News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Marsha vs Fawn in apartment fight - loser smothered.

• 7 Replies

FawnL

Marsha vs Fawn in apartment fight - loser smothered.
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:58:41 PM »
ok..this is the story of my apartment fight whose result was decided by this poll...

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,37900.0.html

=============  

Ok..here I am.
It is time to win my first fight.

I have been defeated and humiliated in my first two fights and I want a good revenge, a good win now. I think I need to pick better my adversaries as I made the mistake to fight bigger and stronger women that could overpower my skills of speed and technique, using their superior strength.

I have accepted the challenge of Marsha, a slightly puffy, chubby  5’2” young lady with an innocent looking face, having my same size and I am sure that I can put this Marsha off pretty easily.

We agreed on an apartment fight, taking place at her house in the western part of the town on a midweek day, with nobody to interfere till one of us will be out cold and she will be the one.
My husband is giving me a lift then he will be back to pick me up, once I am exiting Marsha’s place surely victorious, taking the sexy sandals that she is wearing in her profile pic as my personal trophy.

I see that my husband K is pretty nervous as he drives in the traffic, towards our destination.
- Are you sure that you need to do that, honey ? – he says looking at me with his grey eyes shining in his clearly concerned face.
- Sure I want it. Worry not. – I smile back to him. – I can easily handle this little, chubby young woman. I’ll put her out before she even realizes what is happening to her.–
I see him sighing and I get back concentrating on my coming bout.
I need to stay calm and do not let the little bitch get the initiative.
I need to control her at the beginning, then hit her and stun her with my superior skills.

K pulls out the main road into a residential estate with nice, small cottages scattered on the hill, surrounded by trees, bushes and flower beds, getting to an elegant one floor, detached house with a path of grey tiles leading from the road to the entrance door.
- Here we are. – he says. – That’s the house. – He checks the number on the piece of paper I printed out. – Best of luck, honey. –
I turn to K and I kiss him, pushing my lips and making him feel my passion.
- I will be back soon. So take a walk around and come to pick me in one hour time. We shall enjoy the rest of the day, I promise you. Let me do this job, first. –

I open the door and walk out in the cool sunny day, heading directly to the large wooden door, my stiletto heeled strappy sandals ticketing on the hard tiles as I strut on my way, sure that K is fully enjoying the view of my petite but toned, sexy body.

I stop and knock at the door, waiting for few seconds as the cool breeze moves my black hair that reaches my shoulder. I can hear the sound of heels from inside and few seconds later the door gets opened and Marsha appears on the threshold.
She is indeed the light blonde of the pics in the web site and she is wearing the same green gown and the black sandals.
- Marsha ? - I ask looking at her round young face.

She looks at me, checking my attire and evaluating my black tight stretched sexy mini dress that covers my body and hips like a second skin.
Surely she is impressed but she hides it pretty well.
- Ah, the Asian bitch.  – she smirks – Fawn, eh ? I was thinking that you would have never showed up, preferring to call off the challenge.–

I laugh loud at her words, putting my hands on my hips and planting my face right in front of hers.
 – Call off ? Listen I am going to kick you ass and leave this place in few minutes. –
She says nothing and steps back, letting me enter in the tidy, well lighted living room.

- Ok, this is the place. – she tells showing me the large room where she has made space moving the furniture aside and leaving a large area with the floor covered in a light green carpet.
- Fine to me. – I say checking the place. – So, no rules apart from biting and scratching. Fine ? –
- Sure. Till one will be out and it will be you. – she hisses.

- We’ll see, we’ll see. Let's go then. –
I say as we start circling around, balancing on our heels, studying each other, trying to get the initial advantage.
I am carefully looking at her movements trying to find the opening in her defence.
I need to get her on the floor then I will make her feel my power.

At last I see the moment or at least I think I have seen it but as soon as I dive, trying to catch her body and push her down to the floor, she surprises me, sliding aside, letting me pass by and one second later I feel her arms passing and clasping me from behind, securing the grip around my neck and squeezing my throat in a perfectly executed choke hold.
The little bitch can fight then.

- Amghhhhhhhhh – I mutter as she pulls me back hard with her, as we fall heavily on the floor, the back of my body lying and resting over her, unfortunately still secured in the strong choke hold.

This is not the fight I had imagined. I need to get free at the soonest or I could be already in trouble.
The bitch is stronger than I was thinking and her choke hold is quite strong, cutting my breath.
I take my hands up, trying to break the hold as I squirm desperately my legs kicking the air,
But to no avail. I need not panicking. I need to remain focused and find the way out.
But I need to act fast before my head becomes light.

I can feel her warm breath in the back of my neck as she grunts in her effort to choke me.
She pulls more, again squeezing painfully my throat. - Worry not, bitch. It will be fast. Just relax and go out.-

The chubby bitch is strong and also very fast. Unexpectedly fast. I have been surprised by her move.
I did not expect her being so good and now I need to muster a comeback before it is too late.
I change my tactics. I stop trying to break free from her chokehold by pulling her arms and I begin sending my elbow hard into her side. One, two, three times, putting all my force in these blows, trying to inflict some damage to Marsha.

I can hear her grunts and her body shaking under my blows as I keep on punishing her flabby side but she is still holding her choke and I am not succeeding in breaking it.
I send one more blow and at last I can feel her hold been loosened at last.
I can finally take some air into my tortured lungs. I gulp and breathe better now but at the same time I take a pause, stop hitting the little bitch thus allowing her to regroup.

She suddenly tightens the hold again and rolls on her side, making me roll down with her, till I find myself face down on the carpet and now she is on my back, the weight of her body pushing and crashing me to the floor, flattening painfully my tits and still choking me.
ARGHHHHHHHH…

I groan as I am back struggling to get some air.
I have turned into a worse position as not only she can go back squeezing my neck but now she can also add her body weight to better secure the hold.
I am getting short of breath. I already feel my head go light.
I know that it is not a good sign and if I don’t do something I’ll be out soon.
I am trying to shake the bitch off but I am trapped underneath her body, as the lack of oxygen is weakening me fast, too fast. I am panicking now.

My hands cannot reach her and I can not make any damage to her. The bitch really trapped me nicely. – Go out slut, go out. – her words echo into my brain and I am tempted to follow them and let me go, then I think of my husband, expecting me to score my first victory since I joined the board,  and I get a surge of anger. I have to fight back. I want to show him that I can win my fights.
I have come here to show him that I can score one win, at last and I want to do it.
I want him to be proud of me.

Suddenly Marsha viciously grabs my hair and yanks my head back, painfully arching my body, my back near to the breaking point.
- Arghhhhhhhhhhh ……… - I scream, feeling the unbearable pain in my back, with also my scalp burning as she is savagely shaking me like a rag doll.
 – Let me goooooooo… – I cry, tears flowing from my eyes.
I can hear her laugh as she indeed releases the hold, letting me fall back to the floor.

THUD…..

my face crashes hard to the carpet and I see stars.
She grabs my hair and
BANGGGGG
she crashes my face again to the floor.
BANGGGGGG and again.
I am dazed.  
Stars are flashing in front of my eyes.
I am tasting some blood into my mouth.

I feel her hands grab the hem of my tight mini dress and two seconds later Marsha has pulled it off my body, leaving me wearing only my panties and sandals.
Before I can even complain she rolls me on my back and come to seat on my chest, facing me and trapping my arms under her knees.

She looks directly into my watery eyes, a triumph expression in her face.
She starts slapping my face hard…
SLAPPPPP………..SLAPPPPPPPPPPP.. right, left,
SLAPPPPP….SLAPPPPPPPPPPP right, left…..
My cheeks are burning and my head is ringing.
The bitch is really dominating me and I still have to score one good blow to her.

- Ah ah…..- she laughs - so this is the only thing that you can do, bitch ? Getting punished and crying like a baby ? -
She turns her position, still seating on my chest but facing now my body and starts slapping my naked breasts.    
ARGHHHHHHHHHH..
She is slapping them hard, several times then she proceeds with twisting, pinching and stretching my hard, sensitive nipples adding even more pain.
 And it is not over yet. Then punches follow, pancaking my tits, painfully crashing them, moving down, targeting also my belly and I can do nothing to stop this torture.
She can do whatever she likes with my body. I feel lost.

- Stop…please…stop…mpppphhhhhhhhhhhh..-
I try to scream but only muffled sounds come from my mouth as she is moving her ass back, till I can recognize the musky smell of her pussy as together with her asshole she is now covering my face, sealing my nose and mouth. No, please, not this. Spare me this humiliation.

It is now going from bad to worse as I feel my panties being pulled off, sliding down my legs, my ankles and off my heeled feet. Nooooo, I am naked now and next she grabs my legs, pulling them up and folding my body till my ankles come back almost touching my shoulders, with my privates now in full view and easily accessible from her position.

Oh, my God, no… I think as next I feel her fingers entering my pussy, pushing down deep and start working inside, pumping and scratching, pinching my clit, playing with it.
Arghh…the slut wants me to cum. I must resist but it is impossible. She is too good.
She knows how to work on me, touching my sensitive parts and soon I feel my groin responding to her thrusts, following her rhythm, faster and faster, a huge orgasm is mounting inside me till I savagely explode, squirting like a hose and she keeps on pumping more and more, not stopping, not satisfied yet, wishing to humiliate me further, making me cum again and again, draining my last energies, my residual forces leaving me with these orgasms.

I am completely done, exhausted. Nothing is left in me, not even my spirit.
She has conquered me. I lay there at her mercy.
No whatsoever energy left in my drained body.

Now it is her turn to get some sexual satisfaction as I feel Marsha rubbing her pussy over my nose and mouth, passing it back and forth, back and forth and next sensation I feel is my face getting all wet, flooded with her sticky juices.  She is gushing like a fountain. I hear her moans of pleasure as her body shakes over me. This is actually the last thing that I can remember as I try one last futile attempt to push her away from my body. I pull up my arms, I weakly fold my legs, pointing the heels on the carpet but I can not dismount her.

She seats back comfortably on my face, putting all her weight on me, pushing hard, laughing loud and cutting completely my air supply. I cannot breathe. I desperately shake, I twitch helplessly, shining stars are flashing on the side of my vision and slowly but constantly I begin to black out, darkness engulfing me as my arms drop down with a light thud, my legs stop kicking, my heeled feet sliding down to the floor, as a final sigh is exiting my lips.

I am done. Out for good. I have lost once more. I feel so ashamed.

From here I leave my husband to tell what he saw as I am out of the world.

Ok, one hour has gone. I check my watch. I have waited enough. Time to go back to Marsha’s house.
I had a nice walk around, stopping and seating on a bench enjoying the fresh air, feeling the warmth of the sun on my face, nervously thinking of what is going on inside the house, with the two ladies fighting till one is left unconscious. I would have loved to be allowed to witness the fight but Fawn preferred to keep it private.

It is time to pick my wife. I am pretty optimistic that she scored her first win since joining the catfight board. She deserves it. I saw her adversary, Marsha, opening the door and I am pretty sure that Fawn has easily put her out. She is no match for my skilled bride.

I walk to the door and knock at it, waiting for few seconds.
The distinct sound of heels approaching. Fawn for sure, I smile.
The door gets opened. – Ok, honey …it is time… -  I stop immediately when I see that the woman standing in front of me is not my brunette beauty, but Marsha.
My smile crushes with my hope to face my victorious wife.
I am surprised and upset.

- What….what.. – I can hardly mutter…
- What happened ? – Marsha is almost laughing looking at my face. - Worry not honey. Your little bitch is taking a nice nap and she will be out for some time. If you like you can scratch her pitiful body from the floor and carry her back home. I already enjoyed her enough. –
She steps aside walking inside the room as I follow her, watching her swaying buttocks as she proceeds on her stiletto heeled sandals, taking me into a large well lighted room.

- There she is. Nice piece of trash. – she stops, pointing to the unmoving figure lying on the floor.
I am shocked watching the prone motionless body of my brunette wife, strictly tied.

Fawn is clearly out cold, lying naked, secured in a very uncomfortable hogtied bondage, her arms pulled back and her wrists tightly secured by ropes to her ankles, her legs completely folded back with her feet touching her buttocks. I notice how her black sexy sandals are sneaking between her tied legs, with their stiletto heels deeply inserted one in her asshole and the second in her pussy.

Her face is resting on the floor but I can see how her mouth has been ball-gagged, luckily she is surely unaware of her ordeal being completely out cold, her eyes shut closed.
Her entire face is shining with love juices that have reached also part of her raven hair, surely coming from the happy Marsha that is still admiring her job, walking slowly around the destroyed Asian brunette, hovering round her beaten body like a vulture, placing on foot on her back and pushing the stiletto heel into her soft skin, still getting no reaction from Fawn.

- Get your little bitch back home honey and tell her that it has been a pleasure kicking her ass. -
she blows me a kiss as I lift my brunette in my arms and exit the house carrying her limp body away to my car parked right outside.

I hope that Fawn will carefully consider again before accepting another challenge in future.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:02:25 PM by FawnL »

Offline NoraG

Re: Marsha vs Fawn in apartment fight - loser smothered.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 11:06:51 PM »
poor little Fawn....beaten once again... ;D
Was not enough the lesson I gave you at the BBQ party..?  ;D

by the way...great story....but you better give up fighting...you are terrible...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 07:20:39 AM »
Aw sorry about having another loss, Fawn!  ::) But sexily written!  :P I know how it feels, having myself not yet won a poll fight here at Free Catfights after 4 tries ... It looks like some here like seeing us lose polls! He! he!  ;D :D ;)

(Of course, IRL or via Cyber my record is entirely different  ::) Winks!  ;))
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 10:16:36 AM »
Aw sorry about having another loss, Fawn!  ::) But sexily written!  :P I know how it feels, having myself not yet won a poll fight here at Free Catfights after 4 tries ... It looks like some here like seeing us lose polls! He! he!  ;D :D ;)

(Of course, IRL or via Cyber my record is entirely different  ::) Winks!  ;))

well....actually it is not a big problem....
I like having fun....but of course I would like to score my first win sooner or later...  ;D

the point is ..if even Marsha (that was easily destroyed by all the other opponents) beated me...
who could I find as a possible target to beat..?  ;) ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 10:36:08 AM »

I like having fun....but of course I would like to score my first win sooner or later...  ;D

the point is ..if even Marsha (that was easily destroyed by all the other opponents) beated me...
who could I find as a possible target to beat..?  ;) ;)

Yup, I agree ... losing can be as sexy & hot as winning ... but yeah, like you, would love to get a pollfight win some time [though doubt that happening here at Ultimate Surrender given the way people vote ...  ::)]

Just try & try again ... I'm sure you'll succeed at last!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 10:48:17 AM »

I like having fun....but of course I would like to score my first win sooner or later...  ;D

who could I find as a possible target to beat..?  ;) ;)

Yup, I agree ... losing can be as sexy & hot as winning ... but yeah, like you, would love to get a pollfight win some time [though doubt that happening here at Ultimate Surrender given the way people vote ...  ::)]

Just try & try again ... I'm sure you'll succeed at last!  ;D :D ;)

well..I could fight you...as your record is as bad as mine...so pretty "inviting"... ;)

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 01:51:10 PM by FawnL »

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 05:11:28 PM »
Fawn I could suggest you to train yourself fighting with some big puppet, but I think puppet would win and spank you too  ;D ihihihihihih

FawnL

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 08:08:07 PM »
Fawn I could suggest you to train yourself fighting with some big puppet, but I think puppet would win and spank you too  ;D ihihihihihih

very funny, darling....!!  ;D ;D ;D

I would like to listen to these words as I am chocking you out using my legs...!!!   ;) ;D ;D ;D