News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anyone like?

• 67 Replies

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
Re: Anyone like?
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 02:59:52 AM »
Thanks again for all the nice comments....
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline manelarodri_g

• I love catfights! wresling and sexy matches
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2014, 11:34:26 PM »
very good job
waiting you for a fun chat and fun cybers :)

Offline ry_bo_9

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2014, 12:42:38 PM »
Great artwork.  Love the idea of their men being there too in the nude.  I like the idea of their men fucking them while they fight.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 10:12:03 AM »
Nice work, you get the emtions of the fight in the work, an a naked fight with the partners watching to see who wins

Offline gotjack

• No hands titfighting, that's what its all about.
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2014, 08:39:44 PM »
I love what you do. Keep up the great work. Just a reminder. Always make back-ups of all your work files.
Thanx for posting...GJ
"If your cup is only half full. You probably need a different bra"

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2014, 06:02:00 AM »
Thanks for the comments.

Anyone else find the buildup as exciting as the fight? Or even moreso?
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

nfsalfight

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 08:36:57 AM »
not bad

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2014, 05:19:26 AM »
Very sexy/ life like stuff... your going in a sexy direction with what your drawing...!!!  Would ypou take requests down the road to draw look-alikes (of pics sent to you?)

Thanks hotfights! I am entrtaining the idea of doing work based on pictures sent to me. However the work in Poser 8 is very complicated and time consuming. I can't promise any satisfactory results, nor even that I would ever get around to it.

Most of the characters I use are based on women I have been with irl. It's very hard to get the faces to look anything like the real person, but with enough effort I come close enough to suit myself. Others may be disappointed once they see the results of trying to make a character of theirs from real life.

Feel free to send me something and we can see what happens. Message me for my email.

Here's a piece from a new series I just finished. For the interracial fans out there :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:20:42 AM by flyinfur »

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 05:26:42 PM »
I just love how you depict the men masturbating in the background while their women have at it.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 08:35:19 PM »
In reply to your question - yes, very much so!

I love all the things that others here have already said....and you skilfully use the differences in build, breast sizes, and colouring to create a fascinating picture of the rivals. The idea of the naked male partners is the "icing on the cake!"

You should be proud of your natural gifts - and the many complimentary comments you have received -prove that you are right to be!!

At the risk of repetition....MORE, PLEASE!!

GG

Offline d.praved

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2014, 01:57:48 AM »
Ya know..I gotta say...I like this...

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2014, 07:17:28 PM »
extremelly exciting work, thanks

Offline Duelles

• <a href="http://www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fB

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2014, 09:24:25 PM »
Please give us more.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2014, 03:39:50 AM »
Hi,

I've got quite a few stories looking for pics.  Might have some matches in there.  Let me know.

Catwriter

davidharding2005@yahoo.com
Catwriter