violet Tennant. She liked arts and crafts a lot more than sports, and made a good side income as an interior decorator. Indeed she'd only given up a very lucrative full time consultancy with a large architectural firm when she and Vic had their first child.

I hadn’t been game to invite Bethany. Vic had been dealing with her lately, and I hadn’t seen or spoken to her in two weeks, not since the confrontation between her sister and Kelly. Kelly had seen her at work of course, and told me Bethany was working even harder than usual. Vic confirmed that Bethany continued to send him material on the marketing program almost every day.

I was still a little anxious about being in close company with her. Despite what she had said when we last saw each other, she wouldn’t be human if she didn’t resent what I'd done. Yes, even I was a little ashamed of how I'd used her for sex. I'd never told her I loved her, never pretended to want any relationship other than sex, but she'd made her own assumptions. Yes, she had rose coloured glasses but still, the evening at Emily's bar had been a brutal way of taking them off.

I'd invited Kelly instead. After she’d beaten Bethany’s sister Bella in their fight at Emily’s and crushed Bethany mentally at the same time, I was back in Kelly’s favour – assuming of course, that I'd ever been out of it. I was surer than ever that Kelly had played me, just as she'd played Bethany. The important thing however, was that I was back in her bed.

Vic had readily agreed to Kelly coming instead of Bethany – at least after I'd reminded him that we were once again in the market for a condo. Then, almost at the last moment, Kelly had begged off. The Thursday before the game, which was on a Saturday, she'd called and told me she couldn’t make it. “Why don't you invite Kim instead?”

“I didn't know she liked baseball!”

“Peter, everyone likes baseball. It’s the national sport!” Clearly Kelly had forgotten about Marjorie Hely-Hutchinson.

So I'd called Kim. She’d responded with characteristic forthrightness. “Peter, this is Thursday. The game is on Saturday. Did it occur to you that I might already have plans? Couldn’t you have invited me earlier?” She paused. “No…don’t bother answering. Kelly stood you up, didn’t she?”
I smiled sheepishly into the phone. “Yeah…she did.”

“You know Peter, a girl does have an ego. IT would be positively lovely if, just once, you invited me somewhere because you want me to come with you, and not just as Kelly’s understudy.” She sighed. Did I detect a stifled sob? I sighed too – after Bethany I really didn’t relish the thought that I was hurting yet another woman.

I tried to lighten the mood a little and joked, “So…think you can juggle your schedule?”

She laughed, if a little bitterly. “Yes Peter, I’d love to come. It’s always a pleasure to be with you.”

Elena's sharp retort dragged me back to the present. “Why don't you mind your own business?” She had come to Wendy's defence. The two blondes had turned and half risen in their seats to glare at the two couples behind us.

“Ash is minding her own business. We just wish you'd do the same. Sit down, shut up, watch the game and let us do likewise!” The plump brunette's friend hissed from right behind me. She was an equally full figured blonde.

“Peter, they’re right,” Kim said quietly. “Wendy and Elena are both buzzed and getting pretty rowdy.  Please can you take and quiet them down?” She took a draw on her cigarette and said even more softly, “I know how these women feel. I certainly wouldn’t want to be sitting behind them.” She wrinkled her nose a little in distaste. “I’m not sure I even want to be sitting anywhere near them.” She surprised me. Kim was seldom the calm, collected one.

Despite the stage whisper, Wendy heard Kim and swung round to glare at her. “Lighten up, will you? We're just having fun.” She turned back around and made some remark to Elena. The two girls giggled.

“Peter?” Kim looked at me, as though expecting me to do something to stop Elena and Wendy. Perhaps I should. She was right. Wendy and Elena had indeed had more than a few beers and had gotten beyond boisterous to the loud and obnoxious stage. I too was glad I wasn’t seated behind them but then again, the two women behind them weren’t exactly sober either. They may have been less buzzed than Wendy and Elena but not by much.

“I guess so, if being a half drunk skank is your idea of fun,” remarked the brunette who'd spoken first. She leaned forward in her seat, giving me an eyeful of her ample cleavage. She caught me looking down her front, jiggled her chest slightly, winked at me and suppressed a giggle.

“Ashley, calling people half drunk skanks is no way to get them to calm down.” One of the guys in their party tried to rein her in.

The blonde  sighed. “You’re right…Ash was wrong. I mean, look at them…She should’ve just called them ‘drunk skanks’ instead.” She laughed.

"You said Juls!" the brunette- Ashley- giggled "Way to go  They high-fived one another.

I took the blonde's -Julie I guessed-  advice and looked at Wendy and Elena. They were both certainly eye catching. Wendy's five foot five, 125 lb frame was clothed in a Cub's t-shirt that could’ve been a second skin and almost equally tight spandex  shorts. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail. She wore sandals. Elena was marginally taller and heavier, and clad in a halter top and a short skirt that left most of her tummy on display. Both girls displayed plenty of flesh on their arms and legs. They'd both attracted more than their share of wolf whistles and appreciative glances as we’d walked into the stadium and made our way to our seats. As Vic had commented quietly to me earlier, when the bickering had started, “Those chubby broads behind us are just jealous.”

He was probably right, but those two women were pretty eye catching too. Of course I started with a bias in their favour since I’d always had a thing for the fuller figure – the voluptuous shapes like Jane Russell or Marilyn Monroe – and these two girls were both of that build. The brunette who’d given me the private cleavage show wore a short sleeved checked blouse, with the top two or three buttons undone to show – not just to me but to everyone around – her well developed bust. It was so well developed she was sure to have lower back problems in years to come. She was also wearing not quite knee length denim shorts. Her bare arms and legs were not so much plump as solid, with more than the hint of well developed muscle. Her short brown hair set off an equally well tanned face. This babe looked as though she spent a lot of time outdoors.

Her blonde friend wasn’t quite as tanned but she certainly spent more time in the sun than, say, Bethany or Kim. With blue eyes, a snub nose and a freckled complexion she would have looked like the typical ‘girl next door’ save that her blue checkered blouse also had several buttons undone at the top and that it was tied at the bottom of her considerable cleavage leaving her tummy exposed. She too looked to have strong, well-defined muscles.

“Your buddy here’s giving you good advice…shut your mouth!” Wendy lurched, rather than turned around. She eyeballed the brunette, leaning over the seat between them.

“It's you who's making all the noise!” the blonde – Julie – snapped back.

“Keep it down, all of you,” interrupted Kim, “or they’ll throw us out!” Again, Kim being the voice of reason surprised me. She was normally the outspoken one and if anything, I’d expected her to jump in and call out Wendy and Elena for what they were – half drunk loudmouths as the brunette had said. Uncharacteristically, she had decided to be tactful and for a while, it seemed that might work. She slid past me, spoke a few quiet words to Elena and Wendy and they resumed their seats. She came back and lit up another cigarette. Elena and Wendy chatted about, and watched the closing stages of the game for about fifteen minutes.

Unfortunately, it didn’t last. As we left the ball park, we had to skirt a flower bed and a strip of grass perhaps ten by twenty feet and – I think – Wendy accidentally stumbled into the flower bed which was soft and lower than the concrete path. Wendy had other ideas though. “Hey! Watch where you’re going!” she hissed at the person next to her.

“Oh, it’s you! I might have known!” She found herself staring at Ashley. Yes, we’d struck the same group who’d been sitting behind us. I suppose it was almost inevitable since we had to use the same exit and we left at almost the same time.

Tension flared instantly. “Watch your step!”

“What do you mean by that?” Ashley snapped back.

“You pushed me!”

“She wouldn't touch you!” Julie interjected. “You just stumbled. You've had too much to drink.”

“I didn't stumble! She pushed me!” Wendy insisted. “Bitch!” She glared at Ashley.

Kim slipped her arm through mine.“There'll be a brawl unless you guys stop it.” She was stating the obvious but if she expected me to stop them, she didn't know me well. She looked anxious, without her usual fire. I wondered why.

“I am not drunk and you DID push me, bitch!” Clapping her hands on Ashley’s shoulders, Wendy shoved the heavier girl, “Now get out of our way!” She stood, hands on hips, legs apart, snarling at the almost equally angry girls in front of her.

Ashley stood there staring back at Wendy, as if she couldn't believe Wendy had just shoved her that way. The guy standing next to her, probably her boyfriend, whispered something, I couldn't quite hear him but I knew what I'd be saying if I were in his place. She turned to him and whispered something back. Then she stepped closer to Wendy.

“You could walk around us. It’s not like we’re blocking you.” Julie added.

“That's no longer true,” Kim whispered to me. It had been true, until Ashley stepped up. “The big brunette wants a fight, and your trashy friend is going to give her one.” I nodded. I was sure Ashley's guy – if that’s who he was – had encouraged her to fight. She didn’t look like she’d needed much encouragement. I was just as sure though, that she wanted to make sure Wendy was the aggressor. That was a mark of somebody who was no stranger to fighting in public. Let the other person make the first move and you could claim self defense when the cops arrived.

“Keep out of it if you know what’s good for you,” Wendy snapped at Julie. She pushed Ashley, harder this time, forcing her back a couple of paces.

This was getting interesting. I whipped out my cell phone and snapped a shot of the push and shove.

Ashley hissed, “You drunken skank! I didn’t push you before but now I’m going to. Bet you can’t take it.” Ashley shoved back. Unlike Wendy however, she kept shoving. Wendy almost fell into the flower bed.

Ashley smirked as she watched Wendy teeter for a moment in the soft earth before she regained her balance and stood glaring at Ashley. Ashley soon lost that smirk as Wendy slapped the bigger girls’ face with her left hand while grabbing a fistful of Ashley’s brown hair in her right. She landed four or five unanswered slaps before Ashley recovered from her surprise. I snapped a second shot of Wendy, her left hand wrapped in Ashley’s hair, her right administering slaps, her face a grimace of hate. Then Ashley countered with a slap of her own.

Wendy hissed and yanked Ashley’s hair hard. The brunette almost stumbled and would have fallen but saved herself by grabbing a fistful of Wendy’s hair. Using that long blonde mane as a handle, she pulled herself up again.

For a long minute the two women struggled, locked together by the hold they had on each other’s hair. They tugged at it, they slapped at each other’s faces, they kicked and tried to trip each other with their feet while hissing and cursing quietly – neither wanted to waste energy in yelling.

Slowly Ashley recovered from her initial shock. She slapped harder – or at least Wendy’s gasps when Ashley hit her were louder than Ashley’s when Wendy landed a blow. Wendy's face grimaced with pain – or was it the shock of realising that she’d picked on the wrong woman this time – someone who could fight back? Maybe it was both but regardless, Wendy was getting comprehensively worked over. Time for my third photo.

Ashley was jerking Wendy’s head around, so much so that Wendy was finding it hard to hit effectively. Many of her slaps were wasted, hitting Ashley’s arms or back where they did little damage. Ashley took them in her stride. Ashley’s slaps hit hard on Wendy’s face. Wendy gagged, her face flushed, then paled. Ashley slid her foot behind Wendy’s heel, heaved and let go of Wendy’s hair. With a despairing wail, Wendy fell backwards into the flower bed.

Ashley stepped forward. “You thought you could fight me…maybe you could have, if you were sober. As it was, you couldn’t…and now you're going to get what you deserve.” Grinning with triumph, she raised her booted foot. Wendy squirmed on her back, her eyes wide in fear. She knew what was coming.
So did I and I glanced at Vic. “Looks like Wendy got lucky when she fought Lauren Fisker. Ashley had even less trouble than Harriet Stowe did, putting Wendy in her place.” I didn’t like the way Vic had chiselled money for Wendy out of the sales of our CD. I didn’t particularly care for Wendy either. She was an aggressive, arrogant bitch who tried to fight or fuck to get her own way. She was, to use the old expression, ‘on the make’. I always loved the power exchange that was about to happen, where the once confident aggressor would be crushed, reduced to a weeping, sniveling mess, begging for mercy. The fact that it was about to happen to Wendy, and with Vic watching, was even better. I raised my phone, ready to capture the moment.

“Oh no you don’t!” Elena intervened, seizing Ashley’s arm, pushing her back then standing between the two fighters. “Leave her be!”

“Shut up and butt out!” Julie snapped in support of her friend, glaring at Elena. “It’s between them! Your trailer trash friend got trashed…no more than she deserved!”

Elena turned and took a few paces to where Julie stood. Without another word she grabbed Julie’s top, jerking the plump blonde forward and down, right into Elena’s upraised knee. “Pffff!!!” Julie gasped as the air rushed from her lungs. I hit the button on my phone at just the right time, managing to show Elena’s knee still buried in Julie’s rounded tummy, the anguish on Julie’s face and the smirk on Elena’s.

Elena rammed her knee up again, pounding Julie's bare midsection, just below her knotted blouse. Her face white with shock, her breasts and belly heaving as she fought for air, Julie staggered. Only Elena’s grasp on her top prevented her from slumping to her knees. Elena flung her back contemptuously and Julie only just managed to keep her balance.

Kim's grip on my arm tightened for a moment. She gasped, “What a bitch!”

“Yes dear, but an effective bitch. She’s made sure Julie’s no threat for a while.” Again I wondered what had made Kim change from the determined, confident – and feisty – actress she normally was. She was almost clingy. It was as though she was scared and needed my protection. Had something happened? I didn’t have time to think any more about it at the time though, as I switched my attention back to the fight in front of me.

Elena stepped forward, slapping the bigger woman's face repeatedly. Julie stumbled and staggered back, keen to put some distance between herself and her assailant. A groan from Wendy made Elena turn just in time to see her companion tumble to the grass again. Ashley had kicked her as she tried to get up. The big brunette wasn't taking any chances.

Elena turned away from Julie and strode over. “Stop it!”

“The slut deserved it!” Ashley spat, her fists up ready to meet her new attacker. The two women circled, Elena still keeping a sharp eye on Julie who stood, her impressive breasts heaving as she recovered from being nearly winded. After a moment or so Elena darted in, delivering a quick left-right combo to Ashley's midsection. Ashley parried the first but the second jab hit home, eliciting a quick grunt.

“And, Peter…Kim…don’t forget Elena’s a loyal bitch. She went to help out her friend,” Malcolm reminded us in defense of his girl. His face was flushed, just as I had seen it the first time he had watched Elena fight.

“They shouldn’t be fighting at all,” Kim said shortly.

Malcolm raised his eyebrows. “I’ve heard you’re not exactly averse to fighting, yourself.”

Kim looked at him coldly. “I only fight as a last resort.”

“The last resort of the defeated wit?” he asked archly.

The look on Kim’s face could have curdled milk. “Some people’s wits get defeated easier than mine. At that point, they get what’s coming to them.” She looked back at the four brawling women before us, effectively ending the verbal altercation.

I too looked back at the fight where Ashley had turned to attack. Elena ducked away, only to dart in again from a different angle. This time Ashley blocked both left and right punches. She launched her own but Elena spun away to her left. Ashley’s fist missed, but the bigger girl followed it with a kick that thudded into Elena’s thigh. Elena’s leg almost buckled and she retreated. Ashley pressed her attack, aiming another punch at Elena’s face. That one hit and sent Elena scurrying back, wincing in pain, her eyes a little glazed. I got a picture of her retreating, though I’d been too slow to get a photo of the punch actually hitting.

Wendy had got to her feet and stood watching, still gasping a little. Ashley had clearly hurt her. Elena’s sudden attack had put Julie out of action for a few moments but it seemed that Julie had recovered quickly. Now she was advancing toward the action. “Watch out, Elena!” Wendy yelled.

Elena glanced momentarily over her shoulder and saw the threat. “Deal with her, girl!” she encouraged Wendy. Wendy didn’t need much encouragement. She stepped up and danced around the bigger woman who was still puffing. It occurred to me that Elena’s surprise attack had had the same success as the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbour– my inner military history buff reared his head at the oddest moments. She had almost knocked her enemy out of action in stroke.

Now Wendy capitalized on Julie’s problems. She dodged, ducked and weaved round the bigger blonde, firing punches. Most of them were light jabs, designed to hurt and weaken her enemy, not to destroy her totally. In that, they were certainly effective. She first checked Julie’s surge and soon had her retreating as she danced around, jabbing lightly.

Julie defended well. She parried, ducked and turned but she didn’t seem to be able to do any more than defend, and each of Wendy’s blows that hit elicited a groan. Her wide eyes, her white face showed not only the pain she suffered from those blows –and from what Elena had done to her a few moments ago – but also her fear, her knowledge that she was being worked over. Though Julie probably didn’t realise it, each blow, whether it hit or not, was also driving her away from her friend and – more importantly – toward the wall at the end of the strip of lawn. That was worth another photo.

“They're a tag team.” Kim smiled, looking straight at Vic. “Elena saved Wendy's ass and she softened up Julie. All Wendy has to do is mop up.” Kim waved her cigarette around as if to emphasise her point. “Easy…even for her!” Vic muttered something beneath his breath. Kim's comments cut too close.

Ashley was too intent on her own fight to warn her friend. She'd been driving Elena back for a few seconds with well aimed punches that just missed the dodging, wheeling blonde. Ashley didn't seem to mind. She was attacking, making Elena move as though she knew she could tire the blonde out. Perhaps she thought she had more staying power. She feinted with her right fist at Elena's face. Elena dodged but only stepped right into Ashley's kick which again thudded into her thigh. Elena grimaced, lurching slightly as her leg again almost gave way. She staggered back. Ashley pressed her advantage. Getting in close, she wrapped her arms round the blonde and squeezed. I clicked again– my first photo showing Elena in trouble.

Elena's face began to redden as she struggled in the bear hug. She pummeled Ashley's sides and ran her sharp nails down Ashley's back. Neither worked. She was gasping for breath. “Do something, hun!” Malcolm sounded anguished.

“Elena's not so clever after all,” Vic sneered.

“Maybe…maybe not,” Kim retorted, “but one thing there's no maybe about…Wendy won't rescue her.”

Elena struggled unsuccessfully for a moment more. She arched her back, pulling her head back with a groan of agony – then slammed it forward. Ashley turned her own head to take the head butt on her cheek and not her nose. At that moment, Elena socked her jaw. Ashley screamed and her grip weakened, allowing Elena to worm free.

As Elena stood panting, Ashley fired another punch at her. Elena bobbed down and Ashley’s fist just kissed her shoulder. Elena, still crouching, returned fire with a hard blow to Ashley's tummy. It hit the bigger brunette low – well below her navel – and sank in deep. Elena followed her success with another at nearly the same point. Ashley groaned and lurched back, clutching her tummy. Clearly she wasn't prepared for such a pounding. I’d clicked two snapshots, the first showing Elena’s second punch, the second with Ashley reeling.

“Clever? Maybe not…but a cunning fighter? Definitely!” Kim again exchanged glances with Vic.
About the same time, Julie's back hit the wall. She seemed surprised for a second, turning her head to see what was behind her. Her face suddenly whitened as she realised she was trapped– and that white face was captured in another picture. Wendy went after her in a big way now, switching from light jabs to hard heavy punches, aimed at breaking her foe's resistance. Julie blocked the first, she sidestepped the second. “Your luck just ran out!” Wendy hissed as her third punch slammed into Julie's tummy.

Julie gagged but proved she wasn't finished when she fired her own punch to Wendy's face, snapping the lighter blonde's head back. The overconfident Wendy found herself driven back by a quick combo to her ribs but she rode the punches, retreating to avoid their full force. Julie wasn't fast enough to exploit the opening and escape from the wall behind her though. Wendy cut her attempt off with a punch that smashed into her midsection as she tried to scuttle to the left.

Vic grinned. “Now Wendy's showing her real style.”

As Wendy hammered her second punch home in almost the same spot, Julie buckled forward. Spittle sprayed from her lips onto Wendy’s chest as her hands clutched desperately Wendy's shoulders. She looked finished – but then she swung her knee up and hit Wendy hard in the tummy. Wendy groaned, staggering back. Julie didn’t follow up but she’d bought herself some much needed breathing space. She stood swaying, breathing heavily, her face red.

Elena had found Ashley more difficult to pin down. Although she stood puffing, seemingly half winded by Elena’s low blows, she could –and did – continue to defend. Elena circled her, firing light punches, but Ashley blocked most of them. Those that got through Ashley’s defense elicited a grunt or gasp but not much else. Ashley turned to face Elena as the lighter blonde, seemingly unhampered by the kicks to her thigh, nimbly pranced around, defending doggedly but otherwise almost still.
Suddenly Ashley kicked out and her foot connected with Elena’s midriff, almost lifting Elena off the ground. Those of us watching were almost as shocked as Elena by the almost surgical precision of the big woman’s blow. Shocked, her tummy battered, Elena doubled over and dropped back, coughing, gagging and spluttering. That was my eleventh photo. Ashley smiled grimly and advanced, testing her foe’s defenses with short jabbing punches. Elena, despite the pain on her face, responded in kind.

The punches got heavier, both women putting their weight and strength behind their fists. They stood toe to toe, pounding each other, simply slugging it out. Each punch that thudded home on ribs, breasts or upper body – and not many missed for neither Elena or Ashley seemed to worry about defense now – elicited an increasingly loud groan or gasp. They continued for perhaps a minute before Elena broke away. The bigger woman’s brawn seemed to have won out.

In the meantime, Wendy was dancing around a puffing Julie, firing a barrage of light punches against which Julie stolidly defended. When Wendy, apparently frustrated at her inability to land a solid blow, closed in on her foe, Julie saw her chance and lashed out. Her hard kick had driven Wendy back without connecting but then Julie kept Wendy at bay with well directed punches, any one of which would have hammered the smaller woman if they hit. They didn't, perhaps they weren't meant to, but Wendy appeared too worried about what would happen if they did to press any attack. However, when Julie stood her ground breathing heavily Wendy realised that Julie was too tired, perhaps too battered to do more than defend. She swooped in low under Julie's guard, her arms outstretched to tackle. Julie read her plans and sidestepped, then spun on her heel and kicked out. Wendy fell forward, her belly impaled on Julie’s foot.

“She’s done for.” I added to Vic's discomfiture as I clicked another photo.

Wendy slumped to the grass. She rolled but before she was on her knees, Julie was onto her. For a few seconds their fight dissolved into a welter of hair pulling, slapping and clawing at each other as each tried to drive the other to the ground.

“Oh no she isn't!” Vic hissed.

A few yards away, Ashley tried to press her advantage, to close on Elena and hammer her with massive punches. Elena dodged, ducked and sidestepped, retreating so almost none of the blows Ashley launched hit. Instead, Elena herself hit back with light jabs. At first few hit but after perhaps a minute, Ashley's defense began to weaken. Elena began to hit more often and perhaps harder. Ashley faltered as punches thudded home, each making her gasp, groan or cry out. Her face paled. It seemed to make little difference that she had stopped trying to hit Elena and was simply defending. Elena was softening her up for the decisive blow, and the moment came. Elena stood up to her full height and struck up at Ashley's face. Ashley's hands went up to defend herself but Elena abandoned the feint, ducked low and her right fist plunged into Ashley's midriff. Ashley reeled.

Elena sneered. “You can't take it, can you?” She stepped closer, her left fist hurtled towards Ashley's stomach. Ashley parried it but she didn't parry Elena's right which seemed to bury itself wrist deep into Ashley's tummy. Ashley emitted a long “ooooh” as she staggered, shaking. My thirteenth shot.
Elena smirked, “Your belly can't take a hit!” She punched one more, breaking through Ashley's defense again, burying her fist in the bigger woman's rounded tummy. Ashley's legs gave out. She dropped to her knees. She whitened, pain and confusion on her face. Then total shock took over as she clutched her tummy, her mouth opened wide and she vomited up her drink all over the grass.

Elena sneered and repeated, “You just can't take it.” She turned aside to where Julie was rapidly gaining control over Wendy. She had straddled the struggling blonde and was slapping and punching her while bouncing her butt up and down on Wendy's tummy, crushing the air from her lungs.
“Leave her alone!” Elena demanded. She grabbed Julie's hair and pulled the bigger blonde up. Julie half turned to meet the new threat, exposing herself to a punch in the gut from Wendy.

Julie groaned loudly and folded over, then groaned again when Elena brought a knee up hard into her tummy. Julie slumped. Elena turned and getting behind Julie, slid her arms inside the struggling woman's shoulders, pulling her up and off Wendy.

“Come on Wendy! Let’s have some fun with this weak bitch!” Elena cackled. She gripped Julie tightly to her as Wendy got up, looking a little rumpled but surprisingly little the worse for wear.

Wendy sneered, “You thought you and your friend could take us!” She fired a punch into her helpless enemy's belly. Julie groaned. Her head slumped forward. “You were wrong!”Wendy hissed as she sent another one after the first. Julie's face whitened. Her eyes rolled back in her head. “Don’t mess with us again!” Wendy hammered Julie's tummy a third time. “Let her go Elena.” Elena did so and Julie fell to the grass, groaning.

The two blondes high-fived one another in triumph.

Kim left my side for the first time and dashed over to the two fallen girls. Showing more compassion than I thought she possessed, she pulled out her bottle of water and gave it to the two girls in turn to drink. Also showing more initiative than I thought she had – she had been very subdued in the fight – she sent Ashley's man off to get some sticking plasters, ice packs and antiseptic lotion.

She turned Wendy and Elena – and their men. “You drunken bitches should be ashamed of yourselves. You caused the trouble.”

“Yeah…and we ended it too.” Elena snarled.

“Not quite, Elena!” Wendy surprised me. “I want a trophy.” She stepped over to Ashley who was sitting up, still gasping for air and rubbing cream on her cuts. “Give me your blouse and bra.”

“What?” Ashley stared.

“I don't ask twice!” Wendy backhanded Ashley's face twice. Ashley squealed in pain. “Take it off or I'll tear if off. Your choice.” Wendy glared.

“Great idea, babe!” Elena cackled, moving to Julie and digging her booted toe into the defeated blonde's tummy. “Give them here.”

“You can’t do this.” Kim tried to intervene.

“Oh yes we can! Who’s going to stop us? Or do you want to be where they are?” Wendy asked ominously. She slapped Ashley's face again. “Don't keep me waiting!”

An almost crying, red faced, trembling Ashley handed Wendy her top.

“The bra too, slut!”

Ashley complied, shortly followed by Julie.

Elena turned to Malcolm who was staring wide eyed at the two topless girls. . “We've got what we wanted. Shall we go?”

He looked reluctant but agreed. Wendy and Vic left with them

I looked up at the remaining man. He half smiled and held out his hand. “Max. My girl got done,” he said wryly.

“Peter.” I shook his hand.

“I think Elena wanted to get her man away. Even though Ash and Jules lost, he still couldn’t take his eyes off their naked tits.”
I chuckled. “Uh huh, I’m sure she did. Way too much competition. Even I have trouble not looking at them.” I very deliberately turned my head away from Ashley and Julie. “I think Elena kneeing your girl in the gut was a nasty surprise. I don’t think Julie ever quite recovered.”

Ashley and Julie finally stood up. Both were battered, with red marks where bruises would form, bloody scratches and ripped clothes. Both were crestfallen. Neither had wanted the fight but when it happened, neither had anticipated getting her ass kicked.

Max nodded , “Yes. Wait a sec. “He reached into his bag and found a spray jacket and helped Julie put it on. He kissed her. “Tough fight, babe. You got your ass handed to you. That Elena was a spitfire. I don’t think Ash and you have ever been as badly worked over.” He hugged her briefly and turned back to me. “It’s not the first fight they’ve had, by the way.”
“I gathered that.”
“The other one…Wendy?...was too drunk to fight properly. I wouldn’t like to meet her when she's sober.”

I helped a red faced and angry Kim  find  Ashley’s bag and a spray jacket in it. Kim hissed, “Those trailer trash sluts... disgusting. “ Ï immediately dismissed my sudden thought of giving Ashley a feel up when I helped her into her jacket. Kim would tell Kelly

I walked over to  Ashley. “Let me help you into this. “

She smiled. She held out one then the other arm as I put the jacket on.

“Thank you, thanks very much,” she smiled widely.  Her spirits had recovered.

Ashley’s man returned. . Kim had the guys apply some first aid and take them away.

When they left, she turned to me. “So…did Kelly like your photos? Will they be part of her next slideshow?” I tried to feign surprise but it didn’t work and I knew it. I reddened. Kim rolled her eyes, but still grinned at my discomfiture. “Well, at least you have the decency to blush. I know you…and her…only too well. She’ll love those pictures. Of course, she’ll ‘tsk tsk’ over the fight and probably call Elena and Wendy ‘trailer trash’.”

Her pause for breath allowed me to get a word in. “Oh, she won’t call them trailer trash…that’s your expression.”

She shrugged. “That’s what they were. That’s what they are.” I couldn’t disagree with her so I bought her a coffee instead.

Kelly was delighted with the photos – and rewarded me handsomely that night.

THE END

My thanks to the originals of Kim, Elena and Wendy for their comments and their willingness to appear in the stories and to my friends especially the Scribbler who edit for me.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 01:05:02 AM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Kelly and her Friends chapter 11 Warfare at Wrigley
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 02:31:29 PM »
Always love Jenn's stories. Usually, she's got 'em going one-on-one in a battle of high-class strumpets. This time, there are enough fighters to fill.....well, a baseball team. :o

Great job, as always.

Marie

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 06:06:44 AM »
Mmm, enjoyed the friends vs friends ... well done!  :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 09:46:06 PM »
... a battle of high-class strumpets ...
Marie

Strumpets?  Now there's a term I haven't heard in a while  :)

But I digress...great job with the fight scenes and the characterisations as always, Jenn.  Here we're starting to establish Wendy as the evil villainess in this tableau.

Cheers,

Scrib

Scrib, you were telling me I was too Victorian (In both senses I think) and yes perhaps I am when Marie calls my characters Strumpets.

All villiainesses are  evil, some are more evil than others. I hope Wendy is not too evil and that she is always sexy.

Lil deviant. thank you for the ideas, there will - sometime later on - be a Kelly v Elena story, but  don't see a Kim v Kelly clash. Still there are a lot more incidents in Chicago to write about yet.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 02:33:32 PM »
... a battle of high-class strumpets ...
Marie

Strumpets?  Now there's a term I haven't heard in a while  :)

Scrib, you were telling me I was too Victorian (In both senses I think) and yes perhaps I am when Marie calls my characters Strumpets.

Jenn and Scribbler....of course, I was in error calling Jenn's female characters "strumpets."

Let me change that to "trollops" and "slatterns." :)

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 07:32:31 PM »
Looks like Marie is picturing herself in Jenn's stories....

:P

Great job, Jenn!  What a unique setup and well written story!  I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

:-*

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 07:37:30 PM »
Ah, a hot 2 x 2 clash!  ;D Almost as hot as that wild 3 x 3 clash we had way back on the beach, huh, Jenn?  ::) ;)

Wishing all my friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR too!  :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 07:16:18 AM »
The Scrib- I know, I know, I'm at heart too old fashioned. I don't even like inclusive language! and I read Walter Scott (Heart of Midlothian is on my kindle right now) , Trollope Thackery and so on for pleasure.... Wish they had written some cat fight scenes. I can just imagine Becky Sharpe (from Vanity Fairfighting some other girl

Dickens did write at least one - Mme Defarge and Ms Pross go to it in the penultimate chapter of A Tale of Two Cities with somewhat more permanent results than any of my stories. (and of course using words like penultimate is not right for this genre).

Braveheart- no Warfare at Wrigley was a working title as long ago as October when I was working out the first draft.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 10:03:09 PM »
Another Miss Jenn classic!!! I don't know how you do it, you keep topping yerself....raising the bar higher with every story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~

PS - Marie is such a show off sometimes. I guess that's what she has to do to get noticed because she's so vertically challenged! ;)   :o   8)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 11:14:42 PM »
Looks like Marie is picturing herself in Jenn's stories....

Marie...slatterns?  Is your autocorrect refusing to recognize 'sluts' again?

PS - Marie is such a show off sometimes. I guess that's what she has to do to get noticed because she's so vertically challenged!

Jeez, my buddies, my pals, my friends. All these comments!

As it is, I'm taller than all 3 of ya! That's right, even Scribbler! Ya! :o

Marie