News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Michelle and I again

• 10 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Michelle and I again
« on: February 04, 2014, 10:06:17 AM »

Of course, Michelle is my friend Michelle NHB... Someone remember the brutal fight we had in Paris?

Michelle and I hadn’t met since our fight in Paris which ended with both in a hospital and a visit to the Police to ensure we paid the damages to the hotel room and a substantial fine. She had moved to USA and somehow we lost track of each other. Not totally, because one day I received a phone call and it was her. “Hello, loving bitch, this is Michelle, remember me?”. “How could I forget you, slut?”, I laughed. She told me she was travelling to Madrid and wanted to see me, of course. “As long as we don’t kill each other, like almost happened in Paris”, I said laughing again. “Well, that was brutal, but remember also our lovely night after we were released from the hospital”. I remembered, because if our fight had been brutal, our full night fucks had been savage and wild. So, we made arrangements to pick her up at the Airport the next day and I reserved a nice hotel room close to my home. I couldn’t have her home with my wife and me. Even if my wife knew about us in the past, I didn’t dare to have her at home just in case.

Even after a night flight, Michelle was as attractive as ever. We kissed on the checks when she came out of Customs, but once in the car we kissed in the mouth for long time and wetly. I brought her to the hotel, which I was going to pay for and we got into bed for almost two hours. She was as expert and wild as I remembered. Then she asked me when were we going to fight. I told her that next day in a gym, after closing hours. I had arranged that with my gym’s owner. “I didn’t think it was a good idea to fight today, with your jet-lag and all. It would be too much of an advantage for me”. “Very considerate of you”, Michelle smiled. “You know me, dear”, I said, kissed her and left. She needed some sleep and we had made a date for early dinner.

Nothing special happened during dinner and most of the next day. With good sense, Michelle wanted to sleep as much as possible to recover from the jet lag. We met at her hotel for drinks and a light dinner and went to the gym. The owner, Rosa, was with her girl friend. They were former professional fighters and greeted us. Rosa said: “Ok, Maura informed me of your brutal fight in Paris some years ago. I want to tell you something: We don’t have fighting license, therefore you can hurt yourselves all you want, but to a limit. I don’t want ambulances or much less police coming here to discover that we had permitted injuries or worse. In the moment Maria and I see you are getting out of hand, we stop the fight. Is that clear?”. Michelle and I accepted, saying: “Don’t worry Rosa, I promise this time it won’t be like in Paris. We know we are pretty balanced in strength and that winning at all cost will bring that to a hospital again. Besides, I don’t want they close your gym”. I translated the exchange for Michelle and she nodded.

In a few minutes we were naked in the ring. I admired the fantastic figure of her strong body, her beautiful face and blonde hair, her hard boobs and her athletic thighs. Oh, and her attractive dark blond bush!. She was also looking appreciatively my body and said: “You keep yourself so fit and beautiful!”. We climbed on the ring, while Rosa and Maria sat on two chairs. We were excited after so long. Our bodies crashed in an attack hard and simultaneous. Our boobs hurt with the impact and immediately we bear hugged strongly, clawing our nails on our backs and struggling around the ring. I pressed Michelle against the ropes and she launched a knee, undoubtedly against my crotch had I not knowing her intentions and her knee hit hard on my thigh. I got on one knee, and in the same move I punched Michelle’s lower belly. She grunted and clinched to me, one arm around my neck and her free arm hitting my tits brutally. I grabbed her pubic hairs and pulled savagely, feeling a good amount of hairs in my hand while she screamed a “Whore!” and bent over with her hands on her hurt crotch. I got on my feet and sent a knee between her tits, making her scream again and fall against the ropes, but not before she sent a kick and her foot smashed on my belly. I stepped back, with my hands also on my belly and we looked at each other in pain. We were already sweating all over and our smell was proof of our arousal. I felt myself wet and her scent was not helping, but I was sure she was feeling the same. We attacked again and got her arm around my neck and bent me, while grabbing one of my tits and raking painfully with her nails. As I was bent I grabbed her hairy crotch and pulled again at her bush. She screamed and let me free or so I thought because before I realized it, she had grabbed my left leg and pulled up, sending me to the canvas on my back. Before I could react, she jumped and landed with her two feet on my belly hard. I lost my breath, felt nausea and thought I was going to vomit. I saw sideways Rosa stand up and I waved a hand to stop her, while enduring the pain. Michelle of course was down from my belly and I saw her ready to jump again. This time I was faster. Probably she was distracted with Rosa’s intention to intervene, but she hesitated enough for giving me time to kick hard the back of her knees and make her go down on the canvas on her tits and belly. I was on her back in two seconds, my arm around her neck, my fist hitting repeatedly her kidneys and my mouth biting savagely her neck. Again, I saw Rosa getting up and I let Michelle recover. She recovered relatively fast, stood up and came to me like a bullet. My knee was waiting for her and her belly received the impact. She grunted and bent and I hit her with my two hands together on her nape. She fell again to the canvas and I grabbed her mane and pulled her around the canvas, then I pulled her up on her feet. She was groggy and staggered around, but suddenly her fist hit my pussy and I screamed and fell on my knees, with my hands on my crotch. Her grogginess disappeared suddenly and her fingers were on my breasts like claws. I grabbed hers and for a time both were mauling and scratching our tits. Until I clinched on her, my hands around her waist, pushed her to the ropes and kneed her on her crotch. She screamed and didn’t fall because I had her in my arms. Instead I felt her fingers penetrating my pussy hard. “Oh, is that what you want, bitch?”, I hissed and pushed three fingers in her cxnt. We got one arm each around our necks, pressed our sweaty tits and fucked each other fiercely against the ropes. We came together and rested for half a minute. Then Michelle crashed her tits on mine, making me step back and immediately she ran and slammed her tits again on mine. I then attacked with mine and for several minutes we tit fought savagely, then grabbed our pussies again and kissed. Our tongues battled in our mouths, trying hard to choke the other and I finally coughed and separated my mouth. We didn’t separate our fingers from our hairy pussies, on the contrary, we had four fingers in our vaginas and our thumbs rubbing our excited clits hard. Over her shoulder, I could see Rosa and Maria had their skirts up and were rubbing their fingers on their pussies. We came again and Michelle grunted: “Pussy to pussy, darling bitch”. We sat on the canvas, crossed our thighs and slammed our pussies together hard. We grunted of pain and started slamming our cxnts, hurting each other. Finally, Michelle stopped, locked her pussy with mine and started grinding hard and expertly. I grabbed one of her tits and one of her thighs and ground back as expertly as her. Our large clits rubbed hard and even painfully, like trying to penetrate our slits.

One hour and three orgasms later we were still grinding when I finally got a top position and made her cum, exploding, squirting on my belly and screaming of frustration. I had won and grabbed her hair and pulled her face to my cxnt. “Suck, darling slut. Eat me and give me pleasure”. She ate obediently, furious but giving me pleasure. It was not much later that my cxnt gushed my juices into her mouth and on her face, who was smeared totally with they and my pee. We kissed and then realized that Rosa and Maria were naked on the floor after what seemed a great orgasm, since they had still her pussies locked and their juices all over. We dressed and went to Michelle’s hotel.

Not to sleep, that was for sure.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Re: Michelle and I again
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 06:17:11 PM »
Congrats Maura, very nice story...
I especially loved the last part of it...hehe :p
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 06:46:51 PM »
I wonder why you liked the last part... LOL... Thanks

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 07:05:25 PM »
Loved the story Maura...another good example of excellent fighting action mixed with incredible sex

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 02:16:05 PM »
Thank you, I really thought this fight would attract more attention, since Michelle NHB is very well known here...

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 09:05:05 AM »
Maura dear:  another good story, well what else would you do.. So glad to see you are getting back with your old frineds  (ohh that means you Michelle-- lol)  Michelle is still looking good but that getting old don't you think....  MAybe I may have to take a run at her again...

JJ

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 12:55:32 PM »
Maura darling you bring out the real bitch in all of us mature women. We are all sisters in the art of rough brutal fuck fighting, all of us claiming to be the TOP BITCH. It's time again for us all to meet and hust get at each other.

Offline Sue_r

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 11:06:06 AM »
Another good story.  Thanks for continuing to write for us.

Sue
SUE R!!!!!!!

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 02:10:41 PM »
Still waiting for Michelle's comments... *pout*

Offline PalomaJara

• Let's tangle, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 01:26:07 AM »
Loved the harsh fight followed by your brutal fuck fight. Enjoyed both very much, thank you for sharing, Maura.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 02:03:52 PM »

I am anxious to meet you soon Michelle... Long time no see.. I missed your comment on the story... Thanks.

Paloma, thanks for your comment... You seem difficult to see... ¿Cuando nos vemos?