News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

PIRATES 3 Sandys revenge/ Sign of the Southern Cross

• 78 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: PIRATES 3 Sandys revenge/ Sign of the Southern Cross
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2015, 07:46:22 AM »
Oooh, as it happened, I just quickly popped by today today to take a peek her, and what do I see: a fresh update by Stormy! Yeah!  ;D :D

Great to see you back entertaining us with your sexy wit!  ;D ;)

hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2015, 06:22:10 PM »
Amazing story, as usual, Stormy! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2015, 05:05:21 AM »
Rivals meet pt 8D

The crew was back aboard the BloodStorm. Those left on ship, hungry and eager. To hear all of the details of the trip ashore.
Some of the crew, getting the ship asail, to put distance between them, and possible further attack.

As wind tickles against, then begins fully filling out the lowered sails. Drinks, as well as food begin to be brought out.
Storm making sure, that pirates Megan and Sadie gently put to bed. So they could sleep off, the slightly drunken state they seemed to giggle. While enjoying.
Others from the crew, getting to brag about their part in the battle.

At the mess, mischief and mild fighting broke out. As Brat sisters Laurie, and Sara. Snuck beneath the long table. With one of the captured wooden bung starters from the tavern ashore.
"Eenie, meenie, miney TOE!!" They would call out before giggling hee hee hee. As it swung down. Onto some unprepared pirates foot, beneath the table. The two moving along, taking turns using it.
After a small melee broke out. The two sneaking back out from under the table. Scoring some left behind food and drinks.
"You know that was such a bratty thing to do." Laurie says playfully, as she holds the mallet behind her back.
"Yeahhh, I keep saying, your SUCH a brat!!" Sara replies.
"Why thank you, such a nice thing to say." Laurie answers back.
"Your a brat as well!" She informs Sara.
The lovely young blonde smiling back. "It's great being a brat!!" They say in unison, before hugging, and giggling.
Then as someone warns, the captain was on his way, and pissed.
The mischief making duo, gather their plunder. To find a quieter place to enjoy them together.

Irene was wincing, as part of her garments. Brushed against, slightly clawed, firm breast. The lovely, curvy brunette. Avoiding the doings at the mess.
Making her way to Storm's cabin.
Irene had begun enjoying spending time there. The nightmares she had endured. Slowly fading away. As she began feeling more safe, and secure.
Storm had been wounded several times. Tended to, and resting after the ship got underway.
Irene smiling, as she hears Serena warning the ones fighting in the mess, about the captain on his way.
Most of the ones fighting, simply blowing off steam. As they had been aboard, and left out of the action.
Irene could not deny, Serena was one of the most beautiful, sexy ladies she had ever seen.
Maybe on some chill foggy night at sea. She could arrange for Serena to join her, in the captains cabin.

Irene's heart beat faster, as her hand stood poised to knock. He needed his rest, what if she woke him?
A few deeper wounds, and they may have lost him completely.
Just as she was about to turn, and walk away. "Something on yer mind lass?" She hears spoken, as he slips from some growing shadows on the deck.
"Sorry captain, I did not know you were not in your cabin." Irene replies softly.
"Just getting a bit of fresh sea air in my lungs." "What can I do for yee?" He ads.
Irene again wincing, as the scratch is aggravated.
Storm catching it, and following her eyes to her heaving chest. Storm gently opens her top slightly.
"Before that gets poison in it, yee better come inside." He advises her.
Soon Irene is sitting before him topless. Storm's eyes admiring, the firm mounds of her proudly thrust breasts.
Even as he gently bathes them. The supple skin soon glistening.
Irene blushing, as she feels her nipples fully distending before him.
Her own eyes, taking note of the bandaged wounds, now she had his shirt off as well.

Every inch of skin he touched. Irene could feel delicious, warmth spread through her being. Some of it seeming to glide down, working lower, and lower. Until her womanhood, began moistening, and warming with need.
Her wounds cleansed, he now began rubbing a lotion over the firm mounds. Her skin glistening, nipples engorged, and enticing.
Irene's hand going to his, holding it lightly, against her well formed tit.
"Be that an invitation lass?" He asks.
Irene hearing the smile, as well as desire in his voice.
While his fingers, begin to caress the held breast. Irene leans in, brushing her lips to his.
Soon, she lays naked, in his bed.
The two of them, trying to be careful of each others wounds. The ship gently rocking on the waters. As he penetrates her ready sex.
The motion of the ship. Seeming to mix just right. With their own movements, as he begins moving inside of her moist pussy.
Time, heeling, and the need for this companionship. Seeming to mingle for them both equally.
The ship heading for anchor at sea. After putting distance between them, and the recently left port.

Irene moans, as they move to the brink together. Then he releases inside of her. Even as her womanly juices squirt, onto his manhood, inside of her.
They continue, sharing of themselves willingly. Slowing, as both enjoy the release.
Soon they lay satisfied, and sleeping pressed together. Their wounds, no longer taking away, from pleasure shared.
Irene snuggled against him. This coming night, she would wake from no fresh nightmares.
While the captain, would be having some interesting ones of his own.

Storm was somehow standing in a tavern. Before him, Captain Michelle was looking stunning.
Pirate captain Michelle, was gorgeous normally.
Now she was topless, glistening, and fighting tooth, and nail with a sexy red head.
The red heads hair flowing around her wild, and slightly unkempt.
Storm wanted to cheer for Michelle, let her know, someone had her back.
Yet even as he admired her beauty, body, and fighting skills. He felt himself lifting from that place.
Almost as if he was a ghost, not flesh and blood at all.

Now he seemed to be looking from land, at a large, dangerous looking vessel. A sense of wrongness, maybe even evil, coming from the ship. As it made it's way, cutting through some small waves, as it went.

Again he moved, this time with sunny skies overhead. It was daylight, in this place.
"I know this place, something special, what is it?" He asks himself.
Then his eyes widen, as he sees the ship laying in the hidden harbor. "The Southern Cross!!"
Storm quickly looking around, trying to fix the location in his mind. Seeking land or sea markers to locate it.
"I think I know where yee be now!" He states, memories flooding back.
"Yee lookin to steal her or honor your oath to my daughter?" A man asks him.
Storm turns, to find himself staring at a smiling, pirate legend.
"I do not have much time, as dawn nears yee will waken." The other pirate declares, while offering him a chair, and tankard of rum.
The small table, sat on soft sand, of a tropical island.
They sit, rum poured, they toast, and share a drink.
"I've been watching you." "I think I can trust yee, to do right by my daughter." "Ware you, cross her, and my vengeance will find you." He warns Storm.

"She be in that fight, right now." Storm learns. "That devil's ship you saw." "That be danger, for my girl, best yee watch for it." "She has made some enemies, while working at your scheme." He ads.
Captain Miles, trying to share much, while finding an ally. That would be willing to aid his beloved daughter, in her quest.
"Now you know where to find my ship, what would you do?" "Will yee honor your word to my daughter or try and steal her for yourself?" He asks, hand to his cutlass.
"I will do everything in my power, to bring Michelle your ship." "That which will become her legacy, from you." "As well as any booty, that remains on board." Storm replies.
Captain Miles laughs, raising his tankard.
"Then may the spirits of the sea guide yee." "Honor your word to my daughter." "Then I may come to yer aid one time, as well." He informs. Before slowly disolving into mist, before Storm's eyes.
Then everything else slowly slips away. Storm seeming to rise up.
The sun glinting off the golden cross, on the ship below.
Soon to be fully resting, Irene's soft warm body, pressed naked against him.
Whether it was a dream, magic or something even more heavenly inspired than that.
With the help of a sober Sadie. He slept smiling. As he was sure, they could find the Southern Cross now.

While Storm slept, and met with dreams and coming portents both good and ill.
In another location, in a tavern.
Pirate captain Michelle, just was getting ready. To mix it up, and start catfighting. With a taunting, and sexy Josephine McDonald.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2015, 05:06:19 AM »
If yee have not guessed it ... Next chapter ... Captain Michelle.. WILL be catfighting!!

Previous post, showing her rival!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2015, 03:50:41 AM »
Rivals pt 8E

Michelle felt the wet liquid, stream over, and between her firm tits. The brunette beauty, feeling her nipples hardening.
As much from the wetting, as the thoughts of the coming close contact, with Joey.

Joey, was also wiping away, some of the thrown rum, from her lovely face. Stepping back from the table. The red head, letting her vision clear fully.
Is not prepared for Michelle's speed.
Before she knows it. Michelle has a hand full of her hair, yanking her head forward, and slamming it, against the table.

Other patrons in the tavern begin taking notice, cheering, and placing bets.
Joey dazed, as Michelle spins her, shoving her backwards, onto the table top. The plate for her food, skidding off, to land on the floor.
Michelle smiling, as she grabs Joey's blouse, ripping it open. Before backhanding the red heads, exposed, firm tits.
Like Michelle's own, Joeys nipples distended.
Joey crying out, as Michelle grabs her left, hard nippled tit. Then begins to twist, and squeeze.
"You should know, not to interrupt, the captains meal, you whore!!" Michelle informs, as she twists some more.
Joey's arms, and legs flailing. As she tries to ease the pain to her tit.
As she thinks she is in full control.
Michelle is taken by surprise. As Joey's leg, hooks around her, pulling her forward, and off balance.
Joey quickly tearing Michelle's blouse open. Briefly admiring, the firmness, shape and size of Michelle's heaving breasts. Before raking her fingernails, down along the right one.

Michelle cries out, releasing Joey's breast, to tend to her own. Joey grabbing long brunette hair. Jerking Michelle further off balance. Then working a knee in between them, to shove Michelle away.
Cheers, as well as cries of dismay going up. As bets having been placed on both lovely ladies.
Joey lurches up from the table, to charge at Michelle.
The two clench together. Glistening bare breasts, pressing together.
As fists, and claws, try and pound against exposed bellies, and breasts.
Michelle whoooshing out air, as Joey connects with her midsection.
As Joey pulls back to hit her again. Michelle uses her legs, to drive Joey, back into some chairs.
The chairs scooting, then one toppling over. Soon with cries of dismay. The catfighting duo, go tumbling over the downed chair, to the floor.
Roars of approval, going up from the crowd. Drinks being slammed home or spilled. More wagers being made.
As these two, unleashed, gorgeous hellcats go at each other.
Legs now in play as well. As they roll back and forth. Blouses being fully stripped. As they try to gain position on the other.
Blood, and passion rising. As more skin, presses against skin. Some of the garments, on their lower regions, now being torn as well.

Michelle pleased, as she lands two hard hits to Joey. One to the red heads side. The other, a hard shot, between the mounds of Joey's heaving breasts.
Joey wheezing, gasping for air. As Michelle lifts her head, by her long hair. Ready to try and knock her out.
As she draws her arm back, to throw the punch.
Joey's hand, grasps a spilled plate. Soon it is swinging, to land against the side of Michelle's head, dazing her.
Joey easily, bucking Michelle off.
"Time to take your place of command, you slut!" Joey taunts, as Michelle tries to clear the cobwebs from her head.
Joey stripping her, to only her panties. As Michelle lays, seeming unable to defend herself.
"Mmmmmmm you are a sexy slut, will give you that." "Think I will let you lick me, after I make you my personal whore." Joey taunts, letting her hands roam, and caress Michelle's sexy body.
Even as she fully mounts, and pins Michelle down. Rubbing her own tits against Michelle's proudly thrust pair.
Some money begins to change hands, as it looks like Joey has beaten Michelle.

While Michelle was showing, she was smart, as she was beautiful. As Joey taunted, and teased. Michelle was regaining her strength, and clearing her head from the hard hit to the head.
Joey definately proving, she was not beneath rough fighting tactics.
Joey's eyes closing slightly, as she savors the feel of Michelle's body. Michelle smiling, as she quickly begins to buck, and arch her fit form. Joey giving a cry of surprise, as she is soon sent arching up over Michelle's head.
Michelle rolling, and quickly in pursuit.
As they slam together, more chairs, drinks, and a few tables go tumbling. Voices rise in approval, as the fight was back on.
No clear victor yet.
Michelle taking advantage, and stripping Joey, down to just panties. Returning the favor, as they both fight intensely, and hard. Two vibrant sexy women, fighting almost naked.

They tumble along the floor together. Arms, and legs striking or twining. Michelle getting a solid hit to Joey's belly, driving air from it.
As Michelle rises, Joey tries a cheap shot, between Michelle's silky thighs, to her sex. Michelle barely blocking it, with her leg.
Michelle uses Joey's hair, to jerk her off balance. Then brings up a knee, into Joey's side.
Joey kneeling, cries out in pain. Her body bending to the side, trying to ease the ache.
As she does, Michelle releases her hair. Then spins, and lands a spinning fist, to the side of Joey's exposed chin.
Another spin, and Michelle's foot connects.
A cry of amazement, at Michelle's skills. As Joey's eyes roll up slightly.
Joey limp, and knocked out, before she hits the floor.
The tavern erupts, in Applause, and cheers.
Michelle staggering, using a table to steady herself. As she recovers. Her skin glistening, with spilled drinks, and a light sheen of sweat.
Joey laying sprawled at her feet.
Someone handing Michelle a tankard, raising her other hand. Declaring her the victor of the catfight.
Money changing hands, as they watch Michelle down a gulp, to begin relaxing.

Most of the tavern return to their own business and company. Some tavern wenches begin cleaning, and straightening up.
As Michelle tilts, and dumps some rum, down over Joey's prone figure.
The red head jerks, and rouses sputtering. To see Michelle standing over her in victory.
"Now you will learn your place, as my personal ship's slut." Michelle informs her, before helping Joey up.
As they stand face to face. Chests heaving, bare breasts almost touching. A new heat rises between them.
This time, not for fighting. This time, the passion, would be expressed, in the captain's cabin, aboard Michelle's ship. Mutual interest and desire in their eyes. Coming from the contact, and fight with a newly respected rival.
They would fight another day. As not everything would be settled in one fight.
Yet for now, Joey would return with Michelle.
They will test each other again. For now, she was going to learn her place. On Captain Michelle's ship. 

Serena was aching, and tired.The statuesque brunette beauty bruised from some friendly catfighting with shipmates. As well as being lightly struck. By a cask, that had not been properly lashed on deck.
Thankfully, at least for her. Most of the cask had been guzzled by Megan and Sadie. Megan conducting a private meeting, of Queen Megan's court. As she proudly proclaimed, she was not a princess. She had this shit handled.
A few usual suspects, and Serena on duty, trying to pull drunken pirates apart. Before they could roll off deck, into the sea.
Now some of them, below, suffering from a different form of sea sickness.
The ship gently rocking, as Marlies spells her on deck.

"Let me look at that lass." Serena tenses, as her blouse gapes open. The captain, and her cabin mate Irene, now close by her.
Serena relaxing, as he gently opens, and slides her blouse off.
Serena watching, with pleasure. As both Storm, and Irene gaze at, and admire her bare breasts.
Serena's breasts, large, firm, and thrust proudly.
Storm's eyes roam her, taking note of the bruised skin, from the impact.
"Irene, would yee get that liniment, from my cabin?" He requests.
"Maybe we should bring her there instead." Irene replies back. A naughty look on her pretty face.
A thin blanket around her shoulders, and she is led away.

Soon Serena stands in only her panties. As Storm begins to gently bathe her with a sponge, and some water.
Irene teasingly adding a few caresses as well.
Serena feeling her nipples harden. A warmth spreading low, from belly, to between her thighs.
She was newer to the pirate crew.
Yet here she was, being tended to by the captain himself.
The liniment stung lightly at first. Then seemed to begin cooling, and easing her achy body.
"Can she stay the night?" Irene asks, while stripping her own top.
Serena now admiring Irene's exposed figure.
Serena turning to face Storm. Her chest heaving, at a restful beat. She felt very relaxed now.
Yet she needed something else, before she wanted to sleep.

Storm's hand, close, yet not taking advantage of her. Her skin glistening, soft and supple before him.
Serena grasps his hand, guiding it to the firm mound, of her left breast.
"With captains permission, I would like to stay." Serena answers softly. Leaning in, before brushing her lips against his.
Irene smiling, as she lowers down, to pull Serena's panties down.
As Serena steps out of them. Irene begins to kiss, and lick, Serena's exposed clit.
Serena having enough room, between her and Storm. For Irene to slip her head in low.
Now she was stroking Irene's long brunette hair, with one hand.
While guiding Storm's hand along her body, with the other one.

Serena is guided to the bed, and soon lays splayed, in all her naked beauty, and glory.
Irene's sexy figure, revealed as she strips down as well.
Serena moaning, as they begin making gentle love to her. Careful. and mindful of her sore spots.
They soon have her wetly and wonderfully releasing and orgasming on the bed.
The captain, and Irene soon spent, as well.
From the moment, they had become bunk mates so to say. There had been some growing sexual tension, between Serena and Irene. Two very stunning, and sensual beauties.
Now it had been explored, and proving pleasing to both ladies.
Serena also knowing. Even though he had enjoyed the warm, wetness of her offered pussy.
The captain, made sure this time it was mainly all about Serena.
The sensual Italian beauty. Looking to return the favor, in the very near future.
As the ship gently rolls along through the night. Moving closer to more action, and intrigue ahead.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2015, 04:55:42 PM »
WOW! A very hot night on the ship! Captain Storm is a lucky guy! ;)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2015, 07:42:09 AM »
And a good time was had by all....

I'm honored that you included me in your story stormie....thanks and I look forward to more adventures....and maybe I'll provide a few myself :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2015, 08:17:31 PM »
Ladies ...

Thanks to all those kind comments ...  Irene, Serena and Michelle?? OH MY GOD catfighting Pirates are HOT N Sexy!!
NEXT weekend, hope to ROCK this , .... MORE Captain Busty Tiffany .. More Kayla with Milla Jovovich .... and yeahhh very likely Snarky pirate ladies and catfighting!!

Ahooooyyyyyyy .... Raise sails and get your rum and snacks ready!!

Storm

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2015, 09:21:51 PM »
Ladies ...

Thanks to all those kind comments ...  Irene, Serena and Michelle?? OH MY GOD catfighting Pirates are HOT N Sexy!!
NEXT weekend, hope to ROCK this , .... MORE Captain Busty Tiffany .. More Kayla with Milla Jovovich .... and yeahhh very likely Snarky pirate ladies and catfighting!!

Ahooooyyyyyyy .... Raise sails and get your rum and snacks ready!!

Storm

I anxiously await your next wonderful effort stormy!

Bring it on!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2015, 05:42:56 AM »
Pt 8F

Kayla's heart pounded. As she accepted her tongue lashing. Storm's tongue probing her juicy sex. The pirate captain, having captured her, before stripping her naked, in all her glory.
His caresses. Not to mention his licking, and sucking of her nipples. Had them very hard.
He began asking her questions, as he undressed her.
Kayla's skin, slicked with sweat, that he licked. From the mounds of her breasts.
Now he had her laying on his bed. "Why was he asking her so many questions?" She wonders, as he had her sexy body, his to do with as pleased.

Then he was inside of her. Pumping her pussy, with his hard shaft. While he pumped her for information.
From the first time, he had penetrated her mothers Auburn Snatch. Kayla had felt, he was the one for her.
She was arching against him, as her pussy squirts, as she climaxes.
He was asking her about Mila Jovovich, and her vessel. Even as his hot load, spurts into her orgasming pussy.

Kayla's body willingly yielding to him. Their lips pressing together. As they lay entangled, and as one.
Their hearts beating in rhythm, even as he begins pulling away from her.
"Wait don't leave me." She moans, even as her eyes open.

Kayla lay panting, and wet. The room, in the small establishment was small. She lay on her bed. "Mmmmmmmm very soon my captain." Kayla purrs.
As she realizes, she had been massaging herself. A pleasing dream filled climax, hers to enjoy.
She had bided her time. Now when it became night. She would make her way, into the dungeons, to find Mila.
The day had been very humid, on the island.
For now she would bathe. Maybe pleasure herself again. While closing her eyes. So her beloved Captain Storm, would join her again.

The two ships lay at close anchor.
Jessika was beside herself. She wanted to return, to search for her daughter. Yet the buxom red head knew, her ship dare not go back to that port.
Bobbing in the water, besides her Auburn Snatch. The Leather Lady, lay equally at anchor.
Smiling, as she listened to the distraught pirate mother.
A dazzling, buxom redhead pirate prepared to assist.
Alison Rocks ship, had not been in these waters as much. The alliance between them likely not known.
Lovely pirates Lexibabe, Becky Stroud, and Rama standing close by as well.
Soon it was agreed, at slight risk to themselves. These three would act as guides. While likely running into their own rivals.
As they return to port on Alison's ship. As they sail in, searching for Kayla.

Captain Tiffany, was one of the most beautiful ladies, anywhere.
Even now, as she gasped for breath. Naked, soaking wet, aching and bruised. The sexy platinum blonde, had hope.
Nearby cheering Suneha on. Kim, and Khloe K, had not seen what just topped the horizon.
Suneha, soaking wet as well. Suneha's blouse gaping open. Her firm breasts exposed. Her short, clingy pencil thin, black skirt. Soaking wet, yet still on her.
Suneha's chest heaving. Her breasts aching, from where Tiffany had slapped, and squeezed them. Yet she was still ready to fight.
At last busty captain Tiffany was having some good luck. Suneha also was facing her, turned away from the sea.
"Have at thee, treacherous harlot!!" Tiffany cries, before diving into, and against Suneha again. Taking the dark haired beauty, down to the deck.
The ships masts she had seen and recognized. Suneha would have as well.
As Tiffany, and Suneha roll, tit, to tit. Arms, and legs flailing against each other.
Captain Lisa Fights Catsclaws, was heading their way.

Captain Michelle was enjoying her newest acquisition. They would still fight some more. The sensual beauty, that lay naked writhing against her. Josephine's large, firm breasts. Rubbing, and pressed against her own, pleasing mounds.
Michelle had beaten her fairly, in a rough and tumble catfight.
Joey would test her again, in the future.
Yet for now, she was willing to take her place.
Serving under beautiful, Captain Michelle.
As Michelle moans, and climaxes, in her captain's cabin. Joey, gasping, and finishing as well.
As they soon lay skin, to skin, caressing each other.
"Finally, something has gone right." Michelle thinks. Pleased, that maybe this was an omen.
That soon the Southern Cross would be hers, along with her family birth right. Left waiting, in some hidden harbor, by her father.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 07:31:44 AM »
Kayla's heart pounded. As she accepted her tongue lashing. Storm's tongue probing her juicy sex. The pirate captain, having captured her, before stripping her naked, in all her glory.

Hmmm, Stormie, you sure know how to please a woman - great to see this tale resuming - sexy & erotic!  :P :-* 8)

hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2015, 03:53:08 AM »
Rivals Pt8G

Lisa had been searching for some of the answers. Some of the places not the best or safest on the seas.
Captain Lisa was slender, with nice curves, and great legs. The long legged redhead, ready for action.
Her thin blouse, covering her nice sized, firm breasts. The skirt, showing off much of her shapely legs.
Also giving her more freedom, to use those legs.
Nina, was blonde, with long legs. As well as quite a bit bustier. The blonde used to people giving her, all the attention.
Then Lisa had entered. Not trying for anything. Just having a simmering, sensuality about her.
Now the duo stood facing each other. Voices and eyes in the tavern. All turning their direction.
Nina shoving Lisa back. Fingers hooking in Lisa's top.
Lisa not concerned about covering herself. As the top opens, exposing Lisa's very firm breasts.
A shipmate handing Nina a tankard. The blonde taking a gulp. Before throwing the rest of the contents down Lisa's front.
"There bitch, now maybe someone will want those saggy tits." Nina says, with several others laughing in.

Lisa can feel her nipples begin to distend and harden, from the wetting. The luscious red head knowing.
Any time she would be willing.
There was a certain pirate captain. That would love, seeing every inch of her naked.
That, and the fact. Now they glistened, and thrust proudly. Lisa knew, she had some nice tits.
Her breasts heaving,  nipples now hard. Her temper rising, as Nina backhands across her firm breasts.
"Look, she likes it." "Kinky bitch, want some more?" Nina asks, sure of herself.
Then Lisa lunges, and the fight is on.

Lisa begins using her long legs. To try and off set, the blonde being thicker, and heavier. Nina shoving back.
The tavern crowd calling out, for them both. While dousing them with drinks, as they grapple.
Nina bumping her chest against Lisa, trying to knock her off balance.
Then trying to bring a knee up, between Lisa's silky thighs.
Lisa making the block. While grabbing some of Nina's long blonde hair. Jerking her head to the side.
Then Lisa using a forearm, to knock Nina back. As Nina stumbles. Lisa tears open Nina's top.
Before sending some slaps, to the blondes, now exposed breasts. Wet slapping sounds echo, through the tavern.
Along with Nina's wails of pain. As her tits bounce, and sting from each impact.
Lisa grabbing Nina's left tit. "I sail in the Catsclaws bitch!!" Lisa hisses. While digging her nails into the tender flesh.
Nina howling in pain. As her large breast, is clawed, and twisted.
Nina desperately flailing, landing a lucky punch. Lisa gasps, and loses air, as the fist, hits her mid section.
Nina surging ahead, and lunging into her. Then impact staggering Lisa.
The red head being pushed back, off balance.
Lisa's back, hitting the edge of a table. As she falls backwards.
Before she is bent backwards onto the table top.
Drinks, and food flying everywhere. As Nina attempts to pile on top.
Clawed fingers, ripping, and tearing at Lisa's top, and skirt.
"Fucking whore, let's see how skanky you are." Nina cries out, while stripping the red head.
For the most part. Guests in the tavern. Looking with even more appreciation.
The more of Lisa's beautiful body, that is bared. Nina's fists pound away, at Lisa's smooth skinned body.
Lisa trying to kick her legs, to free herself. While punching, and hitting back. Against Nina's heavy breasts.

Nina smiles, as her hand, grasps a crude knife. "Time to give you a proper gash whore." Nina taunts, as she moves to use the knife.
Lisa's hand grasping a partially empty bottle, at the same time.
As Nina's arm raises to bring the knife down, between Lisa's firm breasts.
Lisa's arm launches first. The bottle shattering against, the side of Nina's head.
The crowd cheers out, as Nina staggers back, dropping the knife.
Lisa using a foot, to push her back more. Then basically naked, in all her pleasing glory. Her creamy, smooth skin glistening.
Lisa surges up, and begins wailing away at Nina.
The blonde giving ground, as she tries to clear her head.
Her legs wobbly.
Lisa moving forward, backing the blonde up. Nina stopping, as her back presses against a different table.
As Lisa knocks the blonde back, onto the table top. Their situations, seemingly reversed.
Nina spies something to the corner of her blue eyes.
As Lisa grasps, the bare mounds of both of Nina's quivering tits.
Lisa's nails digging into the tender flesh deeply.
Nina grasps the half full pitcher, and throws the contents into Lisa's lovely face.
Lisa gasps, and backs off. The wet liquid streaming down her face, and between the mounds of her breasts.
Lisa trying to clear her vision. While the rum or ale, runs down over her breasts, and taut belly.
Nina returns to the attack.

Lisa's exposed breasts, making good targets for Nina. The sexy red head absorbing hits to breasts, and belly.
Nina ready to try and put the red head away. Dips her head down, and tries to charge, ramming into Lisa.
Nina trying to take her down to the floor. So she can pile her weight on, and finish Lisa.
Lisa alertly grabs Nina's hair, using the hand holds. To jerk Nina's head to the side.
Then one of Lisa's long legs rises, to knee Nina hard in her side.
The wind being knocked out of Nina.
As she is gasping for air. Lisa lowers the blondes head. Bringing a knee, up into Nina's chin.
The crowd lets out a collective gasp, then cheer. As Nina goes limp, and flops face first to the floor.
Lisa standing soaking wet, naked, and the drop dead gorgeous victor.
Her chest heaving, and her body aching.
Lisa leans down, and rolls Nina over. Before stripping her naked.
"I thought I smelled spoiled fish." "You need to wash that now and then whore." Lisa ads, to the crowds delight.
Then she dons the skirt, to replace her own. Planning to burn it later.
To kill any vermin, that may try living inside them.
Not bothering to cover her pert breasts.
Lisa asks for a tankard of water. Before dragging Nina, to a more private table. Slightly out of the main room, and view.
Lisa knew, she had to get the hell out of there fast.
She had won the fight, yet she was not among shipmates or allies here.
Nina gasps, and begins to groan, as Lisa douses her with the cooler water.
"Now slut, we need to talk." Lisa informs her beaten rival.

The Catsclaws was quickly under full sail.
Lisa had discovered, that Nina had recently sailed with the K sisters.
Now it was up to her, to find, and rescue her fellow captain.
It is some days later, that appearing on the horizon. Lisa recognizes the sails, of her former ship.

Captain Busty Tiffany was in an all out battle with Suneha.
The raven haired beauty Suneha. Was still fully dressed. Her top torn open, very firm breasts exposed.
While Tiffany was stark naked, and gorgeous, in all her glory.
Tiffany was soaking wet, platinum haired, and about to give in again.
Kim K, and her sister. Adding in some kicks, to Tiffany's sexy, nude figure. As the fight goes on.
Tiffany's wrists, showing some of the chaffing of ropes. As she had been in bondage many times.
Over the course of the last week.
Suneha was enjoying beating on Tiffany. The buxom, blonde goddess. Had at one time taken control of a ship from Suneha.
Still the dark haired beauty. Was not thrilled. That after she had betrayed Tiffany, to the K sisters.
They had turned on her. Making Suneha a captive, and slave as well.
The Bondage had been well named, lately. In regards to Captain Tiffany, and first mate Suneha.
After one of them was beaten. They both knew, they would be drenched, and bound again.
Then Tiffany's heart leaps, as she sees what was heading their way.
With a surge of renewed hope, and strength. Tiffany lunges into Suneha, taking her down.
As they roll, entwined together. Arms, and legs flailing. Tiffany hisses an offer to Suneha.

While all eyes are upon the catfighting pirates.
Catsclaws is upon them, before an alarm can be raised. Captain Lisa, and dozens of catfighting pirates.
Surge onto the Bondage, and into battle.
Kim K crying her outrage, at the spoiling of her fun.
Even as Tiffany sweeps the brunette's legs from under her.
As Lisa, and her crew quickly subdue. The surprised enemy, aboard Tiffany's ship.
Tiffany is ripping Kim's clothing to shreds. The stunned brunette hardly putting up a fight.
Then Tiffany mounts her fully. Gliding her own hot body, up along Kim K's. Now topless figure.
As Tiffany settles her crotch, across Kim's attractive face. "Lick it bitch, the Bondage is mine again." Tiffany demands.
As Lisa's crew secures the ship, and traitors.
They cheer out, for captain Tiffany.
Suneha smiling, as she ties up Klhoe K. "You sluts, will enjoy finding out." "Why we call this ship the Bondage."
Even as Tiffany gasps, and writhes with delight. As Kim K licks, and pleasures her.
The ship was hers again. Most of the crew, that Kim had brought, would be disembarked quickly.
Yet for now, Tiffany and Suneha. Would enjoy the captivity, and company. Of Kim, and Khloe K.
Lisa smiling, as she watches her fellow captain gain some revenge.
"Like they say, pirate's payback, can be a bitch." She announces. To agreement, from those near her, hearing it.
The Catsclaws, and Bondage had been reunited.
Yet much still had to be done.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2015, 03:54:02 AM »
Rivals pt 8H

Irene was minding her own business. Trying to avoid the mischief makers on board.
She had taken her turn at watch. Now she simply wanted some food, drink, and sleep.
Many of the pirates asleep in quarters. A few sneaking extra rum. Pirates Megan, and Sadie stumbling into her.
The lovely young duo, giggling, and holding tankards.
"Ummmm just taking the captain some rum." Megan mumbles, grinning at her.
"I'm trying to get this poor ailing amiga, to bed." Sadie ads in.
Irene unable to resist. Grabs the tankard from Megan's hand. "Consider this delivered, with Captain's thanks." She says.
"Heyyyyy the rum's gone" Megan moans, trying to keep standing. As the ship sways.
"See toldja, your drinking to fast." Sadie mumbles, trying to focus on her own tankard.
"Hey, you got two, share one." Megan pleads, smiling. As she tries to grab, for one of the multiple images, before her.
"You two on duty?" Irene asks.
"Nawwwww captain said we needed a break." Megan answers.
"Well then off to bed with you." Irene replies, giving them a nudge.
The two shuffle off, taking turns at the drink. "Hey I got snacks in my quarters." Sadie informs. As they stagger side by side.
"Mmmm what'cha got this time?" Megan asks.
"Chocolate covered peanuts." Sadie answers back.
"Where do you come up with all this stuff?" "Sadie snackmaster." Megan asks.
"I'm just that good, Megan munchables." Sadie responds.
Irene laughing softly herself. As the duo move along.

Then a sharp blade point, gently presses to Irene's back.
"Do I find another thief, of the captain's rum?" His voice asks behind her.
"I just wanted to make sure it was safe, for the captain." Irene answers.
Giving one of Megan's usual excuses, when caught.
"Yee better head to his cabin." "We will see what he thinks of this." She hears back.
"I'm willing to share." She offers. Even as she let's herself be guided to, and into Storm's cabin.

Irene was weary. Yet soon she was sharing some of the captain's late dinner.
Her eyes enjoying, how he looked at her.
"Should I leave?" She asks, knowing he needed to get sleep soon, as well as herself.
Irene stands, to head to her own berth.
Her heart pounding faster, as he rises, and soon takes her into his arms.
"I think it is too late, for such a lovely lass." "To have to roam the decks alone." He says, as he begins to tenderly kiss her.
Part of her past, had been terror and beating by another man.
Now as her blouse was opened, and Irene's well formed breasts bared.
A surge of arousal moves through her. Heat starting from her lower belly, and travelling down, between her silky thighs.
Storm nuzzling, and kissing her breasts. His tongue teasing her nipples erect.
Now she knew what it was. To be treated with dignity, and respect.
At any time, if she did not want this, for the night. If she said so, it would end.
Yet Irene definately did not want this to end.
What one would have taken by force.
This man, who had accepted her, as part of his crew. Only would savor, when Irene willingly gave it.
Irene's clothing was slowly coming off.
Her breasts heaving, heart racing. As they retire to his bed.
Irene moaning, with pleasure. As he enters her most intimate womanhood. The two sharing kisses, and caresses.
Irene shifting, soon impaling her sex, upon his shaft.
His hands feeling so nice. As they fondle, and caress the mounds of her breasts. Irene riding him.
"Mmmmmmmmmm we move together, like the ebb and flow of the tides, my captain." Irene murmurs.
As like the ship itself. Their bodies move, and sway to each others rhythms.
Another shift, and penetration. Irene clenching to him. As her juices flow, and Irene cumms hard beneath him.
Her body relaxing fully, as she orgasms.

Irene working her body so pleasingly against him. Another few strokes, of her inner pussy walls. He climaxes as well.
Irene had been hungry. He shared his food with her. They had shared the rum, that Megan would forget she had anyways.
Irene had needed sleep.
Now she lay pleasured, naked, and desired. As she drifted off, to a very peaceful sleep.

Kayla had been listening to tavern talk.
She had seen the ship Princess Mila's Revenge.
Now she was sneaking through some catacombs, and dungeons. Her heart pounding, as she finally locates what she had been seeking.
Milla Jovovich, lay naked, and in a filthy cell.
Kayla gently trying to work the key, to open the cell door lock.
When a pistol barrel presses against her spine.
"You fucking whore, you have no idea." "How happy this makes me." Kayla hears, as her heart stops for a brief second.
"Your supposed to be dead bitch." Kayla replies slowly turning around.
"Oh you will wish I was, when I am done with you." Sandy Myers says, with an evil grin.
Standing in some kind of tight, curve hugging material. Sandy Myers was looking very good. For someone Kayla thought was dead.
"Now I have you both." Sandy almost purrs. As Mila stirs in her cell.

Bloody Bart and his crew. Had left the Princess Revenge, to drink and brawl ashore.
Only a skeleton guard, watched over the huge vessel.
He did not care for it. As his new ship, was ready to put to sea.
Soon the large warship. The Devil's Black heart. Would become the terror of the seven seas.
Not to mention, the fleet, that Sandy had built. That would sail with him.
Soon they would own everything. While pirates like Storm, and his crew. Would be wiped from the sea forever.

Even as Kayla was being caught. Allison Rocks, and her Leather Lady. Slowly made their way into port.
Captain Allison, the best suited to the task. As she was the newest of the captains.
That maybe was not as well known. To have signed articles with Captain Storm.
Peering out, along over the deck side.
Pirates Lexibabe, Rama, and Becky Stroud. Kept an eye out. Wondering, if they would meet their rivals again.

As dawn began crossing the horizon. Something Irene said the night before. Seemed to have triggered a dream for Storm.
It was the resting place of Captain Miles ship again. The legacy, that would come to Michelle eventually.
"An island, with in an island." Seems to go through his mind.
"Ebb, and flow of the tides." Soon following it. His gaze going up, from the vessel, to the skies.
The stars almost the same, the night before.
"Now you know the key, use it wisely." Another man's voice offers.
Then Storm was bolting awake.
"I'll be damned, Michelle's father, was craftier, than we gave him credit for." Storm announces.
As Irene rolls over against him, in bed.
"Mmmmmm morning." She softly says.
Storm smiles down at her. Bending down, to caress her pretty face, and kiss her.
"I have it figured out." He informs her. Then letting Irene stay in bed.
Storm glides out, and quickly throws some clothing on.
Irene laying back, knowing he would share with her, when ready.

Sadie was laying in bed. She was naked, not going to remember getting undressed.
While she had been sleeping. Brat sisters Laurie and Lil Sara had found her.
Now Sadie was partially face down, with her nice pert ass, thrust up. A chocolate covered peanut. Resting on the cleft of her buttocks.
The snack, used as the nose. Around it, they had drawn eyes, and a mouth.
Laying on the floor. An equally nude pirate Megan lay. The empty rum tankard beside her. Now filled with water.
The brat sisters sticking her hand into it. Seeing if she would wee herself in her sleep.
Hearing the rest of the ship waking. The lovely young duo scurry out. To see what other mischief they could cause.

Sadie is drooling, and mumbling to herself.
As Storm enters, and admires her nice, propped up bare ass.
"Nice to see your putting your best face forward today, pirate Sadie." He says.
While trying not to laugh, at the two beloved pirates.
Giving her bottom a playful spank. Then catching her, as she bolts awake, and almost falls off the bed.
"Get your maps, and charts Sadie." "I know how to find the Southern Cross, and free her back to the seas." Storm ads in.
"Haaa, guess Cap'n is getting cheeky with you." Megan teases. Then discovers her hand in the tankard.
"What the heck ... Ohhhhhh gangway, pirate needing the privvy." Megan announces, bolting up, and racing to relieve herself.
The brat sisters prank, finally taking effect.
"Well ya don't have to get all pissy about it." Sadie enjoys returning some taunting. To her drinking mate, of the night before.
Sadie now smacking her lips together. "Captain, is the ship spinning?" She asks.
"You two are lucky I love ya." "Otherwise I'd have to throw you overboard." Storm says, before laughing.
Sadie mussing her hair, and smiling. It did feel good. Knowing she was wanted, and loved on this ship.
"Now here it is." "We need the right tide, on the right day." He begins to explain.
"The tide going in, will reach the other island, floating the Cross once more." "Then we need to get her out, before the tide leaves again."
"Holy snark, and snacks cap'n." "How will we know when that is?" Sadie asks.
"It is very close, now we need to get making plans." Storm says, helping Sadie up.
Sadie was lovely, young, and playful. Yet he also had begun to learn. When focused, she was a damn fine navigator.
For now, he was ready to pamper her a bit. As she got over her hang over.
Once again, he would tend to Megan, and Sadie.
Simply because, they were treasured members of his crew. That, and they had their captains respect, and love.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2015, 12:32:15 PM »
Greetings from Malaysia and thanks for letting me a part of the adventure stormy!.....The crew of the Southern Cross and I hope to have some more adventures upcoming....I am sure some are on the horizon and beyond...

Great job as always with the story!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 12:33:57 PM by Michelle »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2015, 09:16:36 PM »

Sadie was lovely, young, and playful. Yet he also had begun to learn. When focused, she was a damn fine navigator.

"Prepare the crew, Stormy! We're about to hit every sandbar in the seven seas!!"

(One day I'm going to shine a flashlight into your ear and peek in just to see first-hand the wonderfully, wacky world that spins inside your head.  :D )

Hmmmm thinking rum and SADIE .. at the sand bar. Sounds worth the trip!!
Hoping when you look. You will see, some snarky fun .. You will enjoy being part of!!  On your left .. Sadieville and snacks!!

More adding to this very soon .. Including getting the Southern Cross, back where it belongs ... Some catfights, and major battles ahead!!
Ya never know, may have another sexy lady. That will be able to join Michelle, and her sexy sluts, of the Spanish main. Before this one is done !!
Will captain Storm survive the final battle? Will Sadie invent more tasty snacks? Will Megan, drink the ship dry?
Will the pirates we love win OR will the dark hearted scum of Sandy soon rule the seas?

This and more to come your way very soon!!

Storm