News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Young Movie Star Battles Her Makeup Lady

• 18 Replies

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
Young Movie Star Battles Her Makeup Lady
« on: January 28, 2014, 05:50:17 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but love, love, love all the content and wanted to contribute something of my own! I hope you enjoy it!

Jessie was thrilled that a big Hollywood film crew had come to shoot a movie in her tiny Georgia town. The fact that they had hired some locals to work on the picture made the situation even better. As the owner of the town’s only beauty salon, Jessie had been hired to do hair and makeup for all the actresses. It was a dream job, something she’d brag about for years—except for the part about being forced to work with Amber Blake. That girl was enough to turn Jessie’s dream job into a nightmare.
     Amber had been a child actress famous for playing tomboy roles. But now that she was 18 years old, Amber was being cast as the tough, scrappy teen girl in adult movies instead. She had played supporting parts in other movies, but Lost in the Woods would be her first starring role. It was the story of three teen girls stranded in the middle of the Georgia wilderness, fighting hunger, thunderstorms, and wild animals to stay alive.
     When Amber strolled into the makeup trailer that morning—half an hour late, as usual—she was already dressed in the ripped jeans and ragged t-shirt she would wear for filming that day. She kept her dark hair short and shaggy and never painted her nails, the same look she had in all her tomboy movies, but the body beneath her ripped clothes made her look like anything but a tomboy. Her tits were the size of grapefruits, and the ass beneath her frayed jeans was as full and round as a peach. Amber didn’t say hello to Jessie, she just plopped down in the makeup chair with a latte in one hand and her phone in the other. While Jessie grabbed her makeup brushes, the teen started texting.
     Today the crew was filming a scene that took place three days after the girls got lost, so Amber was supposed to look weak, scared, and hungry. That meant pale cheeks, dark circles under the eyes, maybe a little scratch here and there. Jessie had also done the makeup for most of the plays at the local high school, so she could whip up some convincing special effects if she needed to.
     Jessie bent down and started brushing pale foundation on Amber’s cheek. “Ow,” the girl said, irritated. “Watch your elbows.” Jessie gave her a tight smile and pulled her hand away. They had been filming less than a week, and she was already fed up with this snotty teenager. She bent over and started brushing again, but when she got to the girl’s chin, Amber huffed and knocked Jessie’s hand away. “Damn it, I told you to watch those elbows!”
     Jessie straightened up. “Look, I’m sorry—”
     “Do you have to rest your stupid arm on my tit while you do that? You might not know it, but these things are sensitive!”
     Jessie crossed her arms over her chest. She was a thin, athletic woman with no curves at all, and she kept her blonde hair in a simple ponytail. “What do you mean I might not know it?”
     Amber laughed. “I mean my dad’s got bigger tits than yours! Those things on your chest look like pancakes!”
Jessie felt the heat rising in her cheeks. “I’ll tell you what, missy. You might be a big shot in Hollywood, but you’re in the south now. Down here, we show some manners.”
     “Why, because you’re elderly?” Amber said, then she shook her head and went back to texting. “Just get this stupid makeup done sometime today, okay?”
     “Elderly?” Jessie barked. “Girl, I’m not even forty yet!”
     “I was talking about your age, not your IQ. I swear, if I have to listen to one more of you stupid rednecks talk about—”
Whack! Amber’s head spun to the side as Jessie slapped her, and both the phone and the latte fell to the floor. Shocked, Amber turned to face Jessie again and rubbed her cheek. “You bitch. How dare you!”
     “You don’t come to my town and talk to me like that,” Jessie said, her whole body quivering with rage. “I don’t care how famous you are or how much money you’ve got. Down here, we—oof!”
     Amber had raised one leg off the chair’s footrest and kicked Jessie square in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. The blonde doubled over and clutched her stomach, fighting for breath, as Amber fetched her phone off the floor. “Fuck this small town bullshit,” she grumbled as she dialed. “I’m telling the director to get me a real makeup artist.” But as Amber put the phone to her ear, Jessie grabbed her from behind and yanked the girl’s hair hard. Amber screamed and fell backwards, and the two girls tumbled to the floor. They rolled on top of each other, kicking and clawing, until Jessie wound up flat on her back with Amber sitting on her stomach. The movie star grabbed Jessie by both wrists, pinning her to the ground.
     “Are you crazy?” she screamed into the older woman’s face. “I was just gonna have you fired, but now I’ll have you arrested for assault, too!”
     “And I thought you were a tough girl,” Jessie shot back, glaring up at Amber. “Now it turns out the big, bad tomboy is too scared to fight.”
     “Too scared?” Amber said with a laugh. “I’ll show you who’s scared!” She let go of one of Jessie’s wrists and started slapping the older woman’s face, but Jessie thrust her free hand between their two bodies and grabbed one of Amber’s tits, squeezing it hard. Amber shrieked and tried to wriggle away but Jessie dug her nails in deeper, clawing the younger girl’s tender flesh. When Amber finally managed to pull away, Jessie still had a handful of the girl’s torn t-shirt and ripped it wide open, exposing a black bra. Amber tried to scoot away on her hands and knees, but Jessie got up and ran after her, ripping the torn shirt right off the girl’s body.
     Amber scrambled to her feet and tried to back away, bumping into the makeup chair then the mirror as she stumbled around the small trailer. Jessie went after her, hands cocked into fists. She swung at Amber but the brunette ducked, then Amber punched the blonde right in her flat chest. Jessie howled and clutched at one of her nipples, and while the blonde was bent over Amber grabbed Jessie by the shoulders and flung her to the ground. The blonde went down in a tangle of arms and legs, and as she tried to get up again, Amber kicked her hard in the ass. Jessie rolled onto her back, grimacing in pain.
     “And that’s how we do it in Hollywood,” Amber said, breathing hard. She stood over the blonde and nudged her with her foot. “Come on, old lady. Get up and then get out. You’re fired.”
     Still moaning, Jessie struggled to her knees. “I guess…you’re right,” she wheezed. “A few years back…I would’ve whipped your hide…in a minute flat.” She stood up again and raised her fists. “But now…it’s gonna take me…a little more time.”
     Amber started to laugh, but then Jessie charged at her and knocked the younger girl to the ground again, slapping her face and pulling her hair. When Amber tried to cover her head, Jessie grabbed the black bra and yanked it off. Amber’s big tits spilled out, one of them red and swollen from Jessie’s fingernails. Jessie slapped at both tits and Amber screamed and tried to cover her chest, but the blonde was furious now. She climbed on top of Amber, slapping and punching, then spun around so she was facing the girl’s feet and fumbled with the button on Amber’s jeans.
     “What the fuck are you doing?” the movie star screamed.
     “Just showing you how we do things down south,” Jessie said. She yanked Amber’s zipper open then shoved a hand down the front of the other girl’s pants, grabbing her warm, damp pussy and squeezing. The brunette howled and struggled to get away, but Jessie had Amber’s crotch in a vice grip. Jessie’s long fingernails stabbed the tender flesh on the insides of Amber’s thighs, poking and gouging.
     “Stop it! Stop it!” Amber wailed. She thrashed her arms, knocking Jessie aside with one elbow, and the blonde tumbled off. But when Amber tried to stand up and run away, Jessie grabbed the waistband of the brunette’s jeans and ripped them down her legs. The movie star stumbled and fell again, and Jessie pulled the jeans all the way off and tossed them away.
     “You don’t look so high and mighty now!” Jessie crowed as Amber rolled away then scrambled to her feet on the other side of the makeup chair. The brunette was naked except for a pair of black panties, her big tits heaving as she struggled to breathe. Her skin was red and scratched from Jessie’s fingernails, her hair a tangled mess.
     Jessie charged again but Amber kept the big makeup chair between them, scooting this way and that as the blonde tried to get ahold of her again. Every time the brunette dashed from side to side, her tits bounced on her chest like water balloons.
     “I’d say those things are more trouble than they’re worth,” Jessie said, reaching across the chair to slap at Amber’s tits again. Amber squealed and jumped back, shooting a glance at the trailer door. She could be out and away from this crazy bitch in five seconds flat, but that would mean running outside in front of the whole cast and crew in nothing but her panties.
     “Don’t even think about it,” Jessie warned. “I’m not done with you yet.” The blonde lunged across the chair, clawing at Amber’s face, but the movie star jumped back and Jessie landed on her stomach on the seat of the chair. Amber took advantage of the situation and grabbed Jessie’s shirt with both hands, yanking it over her head.
     Jessie yelped and rolled to the floor, then jumped up again. Her tits were so small that she never wore a bra, so she was now naked from the waist up. Her   stomach was flat and firm, her tits nothing but small bumps with tiny pink nipples.
     Amber twirled Jessie’s shirt over her head, then flung it in Jessie’s face. “There! How do you like it?” she yelled. Jessie snarled and ran after Amber again, but the brunette kept the chair between them. Then, as the two stood facing each other, Amber’s phone rang from somewhere on the floor. The split-second that Amber turned her head in that direction was all Jessie needed. The blonde put one foot on the makeup chair’s footrest and lunged right over it, grabbing Amber in a bear hug as the two crashed against the trailer wall. Makeup and brushes and hair spray went flying from the shelves as the two women slapped and clawed each other before Amber finally managed to wriggle away again.
     Jessie was standing near the trailer door when it opened and one of the young production assistants started to poke his head in. “Hey, what’s all the—”
     “Get out!” Jessie screamed, slamming the door and locking it. “Amber’s not dressed!”
     The man mumbled something then left.
     “Now let’s finish this once and for all,” Jessie snarled.
     Amber stood a few feet away, knees bent, fists up. The real-life tomboy had been in plenty of fights in her young life, but they were mostly just pushing and shoving. This crazy blonde redneck really wanted to hurt her. She had to end this once and for all.
     “Then come and get me,” she said, raising her fists to eye level.
     When Jessie charged forward again, Amber twitched her fists like she was about to jab at the older woman’s face. That little distraction was all she needed, because as Jessie raised her arms to block her head, Amber brought her knee up hard into the other woman’s pussy. Jessie’s eyes went wide and she crumpled to the floor, both hands between her legs.
     With a deep sigh, Amber plopped down in the makeup chair while Jessie lay on the floor, moaning and writhing. After she finally caught her breath, the brunette looked around for her clothes. “My shirt’s torn to shit,” she muttered as she scooped up her jeans. “Maybe I’ll just take yours. You don’t have anything to cover up, anyway.” Still clad in nothing but black panties, Amber flung her jeans over one shoulder and started hunting for Jessie’s shirt in the wreckage on the floor. She had just spied it under a pile of makeup and brushes when she stepped in a puddle of spilled hair gel and her feet went out from under her. Amber tried to grab the back of the makeup chair at the last minute, but the chair spun out of her grasp and the brunette fell face-first on the floor.
     “Ow…” the movie star moaned. The side of her head had smacked the trailer floor, and now stars and planets were spinning in front of her eyes. She didn’t know how long she’d been lying there—maybe a minute, or two, or five—when she felt a hand on her leg. Amber turned her head and saw Jessie sitting on the floor beside her, still weak from pain, but at least able to move now. As Amber lay there on her stomach, the blonde grabbed the other girl’s panties and tugged them down her hips until her bare ass was exposed.
     “Wh-what are you…” Amber began, then the breath hissed out of her as Jessie flopped down with one elbow pressed into Amber’s spine. With her other hand, Jessie groped between the teenager’s legs and spread her cheeks. “No!” Amber gasped. “Don’t you—aahhh!” The brunette yelped in pain as Jessie worked her index finger up into the teen’s ass, twisting it like a corkscrew until the whole digit had disappeared. Amber’s eyes and mouth were open wide, nothing but tiny, pathetic gasps escaping from her lips now.
     “Do you give up?” Jessie asked, her voice low and slurred from the dull pain in her crotch. When Amber didn’t respond, Jessie twisted her finger hard and the brunette made a strangled sound as the sharp fingernail turned inside her.
     “Y-yes!” Amber finally squealed. “I give up! You win! You win! P-please...”
     Jessie yanked her finger out, making Amber gasp in pain one last time. Jessie found her shirt among the wreckage and put it on again, then washed her hands in the trailer’s sink. Amber was still on the floor, moaning weakly, when Jessie went to the trailer door, flipped the lock, and opened it. Half a dozen crew members were waiting outside with concerned looks on their faces, along with a couple of reporters and cameramen who had been hanging around the set all week.
     “Y’all can go on in,” Jessie said, hooking a thumb over her shoulder. “I think I finally got her ready for you.”         
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Young Movie Star Battles Her Makeup Lady
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 06:31:51 AM »
Oooh, a very good story! Nice to see an arrogant, bitchy movie brat put in her place - tee hee!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 07:02:16 AM »
Thank you Ceci and Kayla! I was curious about the lack of response, too...and started wondering if this story wasn't the group's cup of tea...but I hope that's not the case, because I have another story in mind where Amber mixes it up with her stunt double!

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 05:20:23 PM »
Another good one KC. Really enjoyed this one. If you guys like KC's stories buy her book for Nook or kindle. The title is Shame on her. Catfight Edition. It's well worth it. I'm loving it. 
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 02:46:35 AM »
Thanks for the support, ovewrkill570 and Braveheart; you guys rock!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 02:45:17 PM »
Oooh, enjoyed seeing Amber get clobbered too ... sexy & hot!  ;D :-* ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 12:12:09 AM »
good story!

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 04:02:01 PM »
Thanks for the support, everyone! I've actually started writing the new story now, with Amber fighting her stunt double. Give me some feedback, though--would you rather see Amber win this time, or would it be more fun if she lost again?

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 04:22:00 PM »
Nice work, KC. Love the setup and the dialog once the fight started. (And I for one would always want to read about Amber losing.)

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 12:26:51 AM »
No Amber is to bossy and treats her staff like crap. She needs to learn a lesson. You know I love your stories. Can't wait to read it.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 11:44:18 PM »
Good news, friends and fans! Many of you have written to ask when I'll be putting out a new book of catfight stories. I'm happy to say that Shame On Her Catfight Edition 2 will be out by January 2015 at the latest, and it includes the follow-up story to this one, where Amber Blake battles her equally sexy stunt double! I'll keep everyone posted once I know the exact date! Thank you all for your kind emails and support!

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2014, 05:17:46 PM »
Thank you all for your support! I'm trying hard to get the new book of catfight stories out before Xmas! More details soon! :)

Offline Turtle

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 07:00:05 AM »
Great story really enjoyed it.
Killing me smalls.

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 02:55:09 PM »
Great story really enjoyed it.

Thanks Turtle, I appreciate it! Looks like the new book of catfight stories won't be out until January, but it's gonna be a good one! I think I like the stories even better than the ones in the first book!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2015, 08:27:00 PM »
Missed this the first time around, glad I finally caught it.
Looking forward to the next one.