News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry: Dress Ripping Fight

• 25 Replies

Offline jasonx

Re: Taylor Swift and Katy Perry: Dress Ripping Fight
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 09:56:06 PM »

I think Taylor is tougher than she looks, but to me she seems a little stuck up and cocky, which leads to her downfall.  IMO.

BTW, there really is some rivalry between Taylor and Katy.  Taylor performed at the Grammy awards last night and received a standing ovation after the song.  Everyone stood for Taylor, except for Katy that is.  Katy was seen not getting up at all for Taylor. Taylor fans are pissed at this, and believe that while these two were once friends, they aren't any longer.
That's actually...a lot of bullshit. It's the kind of picking out every little supposed nonexistent detail to create bullshit with. Swifties, KatyCats, little monsters, beliebers - and all the other fans of less than 16 years of age love this stuff, and the tabloids pick it up to sell it to them. I follow this scene closely and haven't even heard of it. Meaningless.

Looks like you didn't follow it close enough.  

Taylor Swift Wrote A Diss Track About Katy Perry Called “Bad Blood”?

http://www.idolator.com/7534045/taylor-swift-wrote-a-diss-track-about-katy-perry-called-bad-blood

So, Taylor Swift's new interview with Rolling Stone magazine was just released today.  And in the interview, she admits she wrote a new song, titled "Bad Blood", about a famous female singer who she describes as her enemy.

Everybody is saying that Taylor's new song is about Katy.

But even if it's not, it still proves that "celeb feuds" are not bullshit.  They exist, and Taylor herself just confirmed that she has an actual feud with another famous female singer.  

Let's hope this brings out more Taylor catfight stories.   ;D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:59:30 PM by jasonx »

Offline jasonx

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 09:57:36 PM »
double post
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:58:08 PM by jasonx »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 10:28:51 PM »

I think Taylor is tougher than she looks, but to me she seems a little stuck up and cocky, which leads to her downfall.  IMO.

BTW, there really is some rivalry between Taylor and Katy.  Taylor performed at the Grammy awards last night and received a standing ovation after the song.  Everyone stood for Taylor, except for Katy that is.  Katy was seen not getting up at all for Taylor. Taylor fans are pissed at this, and believe that while these two were once friends, they aren't any longer.
That's actually...a lot of bullshit. It's the kind of picking out every little supposed nonexistent detail to create bullshit with. Swifties, KatyCats, little monsters, beliebers - and all the other fans of less than 16 years of age love this stuff, and the tabloids pick it up to sell it to them. I follow this scene closely and haven't even heard of it. Meaningless.

Looks like you didn't follow it close enough.  

Taylor Swift Wrote A Diss Track About Katy Perry Called “Bad Blood”?

http://www.idolator.com/7534045/taylor-swift-wrote-a-diss-track-about-katy-perry-called-bad-blood

So, Taylor Swift's new interview with Rolling Stone magazine was just released today.  And in the interview, she admits she wrote a new song, titled "Bad Blood", about a famous female singer who she describes as her enemy.

Everybody is saying that Taylor's new song is about Katy.

But even if it's not, it still proves that "celeb feuds" are not bullshit.  They exist, and Taylor herself just confirmed that she has an actual feud with another famous female singer.  

Let's hope this brings out more Taylor catfight stories.   ;D
That article is an example for the bullshit I was talking about.
I follow it closely enough alright - but not through useless gossip sites and rainbow press.
Katy Perry is not Taylor Swift's enemy, especially not in the way of that mysterious woman who used to come up to Taylor to 'say things' and then disappear. That person may exist or not, but in any case it can't have anything to do with Perry. If you believe it has then you know nothing about the real Katy Perry at all.
It isn't and has never been her way to behave like that towards others, and she is IRL nobody's enemy.
Neither would Swift write that song precisely about Perry, as she wouldn't have any reason to do that. All that is just bullshit made up for the sake of putting up something about anything at all.
The story is a fantasy, just like the stories on this forum are fantasies.
To stay informed about things IRL you have to watch very carefully which kind of source you're looking at.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:31:18 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline jasonx

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 01:40:07 AM »
To stay informed about things IRL you have to watch very carefully which kind of source you're looking at.

I couldn't agree more.  Which is why the source IS TAYLOR SWIFT HERSELF.

Dude, read Taylor's new Rolling Stone interview. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/taylor-swift-1989-cover-story-20140908?page=4

TAYLOR HERSELF says she has an enemy.  And she wrote a new song, "Bad Blood", about it.

I don't see why you're saying this stuff is fantasy when it's coming straight from Taylor herself. 

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 01:48:00 AM »

I couldn't agree more.  Which is why the source IS TAYLOR SWIFT HERSELF.

Dude, read Taylor's new Rolling Stone interview. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/taylor-swift-1989-cover-story-20140908?page=4

TAYLOR HERSELF says she has an enemy.  And she wrote a new song, "Bad Blood", about it.

I don't see why you're saying this stuff is fantasy when it's coming straight from Taylor herself. 

She may say that, but it had nothing to do with Katy Perry. That's the fantasy which other people have made up because they don't know shit.

Offline jasonx

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 02:00:58 AM »
From Taylor's Rolling Stone interview:

The angriest song on 1989 is called "Bad Blood," and it's about another female artist Swift declines to name. "For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not. She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, 'Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'" Swift, 24, told the mag. "[Then last year] she did something so horrible. I was like, 'Oh, we're just straight-up enemies.' And it wasn't even about a guy!"

She continued, being careful not to name names. "It had to do with business," Swift hinted. "She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me. And I'm surprisingly non-confrontational — you would not believe how much I hate conflict. So now I have to avoid her. It's awkward, and I don't like it."

Again, that's from Taylor herself.  

Now, Taylor doesn't name names, but lets look at the facts:

Taylor's enemy is a female artist.  

Taylor's enemy was her friend once, but no longer.

Taylor's enemy tried to hire a bunch of people out from under her.

Taylor and her enemy now avoid each other.

Those are all facts from Taylor herself.

Now, it's well-known that during Taylor's RED Tour, a number of dancers who danced for Taylor left her and went to work on Katy's tour instead.  That right there is the smoking gun.  

This is obviously about Katy.

Sorry, but you seemed very biased, and have nothing other than "It's not about Katy because I don't think it's about Katy" to back up your opinion.

Taylor's tour dancers left Taylor to work with Katy.  Fact.  A fact which matches perfectly with the comments coming straight from Taylor herself.

BTW, Taylor and Katy, when they were friends, used to be photographed together all the time.  I can produce multiple pics of Taylor and Katy together...from years ago.

No such pics exist of Katy and Taylor together since Taylor's RED Tour.  Even though Taylor is constantly photographed with dozens upon dozens of famous female friends all the time now.

But no Katy at all, not anymore.  Gee, I wonder why that is?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:02:15 AM by jasonx »

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 11:07:29 AM »
Also interesting that she admits to being very "non confrontational" which points to the fact that she would probably turn tail and run from a fight, backing up most peoples opinion of her being a skinny,uncoordinated,hapless victim.

Offline jasonx

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 12:26:42 PM »
Also interesting that she admits to being very "non confrontational" which points to the fact that she would probably turn tail and run from a fight, backing up most peoples opinion of her being a skinny,uncoordinated,hapless victim.

Haha, yes.  I'm obviously a Taylor fan, but I do think she'd definitely get her skinny ass kicked by Katy!

Offline jasonx

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 12:30:17 PM »

And hey, look what Katy Perry tweeted right after Taylor's Rolling Stone interview landed:

KATY PERRY ‏@katyperry 1m
Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing...

https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/509247190280065025

Regina George is, of course, the tall blonde mean girl from the movie Mean Girls.  People have compared Taylor Swift to Regina George in the past.

Bad Blood indeed!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 04:30:57 PM »

And hey, look what Katy Perry tweeted right after Taylor's Rolling Stone interview landed:

KATY PERRY ‏@katyperry 1m
Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing...

https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/509247190280065025

Regina George is, of course, the tall blonde mean girl from the movie Mean Girls.  People have compared Taylor Swift to Regina George in the past.

Bad Blood indeed!
Everything, including Perry's tweet, has lead to rumours only. A lot of people believe she means Miley Cyrus, for whatever reason.

But even if she meant Katy, and Katy was to relate to her with her tweet about the film character I think in real life it wouldn't be more than a source of amusement to Katy.

Taylor's creativity is limited to writing whines about people who did her sooo wrong - Katy writes grown up songs about a lot more than that - and she was more grown up at the age of 12 than Taylor is now.

And yes, I think Katy would slam her to the floor like a rag doll, LOL  :D

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 04:35:49 PM »
From Taylor's Rolling Stone interview:

The angriest song on 1989 is called "Bad Blood," and it's about another female artist Swift declines to name. "For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not. She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, 'Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'" Swift, 24, told the mag. "[Then last year] she did something so horrible. I was like, 'Oh, we're just straight-up enemies.' And it wasn't even about a guy!"

She continued, being careful not to name names. "It had to do with business," Swift hinted. "She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me. And I'm surprisingly non-confrontational — you would not believe how much I hate conflict. So now I have to avoid her. It's awkward, and I don't like it."

Again, that's from Taylor herself.  

Now, Taylor doesn't name names, but lets look at the facts:

Taylor's enemy is a female artist.  

Taylor's enemy was her friend once, but no longer.

Taylor's enemy tried to hire a bunch of people out from under her.

Taylor and her enemy now avoid each other.

Those are all facts from Taylor herself.

Now, it's well-known that during Taylor's RED Tour, a number of dancers who danced for Taylor left her and went to work on Katy's tour instead.  That right there is the smoking gun.  

This is obviously about Katy.

Sorry, but you seemed very biased, and have nothing other than "It's not about Katy because I don't think it's about Katy" to back up your opinion.

Taylor's tour dancers left Taylor to work with Katy.  Fact.  A fact which matches perfectly with the comments coming straight from Taylor herself.

BTW, Taylor and Katy, when they were friends, used to be photographed together all the time.  I can produce multiple pics of Taylor and Katy together...from years ago.

No such pics exist of Katy and Taylor together since Taylor's RED Tour.  Even though Taylor is constantly photographed with dozens upon dozens of famous female friends all the time now.

But no Katy at all, not anymore.  Gee, I wonder why that is?

Like I said just in the other quote, it's all rumours, not proven facts, and if so it would be a great source of humour and promotion for Katy anyway, less so for Taylor though.  

P.S. Just imagine they really had a fight, Taylor would be looking for her bones everywhere after, haha!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:41:16 PM by herboyfriend »