News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anyone like?

• 67 Replies

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
Re: Anyone like?
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2014, 03:14:46 AM »
Thanks all.
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2014, 05:34:07 PM »
I really like the way you illustrated the torn blonde hair leaving the other blonde's hand -- very realistic. I hope you would consider doing a series involving two evenly-matched women with long hair and thick bushes -- one blonde and the other with black hair -- in a hair pulling duel to the finish (both long and short hairs).

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2014, 07:02:06 AM »
How is this Rawhide?
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2014, 11:42:19 AM »
TERRIFIC
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2014, 02:05:42 PM »
How is this Rawhide?

As a friend of mine would say, "Wicked Hot!"

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2014, 05:04:00 PM »
Great, as always! Being a fan of yours, I like the modifications you did to RedCel 0020 -- lengthening their hair, moving the blonde's head in closer and changing the grip of her right hand to reflect her newest trophy of short, red hairs.

Would you consider treating us to a hair pulling series involving black-haired Susan, of Susan vs Zena, against either blonde Jeanette, of Amy vs Jeanette, or dirty-blonde Misty, of Tracy vs Misty? Please include their male friends to provide encouragement during the catfight and rewards after their hair pulling match is over.

Thank you for sharing your considerable talents with us.

Online colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2014, 05:20:34 PM »
You do VERY WELL Thanks for sharing and please CONTINUE.

Offline alphonse

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2014, 09:55:13 PM »
very nice pictures , continue please, 

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2014, 02:09:37 PM »
Hi,

Enjoy your work.  My writing name is Catwriter and I have quite a few stories looking for art.  Send email if interested.

davidharding2005@yahoo.com

Regards

Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline joey

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2014, 12:44:15 AM »
Very nice keep up the good work.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2015, 02:51:48 PM »
Hi Flyin Fur.  My name is Catwriter and I've written quite a few stories here under both Catwriter and RCW (real catwriter).  Maybe we could team up for a few stories.  I can be reached at davidharding2005@yahoo.com..   you do excellent work.  I have so many stories I may have one which fits some of your existing art stories.  Thanks                     Catwriter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Catwriter

Offline d.praved

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2015, 10:34:54 PM »
I like!!

Offline alphonse

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2015, 11:15:04 PM »
Great work, I like your job :)

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2015, 05:43:42 AM »
Mayhem at the Health Club

What happens when a mature personal trainer stops by the gym late one night and finds her young bodybuilder stud with the new, mature aerobics instructor?

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2015, 12:57:13 PM »
Mayhem at the Health Club

What happens when a mature personal trainer stops by the gym late one night and finds her young bodybuilder stud with the new, mature aerobics instructor?

Hot scenario. Love it.