News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Getting My Wife To Catfight - Part 2

• 0 Replies

lovecats2212

Getting My Wife To Catfight - Part 2
« on: July 28, 2009, 02:12:14 PM »
The next day, Ken and I played golf while the girls went into town to shop. About 4 pm we met the girls in town for a nice, early dinner, then it was back to the cabin for the evening of catfighting.

After sitting and talking a bit, we all decided it was the time we had waited for. It was about 7 pm, and the girls went to the bedrooms to put on their lingerie for round one. Ken and I sat on the sofa just removed from the catfight “pit” and anxiously awaited our beauties entrance into the room. Both Karen and Tammy came out at the same time, and, wow, what a site they were.

Tammy was in a royal blue babydoll, with the top hanging loosely just below her tits and sheer enough to clearly see her breasts and nipples as if she were topless. She was wearing a matching royal blue bottom that was also sheer and loose fitting, showing both her wonderful ass cheeks and the matching royal blue g-string. She looked great!

Karen was wearing exactly the same babydoll, but her's was black, which contrasted magnificently with her blonde hair and sexy green eyes. It was no accident that the girls had the same babydoll- this was planned to a “T”, as Ken and I had ordered them from the same company and same model, just making sure the colors were different. Both girls were barefoot, and all jewelry, including wedding rings, was removed.

The girls smiled at us and each other, and took to the mats to stretch their petite, wonderful bodies before the battle began. It was time for them to catfight! My dream, as well as Ken's, was about to come true, and I must admit feeling some nervousness as fight time approached, hoping my Karen would be able to do ok, and at least hold her own. We had all agreed the girls would really fight, by the rules of course, and neither would do anything but her best to win each and every round.

I was nervous with anticipation to see how Karen would react when Tammy went after her. Would she fight back hard, would she be able to have that “refuse to lose” mentality, would she be mentally tough enough to hang in there when she was in trouble, would she just give up real fast when in trouble, would she be able to handle losing if she did……all these questions and more were racing thru my head. Both Ken and I knew that while neither girl said it out loud, neither of them wanted to lose to the other. No way would any woman want another woman to make her look bad in front of her husband. Without a word of it spoken, we knew and could sense there was a great deal of female pride on the line here.

Finally, they stood up and said they were ready. Ken and I brought them together in the middle of the mats and went over the rules one more time. They both said they understood. The girls smiled at each other, shook hands, and got to their knees to start the fight. I looked at the clock. It was 7:20 pm. We each kissed our wives and wished them luck. We then said “fight”!

Immediately Tammy went after Karen like a bat out of hell! She charged from her knees and got her head and shoulder into Karen's body and drove her back hard onto the mats. She was all over Karen in a flash, with Karen already on her back and Tammy's chest on Karen's chest. Tammy grabbed a handful of Karen's hair with her right hand and pulled- hard. A yelp came from Karen's mouth, but my sexy little fighter got the idea real fast and grabbed two handfuls of Tammy's blonde hair and yanked her head to the side. Legs were all wrapped together, sexy thighs entwined, tops already showing sexy tit flesh as the tops rode up, nipples in contact with nipples, as they continued to pull each other's hair fighting side by side. These two were really going at each other – this was a fast and furious catfight! Exactly what we had hoped for!

Tammy tried to get back on top of Karen, and just as she was making her move to mount my wife, Karen realized what those gorgeous legs were for, and wrapped her thighs around Tammy's ribs, locked her ankles, and squeezed. You could see the pained expression on Tammy's precious face, but she was still hanging in there, until Karen rolled Tammy to her side and applied the scissors even harder. A loud moan emerged from Tammy, quickly followed by a slap of her hand to the mats signaling her submission. Karen immediately relinquished the hold, and Tammy rolled away to the side, laying there momentarily to collect herself. Karen's face lit up in an expression of pride and joy, realizing she had won the first round.

I went to her, knelt beside her, hugged her and kissed her. She stood up, her hair already a mess from the hairpulling, adjusted her top, all the while beaming with that gorgeous smile. Her hands were shaking, obviously from the nerves, and she walked to sit on the sofa. Ken was helping Tammy to her feet, and we all went to the sofa to relax and talk some. The first round lasted all of 2 minutes, but it was amazing! Tammy told Karen congrats on the first round win, and said she had just learned a valuable lesson about watching out for those body scissors.

This was amazing! These two women had been friendly before they started, then fought like they hated each other for 2 minutes, then seemed to be best of friends again- amazing!

After about 5 minutes, the girls got up to go their respective bedrooms to get rid of the lingerie. We all knew from here on out it was topless, thong action the rest of the way. Ken and I- alone for a few minutes while the girls were changing- looked at each other in awe of what we had just seen. Ken told me, “Hey, we wanted a serious catfight, that looks like what we are in for”. I could not have agreed more.

A couple minutes later, Karen walked out topless and in a lavender thong that was more of a g-string than a thong. She looked stunning! A minute later, Tammy came out topless in her white thong, that wasn't quite as miniscule as Karen's. Our two beautiful topless wives sat there with us and talked a minute or two until I asked if they were ready for round two. Neither girl hesitated- up on their feet in a flash and walking right to the center of the mats. Their asses looked phenomenal.

They both got to their knees to start round two. Both Ken and I got to our feet, and walked around different sides of the mats to get the best possible views of round two about to begin. Ken shouted for them to fight. Tammy and my Karen both reached their hands out for the other's, both had smiles on their faces as their hands clasped, and once the struggle started the smiles were replaced with looks of determination.

As they struggled in this test of arm strength, Karen's breasts moved sensually, her nipples getting longer by the second. As if on cue both wives released the hand grips and grabbed two handfuls of blonde hair each, pulling hard. The girls remained on their knees, fighting to stay upright as their heads were yanked from side to side with pretty vicious hairpulling. Tammy suddenly got one of her arms around Karen's head, nailing a great headlock on Karen as her other hand continued to viciously pull Karen's hair. The look on Tammy's face was one of a fierce competitor determined to exact revenge for her first round loss.

Tammy threw her bodyweight into Karen's side and she took Karen down, the headlock still locked on like a vice. Karen went down hard in a thud as Tammy maintained the brutal headlock with one arm as her other hand continued to yank hard on Karen's sandy blonde locks. All the while Karen still had one hand in Tammy's hair, but she did not seem to be hurting Tammy enough to make Tammy release either grip she had on Karen.

Tammy maneuvered her body perfectly, and now had her chest across Karen's face, one of Tammy's breasts half covering Karen's face with Tammy's nipple almost in Karen's eye. Karen's face was turning somewhat red as Tammy continued to apply the headlock and pressure to Karen, Karen's g-string was all the way into her ass, her pussy lips beautifully exposed. Karen's ass muscles tightened as she strained to try and get out of this headlock, beads of perspiration forming on her back.

Tammy legs and ass looked sexy as hell as she maintained the headlock, and she was grunting with determination as she kept her breast on Karen's face. Ken was shouting for Tammy to kick Karen's ass and finish her off. But Karen refused to submit, her fighting spirit now on display and undeniable. I saw no way for Karen to get out of this predicament, but I shouted for her to pull the bitch's hair harder. Ken and I were only a foot or two away from the catfighting wives, moving around to get the best possible views of both the action and their sexy bodies.

Tammy continued to work her body away from Karen's legs so as to avoid any repeat of the punishing bodyscissors Karen had clamped on her in round one. Karen was being manhandled, but she did have Tammy's hair and was alternately yanking hard, the relaxing, then yanking even harder. Tammy's head was being pulled back and to the left, her neck at an angle that was not natural. Tammy's eyes showed the pain she was feeling in her neck and scalp, but the tough, petite Tammy would not let up one bit with the devastating headlock she had in place. Tammy started using her other hand to even yank harder on Karen's hair. Finally, Karen submitted the round, her face red and sweaty. The two wives rolled away from each other and lay on the mat breathing heavily and both sweating in moderation. I went to Karen's aid to see if she was ok and noticed tears in her eyes. I helped her up and led her back to our bedroom. Neither girl said a word to each other as we left the catfight room. The round had lasted seven minutes, with Karen's head in Tammy's devastating headlock for at least six of the minutes .I sensed the tone of the evening was changing.

Once I got back into our bedroom with Karen, I hugged and kissed her and asked if she was ok. Her reply amazed me. She said that she couldn't wait to get back out there and even the score with that bitch. I told her that the score was even. Karen replied that she wanted to even the score for what Tammy did to her the last round.

“Can you believe she had her nipple in my eye for most of the time we were fighting?” she asked. Karen continued. “I can understand if it happed for a moment. But she could see where her nipple was, and she did all she could to keep it in my eye. She definitely was trying to humiliate me!”

I tried to calm her down, but to no avail. She would hear none of it, and told me that she was going to kick Tammy's ass once they resumed. I couldn't wait. This was really getting better and better. What a fight it had been so far- but the best was yet to come.