News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Young Movie Star Battles Her Makeup Lady

• 18 Replies

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
Re: Young Movie Star Battles Her Makeup Lady
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 12:29:55 AM »
Thank you, friends and fans! And if you like reading about snotty little Amber getting her ass kicked, check out the follow-up story in my new book Shame On Her Catfight Edition 2, where Amber gets beaten and stripped by her stunt double then has to lick the girl's pussy in front of the whole film crew!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:38:27 AM by kcsilkwood »
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 09:02:14 PM »
I also missed this story the first time. Loved this version and the book version as well. Great writing.

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2015, 06:09:37 PM »
Thank you Knicks, glad you enjoyed it! I'm toying around with ideas for another Amber Blake story, because I don't think she's done getting humiliated yet! ;)
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2015, 04:39:46 PM »
Thank you Knicks, glad you enjoyed it! I'm toying around with ideas for another Amber Blake story, because I don't think she's done getting humiliated yet! ;)

So many great possibilities. The director because she won't follow direction, the caterer because she is complaint about the food, her personnel trainer because she won't focus on her training, or even the other costars just because she is a bitch.

This can be a whole ten part series. I can't wait.