News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Sister Rachel vs Angela

• 24 Replies

Offline Carissa B

My Sister Rachel vs Angela
« on: February 26, 2014, 07:11:49 AM »
My sister Rachel 5-4 120 was an all conference soccer player in High School.  She is now a starter on her college soccer team.  Very popular, funny, and voted Junior Class President.  She is squeeky clean and just started dating this guy Simon.  Simon's ex-girlfriend Angela is crazy!  She is a former stripper and 5-5 130.

Angela has started send emails to Simon and copying Rachel.  She dares Rachel to open her goody two shoes trap.  Rachel has tried to ignore it but fially she responded "leave my man alone."  Angela now is fixated on taking Rachel down and humiliating her with a beating she will never forget and put that in an email to Rachel.  Rachel is quiet but said she will not back down...any thoughts on what will happen in this EPIC NHB catfight?

Offline Ravenstein

Re: My Sister Rachel vs Angela
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 07:29:58 AM »
Blonde and brunette? Goodie two shoe and instigator? Let's get it going girls! Can't wait!

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 12:55:48 PM »
Hope to see angela embarrass Rachel then torture her the whole night till morning.

Offline Ravenstein

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 08:30:08 PM »
But Rachel is an athlete. She should and could treat Angela's round belly as a soccer ball, just saying.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 09:31:35 PM »
But Rachel is an athlete. She should and could treat Angela's round belly as a soccer ball, just saying.

In real life that is probably true, but this is not real life and love to see athletic women beaten.

Offline Ravenstein

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 12:39:07 AM »

In real life that is probably true, but this is not real life and love to see athletic women beaten.

I am cool with that. We all have our own likes. Personally I love to see bitchy/evil/mean/instigating women beaten. It is just... so... sexay! You just get to say "ohhh you had that coming shouldn't have been such a bitch!"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 12:39:46 AM by Ravenstein »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 11:52:46 PM »

Sister Rachael is stronger and more athletic, but ex was a stripper and is more worldly and more exerienced. While your sister will pull Angela around by her hair and throw her around, Angela will pummel your sister and at the end, Rachael will have Angela's exposed hairy pussy all over her face as she's forced to lick her into orgasm after orgasm.

Offline Ravenstein

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 06:36:52 PM »
Could we expect a story  :) one of these two needs to get her ass kicked for the fight over bf
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:37:37 PM by Ravenstein »

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 03:37:27 AM »
Rachel the school athlete soccer star was in her dorm room When there was a hasty knock on the door. Expecting one of her soccer friends She was shocked to see the lady in the emails.  Angela had a ride smile on her face as she pushed the stunned athlet  aside and walked in to the dorm room and said This is my room now Rachel... Pack up your stuff and get the hell out now!  With that she walked quickly up to Rachel who was standing there with her mouth agape Dan gave her a vicious slap across the face the head Rachel seeing stars and brought tears to her eyes.  Angela callously laughed What's wrong soccer star This is just the beginning and I am going to show everyone that Even though you are an athlete, I own your ugly ass!!!!!  Rachel was in her spandex leggings and got an ounce of courage and tried to give Angela the soccer style kick... With the dancers reflexes Angela skirted aside and then grabbed Rachels hair from behind and Suong the star athlete halfway across the room into the TV which came crashing down.  Okay bitch is that how you want it to go Angela smiled as she approached Rachel he was curled up on the floor.  Angela last as the tongue Rachel was nearly unconscious already.  What a sorry excuse UR for a woman you are nothing more than a little girl all those muscles you have account for nothing what a joke you are

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 06:03:26 AM »
I really like the start to this story. I would love for you to write more of it with this same domination by Angela. I think it's hot when the ex is although the same size totally takes control easily and has bigger tits and the gf is scared of her> in the end she is dominant in every aspect between the two. through out the fight trash talking and comparing her body to the gf using holds that allow those watching to see the comparison between the two. Anyway I love the start very much.

Offline Ravenstein

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2014, 08:10:13 AM »
Nice! Poor Rachel so easily beaten... Or is she!

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 03:50:45 AM »
Some of the guys that were watching the affair were shocked that they're funny popular star soccer player was dismantled so quickly by the stripper.  Angela got a evil smile on her face When she realized that Rachel was incapacitated.  She reached down and straightened out the balled up athlete  With the silky brownish blond hair.  She easily slid off the soccer shorts that Rachel was wearing To expose the royal blue spandex compression shorts that were underneath.  Even in this state of mild unconsciousness you could see the muscle and power and Rachel's legs.  Angela had a blast calling her fak at every second she could get.  Angela then grabbed her top and ripped it off her body In the most brutal fashion almost like a pitbull Savagely Tearing through a piece of meat.  Rachel's head bobs from side to side.  As the Jersey tour is exposed the shiny white sports bra underneath her shirt.  Angela then went to the top of Rachel's head and grabbed her long silky hair and Jan to drag her out of her dorm room for everyone to see.  The crowd was silent as they stood shocked seeing their heroin and such a compromising position.

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 08:09:05 PM »
Rachel's muscles normally tense are now placid.  Angela looks at the crowd and says what do you expect this pretty girl might be an athlete but she is definitely not a tough woman... With Pat she laughs and straddles atop Rachel's chest And jumps in the air planting her ass Squarely on Rachels midsize athletic the shaped boobs.  Rachel's eyes bald open within an audible woosh coming out of her mouth and nose. Angela stairs down and says well well the goody goody  princess has decided to awake this will be fun.

ANYBODY WANT TO WRITE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 04:39:30 AM »
I'm not a writer but I Love this story and hope someone will. Although you have done such a great job I would love if you finished it. I will throw out an idea or 2. 1. Having Angela strip Rachael's top off then trash talk about how small her tits are then taking her on top off. Then her comparing hers to Rachael. being that Rachael is an athlete and does have muscles doesn't mean that Angela is not the stronger of the 2 and she plans to show her and everyone there that she is. Angela would have Rachael to stand up and flex her muscles then she would do so to show them who had the superior body. Rachael not wanting to cause Angela to hit her any more would do so. Then proceed to challenge her to different types of test of strength in which she would continue to dominate Rachael easily in those all the while taunting her in front of the bf and the others. Just a few ideas but I really do love this story and would love for you to finish it. Thanks

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2014, 05:29:50 AM »
the reality of the situation came quickly to Rachel as this female dominatrix was beating her senseless...Rachel made a decision to dig down deep like all great athletes do in adverse circumstances and regain a competetive edge...the muscles in her strong legs ripple in the compression shorts as Rachel bucks an unsuspecting Angela off...Rachel pounces to her feet and the world is spinning...trying to regain composure, Rachel does what she know best and gives a vicious kick but Angela grabs her strong leg mid kick and punches Rachel square in the chest and Rachel being on one foot, let's out an embarassing yelp and starts to fall backwards...Angela holds on to her leg and Rachels head hits the floor causing her to see stars...Angela flips Rachel to her belly using her leg as leverage and then delivers the most viscous slap to Rachels ass...her firm butt ripples lighlty in her spandex pants...Angela then gets up and kicks her right between the legs...she laughs and says" no babies for you bitch!!!""she then procedes to try and rip off the spandex...Rachel weakly struggles...

ANY THOUGHTS TO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?