News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 84 - Manchester Mayhem 1

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 84 - Manchester Mayhem 1
« on: January 14, 2014, 05:36:47 PM »
Hello everybody , it's Otto & we are still here in the UK as we have moved though from London to Manchester , I am going to leave now as I am going to take in a Manchester United Soccer game & in my stead , let me have the pleasure introducing you to the UK Legend & WWE Legend , Steven Regal .

" Thank You Otto , now go & enjoy the soccer match & I would like to welcome you folks to the SWF show , nice to see something new for a change outside the WWE , I love the WWE , but the road of WWE travel gets repetitive as the same wrestlers face each other night in & night out , only so much you can take of wrestler A defeating wrestler B in Chicago , Illinois  on Monday , Chicago on Tuesday , Milwaukee , Wisconson on Wednesday , Madison on Thursday , & Green Bay on Friday or same thing with the tag team stuff , including men & divas .

1st up I see The Manchester Dolls , Marlena , a hot blonde & Saara , a hot brunette come out to a big ovation as they are hugely popular here & we at the WWE have actually used them on out last visit to the UK where these 2 defeated Aksana & Rosa Mendez since the divas don't really get the big love with the creative department as some might think , but tonight , the local babes , something I hear the SWF does alot of , give the local girls a chance at their stars at thes enon PPV shows & these 2 , as impressive as they are , they are going to have their work cut out for them as right now , with them in the ring , here comes the SWF Ladies Tag Team Champions , Jule & Zule , German Muscle .

Being an old fashioned type like myself , it's actually refreshing to also see with the ladies , pretty much beauty vs the beast as this match is as of course in the WWE , we don't have that with the Divas , me myself in my company in Blackpool I also do the beauty vs beast scenario in my women's matches & I was offered control of the Divas division , but turned it down due to the way I like to do things , but I was given control of the tag team storylines instead .

The 2 teams are not far apart as the bell rings to start it out & the 2 charge at each other & exchange forearm shots at each other as The Manchester Dolls I believe are trying a new strategy , fight fire with fire , but the bigger & stronger german girls begin to get in more as their forearms have that much more power behind & the Dolls are backed up against the ropes where they take 5 big unanswered forearms to their chests before being irish whipped off the ropes in tandem where on their return , they duck under clotheslines & rebound off the opposite ropes where they attempt high cross body blocks , but Jule & Zule are so powerful , they catch the 2 Dolls in their arms with ease & as Marlena & Saara kick as much as they can for escape , Jule & Zule bring them down into big backbreakers , keep hold of them & lift them up & drop them down back into another backbreaker , hold onto them , bring them back up , & drop them down into another backbreaker & proceed to do it 10 times to show off their power to the Manchester fans as they drop the Dolls into backbreakers & bring them up again like tireless machines & after the 10th backbreaker , they push them off of their knees & onto the mat where Marlena & Saara writhe in pain , their backs in agony .

Jule & Zule then take a breather as they taunt the crowd who are mostly not happy about seeing their hometown hotties on the wrong end so far as so far outside 1 off night upset & maybe 1 or 2 tough matches , German Muscle I heard has pretty much DEMOLISHED every team in their way & I saw them before firsthand as they annihalated several of the WWE Divas & heard that even TNA / Impact Wrestling Knockouts have stood no chance against them & I saw these dolls again against 2 divas & defeated them , but the size & pain they could dish out compares nowhere to what Jule & Zule have & Marlena & Saara put up no fight as Jule & Zule yank them up & bodyslam them hard to the mat  , yank them up & bodyslam them again , & then yank them up & bodyslam them again hard onto the mat & then they yank up Saara only & together they slam her hard down onto Marlena , yank her up & slam her onto Marlena again & then yank her right back up for a 3rd body bashing slam onto Marlena & boot Saara onto her back after landing on Marlena a 3rd hard time .

With Marlena dazed from it all , Marlena is then brought up & Jule & Zule together then slam Marlena hard down onto Saara , bring her up & slam her on the brunette again , & then yank her up for a 3rd hard slam onto her own partner again & with Marlenas body stacked on Saara's , Jule & Zule put a foot each on the pile as the ref makes the count 1-2- , well not 2 as Jule & Zule remove their feet just as the ref is about to hit his hand on the mat a 2nd time as they break away & once again taunt the Manchester Fans while pointing at the Dolls telling them they thought they would be some competition .

Jule & Zule brought the Dolls up into torture rack looking holds , but like Awesome Kong did with her opponents , Jule & Zule grab Marlena & Saara by their wrists & ankles & bend them awkwardly over their heads & 10 times slowly but surely pull their hands & feet together so they make contact , surely adding immense pain to their backs & after the 10th bend , which they hold for 5 extra painful seconds after reaching full bend , they drop the Dolls down into backbreakers again & bend them as far as they could as they hold them full bend for 15 seconds before pushing them off their knees & onto the mat where the Dolls seem to be doomed & done for as their athleticism & great shape is no match for the size & power of German Muscle like pretty much the rest of them .

Marlena though is slammed onto Saara again 3 times & then Saara is slammed onto Marlena again 3 times & after the 3rd slam onto Marlena , Saara is pushed onto the mat where Jule & Zule go on either side of her , grab her by her wirsts & ankles & stick their feet into her ribcage & then with their feet securely in her ribcage , they lift her off the mat & stretch her in their infamous German Stretch & after holding her in it for 20 seconds , they can be seen tensing up real quick as they jump up & begin to pull harder as they crash to the mat , introducing Saara to their German Bomb finsiher & then grab Marlena by her wrists & ankles & torture her in the German Stretch for 30 seconds before giving her even more dreaded German Bomb & with the crowd booing the destruction of their hometown babes , Jule & Zule plant a foot on a chosen Doll & do the thumbs down booing themselves to taunt the crowd as the ref moves in & makes it official , 1-2-3 as the Dolls have been womanhandled with ease as the SWF Ladies Tga champs have added another team to it's destroyed victims list .

Heading to the ring now after we return from a commercial break is Polish Power , the SWF Woomen's Champion for a little Handicap Match against 2 ring dancers who have made strides at the wrestling school & would like to test what they have right now in Ella & Teena , wonder though if those 2 sweeties , who are already in the ring as we return & Polish Power is on the ay have bitten off more than can chew too soon & they look at the tall powerful champ as she enters the ring & wait for her to get her footing before going after her where Polish Power just sticks up her foot & nails Teena in her chest , putting her down while Ella gets in & gets in a few forearms on the champ that has no effect at all whatsoever & after Ella gets in a few non happening shots , Polish Power in successive tries catches 1 of Ella's forearming arms & then the other , letting Ella know she is trapped before delivering a thunderous headbutt to the youngster & putting her down , fazing the champ not 1 bit whatsoever .

Polish Power yanks Teena to her feet & bench presses her up & over her head & after doing 5 reps with her , tosses her forward where Tena crashes down on her front with a thud & as Teens hits the mat hard , Polsih Power yanks Ella to her feet & also effortlessly bench presses her up & over her head & does some reps with her beofre tossing her forward for a hard crash landing on the mat & then follows by bringing Ella right back up & walking her to Teena & Polish Power brings her right back up & then clamps her big hands around their throats & lifts them up together & delivers a hard dual chokeslam to both as the debut of the ring dancers looks to be a quick one .

Polish Power reaches down & grabs Ella by her wrists & ankles & lifts her up impressingly off the mat & while keeping her balled up that way , she slams Ella towards the mat with her what I heard is called " the Polish Driver " wiping Ella out just like that & then Polish Power moves to Teena & grabs her the same way , brings her up & also gives her a Polish Driver next to where Ella is laying & then kneel between them , puts a hand each down onto their boobs & mushes them down as it seems it is over just that quickly , 1-2-3 & it is with the easy double pin  as Ella & Teena's debut took a little over a minute to go from smiling to defeated , looks like they have a way to go , toot a loo folks for now .

You never grow old until you stop being young