News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Girlfight in the riding stable

• 0 Replies

Offline Marcel21

Girlfight in the riding stable
« on: February 19, 2014, 04:10:06 PM »

Hy everybody

Here is a story from Germany, Sorry if the translation is not that great ...

have fun, Marco

The following story is based on a true story , which I have experienced in the summer of 2006. I was together at that time with Daniela , she was 18 years old . We both lived in a small town near Dusseldorf . At the time I was 24 years old. She is a very pretty girl , 168cm tall, slim , has long, blond hair, which was a little wavy and blue eyes. One of her hobbies was passionate horse riding, since she was eight year she worked with horses, she was a member of a riding club in the place where they regularly took riding lessons as well.
 But the whole thing had a hitch ! My friend told me from time to time that she has repeatedly arguing with a girl from the riding club . Andrea was said this was also 18 years old. As I drove Daniela regularly to training and again picked up ( she could not then driving) I saw Andrea once . She was very pretty, my friend made ​​it clear competition! A slender figure, long legs, brown long hair and dark eyes.
 I was then, it was the 10th August 2006 , a Thursday , for over 1.5 years with a pair Daniela . This morning was exceptionally Daniela go train , they usually only goes Monday and Thursday evenings each riding. So I drove it around 9 clock to the stables and she went at 11.30 clock pick up again . And since the story began :
 I parked my car in the parking lot outside, and waited for my friend. But this did not come after 10 minutes of waiting , I decided to look up on the farm. From a distance I heard from the stable loud cursing and foul language . A voice which I could make out as these by Daniela . I walked into the barn and saw Daniela and Andrea with hateful glance look at and yell . They stood about a meter apart. Approx. 5 feet away from them stood a man , estimated 20 years old and watched the two . I went to Daniela and asked what the problem was because: " Stay out of there, the bitch made ​​me angry ," she hissed at me. Temperament has been my little one , only it brings it very rarely revealed. Now, however, the mood was downright cooking ! The other man then pulled me towards him, he turned out to be friend of Andrea. He explained to me and told me that the dispute between the two is escalating on now , Andrea has already reprimanded him , he should stay out of the whole. In the meantime, berated the two on, fell bad words like " bitch , bastard , bitch ," etc. . I noticed how excited me the situation, but so was somehow confused because previously I worked with never clashes of girls . It was a picture of gods : Both girls , 18 years old, dazzling pretty, stood face to face , walk every moment at each other ! Andrea was the same size as Daniela , also slim and very pretty. She had long , brown hair and dark eyes. Both wore their riders clothes , rubber riding boots with spurs , Daniela beige riding pants and a pink tank top, Andrea was wearing gray riding pants and a purple shirt with short sleeves . Above all, the riding boots of the two made ​​me enormously as I stand before the event on it!
 But now the dispute escalated completely , Daniela Andrea missed a clapping slap in the face , which in turn reacted immediately and went with her riding boots against my girlfriend. She said this, and they both started against the respondent to contact , an actual " riding boots struggle" began at the same time grabbed Andrea Daniela 's hair and jerked her head forward . Well Daniela began to beat with the fists against the hated opponent. It was a back and forth from punches , kicks , trips to the hair , etc. The friend of Andrea and I were standing next to it, were petrified. First it was a certain shock, but then outweighed the lust to intervene and separate the two . In addition, they have indeed made ​​clear from the beginning that we should stop indulging the whole. This is despite the first blood was flowing now , Daniela had nosebleeds, shortly after Andrea's lip began to bleed profusely . The battle had been going now for about 3 minutes and was more intense , but both girls were still standing , although they staggered from side to side in the stable lane . Now both also began nasty blows to the breasts and belly Respondent to use , as well as kicks to the groin area . The shirt by Daniela was hanging in shreds , her breasts ( 75B she was wearing ) peeped from the white bra. Andrea took the opportunity and grabbed Daniela's breasts and squeezed them , my girlfriend shrieked aloud. It tore her bra off Andrea , at the same time she reached now the bare chest of Daniela and carve her nails into this pure. My treasure she fought wildly , could the " chest handle " also solved. Shortly after, both fell to the ground, Daniela Andrea could now also tear off the shirt. How obsessed both were now fighting on the ground, beat her fists in the face and the breasts that came with the boots and spurs . Both were wearing even a number of wounds , the faces of both were bleeding to death , the breasts and bellies had tens of scratch marks , the breeches were torn part by the spores, this as well as the riding boots were smeared with blood . And despite the brutality of the struggle of the two , I stood there like a captivating ! They rolled on the hard concrete floor , as Daniela Andrea bite into the upper arm , this made ​​the equal. Thus the struggle dragged on , an estimated 8 minutes, until both were no longer able and desisted from each other . Daniela stood up slowly , breathing heavily and whimpering , she hobbled toward me. The friend of Andrea took care of his girlfriend. We now left the scene of the fight , I gave my girlfriend in a blanket car and we drove home.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:11:54 PM by Marcel21 »