News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry: Dress Ripping Fight

• 25 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Taylor Swift and Katy Perry: Dress Ripping Fight
« on: January 24, 2014, 05:35:03 PM »
A long overdue match is about to take place; Taylor Swift and Katy Perry have criticised each other's dress sense so frequently and increasingly with comments close to rude insults that they have finally decided to settle their differences in a full on physical contest. Taylor challenged Katy to meeting up with her on a wrestling mat, both ladies wearing cocktail dresses; during the fight, one will tear the other's dress to shreds and leave her defeated opponent to walk back to her car in her bra and panties.
They agree that after the fight the better woman will for always have the right to criticise and ridicule the other as much as she likes, with the loser no longer being allowed to even reply to her no matter how hurtful the insults, so the winner will keep triumphing over the other indefinitely.  

TAYLOR ABOUT KATY: '...Katy?? OMG, she brags about her boobs, I mean, hasn't she noticed there are girls out there whose boobs make hers look like bee stings? - I mean, girls whose girls would just swallow hers up, and that's like, ONE of theirs BOTH of hers? I know that woman in Texas with such enormous ones, she laughs at her every time her fans go on about sad Katy's D cups; that girl is, fuck I can't describe her, you should see a photo! But anyway, Katy, if you're listening to this interview, right: I'm gonna squash you flat like a paper sheet besides stuffing what's left of your dress up your arse, ok? Be prepared, you'll wish you'd never ever insulted me!'

KATY ABOUT TAYLOR: '...She's like that country pumpkin who's half starved because she ran out of chickens on her farm a while ago! She's so flat that every dress on her looks as if it was still hanging on its clothes rack. I'm just gonna rip her dress into tissue sized rags and blow my nose in one of them before stuffing it right into her precocious little girl's mouth! I mean, really, look at that beanpole, if I bump into her with my boobs that's gonna break her rib cage already! She hasn't got a chance, I don't care if she's 5'10", I'll finish off the fight by putting her across my knees and giving her a spanking which puts her in her proper place forever!'

Taylor Swift: 24 years, 5'10", 59kg, cup size B

Katy Perry  : 29 years, 5'8",   59kg, cup size D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:42:07 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Taylor Swift and Katy Perry: Dress Ripping Fight
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:44:03 PM »
Above: TAYLOR SWIFT

Below: KATY PERRY
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:48:26 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 06:32:03 PM »
Taylor and Katy
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:34:03 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 07:02:04 PM »
taylor takes katy's dress...and her apart
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 11:32:02 AM »
Taylor is a real cutie and sexy as hell, but no way is she going to be able to take Katy. But it would b e an interesting fight where I believe both would get their dresses ripped off.

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 01:10:06 PM »
Taylor has NO chance.  ::)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 05:36:04 PM »
taylor takes katy's dress...and her apart
At what time is she going to start?

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 08:36:43 PM »
as soon as possible
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline jasonx

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 12:19:57 PM »
Katy kicks Taylor Swift's ass, and rips Swift's dress to shreds.

During the fight, things really heat up and get personal.  So as extra insult, Katy rips Taylor's bra and panties off as well, leaving the tall skinny blonde completely exposed.

Offline Holmeboy

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 11:48:19 AM »
Goddess Katy will tear Taylor to shreds.
Fun, fun, fun!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 03:27:43 PM »
dont' judge a book by its cover
just because ms. swift looks defenseless to you doesn't mean she is
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline bs

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »
I agree she has the fire in her eyes.

Offline jasonx

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 07:05:51 PM »

I think Taylor is tougher than she looks, but to me she seems a little stuck up and cocky, which leads to her downfall.  IMO.

BTW, there really is some rivalry between Taylor and Katy.  Taylor performed at the Grammy awards last night and received a standing ovation after the song.  Everyone stood for Taylor, except for Katy that is.  Katy was seen not getting up at all for Taylor. Taylor fans are pissed at this, and believe that while these two were once friends, they aren't any longer.

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 09:27:55 PM »
katy across the board
{alt}{alt}

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 10:29:48 AM »

I think Taylor is tougher than she looks, but to me she seems a little stuck up and cocky, which leads to her downfall.  IMO.

BTW, there really is some rivalry between Taylor and Katy.  Taylor performed at the Grammy awards last night and received a standing ovation after the song.  Everyone stood for Taylor, except for Katy that is.  Katy was seen not getting up at all for Taylor. Taylor fans are pissed at this, and believe that while these two were once friends, they aren't any longer.
That's actually...a lot of bullshit. It's the kind of picking out every little supposed nonexistent detail to create bullshit with. Swifties, KatyCats, little monsters, beliebers - and all the other fans of less than 16 years of age love this stuff, and the tabloids pick it up to sell it to them. I follow this scene closely and haven't even heard of it. Meaningless.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:32:01 AM by herboyfriend »