News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

PIRATES 3 Sandys revenge/ Sign of the Southern Cross

• 78 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: PIRATES 3 Sandys revenge/ Sign of the Southern Cross
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 10:10:15 AM »
OOOOOH!!!! Stormie, I'm indeed WELL SATISFIED - that was soooo sexy & erotic, it gave me little goose-bumps all over - tee hee!  :P :D :-* ;)

Hugs & kisses  :-*
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 01:13:48 AM »
Chapter 7A  Dangers abound ..

BustyTiffany was gorgeous, topless, and crying out in pain. Suneha attacking her, after having entered her captain's quarters. Now captain Tiffany, was feeling the effects, of Suneha's hand on her firm, well formed right tit. While fingernails, began digging in, and clawing. At maybe one of the finest tits, to ever be seen on the high seas.

The platinum blonde beauty going between pain, and anger. As she sees the look of delight, on Suneha's lovely face.
Suneha was dark haired, slender, and very beautiful. The duo had formed an unusual bond of frenemy type companionship. Through their numerous battles, to become or relclaim being captain.
One hand in Tiffany's long satiny blonde hair. The other squeezing, and punishing her large, heaving tit. "I think maybe it is time for a new captain, you overconfident bitch!!" Suneha states, while the boat gently rocks beneath them. The sea calm, as it ripples out, in the Bondage's wake.

Tiffany gasping, her nipple becoming engorged, as the thrill of catfight combat rushes through her. Even as the proudly thrust mound is twisted. Suneha yanking her head side to side, keeping Tiffany off balance.
Tiffany barely blocking it, as Suneha tries bringing her knee. Up into Tiffany's crotch, as they struggle.
The lovely duo, slamming into the small dining table.. Suneha cursing, and moving back. As a red wine, is spilled, and sloshes onto her pristine, silky white top.
Suneha's sultry eyes widening with horror, as she realizes she has just released Tiffany's firm tit. To try and wipe at the wine, sinking into her top.
"Time for you to get dirty, you scheming whore!!" Tiffany cries out, before surging forward, and bringing a forearm, swinging against Suneha's chest.
The dark haired beauty staggering, even as Tiffany grabs a handful of dark hair. Using her shapely legs, while yanking Suneha's head. To drive them backwards, and tumbling onto Tiffany's bed.

Two hot, sexy beauties entwining, as arms and legs flail against each other. Slapping, and punching at each other, as they both cry out in shock. As they roll off, and tumble to the floor together.
Soft foosteps padding into, and around the captains quarters. As Tiffany rolls Suneha onto her back. Shaking her, even as she mounts her.
Tiffany's chest proudly thrust, as she slams Suneha against the hard wooden floor. Driving some of the air, from Suneha's struggling figure.
Suneha trying to wriggle or buck her body free.While trying not to stare at Tiffany's beautiful face or bobbling, hard nippled tits.
Tiffany in turn, unable to deny how stunning a woman. The dark haired beauty was beneath her. When disrobed, Suneha's body, sexy, and enticing. Slender, yet filled out and curved pleasingly in all the right places.
"Time to finish beating you, before tying you slut." Tiffany says softly, enjoying the thought of tying Suneha up again.
Suneha smiling up at her.
Even as something strikes Tiffany to the side of her head.

Suneha bucks, and as a dazed, barely conscious and half naked blonde beauty, topples from her.
Suneha rises, quickly undoing, and removing her blouse. "What took you bitches so long to get here?" Suneha asks. As she begins to pour fresh water, onto her blouse. Trying to get it from staining fully, from the wine.
Two pair of eyes, admiring Suneha's lovely face, and sexy figure. Dressed in her pencil thin, black skirt. Along with heeled shoes, and a thin black bra, holding her pert, well formed breasts.
Tiffany moaning, as she rolls onto her back. Even as a familiar beautiful face, begins swimming, before her focusing eyes.
"Hey whore, this is for stranding me on that island." Kim K says calmly, as she slugs the defenseless Tiffany, knocking her out.
Tiffany laying unconscious, as Kim gleefully strips the platinum haired beauty, fully naked.
Many that had sailed the seas pirating. Would agree, seeing Tiffany naked in all her glory. Was just as pleasing, as a chest full of pirate swag, and booty.

Suneha is working on her blouse, as Khloe K smirks, as she struts closer. "You want us to throw her overboard, for the sharks?" Khloe asks, as Suneha turns, and walks closer, to where Tiffany lays. During the course of their rivalry. Both ladies had grown to admire each others beauty, and fighting spirit. Now as she gazes at the sexy blonde, laid out.
Suneha can not deny, the urges and desire for maybe more intimate bonds with Tiffany can occur.
"No, now that I'm captain again." "I want her bound, and my bitch." Suneha replies.
Khloe smiles, as Suneha turns her eyes to Kim. Just before Khloe hits Suneha to the back of the head, with a half empty bottle that shatters.
"Sorry slut, this ship is ours." She hears Kim state. As the one that double crossed her captain. Finds herself betrayed, and double crossed.
As Suneha pitches forward, to land, and lay face down across Tiffany.

It will be sometime later. As water is splashed down over them both. That they will wake to find. Captain BustyTiffany bound naked. To a dark haired beauty Suneha. Suneha's skirt pushed up slightly, her blouse missing. As bra clad, Suneha is showing more supple skin than usual. While looking stunning, half dressed, dripping wet. While tied to her captain, buxom blonde Tiffany.
"Looks like we have two bound bitches to play with." Khloe states, as she and her sister Kim K giggle.
The Bondage had been taken, in part due to Suneha's plot against Tiffany. For now, she and Tiffany. Would be bound, beaten and dealt with, as it pleased the two lovely Kardashian sisters.

Michelle was getting angry waiting, to be met by the local pirate leader. Michelle had used her wits, and fighting skill to earn the right for a consultation.
Her ship waiting for her return. Yet danger, began nagging at her. Some hidden sense, that was subtly warning her to raise anchor, and head out to sea.
Michelle had been struggling through some things alone. The very fit, brunette beauty. As smart, as she was stunning.
Her mission to uncover some of the plots, and deadly dealing going on the high seas. Maybe getting close to the source.
As well as closer to Storm's guiding her, to where her father's fabled ship lay hidden at anchor. Waiting for Michelle to find it, and claim it as her own.

Michelle found it difficult at times to trust anyone. This coming from some of the dealings. She had to go through with others, when working to strike out on her own. Someday, it was likely. She would have a fleet of pirate ships all her own to command.
The first step being, the finding, and taking of what was rightfully hers. As the first true ship, she could call Captain Michelle's flag ship.
The more decpetions, and skullduggery she came across, while undertaking this secret mission. The more Michelle began to respect, and believe in what Storm had confided in her.

"You may follow me, the mistress would parlay with you." A slender brunette informs her.
"It's about damn time!!" Michelle replies, as she rises, and follows along a dimly lit corridor.
They come to the door, and her guide knocks.
"Enter, the door is open." They here.
Her guide opens it, and softly closes it behind Michelle, as she steps into a large, dimly lit private chamber.
A window partially uncovered, and some flickering candles providing some light. Yet leaving many places, hidden in shades or shadow.
"I need to discuss a working relationship, between my crew and yours." Michelle states, moving towards a large canopied bed, by the far wall.
The filmy drapes partially closed, keeping the person sitting on the bed, hidden from her gaze. While showing a woman's pleasing silouette.
"Come closer, let me see you up close." "I think Joey, would enjoy meeting you, isn't that right Joey?" The mysterious woman asks.

Michelle's heart races faster, as she steps forward, realizing she is in danger too late. From out of the darkness, someone blindsides her, hammering her, and knocking her sprawling to the floor.
Michelle wondering what kind of man, this Joey was. To strike a woman, with out fairness or cause.
Her head spinning, as she sees someone step into the light hovering over her.
"Joey...." Michelle asks weakly trying to stay conscious. The woman on the bed, having lured Michelle into a trap.
Then one of the sexiest, and most beautiful ladies Michelle has ever seen. Kneels down beside her.
The woman was gorgeous, and dressed in a tight beige top. That buttoned up, and strained over, her large, proudly thrust breasts.
Her hair was a mixture of light brown, and some auburn highlights, also showing in the light.
The woman's hair spilling all over. Looking like the mane of some wild horse, in need of a curry comb, and a brush.

Any other time, Michelle would love fighting this sexy woman, up close and personal. Maybe making her Michelle's second in command or personal bitch.
If she survived this, and woke up again. She definately had plans, for a hair pulling catfight with her.
"Josephine McDonald ..." The woman's sexy voice informs her. Right before she slugs Michelle again. Sending her to a blissful state, of unconsciousness for now.

The ship gently swayed, as the dark haired beauty, scrambled to get over the side. The ship was slowly heading out of port, the sun sinking, as it planned to leave, while fewer eyes watched it go.
Her clothing tattered, sopping wet, and clinging to her. Her face was pretty, hands slicking her long black hair behind her.
Irene was buxom, her large, well formed breasts, proudly thrusting, against her sodden top. In fact, in places, glimpses of soft, supple skin, showed. As the mounds of her breasts, could be seen, through her tattered top.
Irene, could feel her garments, clinging to her shapely legs, and firm ass.

Dark eyes alertly scanning, as her chest heaved, and her heart raced. Irene was escaping a hangmans noose. For pirating, and in general being a lovely female scallywag.
Her escape had been fought for, with some loss of clothing, and bruising certain to soon be showing.
Irene had heard of the ship being in port. Knowing her best and maybe only chance. Would to be stowing away on it. Then making her plea to the ship's captain, once at sea and discovered.

The soft flapping of sails on a gentle breeze, soothing her spirits. As Irene steps past some crates, to search for the place to rest and hide. Even as she hears steels being unsheathed, just before a blade tip, rests between the valley of her glistening breasts.
"Now why be yee stowing away on my vessel?" "As well as why should I not just throw you back into the sea?" He asks her.
More metal blades slide free, as the Princess's Ragini, and Mohua step into view, from growing shadows.
The tips of their blades, uncomfortably, nestling angled, just below, each of her distended nipples.
At least she had found the ship's captain. As well as he had not simply run her through, as a threat.
Irene slowly moistening her lips, with her tongue. Trying to calm herself, and not make a suspect movement. That would send steele driving between her tits, as well as thrusting through each well formed breast.
"My name is Irene, I seek shelter, and parlay with the BloodStorm's captain." She begins.

"Well yee be aboard my vessel, tis true I be her captain." "Now if yee ladies would give us some privacy." "I figure to find what the lass needs." He states, as two of the blades withdraw.
Storm stands, as the princesses nod, salute silently. Then steal away, into the growing shadows on the ship.
"Captain Storm, I find myself with out a ship to call home." "The local authorities, taken a disfavor for my methods to stay fed, and alive." Irene begins, as he stands listening.
Irene breathing a sigh of relief, as he lowers his blade. The attractive lady, slowly making some nervous gestures of relief. While subtley making sure, to gape her top open more. Figuring it could not hurt, giving a bit more of a show, of her generous assets.

"I swear if you let me sail with you." "I will do this ship proud." "While being willing to fight any woman, for her captain." Irene continues, before standing still, body tense, and waiting.
Storm liking her manor and words. For the sake of the rest of the crew, he would have to be careful, not knowing this woman. Yet her needs, and desires seemed valid and true.
Already shore was getting to far away to put her overboard. Besides luck seemed to favor him. When coming across a catfighting pirate this way.
He would not trade Pirates Megan or Sadie for a boat load of gold. The two becoming comrades, after their mutual rum filching drunkfest, and next day hangovers.

Irene stood waiting, yet the adrenaline now spent, from escaping captors, boarding, then being captured again.
Her body began to tire, from her efforts, as well as her short swim.
Storm beginning to see the fatigue showing in her stance, as he carefully observes her. Having to admit, with as much as was showing. He could not deny, liking the idea of seeing even more of Irene's enticing body.
Irene breathes a longer sigh of relief, as he replaces his sword, and gently takes her hand.
"So be it Irene, you will be watched, you will be tested." "Yet if your words be true." "You will find a berth, and yourself welcome on the BloodStorm, yee have my word." He tells her.
Before guiding her, to get her fresh clothing. Food, drink, and some much needed rest.
IreneCatfighter, was now becoming, a pirate on the BloodStorm.
Irene's heart and hopes rising. As She pressed against his side. Letting Storm lead the way.         

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 08:27:51 AM »
Ah, welcome aboard, Irene; as well as overboard & wet - tee hee!  ;D :D ;)

Hhhm, must say Michelle looks so hot 'knocked-out' - winks!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 08:28:49 AM »
Pt 7B Things of past and present

Jessika's auburn snatch was wet, gently swaying and ready for action. The ship provisioned and ready to set sail.
Below decks, Jessika lay entangled and very well pleasured, with Emma. The sensual duo, as usual. Blessing the coming voyage, with passionate lovemaking.

Lexibabe was trading slaps, and punches with Jessica Alba. The stunning duo, clothing torn, skin clawed. Battled, while moving closer to the pier, and vessels anchored in port.
Rama was trading heavy chest smashes, as well as nicely timed fists. As she and Lucy Pinder fought, in a battle of busty beauties.
Becky Stroud, and Kristen Stewart, getting catty, and going at it whole heartedly, as well.
Rama, and Becky joining Lexi, in her uneven fight. The odds better now, Lexi's mission at stake.
Sultry Lexi, beautiful and busty Rama, as well as the lovely blonde Becky. Fighting their hardest, moving closer to possible aid.
Becky sighting their vessel, starting to cast off lines, making ready to head out. Soon as the crew had all come aboard again. A set time limit, before it was assumed missing crew had jumped or left ship.
To be left behind or figured to have joined another ship.

Lexi's body was nearing exhaustion, as she gasps in pain, doubling up slightly. As a fist slams hard into her side.
Rama curses, as Lucy finishes ripping Rama's top free. Exposing Rama's large, firm battling tits. Rama's body, toned and sexy head to toe. Lucy making the mistake of focusing, on the large well formed breasts, springing proudly into view.
Before a forearm, to the side of her head, sends her spinning to the ground.
Shouts, begin being heard, as more of Jessica Alba's forces draw closer to the confrontation.
Becky manages to trip her opponent, sending a foot, into Kristen's side, as she lands.
Before she and Rama shove past Jessica. Grabbing Lexi, and together, helping to carry her forward.
The trio breaking into the open fully, as they pass the last storage building, by the docks.
Cries going up from the Auburn snatch. As they are spotted.

Jessica cursing, yet motioning for her gang to stand down. She had failed, yet she totally planned to have it out, in full. With the escaped, sexy Lexibabe sometime soon.
She dare not bring on a full scale battle, between her group, and the full crew of Jessika's snatch.
At least not yet. As they board, and the ship begins heading out to sea. On deck, Becky and Rama introducing Lexi. While Captain Jessika was being sent for.
Eyes watching behind the ship, now they had been alerted to trouble.
Lexi needing food, drink, and rest.
Her body sagging to the deck, as finally safe for the moment. She could relax, and recover.
Rama and Lucy Pinder both thinking of each other. Looking forward to the time. Their girls could go fully at it, tit to tit in battle.
Becky musing to herself, on clashing again with the lovely Kristen Stewart. For now nothing had been settled between the catfighting trios, yet the future would see them battle again.

Kayla watched as things unfolded on deck. She had planned to stay in port, until the excitement happened. Now she would bide her time, until the next port of call. Then the lovely brunette, would inform her mother. Then take her leave for now.

Michelle was drifting, her mind working, even as her body lay half naked, unconscious and bound.
It was a sunny week, as a young, and already beautiful Michelle stood on deck.
It was her fathers ship, the Southern Cross.
Michelle was learning footwork, and fencing. While her father looked on with approval.
As she grew older, he began taking advantage of the fighters, that sailed as pirates with him for a season.
Some taught Michelle nasty, clawing, up close and personal catfighting. Some added in grappling, and wrestling.
While some from the orient, gave her knowledge of fighting with combinations of feet, and fists.
It was a happier time, and if she did well or even when it was Michelle tumbling to the deck beaten, yet not broken.
He would help her up, with a smile, and remind her. "Always stay true to yourself Michelle." He would advise, those words staying with her. As did the pleasant memories of times spent with her father.

Cool water splashes over her, waking her, with a start. A gorgeous woman, smiling down at her. The woman's long hair, hanging unkempt, and wild, as the woman herself seemed to be.
"Heyyyy princess you awake sugar?" Josephine asks grinning.
"Worthless whore, try fighting me, with out blindsiding me first." Michelle hisses back at her.
Michelle's eyes roaming her tormentor. Movement behind Joey in the background. As the woman she first thought was in command. Was listening, and looking to take orders from another woman. The woman was attractive, and slipping into a fresh blouse. Before she could close it. Michelle could see a scar, showing on the redheads, pert left breast. Evidence of a battle lost, yet survived.
The woman making a quick gesture in Michelle's direction, before stalking off, the other pirate leader in tow.
"Well, looks like we have to cut you loose sweetness." Joey states, a touch of sarcasm to her voice.
Again Michelle's eyes drawn to the beautiful woman looming over her. Michelle wanting to get her fingers tangled in Josephine's hair.
Yet Michelle unsure if she wanted to beat her or make love to her. A primal urge, and calling, seeming to pass between the two sexy ladies.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I will get to deal with you again real soon." Joey states, smiling at her. Michelle certain now, she wanted to beat this woman badly. Before making her scream Michelle's name in passion, as Michelle made her climax.
The leader above Joey returning, motioning her over. Michelle able to catch just enough. It was not worth being risked, having her go missing longer. With a full pirate ship, and crew soon to stir things up looking for her.
Michelle was to be blindfolded, and led away. Where she was to be let loose, to return to her ship. No alliance made, yet a warning. If she tried to find them or take any action, other than sailing away. Michelle and her crew would be blown out of the water.
Michelle keeps her silence, not letting them know what she heard fully. What was most important. It was very possible. Michelle held the key to it all.
The lovely brunette maybe seeing the woman behind all the current treachery at sea.
She was not familiar to Michelle. Yet now Michelle had to get away, with the information.
Storm may know this redhead. If she helped finish this. Then she could call on his pledge, to help find her father's missing ship.
Somewhere in between. Michelle and Josephine McDonald, would have a catfight to settle things between them. Hopefully ending with Joey, being Michelle's slut, and possible first mate. Only time would tell that.
For now, Michelle would be taking the ill Wind, and be heading back to sea.

Captain Storm was laughing openly, as he enjoyed the antics of Laurie Breeze, and Lil Sara. As they worked very well together, while being bratty, and learning better skills with a blade. Between blades striking. They would be tripping, double teaming, and in general causing havoc.
StarBear Steph sitting on a crate nearby. Lighting and tossing small explosives near the fencers and duelers feet.
Lil ms Bs, first mate Jen, nudging, and making a pest with herself, to the sexy blonde Marlies. Storm knowing, as part of her position. Jen would goad new recruits into catfights, to test them.
He also knew Marlies would soon be ready to mix it up. For now trying to be polite, not wanting to draw attention as a trouble maker. yet Jen knew how to push buttons very well.

A few of his favorite pirates, giggling, and being fun loving with each other. Pirate Megan, and Sadie for now avoiding his private stash of rum. After their recent bout with severe hangovers. yet he knew, sooner or later, they would be sneaking into it again.
The duo, having the beautiful brunette Irene staying close to them. Storm only wondering, what kind of a whale's tail, Megan was spinning for the newest recruit.
Sadie's gaze looking tenderly at her captain. As he watches and helps instruct.
Sarah also known as Candy123 was smiling. She was red haired, stunning, and enjoying feeling fully accepted now. Her past shrouded in mystery. Abandoned after being captured from her ship. Sarah had a rough time getting by, in a rough seaport. Now she had friends, and Storm doing his best. To see she always had a full belly, as well as anything else she needed.

The princesses Ragini, and Mohua making their way on deck as well. Their lightly dusky skin, giving them an exotic look.
Dressed in the loose fitting garments of warmer seas. They looked like dancers or possibly lovely harem girls. Yet their skills with a blade, soon dispelled that idea.
More pirates gather, as they salute Storm, and he begins to cross blades with Princess Ragini, after returning her salute.
Mohua standing aside, as the two begin to test one another.
Ragini starting out slowly, yet the tempo of her blade, as well as her feet, on the gently rolling deck. Begin to increase, and show her skills even more.
Megan nudging Sadie. "Go on she's not going to bite." She teases, as they move closer.
Storm had asked, and been agreed to, by the princesses. To maybe help train, and show tricks of the blade. They had learned from their homelands. Maybe things of sword play, not seen by him or his crew.
Sadie, and Megan soon standing beside Mohua, as they watch.
"Your captain is fairly good at this." Mohua admits, letting them know, she knew they were there.
"Yeahhhh ... Ummmm Sadie was wondering something." Megan states, pushing Sadie ahead, badgering her to ask.

Cheers for both Storm and Ragini coming, as they continue.
"Have you ever heard of a fighter named the spaniard?" Sadie asks. The lovely young blonde having heard some gossip, while in the most recent port.
Mohua turns, her eyes showing her interest. "Why do you ask me of this man?" She inquires.
"Could captain Storm beat him?" Megan and Sadie almost ask in a rush together.
Mohua sensing something immediately. "Why does this need to be answered?" She asks.
Mohua prepared to discuss this with Ragini, depending on the reply.
Behind them cries go up, as Ragini makes a move, almost between sword play and dancing. twirling, and causing Storm to miss.
Storm losing his footing, and going down to the deck.
"We heard someone say, the Spaniard was looking to get a chance against our cap'n" Megan finishes.
Storm shifting, even as Ragini makes her final play. A hush moving over the crew.
As she stands poised, her blade tip, to his throat. Yet at the same time, his is thrust up, to just press gently. Against the tender underside of her firm left breast.

They pause a moment, as all witness for one reason or another. This was ending in a tie. Ragini smiling, as she nods, and withdraws her blade, saluting him. Storm lowering his own blade, before rising to face his crew.
"Now that my lovely catfighters, is why you WILL listen, and learn what yee can." "From these very capable ad willing instructors." He finishes, as cheers go up, for both him and Ragini.
"It wound my heart, yet we have seen this one in combat you mention." "Ragini and I could take him together." She ads turning to them. Sorrow showing in her eyes.
"Your ....... our captain, is good, yet would not stand a chance facing the Spaniard." Mohua finishes.
Megan' s heart pounding, as she wanted to cry out Mohua was lying. Storm could beat any old spaniard. Yet the look in Mohua's eyes, telling her the princess felt she spoke the truth.
Storm calling for her now to join Ragini in training. As Mohua promises to make plans with the other two. After having a chance to speak with Princess Ragini on the matter. Maybe together, they could make certain. That Storm never had to face this threat, from the deadly Spaniard Castillo.

It was dark, as the ship gently rolled on, soon to drop anchor. Pirate Megan keeping an eye, as Sadie retrieves Storm, from his quarters.
"I don't know Cap'n maybe it's witchery." Megan whispers, as he returns with Sadie.
Irene lay propped in her bedding, eyes partially open. A light sheen of sweat glistening, on the dark haired beauties skin. Soft whimpering sounds coming from her, as something from her tortured past, now replayed in her mind.
The men of the village had been to sea fishing. The town's treasure hidden, while only the women and children stayed behind.
The pirate ship had swooped down, like a vulture to pick bones. The captain large, dark haired and wicked. The villagers fleeing into the hills, as they arrived.
The wealth of the village hidden, not able to be found. He raged, and ordered homes burned, before putting back to sea. The raid a failure.
As he began seeing the women, and children return, by fires light. He ordered the cannon to fire on them.
Irene stood against him, unwilling to fire against the defenseless villagers. It was not battle, but slaughter he wanted, to soothe his ego.

He had cursed her, than slapped her. Irene had drawn a knife slashing him, and scarring his face for all time. Before he knocked her down, and began to beat on her.
Irene had been hurt, badly, yet she would heal.
She had been placed in bonds, and left to suffer, no food or drink brought to her. Payment from a vicious man, for standing up to him.
Then he had beaten her again, injuring her arm, before casting her adrift.
Irene being found, and nursed back to health by some island missionaries.
Then it was back to the sea, piracy and being a scallywag. Yet dreams and his voice haunting her like now.
Storm scratches a match, slowly moving it before her eyes. The trance broken, as a tear rolls down from her eyes.
"Lass what ails yee?" Storm asks, as she surges up, and into his arms. Just needing to be held.
Storm saying nothing, just giving comfort, as the crew stands by, ready to do as ordered.
Irene blurts out a name, and her body trembles, as he holds her. His face scowling.
"All right to bed or watch with the lot of you." "The lass will spend the night in my quarters, no more about this." He exclaims, as he scoops Irene up into his arms, carrying her.

Storm had crossed paths, with Bloody Bart before. It had been a close thing. Yet both seeming to sense, a confrontation between them, could very well be the end of them both. After that, they both tried to avoid being in the same area as the other. Neither one afraid of the other. Yet some primal instinct, telling them to beware.
Irene cuddling her body to his, as he carries her, and soon lays her in his own bed. Storm looking to rest in a hammock, while she sleeps more comfortable.
Irene begins to blurt out her story, as he pours her a measure of rum to steady her.
Storm listening, hatred growing for Bart, within him.
Irene growing sleepy again, after sharing her past torment with him. Her hand grasping his, when he moves to let her rest. Irene pulling him to bed with her.
Storm laying next to her, wrapping an arm around her, softly telling her, how she was safe now.
Irene lifting her top. To rest his hand warmly between her breasts, the beat of her heart close to his fingers.
As she snuggles next to him. This was not about sex, as it was more about giving comfort.
"Maybe a different time, she would willingly give herself to him." She thought smiling. Irene knowing, the only way he would have her, was with her consent.

Irene hearing him whisper, of her safety. Irene knowing the dream would not be coming back this night. She was safe in his arms.
Storm vowing if Bart ever touched her again. He would strap him belly first to a cannon. Before blowing Barts guts out to sea.
Storm had kept out of Barts business before now. yet as he held her, as Irene drifted off to a peaceful slumber.
Now it was personal, and his business. Irene was crew, and if Bart made issue. Storm and Bart would clash, deadly, and fast.
As one thing a pirate captain had to live by for sure. The ship, and crew at sea was family, and you always looked after your own!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 06:45:18 PM »

Irene lay gently writhing, her naked body exposed fully on the bed.
Her budding nipples, hardening fully, as his tongue teases them fully erect. Her eyes soft, showing her first peace of mind and body in some time.

His fingers tracing along her areola, beside her newly engorged nipples. One firm breast then the other.
He penetrates her, slowly sliding in, as she savors the start of their union. Irene had gone through so much trauma, at the hands of a different man.
Yet now, she was free of that mans grasp, and evil intents.
Irene's body slowly gyrating, with this new person in her life. He had welcomed her, given protection. Now Irene was sharing her most intimate gift, she could.
Exposing herself fully, and now they moved together. His kisses sending fire, surging through her blood.
Another thrust, her hips meeting him. Kisses, caresses, and as her fingers curl into the bedding beneath her.
He has Irene moaning, as she climaxes. She knows soon his love juices would be filling her sex. Mingling with her own.
Her sleek, curvy body trembling slightly, as he finishes as well.
Irene's eyes slowly opening, to find herself wet, and very aroused from her erotic dream.

Irene's hands gently ghosting, and probing over her body. As she is able to quickly savor some release. The bed beside her still warm, from his presence.
With so many stories of his at times wanton ways with the ladies. Irene had gone to sleep, snuggled against the captain in his bed.
He could have taken full advantage of her. His ship, his cabin and bed.
Yet he had held her, let her rest, a deep peaceful sleep. The first Irene had in ages it seemed.
Ever since her abuse at the hands of Bloody Bart.
A weight seeming to lift from Irene. As now she truly felt safe, and able to relax.
Not to mention, maybe in the very near future. She would have to have the captain join her in bed. To see if they could make her dream, a very pleasing encounter for them both.
Then a cannon roars, and voices shout.
Irene tumbling from the bed, to find something to put it. Was it battle or them being attacked?

Serena77 was a sultry brunette from Italy.
Serena had turned pirate only recently. Yet she had begun enjoying her life, on the pirate ship Scavenger.
Then the captain had gone missing. Other pirates, and a newer crew began taking over.
Serena had stayed on hoping the original captain would return.
Yet it seemed, as she met other pirates in other ports. This was happening more often.
Pirate ships being quietly taken over by new crews and captains.

Serena was stunning, with a fit firm body. That had all the woman's pleasing curves, in all the right places.
The lovely woman knowing she had to flee this ship, next chance she had.
Serena did not know if the others missing had left willingly or been killed and put over the sides.
Now she began keeping an eye, for when she could go over the side close enough. To maybe seek asylum or get away.
The Scavenger had come into port, and lay anchored. Yet she noticed eyes staying focused on her.
Birgitte, was always hot tempered, red haired and new to the ship.
Serena began hearing cannon fire. Serena was stripped down to only her loose fitting white top. As well as a pair of skimpy shorts. That showed off her shapely legs. While making it easier to work on deck, under the hot sun.
Some pirates, coming into port, maybe celebrating some haul or great victory.
The cannon firing a few more times, before going quiet.

Serena starting to make her way closer to the side. "Where do you think your going whore?" Birgitte asks, advancing rapidly.
"This was it at last." Serena knew.
"Where is captain Reno?" Serena asks.
"Where is his part of the treasure map wench?" She is asked in return.
So that was it, why they let her stay. Captain Reno had once sailed with the famed captain Miles.
Now someone thought mistakingly, that he had information. That would lead to the treasure of captain Miles.
Reno was gone, so they watched his trusted shipmate for clues.
"He has a daughter, why not find her?" Serena asks, thinking of rumors of a very beautiful daughter of Miles sailing the seas.
Birgitte steps close enough to bump her own, impressive chest against Serena's.
"Shut your hole, and give us the goods!" Birgitte hisses, before grabbing Serena's hair, and yanking her head by it.

Others of the new crew gathering around, like a pack of scavengers themselves to watch.
"Let me go before I kick your fat ass bitch!!" Serena replies. Before sending a fist, into her tormentors belly.
Birgitte doubles up, releasing the hair.
Then drives a fist of her own, into Serena's sexy body.
Serena gasps, yet the punch, weakened. By the loss of air, due to her opening hit, against her rival.
Serena's eyes going behind Birgitte, to the lovely view of a larger pirate ship heading in.
Her heart racing, Serena knew this may be her only chance.
With a cry of rage, and desperation. Serena launches herself at Birgitte. Yet the red head now standing ready blocking her from the side.
Cries for pain and torment to soon be Serena's. As she begins trading slaps, punches and claws with the red head.
Birgitte's top tearing open, as Serena's nails score deeply, across the globe of exposed right breast.
Birgitte howling in pain, before elbowing Serena in her side.

The Italian beauty, able to use the momentum, to shove away. Even as her side ached.
Serena rolling with her opponent, scrambling along the deck to catch her.
Fingers hooking Serena's shorts.
Serena unfastening, and slipping out of them. Before pulling herself up the side. Then diving over it into the sea below.

"BELAYYyyyy what is the reason for firing our cannon today pirate Megan?" Storm asks.
The captain of the BloodStorm rushing on deck, to find an over-joyed Megan and Starbear firing cannon towards open sea.
Nearby Sadie was munching on something, applauding now and the, very much a part of things.
Storm had to smile, as he saw Sadie. Like Megan, and StarBear Steph. A lady that was fun loving, beautiful, and just enjoyable to have around.
Sadie smiling, and waving happily, as she sees him coming. "Hey sweetie, this is a hoot." She advises him.
"Cap'n darndest thing." Megan begins, as Steph stops firing.
"This giant squid, surfaced, and we thought it was attacking." "We fired, it grabbed the cannonball, and began juggling it honest." Megan began.
"It's true, the more we fired, the more it juggled captain." Steph ads in.

Storm going to the side looking over it. Just as Serena dives in, from another vessel nearby.
"I see no squid here ladies." Storm admits, wondering if it could be true. He had known the truth of Megan shooting a whale in the tail, when others did not believe it.
"Awwwwww you scared him away!!" Megan sadly announces, as she looks down.
Steph, and Sadie also now looking, all of them seeing the brunette beauty in the water, waving, and calling out to them.
"IN THE WATER!! .. Someone overboard." Storm calls out.
Soon activity increases, even as a very scantily clad Irene rushes on deck.
"Ohhhh Capn's got a girlfriend.... Capn's got a girlfriend !!" Lil Sara and Laurie Breeze, begin to tease.
The wonderful, fun loving brat sisters, seeing Irene wearing one of his shirts.

Sadie slipping up against his side. "Ummmm so when are you going to invite me to your cabin sweetie?" Sadie asks, her pretty eyes, catching his gaze.
Storm could not deny, Sadie was a beautiful woman. Add to that her eyes, just seemed to have the power to draw you in, make you want to make her happy. Face, and very sleek sexy body. Sadie easily, was worth considering, as a companion in many ways.
Storm wondering how Kayla would decide to kill him. Once she got to see, some of the sexy and snarky new pirates added to his crew.
Now all hands turning out onto deck. As they fish a very stunning, sopping wet Serena from the sea.
As they finish arriving in port.
The firm mounds, of Serena's large breasts. Clearly defined, through her sodden, and now see through white top.
Her only other garment, something flimsy, and thin covering her womanhood, and very little of her toned ass.
"Permission to come aboard?" She asks, standing dripping, shivering, and a vision of beauty.

Across the way, he can see the angry and deadly glares, being sent towards her. Yet another castaway, he was taking a chance on.
Yet he could see, to turn her away, would likely be the death of this gorgeous woman.
Birgitte, and the scavengers crew frustrated, and angry. They knew the other ship had them so outgunned. Some of it's crew standing already at cannon ready to fire.
Serena had escaped, yet they would wait for another day, and another time.
"Welcome aboard the BloodStorm." Serena's heart surging as she hears it.
If this truly was the ship of name, and her captain. At least for now, she was safe.
"Ummmmm talk about an ass for groping.." Megan murmurs, as Serena stands very near nude before them.
"What.... the chick has a nice ass." She ads, as Serena blushes, as more comments about her fine body, and lovely face come her way.
"This pirates ass, willing to do your bidding if you will have her on board." Serena offers.

"Damn, talk about a pirate buffet, I'd have her on board, below decks or undercover." Sadie's snarky comment, has the crew snickering, and giggling.
Storm nods, as Serena breathes a sigh of relief. That helps show, just how firm her breasts are.
Not to mention, the effect when she inhales again.
"Hey Cap'n how about I slip these into a wet tee?" Marlies tosses in.
Storm loving the idea of the buxom blonde beauty in a wet top, alongside of Serena.
Marlies playfully jiggling her own impressive assets. As she catches him looking her way.
"Someone get our new shipmate some dry clothes, and let's get to anchor." "Business comes first, then some drinking after." Storm proclaims, to shouts and cheers from his crew.
One more unknown lady on his ship. Yet seeing how well it was working for him so far. He could not deny, fate was giving him one very impressive crew.

Michelle was dwelling on Joey. The woman haunting her dreams, and thoughts. For some reason, the wild untamed woman, got Michelle's juices flowing. Michelle dreaming of tearing into her fist, nail, and claw.
Yet also of stripping her, and laying her in Michelle's own bed. Tender caresses, and soft wet kisses. Shared between the two rivals, and maybe lovers.
Josephine McDonald, was a mystery that Michelle's future would unravel in time.

Now Michelle was standing on the deck of a very familiar vessel. It was anchored in a bay she did not recognize.
Then her heart pounded, and tears welled up in her eyes.
Standing by the one side up ahead of her. Facing away, looking out to sea.
"Father ...?" Michelle asks, taking a tentative step towards him. Fearing the wrong move or word, would make him disapear.
As she moves closer, he turns, and smiles at her, opening his arms for her.
With a muted cry of joy, she rushes, and throws herself into his arms.

"My beloved daughter, you look well." He informs her softly, as tears stream from her eyes.
"Michelle I am proud of you, the woman you have become." He ads.
"How... you can't be here?" She asks, waiting on his reply.
She thought of him every day, he had always shared wonderful things with her. Including the love of open sea, and being a pirate.
"I can't stay long, yet you needed to know some things." He begins, letting her cling to him.
"You are on the right path." "Storm is a good man, as pirates can go." "He will honor his word, returning the Southern Cross to you." "Yet it may cost him his life." Captain Miles informs her.

Michelle's heart seizes, she desperately wanted her heritage from her father. Along with memories, it was what she had left of him.
Yet as far as she could tell. Storm had been truthful with her. The fact he would make this happen. Made her like him even more. Yet she did not want to be his death.
Her eyes questioning her father for more.
"Find him, let him know he has seen the sign of the Southern Cross." "He knows the way, if he searches inside himself."
"Yet also warn him, the only way he can defeat the dark bloody one." "Is to fight from his heart." "Not from greed or power, will victory be gained."
"Michelle .. I will see you once more upon this plain." "We will be reunited some day, yet you have much to do here first."
An embrace, and soft kiss to her forehead. As Michelle begins waking from her dream.
"I love you dad." She whispers. "I love you also Michelle." She hears whispered back on the wind.
Michelle lays dwelling on his words. She had much to do, finding Storm part of them.
He would honor his words to her. Yet doing it, may prove to be his finish, before the end of this ordeal.

BustyTiffany woke, to having water splashed over her naked body. The new crew of her ship laughing, and taunting her.
Nearby Suneha also awoke, gasping, and wet. Her blouse, and skirt clinging to her.
Kim K grinning, as she motions for the crew to be silent.
"Ladies.........  slave scum or my bitches if you prefer." "Give us some entertainment, FIGHT!" Kim intones, as Tiffany and Suneha look at each other.
"FIGHT... FIGHT... FIGHT.." The crews chants going up around them.
Naked and dripping wet, Tiffany rises to her feet. Suneha had betrayed her once more. Helping make Tiffany captive.
Now as Suneha also rises to her feet. Her thoughts going to her own betrayal and capture by the K sisters.
Once more, these two gorgeous ladies, would catfight!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 06:08:08 AM »

The Auburn Snatch was wet, and gently bucking, then lowering. As it made it's way out of harbor.
Kayla had heard, something being said, about Milla Jovovich, being captive. Yet no sign of the deadly warship captained by her, was to be seen in port.
Kayla had liked the feisty captain willing to side with pirates. Before it got to far out of port. Sexy Kayla, was over the side, and looking to find out more about the mentioned beauty. Her rendezvous, with Storm, to be delayed even longer.
As her mother's pirate ship heads out to sea. Kayla not knowing, that very near, was also her own deadly rival.

The fortress slightly inland, and it's dungeons. Being the most likely place for her to find the answers, as well as peril of her own.
Jessika unaware of her daughters departure, has her ship steering a straight course. While Jessika begins to meet, with LexiBabe, Rama, and Becky Stroud below decks.

Sadie was pouring over some of the maps, and charts Storm had lent her. Sadie sassy, snarky and very lovely. Was also gifted as being one of the best map makers on the seven seas.
Storm had taken her in, and given her a task. Sadie fully desiring to help him relocate, the mystery ship, he thinks he caught a glimpse of, some time ago.
Pirate Megan, and Starbear Steph, had tried to talk Sadie into some mischief, with the brat sisters Laurie Breeze and Lil Sara.
Yet Sadie felt she was close to something had asked to be left out. The others had pelted her, with some sort of soft, fluffy, good smelling bits of something. Before Megan declaring it was time for popcorn to be strewn upon the poopdeck. Leading the others away, intent on welcoming Marlies, and Serena to the crew properly. In the best intended, mischief making way.

IreneCatfighter was stalking her intended prey. The man was softly snoring, while asleep. Irene was dressed in a simple skimpy pair of panties, and a loosely buttoned blouse. She had been asleep in her own quarters. When waking from an unpleasant dream. Deciding to surprise him, making him do as she wished.
"This was going way to easy." Irene thinks, as she grins, holding her knife in her hand. Stepping carefully, while the ship pitches and rolls gently, beneath her bare feet.
Irene smiling wider, pleased with herself, as she bends over him, hand moving to position the knife, making him her captive.
Irene was beautiful, brunette, and totally surprised, as she feels his hand, press a different knife, to her taut belly.
"Would yee care to explain?" Storm asks, having been awake, yet feigning sleep, after the door had been opened and closed behind her.
"Did I wake you captain?" Irene asks, with a devilish gleam in her eyes. Then gasps as his hand moves, the knife slicing the button off, holding her blouse together.

Irene lowers her own knife, before opening the garment fully, and letting it drop to the ground.
"I was wondering if you were lonely captain." Irene says softly. As she moves onto his bed with him.
Storm realizing the brunette beauty, probably was having more nightmares, from her mistreatment by another.
Not forcing her to say anything, while welcoming her no words needing to be said.
Irene warm, her lips enticing, as she brushes them against his.
Irene moaning softly, as she finds him quickly aroused by her. Even as his fingers gently caress, and fondle her firm, well formed breasts.
His knife now set aside as well, as Irene removes her own panties. Before slowly sheathing his manhood, inside of her newly aroused sex.
Irene working her body to his, offering her proudly thrust breasts for his kisses. His tongue fully stimulating her nipples erect.
Then the licking, and sucking on her hard nippled tits, as Irene joins her body fully with his. The motion, of the ship at sea. Seeming to help combine their own movements, even better.

Irene enjoyed being this hot, and wet. Her bad dreams, changing to more restful nights. One thing that the captain seemed to do nicely. He was a pirate, yet he had a caring heart. Storm willing to stand up for, and fight for his crew.
Irene feeling him move inside of her. Unlike the vicious brute she had sailed with before. He only took from the ladies, when willingly offered. Irene could have left ship, after escaping her predicament. Yet she found, she was willing to fight for him. For now this was where she needed, and wanted to be.
Irene was moving very close, to enjoying a welcome release. When the door opened, closed, and someone crashed into something.
"Hey captain, you awake, think I found something." Sadie's voice softly calls out.
"You know, having it this dark, makes it hard for a gal to see anything." Sadie continues, as she bumps into something else, before stumbling against the bed.
"I think I need new locks on that door, everyone just walks in." She hears Storm say, even as her hand encounters a warm, firm tit.
"I don't know captain, since she is interrupting, maybe she should join us." A woman's voice teases, as hands gently grasp her, pulling Sadie onto the bed.
"Eeeep ... Capn's got company." Sadie gasps out.

Sadie had come to ask him a few questions about the island he remembered.
Now all thought of maps, and charts fleeing her mind. As hands begin to quickly remove her clothing. Sadie being kissed, and caressed, as soon she is enjoying the attentions of both, as her sexy figure lays nude on the bed.
Sadie's nipples soon so very hard, her womanhood wet, and willing.
Irene so close to climaxing, Sadie soon ready as well. "Mmmmmmm Cap'n sweetie, x marks the spot." "You found Sadie's treasure!!" The beautiful young blonde gasps, and moans, as she enjoys a very pleasing release, and climax.
Irene soon joining her in satisfaction, as they make sure to complete the captain as well.
"No one better fire of those damn cannon before noon." Storm announces, as all three drift into restful slumber.

Captain LisaFights, was feisty, gorgeous, red haired, and willing to fight. Her long legs standing firmly, ready to help her hold her ground.
Lisa wearing a very thin blouse, and a skimpy skirt, The skirt slit along the one side, giving her lush, long legs room to move freely.
Across from her stood a slender, long legged blonde, dressed in an equally skimpy and revealing outfit.
"You ask to many questions slut, think I need to drop your sails for yee." The blonde informs Lisa, as the crowd opens up, to give them room to fight.
Lisa had entered the dark gloomy tavern, in search of information.
Now it looked like she had a fight on her hands. Lisa's face becoming even more beautiful, as she smiles. Her fingers flexing, as she begins to circle the blonde.
"I think your all hot air bitch, but willing to give you a go." Lisa replies back.
"I think you will make a wonderful captive slave whore." The blonde spits back, before moving to attack Lisa.

Storm is roused by of course cannon fire, then yelling and saints knew what else from on deck.
"I am going to make them start buying their own damn powder and balls." Storm fumes, being brought out of sleep. Yet enjoying feeling the bedding still feeling warm, from Sadie and Irene's presence.
The two having woken, and slipped away, to try and keep tongues from wagging.
Storm quickly throwing on something to be decent, before rushing out on deck.
Irene and Sadie sat bound naked, back to back on deck. Lil Sara, and Laurie Breeze, whooping, and dancing in circles around them. Some kind of bird feathers, sticking up out of their hair.
The lovely brat sisters, acting like some island savages.
Steph standing by the cannon recently fired. As Megan grins and salutes Storm.
"Captain ready to sacrifice the virgins, to get our squid to come back!!" Megan gleefully announces.
"Prepare to make them walk the plank." "Hey I like Sadie, as much as any of you." "Yet we need to have our cannon juggling mascot back." Megan ads, as others comment in.

"Quiet on deck, and what in the name of Davy Jones locker, are these light colored, puffy yellow pieces all over deck?" He asks, as Sadie manages to pop another into her mouth, happily chewing on it. Even while being threatened with getting tossed overboard.
"Listen you twit, I am not a virgin, ask your captain!!" Irene blurts out.
"Arrrrrrr ..... Looks like we need to just toss the blonde." Megan offers, eyes moving to Sadie.
The pretty young blonde blushing slightly.
Megan lifting up her eye patch, to gaze with both eyes towards Storm. "Holy monkey nuts on a string Cap'n." "How is your beloved pirate Megan, to summon our sea squid mascot, if you don't leave any virgins?" Megan asks.
"Besides, I think they both look sexy, you could have shared with your fave first mate dont'cha know?" Megan ads.
Neither Irene or Sadie had been of that nature, when coupling the night before. Yet that was no ones business but theirs, to his thinking.
"I am soooooo kicking her ass." Sadie says, as Irene informs her to wait her turn.

Storm is about to heatedly speak to some of his crew. When off to the side of the ship. He sees what could be a giant squid, with seaweed, clinging like a pair of pants to it. Long tentacles, grasping some of the fluffy yellow puffs, bobbing on the sea. Before heading back down to the depths again.
All other eyes turned towards him, away from the sight.
"Free the prisoners, stand down on guns." "Megan to my quarters, and stop singing Capn's got a girlfriend." He begins as Megan turns to her audience again.
"Yeahhh you do that, and baby, it's more than just friends, heee hee hee." She says making motions of fingers sliding into a hole, with her hands.
"Yipes ...... You heard the captain make this ship ready to sail ....." Megan calls out, feeling Storm very close behind her.
"We are sailing ..." A few call out.
"Well darn it, clean it up, I gotta taste test the capn's rum." "I can't do everything around here." Megan states, turning to quickly try and escape. Tripping over a bucket formerly filled with popcorn. "Holy flea farts, a girl could get killed on this dirty deck." Megan announces as snickers come from around her.

"Yee heard Megan, clean this mess up, and for god's sake, get me some rum!!" Storm calls out.
The crew moving to follow orders, after enjoying some mirth, and laughter for the day.
Irene giving him a quick kiss, before heading to get dressed.
Megan bumping against Sadie's leg, while scrambling to get up. Sadie admiring Megan's nice ass. Before putting a foot to it, and gently shoving the lovely fun loving brunette back down.
"I think I found something on the map sweetie, care to spend some time with Sadie?" Sadie asks, as Megan gets back to her feet.
Starbear making a face, sticking her tongue out. Megan returning the gesture. Before realizing, Steph was behind Storm, while Megan was facing him.
Starbear sxxxxxxxing her duty done. As she turns, to begin cleaning the recently fired cannon.
Megan left standing, tongue out, and blushing.
"Yep rum coming, tastes like rain." Megan manages to think up, before rushing off. Before taking a chance of upsetting Storm more.
He loved pirate Megan dearly. Yet even Megan knew, when it was time to stop the antics for awhile.

Sara, and Laurie Breeze, heading off together as usual. While discussing scalping Marlies or Serena. Since they did not get to toss anyone overboard.
Storm trying not to let his eyes linger on Sadie's pleasing nude figure. Sadie was lovely, and now he was seeing her in all her glory.
"You get dressed, I'll bring the rum, and breakfast." Storm offers.
Sadie forgetting at the moment, she was sans wardrobe shrieks, and tries hiding behind him. She had a beautiful body, yet was not used to showing it off, to an entire ship's crew.
Storm taking something offered by Sarah, the beautiful red haired pirate, pickpocket, and possible princess.
Draping it around Sadie's sexy figure. Sadie giving him a quick kiss, before heading off.
Maybe he was one step closer, to finding Michelle's heritage, and father's ship for her.

As Storm began going through the start of the day. The ill Wind sailed on.
Michelle was enjoying a very interesting dream, herself and Josephine McDonald.
The stunning brunette dreaming about her rival. While not knowing, Joey was aboard another ship. Sailing the sea, in pursuit of Michelle.
The two lovely ladies, heading for a reckoning together very soon!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 05:37:42 AM »
Wonderful ! Well thought out and sensuous.I love this !

Whyyyyy thankee Pirate Irene !!
Three day weekend coming up ... Hope to kick this into gear .... several catfights due to get going ...  So nothing gets in the way.. Hope to get a few chapters written and sailing into here..

Storm

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 03:52:12 PM »
Best Pirate story here :)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2014, 09:24:47 AM »
Oooh, Stormy, you know reading about myself in your sexy stories always make me wet - tee hee!  ::) :P :D

hugs
Kayla

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2014, 08:42:36 PM »
Part8A  Rivals begin to meet

Irene was arching her sensual body, moaning softly, with content. The lovely pirate, had waited until the crew had gone to sleep. After the BloodStorm had made port.
It was still dark, in the early morning. As Irene had made her way, into the captain's quarters.
Captain Storm had come awake, with the soft mounds of Irene's bared breasts. Gently pressing against his chest then, to his lips.
Soon her nipples thrust fully erect, as he pleasured them. Warm wet licks and kisses being traded.
The ship gently rocking at anchor, as they became one.

Waves of orgasmic release, surging through her body, as he nuzzles her left breast. The two having changed places. First Irene had been on top. Now she lay beneath, as he began to cumm inside her wet, pleasured pussy.
Irene wanted to cry out, while savoring how wonderful she felt right now. As her womanly juices, mingled with his. Yet she did not want to draw attention to his cabin, making the noise she wanted to.
Irene slowly lowering back to the bed, feeling very safe, and satiated.
Then Irene cries out, as the door to the captain's cabin bursts open, and two lovely young pirates burst in.
"Great idea for selling our own brand of rum ... Whooooooaaaa, Hey Irene got a little captain in ya?" Sadie says, before snickering.
"Holy naked wench, Irene looks to have all of the captain in her, hee hee heee." Megan ads gleefully.
"Sorry captain, though I think Serena could use a stripping and savoring." "Think we got trouble ashore, some of our crew did not come back from leave." Pirate Megan ads.
"You keep boinkin the babe, we'll see to matters." "SADIEVILLE is going ashore, expanding her kingdom, and kicking booty!!" Sadie ads.
Before two very beautiful, young mischief makers, turn, back out, slamming the door behind them.
"Saints and gods preserve us." Storm mumbles, still enjoying the feel Of having the warm, firm mounds of Irene's breasts heaving against his chest.
There was no way, he could simply allow ship's crews fate, to be left alone to them.
Soon he would be dressed, and unknowingly to him, heading into deadly danger, and a trap well laid.

Princesses Ragini, and Mohua had risen early, to talk together. As well as enjoying some rituals of the day together.
The two dusky skinned beauties, having satisfied some needs. Now began hearing, of missing crew members.
As well as seeing Megan, Sadie, the Brat sisters Sara, and Laurie. With a few others heading off to shore.
Just before Ragini drew in a hissing breath of surprise, and extreme displeasure.
Mohua's dark eyes widening, as she follows her companions gaze.
Another ship was at anchor, and the flag gently flapping in the predawn light. Was giving them fair warning, to gather their blades, and rush to join the party ashore.

Sarah, was one of the most beautiful red heads, anywhere in the world. As crew had been given leave.
They had been warned to stick to one tavern, as opposed to the Bloody Tide. Rumours had been told, about how fellow pirates, went missing or woke up penniless, after visiting it.
Some maybe shanghaied to sea, on other vessels. It was also guessed, they fed the fishes, after being robbed, and dumped lifeless at sea.
Sarah had been wanting to get back to the safety of the ship. Having enjoyed some fun, while at the Briny Brew.   
Sarah wanted to be warm, and safe in her own berth. She was new to the crew, yet found herself enjoying being accepted.
She had been nervously counting to herself, as she went along the narrow streets. "Easy as Candy, 1,2,3." She would say softly to herself. While this time not needing to pickpocket to make her way.
For now her belly, and heart had been warm, and filled.
The buxom blonde Marlies, had excused herself, seeing Sarah leave. Having enjoyed herself, she decided to accompany the pretty young redhead back to the ship.

Marlies had been torn, as she followed Sarah, behind and slowly catching up. When some rough looking men, cornered Sarah, and began forcing her to head to the Bloody Tide.
If she took to much time, getting back to the Brew. Sarah might never be seen again by them.
Marlies was not going to abandon the red head, to that kind of fate.
Marlies quickened her steps, being sure to boldy enter, after Sarah was made to go inside.

Now Marlies sat bound in a chair. Her top torn open, her large breasts heaving naked, in all their glory.
A buxom brunette wench, savoring pouring oil, down across Marlies exposed chest. Marlies nipples budding, as the liquid wets, and makes the large mounds of her breasts glisten.
"You'll be my private whore, captain says so." Glenda says, licking her lips. While beginning to fondle Marlie's pert, eye catching assets.
Others had gathered around Sarah, as she trembled, yet was willing to fight. Sarah having used her nails to claw several of them, when they got to close.
Yet now, one was taking joy, in opening her top, one cut away button, at a time.
Sarah's breasts soon bared. While not as large as Marlies ladies. For her height, and size. Sarah was very well put together.
Sarah's breasts a very pleasing size, while being very firm, and proudly thrust.
The dangerous man smirking, as his blade begins to press, and draw a thin line of blood, from her right tit.
"TAhhhh Dahhhh .. Whooo hooo party is here!!" Megan announces, as they arrive, making plenty of noise as they burst in.
Sarah's heart pounding with joy, as now more than ever, she knew she had been accepted as part of the crew.
They had noticed her missing, and had come looking for her, as well as Marlies.

Megan puffs up her chest. Sadie winking at Sarah, while others gazed at the exposed chests of Marlies and Sarah with admiration.
Megan seeing they would be very outnumbered if trouble started. Began trying to bluff her way through this.
Pirate Megan had some of the perkiest breasts, that ever sailed the seven seas.
As her group moved closer, to their captive shipmates. "You never know when you will find yourself in one of these topless joints." Megan says, while starting to swagger, as if having to much to drink. Megan opening her own top, still moving closer to Sarah and Marlies.
All eyes moving to her, as she turns, and mischief  in her eyes, yanks open Sadie's top as well.
Sadie caught off guard, as her own firm, perky tits get exposed before the onlookers.
Megan bumping her hip against Glenda's, as she takes the bottle of oil from her.
"Mmmmmmmmm tasty tit's, Sadie snacks, best way to begin breakfast." Megan announces, before pouring some of the oil, down and across Sadie's basically perfect pair. "Play along, we start fights, and get away with them during the riot." Megan offers as a quickly grasped at plan.

Sadie's perky breasts glistening, as she smacks Megan's hands away from them. " 
"I prefer Megan munchables, myself you breakfast tart." Sadie replies back, yanking the oil from Megan's hand, before dousing some of it over Megan's firm breasts.
Megan takes it back, wetting Sadie's girls again. "Sadie snacks, you snarky slut!!" Megan ads in, before starting to shove Sadie.
"Megan munchables."  "Sadie Snacks."  "Megan munchables." They begin going back and forth, now slapping, and smearing oil across each others lovely, now glistening tits.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy what about Marlies mounds or Sarah's savories?" Sadie puts in, as they turn, and begin to head towards the captive duo.
Megan managing to toss oil, across the heaving mounds of Sarah's exposed breasts.
Sadie knocking the bottle away, and turning Megan to start the fight.
Just as a slender, yet deadly blade slices the air between them.
"I think we spit these two, and see what juices come out of them." The man recently having sport with Sarah states.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh nail cleaner." Sadie says, quickly recovering to smile, before turning the blade, to use to clean her finger nails.

The man and his crew stand stunned, as the lively duo, begin trying to distract with attitude. Megan saying a silent prayer, hoping reinforcements would be showing up soon.
If not, maybe the entire group with her, would find themselves captive or swimming with the fishes.
"Hey what about buttered bread?" Lil Sara asks, as she tosses a questionable piece of old bread towards Megan.
Megan catching it, then accepting a piece of butter, from Laurie Breeze. Begins trying to smear butter on the blade, while running the bread across it.
"I found some snacks, here Sadie, try some." Starbear ads in, tossing a bag to Sadie.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh popcorn!!" Sadie exclaims with pleasure, as she opens the bag, taking a handful out. Many historians not realizing what pirates thought of before anyone else. "Great party want some?" She asks offering it to the man holding the blade.
His face becoming redder, with his growing anger.
"These pirate tarts maybe had lovely tits, yet they were mocking him!!" "No one dared make sport of him, his blade made sure of that.
With a quick motion, he cleaves through the piece of bread, Megan getting her hand out of the way barely in time.
Then the blade seems to blur, as Sadie is soon holding the bag, as the bottom is sliced away.
Just before the deadly tip, rests against the mound of her left breast. Just beneath her glistened, and distended nipple.
Megan's eyes widening, as she knew one wrong word, and Sadie was going to be run through!!

"I swear, no one ever invites this captain, to the best early morning bashes." Megan hears a very welcome voice joining in.
"I think that be one of the most pleasing breasts to nuzzle, and suck on." "Kindly remove your blade, no damage to the lasses, pleasing tit." Storm requests, unaware of the deadly smirk. Showing on the man's face, as his trap, was now in full effect.
He takes twisted delight, in breaking the skin of Sadie's breast. Drawing just a bead of blood, that mingles with the oil, on the pert breast.
"Yee leave the lass be, one more move like that." "I will run yee through, back to me or not bastard." Storm proclaims, ready to fight for Sadie, Megan or any of his crew.
His eyes becoming livid with rage, as he sees Sarah's firm breast also wounded by the man.
Storm had assured the lovely red head she would be safe on his ship. Her eyes showing relief, that he was here. Along with more of the crew, evening the odds.
Marlies not bloodied, yet bare breasted, and bound.

The man whirls to face him, while adding a subtle cheat. Letting his blade lightly slice, against Storm's right side. Before any official battle had begun.
Ragini and Mohua, clearing steele, as they recognize the man smiling confidently facing Storm.
Other blades are cleared, as his crew move to face against the lovely princesses.
Darko Castillo, the Spaniard stood facing Storm, his blade ready, and his confidence high. He had  already drawn blood, from the pirate captain.
The Bloody Tide was looking to become even more bloody.
Ragini and Mohua hoping to slip closer. Together one of them with Storm stood a chance of gaining victory. Though they had grown to respect him. Neither princess felt alone he could win.
Yet Darko kept deadly swordsman part of his crew. It likely would fall to them. To keep any of those sparring partners of Darko. From sliding a blade, into Storm's back.
Darko was maybe the best with the blade, anywhere in the world. Yet he was not above, gaining victory by ambush.
Darko salutes Storm with his blade. As Storm tries to return the gesture. Darko lunges, while laughing. His blade barely turned aside, from the sneak attack.
Blood already showing, from the captain, as eyes look eagerly on. This possibly being Storm's last fight.

Megan and Sadie, begin catching the eyes of other shipmates. "Breakfast is served bitches!!" Megan cries out, as she begins grabbing and flinging food everywhere.
"Welcome to Sadieville sluts!!" Sadie ads, as she and the rest of the crew begin joining in.
Sarah moving, as they make sure to surround her, making her part of the group. Marlies smiling, as they free her from her bonds. The buxom blonde, rubbing her wrists, as she glares at Glenda.
Chaos erupting all around.
Even as Darko Castillo, and captain Storm. Begin a deadly dance of blades, and possibly death, in the bloody Tide tavern.

Suneha grins, as she kicks BustyTiffany in her side.
Captain Tiffany naked, dripping wet, and prisoner on her own ship the Bondage.
Kim and Khloe K admiring the water glistening on Tiffany's bare skin. Some of it beading, then dripping from Tiffany's engorged nipples. Even as she heaves herself to her hands and knees.
The dark haired, sensuous Suneha soaking wet as well, yet dressed in a light colored blouse, and dark skirt.
Suneha had plotted with the K sisters to take over the vessel. Suneha thinking it would make her captain again.
Yet herself betrayed, she found herself captive as well.
Now they had to fight, for the amusement of their captors.
Suneha pulling one long shapely leg back, for another kick. Even as Tiffany turns, grabbing the leg, and twisting it.
Suneha crying out, as Tiffany rolls over, jerking the leg, and working to pull Suneha down onto the deck with her.
Crew members cheering them on, as Suneha gasps, as air is driven from her body. As it falls, and strikes the deck.Tiffany scrambling, and diving onto her rival.
Another bucket of water sloshing them both. As Tiffany clenches together with Suneha.
Buxom blonde Tiffany naked in all her glory. While sultry dark haired beauty Suneha. Begin rolling together, hitting, clawing, and entangled fighting on the deck, while many eyes look on.

Michelle was getting closer to meeting back up with Storm. The breath taking brunette beauty, had discovered his ship had been to this port. Not long before her own vessel made anchor.
Now Michelle was in a darker area, of the large noisy tavern.
Michelle enjoying some drink, and land based grub. While keeping her ears, and eyes open for anymore possible clues or information.
Michelle had just ordered another drink, and was not concerned when someone moved closer to her table. Most likely the serving wench, with her drink.
Then something wet splashes against her chest, and begins streaming. Between the well formed, firm mounds of Michelle's lovely breasts.
Her shirt partially opened at the top, as the liquid splashed against, then ran down into her open top.
Michelle's eyes livid, as she turns to curse the tavern wench. Only to find a very beautiful, and wickedly grinning Josephine McDonald stood eyeing her.
Joey's long hair as usual was unkempt. Her own blouse gaping partially open. As she leaned ahead, placing her hands on Michelle's table.
Allowing Michelle a very nice view, down Joey's top. Once more, as she gazed at the other woman's heaving, firm breasts, and lovely face.
Captain Michelle was torn between desires to bed or beat, this sexy woman before her.
Michelle feeling some heat pooling, in her center. As she feels the other woman's eyes roaming her own, sexy figure.
"You are a difficult lady to track down." "I think we have some unfinished business between us whore." Joey says with a smile.
As Michelle calmly washes her food down, with a drink of rum. Before pitching the rest in Joey's face, and down her top.
Rising quickly, as her blood began to surge through her. Michelle was going to get to live out a fantasy, she had been savoring while asleep at night.
She was going to get her hands in the long auburn tinted hair, while catfighting, with Josephine McDonald!!

Offline AddisonM

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2014, 04:21:17 PM »
Neat concept, I like how different people were woven throughout the story.  Looks like an super ending is in the works.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: PIRATES 3 Sandys revenge/ Sign of the Southern Cross Rivals meet 8B
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 10:50:20 PM »
AVAST and apologies ... Time to shiver yer timbers and get this ship sailing again!!

Inside the tavern it was a free for all. Glasses, bottles and bodies seeming to fly everywhere. With catfighting pirates involved. Fists, feet and claws also in motion.
As well as the clang, and clatter of metal blades meeting in duals.

Princesses Ragini and Mohua working as a team, fending off numerous attackers. While Storm was being slowly sliced, and bloodied. By the deadly Spaniard sword master.
Lovely pirate Megan. Was making sure each rum tankard was empty. Before smashing them, over rival heads.
The young beauty, grinning wickedly, while starting to stagger. While still fighting.
Starbear was showing how nicely, she could use her feet, as well as her fists. A spinning kick, and a sound like a cannonball going off. As she sends a larger female opponent, through a service door.

Feisty brat sisters Lil Sara, and Laurie Breeze. Had a length of rope held between them. Again pretending to be Indians. They gave war whoops. As they ran around rivals, tangling them in the rope.
Tripping, taunting, and knocking them down onto the floor.
The rope, courtesy of Marlies now being freed. The sensual, buxom blonde now in the fight. Marlies smashing her large firm breasts, into opponents. Then using her nails, to tear their garments, and rake their tits.

Sexy snarky Sadie, was splitting her time. Between sampling some of the snacks set out. Then smacking, and slapping rival catfighters senseless.

Irene was drop dead gorgeous. As well as a very competent catfighter. Irene's sleek, curvy body. Sailing over the bar top. Into a treacherous blonde. That had begun trying to aim a pistol, at Sadie's exposed back. "I'm the only one, kicking her ass today." Irene informs, as they slam together. Irene taking her to the floor, behind the bar. To continue the fight, the unfired pistol, being tossed into a slop bucket.

The attractive dusky skinned princesses, had almost worked their way to Storm's side. When a few fresh fighters clear steele to challenge them.
Darko Castillo, clearly the more skilled fighter with the blade. While Storm, was fighting, to protect those he cared about. Dark fought for his own ego, and twisted pleasure, at hurting others.
Money, as well as reputation, what he cared about most.
He was pleased with himself. Storm's body showing several thin cut, that blood seeped or dripped from. While he remained untouched.
Darko almost tasting the pleasure of the combat.
Of his many recent opponents. Most of them showing fear of him. Letting his reputation alone beat them.
This pirate captain, was actually making him work up a sweat.
He was not intimidated, yet the Spaniard knew, Storm would soon lose.
Storm coming very close to scoring a slice or stab. Darko managing to counter each of them in time.
Still, he also knew, he needed to end this. He was slowing down a bit himself. It only taking one wrong move, to change the balance of the fight.

Nearby Sarah, also known as candy 1 2 3, was showing some impressive catfighting skills of her own.
Glenda, a much larger catfighter. Was simpering, and ready to plead mercy. As Sarah had beaten, and clawed her nicely.
Now as she grasped for a knife to stab Sarah with. The lovely red head grabs Glenda's hair. Using one of the low bench seats, as a running platform. Sarah uses Glenda's hair, for a hand hold. Turning her body, keeping her off balance.
Then coming down off the bench, using the momentum. To face plant Glenda, in a dumped food platter on the tavern floor.
Sarah's pert chest heaving, as she grins, pleased with her bulldog move, against her rival.

Darko steps back, watching, as some nearby fighters, tumble against Storm's back. Sending him staggering away from Darko briefly.
"Now it was time to take Storm's heart, and his life." Darko thinks to himself. It was well known, how Storm cared about his crew. Many an unsavory pirate laughing, and making fun. That Captain Storm, had so many female pirates on his ship.
While many found out the hard way. Those same ladies, knew how to kick ass by themselves. Not to mention, how fiercely Storm would fight for them, if they needed his assistance.
He was a good captain, knowing when they could fight their own battles.
As well as being ready to step in. When they became out numbered.
As Sarah rises, wiping her hands of food, from the maneuver used on Glenda.
The beautiful young red head turns.
Her eyes widening, as she sees Darko grinning evily, while facing her.
The tip of his blade, darting, to the valley, between her naked, heaving breasts.
He would run her through. Then while Storm was foolishly emotional. Seeing the sexy body, of the red head topple, spurting blood to the floor.
Darko would finish him as well. Then round up, and eradicate his pirate crew once and for all.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: PIRATES 3 Sandys revenge/ Sign of the Southern Cross Rivals meet 8B
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2015, 04:48:17 PM »
AVAST and apologies ... Time to shiver yer timbers and get this ship sailing again!!

Inside the tavern it was a free for all. Glasses, bottles and bodies seeming to fly everywhere. With catfighting pirates involved. Fists, feet and claws also in motion.
As well as the clang, and clatter of metal blades meeting in duals.

Princesses Ragini and Mohua working as a team, fending off numerous attackers. While Storm was being slowly sliced, and bloodied. By the deadly Spaniard sword master.
Lovely pirate Megan. Was making sure each rum tankard was empty. Before smashing them, over rival heads.
The young beauty, grinning wickedly, while starting to stagger. While still fighting.
Starbear was showing how nicely, she could use her feet, as well as her fists. A spinning kick, and a sound like a cannonball going off. As she sends a larger female opponent, through a service door.

Feisty brat sisters Lil Sara, and Laurie Breeze. Had a length of rope held between them. Again pretending to be Indians. They gave war whoops. As they ran around rivals, tangling them in the rope.
Tripping, taunting, and knocking them down onto the floor.
The rope, courtesy of Marlies now being freed. The sensual, buxom blonde now in the fight. Marlies smashing her large firm breasts, into opponents. Then using her nails, to tear their garments, and rake their tits.

Sexy snarky Sadie, was splitting her time. Between sampling some of the snacks set out. Then smacking, and slapping rival catfighters senseless.

Irene was drop dead gorgeous. As well as a very competent catfighter. Irene's sleek, curvy body. Sailing over the bar top. Into a treacherous blonde. That had begun trying to aim a pistol, at Sadie's exposed back. "I'm the only one, kicking her ass today." Irene informs, as they slam together. Irene taking her to the floor, behind the bar. To continue the fight, the unfired pistol, being tossed into a slop bucket.

The attractive dusky skinned princesses, had almost worked their way to Storm's side. When a few fresh fighters clear steele to challenge them.
Darko Castillo, clearly the more skilled fighter with the blade. While Storm, was fighting, to protect those he cared about. Dark fought for his own ego, and twisted pleasure, at hurting others.
Money, as well as reputation, what he cared about most.
He was pleased with himself. Storm's body showing several thin cut, that blood seeped or dripped from. While he remained untouched.
Darko almost tasting the pleasure of the combat.
Of his many recent opponents. Most of them showing fear of him. Letting his reputation alone beat them.
This pirate captain, was actually making him work up a sweat.
He was not intimidated, yet the Spaniard knew, Storm would soon lose.
Storm coming very close to scoring a slice or stab. Darko managing to counter each of them in time.
Still, he also knew, he needed to end this. He was slowing down a bit himself. It only taking one wrong move, to change the balance of the fight.

Nearby Sarah, also known as candy 1 2 3, was showing some impressive catfighting skills of her own.
Glenda, a much larger catfighter. Was simpering, and ready to plead mercy. As Sarah had beaten, and clawed her nicely.
Now as she grasped for a knife to stab Sarah with. The lovely red head grabs Glenda's hair. Using one of the low bench seats, as a running platform. Sarah uses Glenda's hair, for a hand hold. Turning her body, keeping her off balance.
Then coming down off the bench, using the momentum. To face plant Glenda, in a dumped food platter on the tavern floor.
Sarah's pert chest heaving, as she grins, pleased with her bulldog move, against her rival.

Darko steps back, watching, as some nearby fighters, tumble against Storm's back. Sending him staggering away from Darko briefly.
"Now it was time to take Storm's heart, and his life." Darko thinks to himself. It was well known, how Storm cared about his crew. Many an unsavory pirate laughing, and making fun. That Captain Storm, had so many female pirates on his ship.
While many found out the hard way. Those same ladies, knew how to kick ass by themselves. Not to mention, how fiercely Storm would fight for them, if they needed his assistance.
He was a good captain, knowing when they could fight their own battles.
As well as being ready to step in. When they became out numbered.
As Sarah rises, wiping her hands of food, from the maneuver used on Glenda.
The beautiful young red head turns.
Her eyes widening, as she sees Darko grinning evily, while facing her.
The tip of his blade, darting, to the valley, between her naked, heaving breasts.
He would run her through. Then while Storm was foolishly emotional. Seeing the sexy body, of the red head topple, spurting blood to the floor.
Darko would finish him as well. Then round up, and eradicate his pirate crew once and for all.

Always looking forward to another of these from you stormy :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2015, 03:45:37 AM »
Starbear Steph, was enjoying the fight. Her shoes now slid off, as she fought in her bare feet. The lovely blonde pirate, seeming to find better fighting stance, and balance this way.
Smiling, as she sends another opponent, tumbling to the floor.
Her joy short lived, as an over sized, drunken amazon of a woman, spins Steph around. Before belching in her face, and bumping her huge chest, against Steph's proudly thrust, and partially exposed pair.

Steph was not pleased, with the woman's ale soaked breath. Not to mention, the smelly aroma, of what was pressed onto the woman's head. Dark haired, buxom, and slightly overweight.
The woman had been knocked into a table earlier. Now some of the vittles, stood clinging to her head.
Steph catching the aroma, to realize what it was.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yucckkk ... You have cheese on your head, you whore." "I can't stand cheese heads, you drunk bitch!!" Steph informs, before balancing herself on the floor. Then launching an attack, at the larger woman.

Pirates Megan and Sadie. Started enjoying trading places. One kneeling behind a rival. Before the other gleefully, struts up from the front. Grinning, while shoving them backwards. To tumble over the pirate kneeling, bridged behind them.
While scrambling to recover. The mischief making pair, would drop legs, elbows, and at times chairs on top of them.
"Sacrifice the virgins!!" Megan gleefully calling out.
One of the less reputable enemies lands, as they switch places. This time Megan springing the trap from behind. Sadie doing the shoving, before moving to drop, an arm or leg.
"PHewwwwwwwwww Ohhhhhhhhhhh Holy Neptune's spoiled flounder." "This skank is not likely a virgin." Megan complains. As the unsavory tavern wench's legs splay. Spreading an unpleasant, fishy aroma.
"Yuck..... rum break, she's all yours Meggie." Sadie offers, holding her own nose. Against the harlot's well used, unwashed womanhood.

Megan quickly smashing a toppled, empty ale tankard, against the woman. Who had been trying to pull a dagger on her.
Megan moving away. Even as she uses on of her own legs. To shove the unconscious tarts legs back together.
Turning her head, she sees Sadie, tipping a tankard, guzzling some rum.
"Heyyyyy shipmates are supposed to share!!" Megan accuses. Feeling her own throat's dryness.
Sadie looking, as Megan rises, and rushes over. "That and it's PIRATE MEGAN, Captain's favorite first mate, NOT Meggie."
Lowering the tankard, handing it to Megan, smiling, as she does.
Megan giving a cry of delight, as she snatches the tankard.
As Megan upends it, planning to guzzle the rest, not letting Sadie have anymore.
Sadie picks up another tankard. Giggling into it, as Megan completely upends the other one. Finding it is already empty.
"You popcorn poaching, pain in the ass!!" "Cm'ere gimme!! Megan cries out, dropping the empty. before spearing the fresh one, from Sadie's hand.

Sadie quickly reacts, only to bump against Megan's out thrown arm, and hand. Megan trying not to giggle herself this time. As she begins guzzling the rum.
Megan barely holding Sadie back. as she drains this tankard. Except for fun loving mischief, and being a beloved by almost everyone pirate. Megan loved her rum.
"You can't out snark Sadie, in Sadieville, you sloppy drunken squid worshiper!!" Sadie retorts, before  tackling Megan.
The two tumbling to the floor together. In search of more rum. As well as a impromptu catfight, that had to happen.

Buxom blonde beauty Marlies, was moving nicely. The stunning blonde, bringing another opponent, to the floor. Using some leverage, and punishing body punches.
Then working the scrappy rival, into a painful backbreaking hold. The other woman's slender body. Now being bent, in a very uncomfortable way. Across one of Marlies shapely legs, and knees.
Nearby Sarah, has also another opponent down. Face towards the floor. While Candy 123 uses her arms to pull the other woman's legs up, backwards, towards her head. With Sarah sitting down upon her back.
The move some type of submission crab maneuver. Sarah's submission crab finisher. Having the woman tapping the floor, begging for quarter, while quitting the fight.
Unfairly, for history. The move would later be given credit. To some patch of land, called Boston.

Laurie Breeze, and Lil Sara, had begun having great fun. The lovely young duo, finding some of the bung starters. The wooden mallets, used to help tap fresh kegs.
Now savoring being all bratty, and working as sisters in mayhem. They moved among the tables, and overturned chairs.
As soon as feet, not belonging to their own crew got in range.
They would smack them with the mallets. Then give war whoops, before moving on, and counting more Brat sister coups.

Sarah tangles with Glenda, after releasing her opponent, from the submission crab maneuver.
Wiping food, from herself. Glenda just getting bulldogged by Sarah.
The lovely red head turning, to find a blade pointed, and aimed at her chest.
Darko almost salivating. As he almost lusts, for the nubile, topless red head's blood. To wet, and slick his blade.
He was going to impale Sarah. Then finish his duel, with a unfocused, heart torn Storm.

Steph was using her fists, claws and feet very well. The cheesehead was rocking, from a spinning kick, to her side. Some cheese toppling, from her head to the floor.
Steph raking nails across the fully exposed, right breast now.
The larger woman so sure of herself before. Now was feeling pain, from several places.
Steph quickly bringing up a knee, into the woman's soft belly.
As she doubles up, air whooshing from her body.
Steph's bare foot, snaps out. To impact the side of the woman's head.
Her eyes roll up, as she topples senseless to the floor. Her face, falling, into the spilled cheese.
Starbear looks down, grinning.
"That will teach you cheesehead." "Never fuck, with a bear!!" Steph informs her, before moving off, in search of another opponent.

Time seemed to slow, not running as normal. Princess Ragini, cutting through a rival's defense. Princess Mohua's hand grasping for a throwing dagger, strapped to her thigh.
Even as Mohua's blade, opens up the pathway, to Sarah, and Storm.
The capable cat, and sword fighting princesses, both know. Lovely young Sarah, would be dead, before they could reach her.
Darko laughs wickedly, as he lunges, ready to impale Sarah's heaving chest, with his steel.

Yet before his blade can even touch, Sarah's tender skinned figure. Storm lunges, and his blade crashes into Darko's, knocking it towards the floor.
Darko hisses, turning to confront Storm again.
There should have been no way, Storm could have recovered in time to parry his lunge.
Confident as ever. He turns, ready to cross blades.
Then the look in Storm's face, and in his eyes. Begins freezing the blood in his veins.
"Yeee craven bastard." "Yee would use steel, on an unarmed lass?" Storm accuses, and asks through grit teeth.
"Have at thee, you goat humping, son of a bitch!!" Storm roars, then attacks.

All around, fighting begins to stop. As eyes, and ears are drawn to the unthinkable.
Bleeding from several blade wounds. Having been close to death, and defeat.
Storm was back in battle. To everyone's shock, and Darko's dismay.
Storm was fighting, as if he had found a new reserve of energy. His blade flashing faster, than ever before.
Darko giving ground faster, and faster. His eyes widening, as this uncouth pirate. Was breaking through all of his defenses.
For the first time, since he was a lad, first learning the skill of sword play. Darko Castillo was on the defense, and losing!!

Even Pirates Megan, and Sadie begin to pause in their tussle. A rum tankard spilled between them.
Hair having been pulled by each. Sadie shoving a muffin, in Megan's mouth. Megan, shoving popcorn, in Sadie's pretty face.
Both having accused the other, of stealing rum from a fellow pirate.
Now they both sit up on the floor. Lifting downed mugs, and toasting each other. Swilling rum, and munching on snacks.
The way clear before them. Giving them some of the best seats in the house. Like honored guests, not rum drinking, catfighting pirates.

All other sword play had ceased. Princess Ragini, and Princess Mohua. Almost feeling tears well in their eyes.
As what they were watching. Was above and beyond, the teaching they had shared with Storm.
At this place in time, to everyone's surprise.
Captain Storm, was the aggressor, and better with the blade.
The threat to Sarah, breaking something loose inside of him. Now it was like the blade, was simply part of his body.
A collective gasp rose from the onlookers. As Storm broke through, and a light red gash, appeared on the Spaniards cheek.
Storm had bloodied Darko!!

Feeling the warm spurt of his own blood. The usually confident, and cruel Spaniard. Almost wept, and soiled himself.
No one ever had done such a thing to him. He was supposed to always win.
Backing away, raising one hand to his face. The cheek, feeling as if fire burned inside of it.
Storm holding, even as much as he desired to run the wicked man through.
Darko's hand moving from his cheek, to before his eyes, fingers wet with his own blood.
He had become the most skilled blade fighter anywhere. He had become arrogant, and cruel.
Killing trained fighters, as well as unequal, and unskilled fighters. With equal zest.
Now his mind, could not comprehend, how he had lost. He had beaten this pirate captain. He had Storm at his own mercy, very soon.
Something he had done, backfired, Storm surging back. With an almost divine fury. Unbeatable, and unstoppable, at this time and place.
Dropping his own blade. Darko sinks to his knees, whimpering, and begging for quarter.
Knowing, his life, was hanging by a thread.

Storm staggers a few steps. His own blood loss, finally telling. Now that his rage, and berserker fury began to cool.
"Sarah, lass, tis your call." "Run him through or let him slink away?" Storm offers.
Since it was the lovely red head, that had been targeted by Darko.
Sarah looking to Storm. Thanks, and love in her eyes. Again he had come to her defense. Even though he owed her nothing.
Not many, had ever showed such kindness to the lovely young pirate.
Taking a few steps forward. The wicked man that threatened her. Now smiling up at her, trying to gauge how to persuade her to his cause.
Then Sarah gives him a swift kick, between his partially splayed legs.
A cheer, and roar of approval, going up from the gathered crowd. Some of them even Darko's crew.
As he cries out, grasps himself, and topples over writhing in pain.
"Now he can slink away." Sarah says gleefully.
Behind Storm, a final willing antagonist raises a pitcher to hit him from behind.
Irene grabbing the curvacious blonde. Spinning her. Clawing one large heaving tit, with her nails.
As the woman drops the pitcher, to grasp her aching tit.
Irene punches her in the face, sending her to the floor, after putting her lights out.

Storm smiling, as he let's the lovely pirate, move close to his side. "Told ya captain, willing to fight for you." Irene reminds him.
"Let's get you back to the ship Sarah." Storm says, smiling warmly at her.
They had arrived in time, to rescue her.
Maybe not as they would have done, if planned. Yet working out just as well.
Sarah doing some fine ass kicking catfighting of her own.
Sarah moving, to help steady him, with Irene.

"Ahoyyyy ... everyone back to the ship." "Find Megan, and Sadie before they drink the tavern dry!!" He also orders.
Trying not to smile to broadly. As he hears them both snickering, and giggling drunkenly, from nearby.
They had gotten into the fight they had needed to do. Now they were truly catfighting pirate shipmates.
That had now begun to try and out drink each other.
The rescue a success, and everyone heading back to the ship. The lovely young duo, had started drinking as much as they could.
Calling out to each other, how many tankards they had reached.
Heads spinning, and giggling. They began the trip back. Hoisted over shoulders.
"Wish we had more popcorn, it was a great show." Sadie says, then starts giggling again.
I still want Sadie snacks." Megan offers back. Both of them breaking out into more laughter.

Storm was enjoying the looks Irene was giving him. As the sensuous beauty clung to his side.
All of the crew would be returning safely to the ship.
With Megan, and Sadie both passed out drunk. Maybe they could enjoy some private time alone.
He was proud of each and every one of them. From lovely, smiling, bare footed Starbear. To newer members of the crew like Marlies, and Sadie.
They had fought, and won. As crew, as shipmates, as catfighting pirates!
Soon they would be at sea. Rum being shared, and stories being told.
The dusky skinned, beautiful princesses, Ragini, and Mohua, even joining in this time.
There still were many tasks to tend to. From clearing the high seas of treachery. To honoring his pledge, to the sexy catfighting pirate captain Michelle
For now, it was simply great being a pirate!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2015, 03:53:18 AM »
AHoyyy Mateys ...

Thanks for the kind words, about previous tale telling here!

So yee be knowing ..... very soon more coming .. Featuring that Impressive, and sexy Captain Michelle ...
Platinum blonde pirate beauty Captain Tiffany ... Captain FightingLisa, and her lovely long legged self ....

Not to mention ....  that sensual beauty Kayla .... As well as Pirates Serena, Lexibabe, Suneha, Beaten Slut, Becky Stroud, Rama.
Of course.. Megan, Sadie, Brat sisters, StarBear .... Irene .... Sarah, Marlies, and the rest of the crew of the BloodStorm.

Maybe even Captain Alison Rocks, and a visit by Captain Jessika's Auburn Snatch!!

So keep yer eyes peeled, and watching here mateys.. A lot more of this tale to be told Argggggg!!

Now I be hearin Megan, and Sadie giggling. Figure I need to chase them away from the rum again. Before they try anymore virgin sacrifices!! He he he

Storm  
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 03:54:02 AM by stormbolt7 »