News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

the cop and the husband thief

• 9 Replies

Offline overkill18360

the cop and the husband thief
« on: January 24, 2014, 01:55:05 AM »
I love being a cop by there are days I just want to shoot somebody. I joined the force when I was twenty. I took a lot of ribbing from the guy. I’m now twenty-six five feet six, with shoulder length red hair. I have 38C breasts and a cute ass. I work out three times a week and I’m in excellent shape. I came home from a long day on patrol, walked into the house and locked my gun in the safe. That’s when I heard a beeping noise. I looked around for the source and found my husband Ken’s cell phone beeping like crazy.

Being a normal wife of course I looked to see who wanted him that bad. I was shocked to see it was from someone named Ivana. I started reading the text and was even more shocked.

Text 1
“Baby where are you? Ivana needs her man. Hurry.”

Text 2
“I’m so lonely. How much longer are you going to keep me waiting?”

Text 3
Ivana is so hot for her Kenny. I’m already wet just thinking about you inside me.”

I was sick to my stomach. That fucking bastard cheating on me with this cxnt! I looked in his contact list and from her name. I called the station and spoke to a friend of mine and asked them to found her address. In minutes I had it and thought about how to approach this.

Do I just storm into her house and beat the crap out of her or see how this came about. Maybe she didn’t know her Kenny was married. I was sure as hell going to find out. When I arrived at her house I noticed I still had my uniform on.
I knocked on the door and a woman’s voice come from the other side.

“Coming Kenny baby.”

My blood started to boil. When she opened the door I quickly sized her up. She was five feet five with blonde hair, blue eyes, 40D breasts and a tight body. She was taken back when she saw me and not Ken.

“May I help you officer?” Ivana asked.

“May I come in? We need to talk.” I said.

Ivana stepped aside and motioned me to enter. I walked past her and wonder if that fuck Ken was paying for this. We went into the living room and she told me to have a seat. I sat and she now eyed me suspiciously. I knew then this bitch knew who I was.

“Let’s cut the crap. You know who I am. What the fuck are you doing sleeping with my husband?” I said.

“Listen Nicole…”

This fucking cxnt knows my name. Which means dear Kenny and her must have spoken about me.

“You’re never home. You work late and Ken was lonely. I just did what you should have been doing.” Ivana said.

I was infuriated. I started to stand.

“Before you do something you’ll be sorry for why don’t you turn around and leave.” She said.
“How about I take my nightstick and put in up your ass.” I replied.

Ivana laughed.

"First off, you’ll do no such thing because you’re not woman enough and second, Ken wants a real woman not some Dyke cop.” Ivana said.

I removed my police belt and placed it on the floor. Ivana slapped me across the face.

“You’re not going to listen? Then I’ll have to teach you a lesson.” She said.

She grabbed my hair and shook my head back and forth. I grabbed hers and did the same. We were both screaming and cursing one another. Ivana released one you her hands and punched me in the face.

I staggered back and she hit me with a hard right to my stomach. I doubled over in pain trying to breathe. She took hold of my shirt and pulled. The buttons came flying off. Ivana then entwined her hands into my hair and pulled my head down into her knee. My nose squirt blood and I was dazed.

“You thought you were going to beat me? When I’m done with you Ken won’t recognize you.” She said.

Ivana came towards me and I shot my head out like a battering ram hitting her in the gut. Now she was trying to breathe. I stood and lifted her head up by her hair and threw three quick punches to her nose.
Blood poured out. I didn’t give her a chance to recover. I grabbed her legs and stomped on her cxnt. She screamed in pain.

“What did you think you’d beat me that easily? I’m going to ruin you for all men, you husband stealing whore.” I said

I went to kick her but she was quick and took hold of my leg and threw me to the floor. I was on my knees trying to get up and Ivana kicked me in the ribs. The pain sucked. She was stomping my chest and head. I was in real trouble.

“What’s the matter poor little piggy can’t get up?” She said.

Ivana reached down and ripped my bra off letting my breast fall out. She then undid my belt and my pants. Next thing I knew I was topless and in my panties. She had her back toward me and was getting ready to kick me. I hit her behind the knee and Ivana’s leg bent making her fall to her knees.
I was on my knees and punched her in the left eye. It started to turn pink. I hit her in jaw making her head turn.  I reached over and ripped her blouse open. Seeing she was wearing a front clasp bra I popped it open with a twist of my fingers. Her big boobs came flying out. I took her nipples and pulled. She let out a scream and punched me in the face. I let go and punch her in the stomach. She was going to double over but I threw an upper cut to her jaw springing her head back.

I caught her with another punch to the right eye and took her head and rammed my knee repeatedly into Ivana’s faces. She was a bloody mess. Tears started rolling out of her eyes. I pulled her head back by the hair.

“I guess you’re not the better woman, slut. I beat your ass and I’m going to beat it some more.’ I said.

“Please no more. You win. Keep Ken I will stop seeing him.” She said.

I hit her in the face with four quick jabs. Each time her head snapped back. I was far from done with this cxnt.

“Take your pants and panties off.’ I ordered her.

She shook her head no and I kicked her between the legs. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. I took her nipples and pulled and twisted them. Then I slapped Ivana with front and back hands.

“Now are you going to do what I ask?” I said picking up my police belt.

She lay on the floor crying and removed her clothes. I grabbed her by the hair and made her crawl to the bedroom.

“Ass up on the bed.” I said.

“No, please stop. You’re the bet…

I didn’t let her finish. I punched her with a hay maker that split her lip wild open. Blood spat out. I grabbed her hair and slammed her head into the bedpost opening a huge cut on her forehead. 
Ivana was dazed. I still had her hair and pulled her till she was on the bed. Next I handcuffed her to the bedpost. I took my nightstick and patted it on my hand. I spread Ivana’s legs. She had no Idea what was going to happen.
She was crying and bleeding.

“Stop, don’t hurt me anymore.” She pleaded.

“I’ll tell you when I’m done with you cow.” I said.

I took the nightstick and began moving it in a circular motion on her pussy. I started slowly then a little faster. Ivana was moaning a little. I stopped and felt her to see if she was wet. She was ripe for the picking.
I pushed the tip of the stick past her cxnt lips and moved it in and out. The Bitch liked this. She started moving in a rhythm with the stick. I pulled her hair till her head was back. She went to scream and I took the nightstick and hit her across the ass.

I told her to turn over. When she was on her back I pulled and twisted her nipples. She was crying again. I went between her legs and started tugging her pussy lips. She was my Bitch. I owned her. I was getting tired of this and had one more thing to do.

I flipped her back over and told her to raise her ass. Ivana knew what was coming. She tried to fight but couldn't. I hit her ass harder this time and she did as told. I went into her bathroom and found some cream. I rubbed it over the black stick. I placed a sock in her mouth. I then rammed it up Ivana’s ass. Her eyes bugged out. I pulled it out wiped it on her sheets, undid the cuffs and left her on the bed crying.

There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline York

• God Member
Re: the cop and the husband thief
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 09:24:53 AM »
poor Ivana she just tasted what it is called.... "Law enforcement".... ;)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 12:04:20 PM »
Good story.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 09:07:26 PM »
Solid stuff.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 12:39:15 AM »
Great Story!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 02:19:42 AM »

This has to be one of the hottest violent stories on this site. Thanks sooooooo much. Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 03:09:22 AM »
Thanks for the great comment Mistress Vicky. Glad you enjoyed it. I'd starting one for Johnny The Dueces tomorrow. That's going to be fun to write.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 05:40:52 PM »
Wow, that was hot! The very end was my favorite...I like to include those "unexpected backdoor deliveries" in my stories as well!  ;)
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 10:00:58 AM »
wow!!! awesome build up and sexy fight

Offline ingritstepanek

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 02:14:37 PM »
very exciting story, you are very good writer, thanks