News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

RAMA vs Hitomi Tanaka Oiled catfight combat!!

• 6 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
RAMA vs Hitomi Tanaka Oiled catfight combat!!
« on: February 16, 2014, 06:06:57 PM »
Rama vs Hitomi Tanaka

It was a mild weathered day outside. Partly cloudy skies, with comfortable temperatures.

I had recently met Rama, getting to spend part of the day with her. Rama was enjoying the day out, as well as plenty of attention, wherever we went.
She was dressed in a simple white halter top, with black bra underneath. As well as a simple pair of clingy, tight black sweats.
One thing most people usually noticed, as Rama came by. The lady was very busty.
Yet if they looked up, they found one very beautiful face, on a lovely lady.

Rama's hair was long, past her shoulders. At times it had a brunette look to it. Today, as the sun glinted off it, the more auburn aspects. She was displaying a more red haired look.
Rama was at times a very impressive titfighter.
Yet as you looked, front to back, and head to toe. Rama was also very fit, and in good shape all over.
The lady able to catfight, in more ways than one. Her previous opponents finding that out. To their pain, and dismay.

As we walked between the shops, along the plaza. We moved between other groups of shoppers. Rama turning heads along the way.
The ladies seeing her, soon turning frosty stares her way.
While the men usually focused on her voluptuous assets. Before having their jaws dropped, if their eyes traveled up, to her pretty face.
Voices, chatter, and sounds of a busy day all around.
Then out of nowehere, while passing between buildings. Another woman walks out, while talking to her friend.

The woman had long hair, with a cross between brunette and red. She was wearing a black halter, and white strechy pants of some kind.
Her appearance showed a very lovely woman, of some asian mixed ancestry.
She was like Rama, very busty, while looking very fit. The rest of her body.
Not paying attention, she steps out, her chest slams into Rama's side, knocking Rama off balance and to the ground.
I move to help Rama up.
Yet she surges back to her feet, slams her own impressive chest. Into the other woman knocking her down, in return.
Rama standing fingers slightly curled to fists, ready to battle.

"Do you know who you attacked?" The other woman's friend asks, as she helps her back up.
"Why should I care?" Rama asks, still waiting to sink her fingers, intothe other woman's flesh. For the rude meeting.
"This is Hitomi Tanaka." The friend introduces, as Hitomi looks at her white pants, now showing stains, from things on the ground. That she had landed on, when Rama knocked her down.
Eyes, and camera phones, begin taking in the scene. Even as a few security members, begin heading our way.
Hitomi glares at Rama, wanting to get her hands on her new rival as well.
"Not here you cow, if you wish satisfaction, meet me at this club." "In two hours." Hitomi says, digging a card out of her small handbag. Handing it to me.
"You will be her second?" She asks as I take the card.
"Stormie, will watch, as I take you apart bitch!!" Rama replies for me.
A quick, partial bow, eyes glaring at Rama. The security already breaking people apart.
As all parties pretend to get along in public. For a showdown to happen between them later.

After we leave, I am surprised at Rama's pleasure at the coming event. Seeming that she knows who the other woman is. While loving the idea of getting her hands, and tits on her.
When asked if she wanted to do this for sure. Rama quickly replying, with or with out you.
So two hours later we arrive.
The club closed, for this time of day.
Yet as we walk up, a door opens, and we are beckoned inside.

The name of the club gave you the idea. When we entered, there was no doubt, this was a gentlemens club.
The large bar standing to one side. For now the table and chairs vacant.
All focus, to the stage, as the only place having Rama's rival standing ready.
A large wading pool, resting on the stage.
Hitomi standing waiting, with a robe wrapped around her.
"I had to get permission, to use the club." "In my need to teach you some manners." Hitomi remarks. As she drops her robe, to stand in a very skimpy, pink leotard.
The other woman, her second. Soon revealing herself to be wearing a matching outfit.
We follow, up the steps, and see the oil bottles standing ready beside the pool.

Rama smiling, as her hands go under her top, to unfasten, and remove her bra. Myself sure the thin white top would burst. As all of her assets sprang against it.
Hitomi watches,  as she steps into the pool, kneeling to face us.
Rama quickly removing her shoes, and socks. Followed by her sweats.
Letting me enjoy the fact, the lady had a nice ass.
Dressed in only a halter, and panties. Rama takes her place in the pool across from Hitomi.
Her companion, soon begins to pour oil, down over Hitomi's heaving chest.
The liquid glistening, as it begins making her leotard see through. Hitomi's eyes focusing on Rama. Even as her nipples begin to harden. Her garment soon clinging wetly against her skin.

I get the honor of getting to pour the oil, down over the heaving mounds of Rama's breasts. Her top starting to become slightly see through, as it wetly conforms, to her proudly thrust tits.
Rama turning a smile towards me. "Enjoy the show, as I teach this slut a lesson." Rama says.
Rama pleased, after his eyes did dip to her partially visible breasts. They rose again, to look her in the eye, as she spoke.
She was beautiful, glistening, and ready to fight.
Turning back to Hitomi, who sends her a disrespectful hand gesture.
The two ladies, begin moving towards each other, in the wading pool.

The two ladies begin to circle, then slam their chests against each other. As hands, and bodies move to gain purchase, and balance.
Heavy breasts pressing together, and slowly starting to grind. As they pull back, and thrust them together again. Neither lady giving any ground.
"Ruined my pants, fucking whore!!" Hitomi hisses, as she slaps her hand, across the tops of Rama's breasts.
"Watch where your grazing next time cow!!" "You walked into me first." Rama replies.
Before grabbing a hand full of Hitomi's ponytailed hair. Yanking her head back, before slapping Hitomi's pretty face.
Hitomi is rocked, but anchors herself, by grabbing the front of Rama's top.
The sodden material tearing apart, as Hitomi yanks on it.
Rama's large glistening breasts spilling free. Rama crying out in pain, as Hitomi quickly begins sinking her fingers. Into the tender exposed flesh.

Rama retaliates with a hard chop, against Hitomi's chest. Followed by a hair pull of her own. The yanking the straps down, baring Hitomi's breasts, for some clawing now.
Both ladies chests now heaving oiled, and exposed. The ladies seemed to be close in size, yet Rama's breasts looking much firmer of the pair.
They continue testing each other, tit clawing, as well as squeezing. Hair being pulled, followed by face, and chest slaps, and backhands.
Their breathing coming faster, as the sound of skin against bare skin, echoes in the club.
Rama lands a strong forearm to Hitomi's side, sending her toppling over.
Rama quickly tearing off, the rest of her rival's garment. Hitomi soon thrashing naked, in the bottom of the slippery pool.
As she moves and struggles, the rest of her body being slicked by oil.
Rama looses her grasp of her opponent. Hitomi slipping free. To send a foot, into Rama's trim belly.
Rama doubles up, as Hitomi rises, and lunges into her. taking Rama over.

Hitomi's hands quickly working Rama's panties off, among open hand slaps. Rama returning a hard slap to Hitomi's bare bottom.
"Bitch!!" "Whore!!" "Fucking slut!!" They exchange verbally, as hands slap, and nails claw at each other.
They part, and soon face each other, as they rise to their feet. Again faces, and exposed breasts feel slaps and backhands.
Then hair is pulled by both, as again they press together tit to tit. This time both fully nude.
Feet slipping, and sliding in oil. As both glistening fighters struggle for leverage and balance.
Legs tangle, and they go back down, with a wet slapping sound.
Rolling apart quickly, to surge together on their knees again.
Now fingers curled into fists, as they begin punching each others sides, bellies, and tits.

No more trash talking or words being traded, as now both focused on winning, and nothing else.
Rama gasps as a fist, catches her belly. Yet launches her own, into Hitomi's midsection. Stopping her from being able to take advantage of the short loss of breath.
Chests heaving, naked bodies slicked from head to toe. The continue to struggle.
Bodies aching, as soon one must give into the other.
Another trade of fists on bare skin.
Then Rama grabs Hitomi's hair, before slamming her heavy tits, against her opponents.
Hitomi cries out in pain. Before slamming her breasts back against Rama's own.
They begin to grind their hard nippled breasts against each other.
Both seeming to realize, it was now or never.
Chests begin to slam into each other, as fists tried to punish naked bodies.
Finally Rama's attack, and tit's proving to be the better of the duo.
Hitomi falls backwards, Rama following her.

Soon Rama is laying naked on top of Hitomi. Using her own body to pin her opponent down. Hitomi squirming, the slippery oil, making it hard to complete a pin.
Rama changes tactics. Her own clit, rubbing against Hitomi's exposed sex. Rama gyrates her body for a bit.
Then lowers her hand to stimulate Hitomi's aroused clit.
Hitomi writhing against her. Even as Rama shifts up, lowering her large, well formed breasts onto Hitomi's pretty face.
Rama has Hitomi climaxing in the wading pool beneath her. Even as she begins to tit smother her.
Hitomi's hand begins to tap out, as her body can struggle no longer.
Even as she submits to Rama.
Hitomi's hand finds Rama's exposed sex.
Soon she has Rama gasping, and collapsing naked on top of her. Rama sliding down, to lay evenly on her lovely opponent.
They lay gasping, and enjoying the release of their climax. Competing against the aches and pains from the fight.

"Your lady has won." Hitomi's second admits, as they slowly roll apart, to rest squatted  or kneeling in the pool.
Rama turns to me and smiles. She is sore, and will feel her bruises for a few days. yet she had won.
A combination of cat, tit, and sexfight against Hitomi Tanaka.
Rama was the winner.
I help her up, letting her lean on me, as she tries to step out of the slippery pool.
"Happen to have a spare shirt Stormie?" She asks. As she could still wear her sweats, yet her top was ruined.
"Please, my tribute to the victor." "I think I have something that you may wear." Hitomi offers.
The ladies begin chatting friendlier now. The fight over, the winner now known.
I got to enjoy being witness. To Rama's beautiful naked body. Her lovely face, and catfighting skills.
Many would focus on only one aspect of this pretty lady. Yet after today, I knew. Rama was worth seeing in every way as well.

The End

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: RAMA vs Hitomi Tanaka Oiled catfight combat!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 08:56:55 PM »
Great story Storm!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 07:05:50 AM »
Great story Storm!

Why thank you Anna!!  Hmmmmm  how hot would it be, having the Marine chick fight in the oil??  Can only give my opinion... UBER HOT!!

Storm

Offline bush

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:36:41 AM »
I enjoyed this great story

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 08:31:47 PM »
wow!  We readers are blessed with more and more truly great writers on here!

This was a wonderful read - THANK YOU!

GG

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 06:38:48 AM »
Nice to see someone enjoying these ....  Have to admit looking at the photos..

Sometimes it can be very distracting. When looking at Rama, and Hitomi. To try and write, while picturing them oiled and topless!!

Storm

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 01:40:06 AM »
Wow...Reading it again..and thanx again stormy.
I feel like I want to fight again.Any one in here want to get her sss and tits kicked?
Stormy I want another story.