News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

when my girl meets her enemy

• 1 Replies

Offline DasDenny

when my girl meets her enemy
« on: February 20, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »
Ricarda 5'6'' / 132 lbs dark blond hair to the middle off her back
Jana 5'4'' / 120 lbs blond shoulder length hair

Ricarda was my girlfriend and she was always out for some competition with other girl. In the most things she was comparing herself agains an other women. Her fitness level was not the highest but she in a good shape.
Jana was a friend of her she had know since the was in school. Jana was the kind little princess for teachers and she ever used this little-girl-attitude to get, what she wants. Ricarda ever had to fight for her aims to become successful.

After the school was done, the ways separated and they where out of contact. Ricarda was grappling for fun an never expected, that one day she would fight Jana.
We did have a little contract with a fitness club, so we had the chance to have a ring where we can grabble for fun. At the beginning we grabble with each other but later she told me that she would like to test her strength against other women to. I flt okay with this as long as I can be there and protect her if needed. She accepted and we found some girls for fighting. Most girls became close friends to us and so it was a nice little hobby.

But this time it was different situation. I notice that something was not the way it ever was as Jana came to the ring. I saw a never seen strong will in her eyes. So as Jana enters the ring through the ropes I called my girlfriend to come to me and ask her, what the matter is. She often told me about the feeling she felt being depressed by a girl called Jana. She got everything done easily as Ricara have to work so hard. I was shocked and so nervous at the same time as she told me, that this girl in the corner was the often described Jana. After that my girlfriend ordered me, that she don't want me to interrupt both if she would be in too much trouble. I needed a minute to accept this but I finally accepted her will. The reason for this she told me some weeks later. She was so proud, that don't want to be the little weak girl being protected by her boyfriend. Not in this fight. I fight that had nothing to do with the fun fights she had in the past. This was serious. Her personal enemy she wanted to win against or get down trying.

With some worries in my mind I rang the bell and the two girls started to circle around each other in the middle of the ring. As the did I compared both girls. My girlfriend was a bit bigger. Her dark blond hair she left open as she always did in her fights. She was in good shape wearing a white top over her dark blue bikini with neckholder.
Jana was wearing a red swimsuit and having her hair strict tied to a pinned up hairstyle. She was a bit smaller than my girlfriend but looks very sporty and well trained. It was a very interesting matchup.
Ricarda starting the fight with a smart attack. She quickly getting her shoulder to Janas belly getting her arms around the legs of her and tackle the blond to the mat. Jana was too surprised of this that she could not stop Ricarda from sitting down on her belly. She was twisting under my girlfriend as Ricarda tried to get Janas arms under control by grabbing her wrists. But Jana got the right answer to react. She was pressing her arms close to her body working them through under the legs of Ricarda. Before she knows what Jana has planned she was pushing her up a bit and slipped trough the legs of Ricarda with making a bridge at the end. I was very surprised how far this little girl got back on her knees and got in the position behind my girlfriends back.
Before Ricarda gut a chance to turn around Jana got her arms around my girlfriends neck and pulling her to the side. She immediately started to work on Janas arms to get out of this but she had a great grip on her neck and her arms were stronger than Ricarda thought. At the same time Jana tried to get her legs around my girlfriend body but she was fighting hard against being caught up between Janas legs. If Jana would be able to get my girl in a scissor she would be done. The legs of her was looking damn strong and I saw the upcoming panic in the eyes of my girlfriend this to happen and she did the best, she could have done in that situation. She was able to turn and lay down flat on her frontside pressing her hot body against the mat. Jana still got the arms around her neck but getting frustrated now having no chance to get her strong legs in place on Ricardas body. The position of my hot girl was not the best but what Jana did next I was never expected to see to be done on my girlfriend. She let go of her neck but placing one hand on her scruff and pressing her down with all strength she got against the mat. I never had seen my girlfriend that helpless in a fight. It was scary and fascinating at the same time. She did not move anymore. Janas use the situation to get the right place to sit down on Ricardas back and we all in the room knew what the next move will be. She grabbed Ricarda by her long hair and pull her head back as wide as she can. My girlfriend is the most flexible woman I know but as I saw in her face, she was on the boarder of what she was able to take. Jana seems not to be out for a submission. It looks that she had the strategy to weaken my girlfriend by holding her in this move and as much I hate to say this, it worked out very well for her. Ricarda tried to face the pain and tried to find a way out of this but there was only a little chance for her to get out of this without taking to much damage on her fitness.
As Jana let go of her hair she fall down flat on the mat to have some time to rest and catch her breath again as my strong willed girlfriend tried to get up again. Jana helped her up to get back on her feet by grabbing her hair and pulling her up to drag her into the corner. Ricarda is not willing to end up as Janas ragdoll so she punched Jana hard to the side twice and Jana was surprised by the pain letting go of Ricardas hair. Ricarda kick Jana to the side and her rivals falls down on the mat. She fast kneel down on Janas back and she cries out in pain. I was proud of my girlfriend that she was able to fight against after this torture. As Jana is still down on the mat Ricarda place her foot between Janas shoulders, grab her arms and pulling her into a surfboard hold. Jana work hard against this painful move and try to get on her knees. Ricarda try to hold her enemy down on her knees weaken her body as much as she could. She stomps hard two times between Janas shoulders and Jana is getting more and more pissed off. Another hard stop and Ricarda let go off her arms and kneel Jana down to the mat again. She jump down to sit down on Janas back and pull Janas legs up into a boston grab. Jana try to push against but Ricarda force her body into a painful position. Ricarda scream as she pull on Janas legs with all strength she had. Jana screams in pain as she try to get her arms in front and pulling herself up to get Ricarda out of balance. Both girl try to control the situation and is not willing to lose this breakpoint of the match. After more than a minute it looks like Janas is getting more control. She is able to get to a more and more comfortable position and grad the hair of Ricarda behind her back. My girlfriend lose the grip on Janas legs and fell off being pulled down by the hair. As Jana jump on her feet dragging my girl around the ring I was not sure if Ricarda can come back again. After all Jana seems to have more strength left than my girlfriend. Jana pulling Ricarda hard on her hair to land a powerful kneekick deep in the lower body of my girl. She falls on her knees unable to get up resting to catch her breath again.
Jana walking in front of my girlfriend, placing Ricardas head between her strong legs, bending my girls arms behind her back and let herself fall. This was getting nasty. I see my girls head squeezed between this strong legs as her arms are monopolized in her back. As long as she don't submit the fight is not over but the only question was, how long will she take this. I see her weak, tortured body twisting in pain and panic against this humiliating hold. I scream to my girl she should give but she's struggling on to break the hold with no chance of success. After some helpless trying to get out my girl fades out and is out cold. Jana let go off my fallen princess, She's looking straight me, grabbing ab bottle of water and sit down on her chest again. She flow the whole bottle of water over the face of my girl. She woke up down on the mat with Jana in a winning pose over her. As Jana speaks to her: „You never had and will have a chance hun. Not in the past and not in the future, but if you don't think so, I will be there waiting for you!“ After Jana left the room I rush to my girlfriend helping her to sit down. She asked me: „Did I have a chance?“ I said: „Yes, if we practice you can beat her.“ She said „Okay, this shame I can't take without any revenge.“ As I lift her up and carry her to the locker room she wispers: „Thank you for not interrupted the fight.“ „It was hard my princess“ I said. „I know.“
Girl, why do you wanne have such big plasic boobs? This is unnatural and not beautiful!!!

Offline DasDenny

Re: when my girl meets her enemy
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:44:40 PM »
Thank you
Girl, why do you wanne have such big plasic boobs? This is unnatural and not beautiful!!!