News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Gymnast gets beat This one's for Carissa B

• 2 Replies

Offline overkill18360

The Gymnast gets beat This one's for Carissa B
« on: February 19, 2014, 01:39:58 AM »
It was the finals of the US international gymnast competition I was competing against a girl from Pakistan. I hoped to go to the Olympics and if I won here my chances were pretty good. The day of the finals arrived and while in the bathroom I was approached by a girl that was dressed in what looked like guy clothes.

She had short black hair and black eyes. She was taller than me by about four inches. I stand five feet that would put her at around five feet four. She glared at me and pushed me up against the wall. I tried to break free but she was stronger than me.

“If you beat my sister I will beat your ass. You understand American dog?” She said in broken English.

She let me go and stared at me.

“Remember what I say.” She said as I left the bathroom.
I didn’t know what to do. Do I tell my coach or just fuck it and do my best. I decided on doing my best. Plus how would she even get to me after the competition? I nailed my routine and scored higher than my opponent giving me the gold medal. I looked around and there was no sign of this girl.

I was leaving with my coach when a wave of people separated us. In the confusion someone twisted my arm behind my back. I was led into a room off to the side of the show area. The person holding me pushed me into the room.
I turned and my eyes widened. It was the girl from the bathroom. But how could she have pulled it off?

“Congratulations you win.” She said.

“Let me go or I’ll scream.” I said.

“You see I can’t do this. You embarrassed my sister and after all you are American slut so I must kick your ass.” She said.

This was a joke. It wasn’t real. She removed her jacket and walked toward me. It was the first time I notices two others standing in front of the door. I had no way out. I was never in a fight and had not a clue what to do.
When she was close enough I had the wind knocked out of me by a punch to the stomach. I couldn’t believe the pain. I gasped for air and was hit in the face with another punch. I hit the floor hard and the next thing I was being kicked in the back and legs.

‘Look at this American scum. Doesn’t even try to defend herself. Come on pig I give you a chance to do something.’ She said.

I stood up slowly and backed away. My mind was racing. What should I do? I screamed and charged her knowing there wasn’t a way out of this. I threw a right and missed.

“Come on try again?” She laughed.

I walked up to her and spit in her face and slapped her. She didn’t move but hit me in the nose. Blood poured out she pulled my hair and threw me to the floor. She straddled me and grabbed my hair and banged it against the wooden floor. I saw stars. Tears were rolling down my face.

“Please stop I’ve had enough. You’ve made your point. I’m sorry I won but there’s nothing I can do.” I cried.

“You could have lost but chose to win instead. Now you must pay American pig.”

With that she stood and yanked on my blouse. The buttons flew in all directions. They all laughed at how small my tits were. I tried to cover up but my antagonist slapped me across the face. I forgot about my blouse and held my cheek. She kicked me in the crotch and I couldn’t even scream the pain was so bad.
She tore off my bra and ripped my head back. This Bitch was out to kill me I thought. She pulled back her elbow and sent it sailing into my nose. The blood flowed out and I knew it was broken. I was crying like a baby from the beating she was giving me.
I begged her to stop and she laughed.

“This is only the beginning my sweet. I am going to totally humiliate you.” She said.

She held my arms and punch my in the stomach three time. The wind was out of my. How much more will I have to take? She pushed me to the floor and undid my pants. I couldn’t even fight her off I was in such pain.
She threw my pants and panties to the side and licked her lips.

“I’ll tell you this American slut. You have a very nice pussy. Too bad I have to fuck it up.” She said grinning.

She spread my legs and stumped my pussy. I was going to pass out by she stopped and slapped my face so I wouldn’t. She removed her pants and panties and straddled me with her ass in my face.

“Lick my ass American whore.” She said.

I didn’t and this infuriated her.

“You American’s think you are so superior to everyone else. You are nothing but scum. Now lick my ass or I will beat you some more.” She said.

I was shaking and crying. I didn’t know what to do. She took hold of my pussy lips and twisted. I screamed and she pushed her ass into my face to muffle the noise. She kept doing it till I had no choose but to lick her ass.
She looked at her friends and said; “See I told you that’s all these American pigs are good for licking shit.”

She stood and I gagged. I was curled up holding my legs and crying like a baby. I prayed she was done and this nightmare over. It wasn’t. I glanced over at her and the two others and now they were taking their clothes off. They approached me and she grabbed my hair and lifted me up.

‘You are going to show my friends that you are the Whore I say you are. You are going to eat their pussies till they cum and don’t miss a drop. You understand? If you resist, the pain will be worse.” She said.

I nodded yes knowing she would do what she said. It was easier to give in at this point. One by one I licked their sweaty, wet pussies till they came in my mouth. When the two were done I had to do this Bitch. She took hold of me hair and shoved my cum soaked face into her pussy. She grinded and rotated it till she exploded all over my face.
I passed out and when I came to they were gone. I dressed and left the room. I never told anyone about this. I missed the next competition. I heard her sister won.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: The Gymnast gets beat This one's for Carissa B
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 10:59:15 AM »
Hot & sexy!  :D ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
Re: The Gymnast gets beat This one's for Carissa B
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 11:03:47 PM »
Terrific story!  :)

Great story. You are an incredible writer and I am extremely excited that you are going to write the story of my fight with Lyssa. That should be the hottest story ever.

So am I! And it will be the hottest ever.  ;)
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde