News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maura, Suzanne, Toni and Jane

• 24 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Maura, Suzanne, Toni and Jane
« on: March 16, 2014, 12:04:05 AM »
I hope everyone enjoys the first chapters in this my first story.

This is a story about four mature women, each in their mid to late 50s, seeking supremacy through physical stamina and sexual prowess by defeating other women of similar age and status. In order of appearance, the women are: Toni, Maura, Jane, and Suzanne. The setting is a vacant luxury house being shown for sale.

The Agents

Jane was one of the top Agents in her local Real Estate firm and was known as a woman who would go to any length to get what she and her Client wanted. A statuesque blonde in her late 50s, she moved with power and grace on long legs and her figure with full breasts was the envy of other female Agents in her office, including her long time rival, Suzanne . 

Suzanne was a dark blonde woman of many years of experience in the high-end residential real estate market. Working in the same office as Jane, she was an aggressive and hard charging 58 year old woman with a figure that showed her power: large hard breasts carried  proudly announced her intentions long before her spectacular legs and shapely derriere made their appearance.  Suzanne was known in the local business community as a woman who took no prisoners… and ate her dead. She got what she wanted, when she wanted, and how she wanted it.

On this late winter day Jane was planning to show a large vacant luxury residence in a secluded part of a gated community east of town. The house had been on the market for some time and the absentee owners were pushing hard for a sale. The multi-million dollar price was probably keeping buyers away but Jane felt that with a woman called Toni as a new client she could probably make the sale and pocket the huge commission. Equally, Suzanne felt that with a lady called Maura as her new client she could show the house the same day, close the sale quickly, and become a much richer woman. The question was, which agent would close the sale and which woman would end up with the keys?

Jane and Suzanne had a bit of history and had several erotic confrontations. The most recent took place a few months back when Suzanne had aced Jane out of a sale. There was some question about timing of final offers and Jane had confronted her about it in the boardroom after hours. The two women had exchanged harsh words, then slaps, pulled hair and then wrestled on the broadloom floor. Demure business skirts were hiked, behinds were clawed, more hair was pulled and breasts were squeezed as they rolled across the room cursing and snarling. Jane ended on top of Suzanne with one hand in her dark blonde head hair and the other under Suzanne’s pantyhose and full of her much darker public hair. After some tugging and screaming, and the forcible entry of one of Jane’s sharp fingernails into Suzanne’s vagina, she gave up but promised to “pay back” very soon. Jane smirked and went back to her office, locked the door, hiked her skirt and ran her hand under her soaking pantyhose, and quietly had a most satisfactory orgasm as she relived the brief fight and gloated over her victory.   

The Buyers

Toni had recently moved to town after her wealthy developer husband passed on. Even as a widow she was interested in a large and private property that would confirm her status as a powerful mature woman with standing in the community. A vibrant brunette of 57 with a large chest and excellent legs, she had a life time of experience getting what she wanted and she felt sure that with Jane as her agent, she’d be moving into the house soon. 

Toni was particularly interested in the large carpeted recreational area in the rear of the house with a large sunken conversation pit. Totally private, it was a large open space that would be excellent for Toni’s favourite hobby: sex wrestling with other mature sluts. She had developed the interest a decade or so earlier in Tokyo and had regularly hosted events in her last house where rich older women would gather together for regular erotic confrontations.  Membership was restricted for only wealthy women over 45 interested in coming hard and walking away with the loser’s panties and a large cash award.   

In that house she had arranged a space with comfortable leather love seats framing a large open area where two women would meet for erotic combat. Some called it catfighting but the ending was always at least one orgasm, then a verbal submission and a lengthy fuck. The themes and rules varied and were always agreed to before the event, but they always employed hair-pulling (both ends), wrestling and open handed slapping and some punching and usually ended with the space strewn with torn clothing and lingerie and two lust-crazed mature women in the centre each struggling hard to make the other orgasm first and submit. The victor then claimed her prize, usually a strap-on victory fuck of the loser. By this time, the spectators usually had their own hands buried in the bushes of their seat-mates, or in their own streaming pussies, finger-fucking or using vibrators as they watched erotic mayhem on the floor before them. Six or eight matures with their legs splayed and pussies and breasts being assaulted by others made for quite a tableau and the air was thick with the smell of wildly aroused women. Toni came to be known as the Catfight Queen of Tokyo and was keen to establish a similar reputation in her new city. 

For her part, Maura, known as the Spanish Catfight Queen was anxious to move to a more prestigious neighbourhood since arriving in the US. She saw the house as a potential place for her own Monday morning meetings of a very private and discreet “book club” she was establishing along the lines of her Spanish establishment. In reality, it was just polite society cover for an excuse for senior women to wrestle and have rough and violent sex with each other. She had developed the interest about 10 years ago after a confrontation with her neighbour.

A brunette woman in her late 40s had appeared at Maura’s door one Monday morning after a weekend mishap between their cars in the local Shopping Mall parking lot. She pushed her way into Maura’s foyer and basically challenged her to wrestle, “with conditions,” to see who would pay for the collision damage. Maura’s startled question about conditions was answered when the woman shrugged off her full length mink coat and stood there in a lace bra, garter belt, nylons and heels, with a thick and lustrous bush that she proposed to grind over Maura’s face, before Maura wrote a cheque to recover the cost of repairs to her car. Spreading her glistening labia, she invited Maura to inspect her huge erect clit before it penetrated Maura’s own pussy lips and dominated her.

Well, of course Maura was having none of that and immediately grabbed and then tugged hard on the woman’s thick bush. The brunette shrieked and immediately grabbed Maura’s brunette locks. After a bit of mutual female recrimination in the foyer involving nails, hair and curses, they quickly retired to the basement where Maura slipped out of her dress and panties to face her opponent, her own thick dark bush now on view below a full pair of 42d breasts with thick rigid nipples pointing directly at her rival’s breasts.  An epic Monday morning catfight ensued – the women were well matched and it took a while for them to slap faces, scratch backs and thighs, pull hair and strip each other of bras, assault breasts and twist nipples, and pull pubic hair as they rolled across the carpet. Maura ended up with her bush and clit jammed against the brunette’s and one sharp fingernail probing her rival’s rosebud while the brunette repeatedly slapped Maura’s face. It ended after several huge mutual orgasms with Maura having her sopping wet pussy serviced by the neighbour, who showed Maura a thing or two about sucking and servicing a clit.

Maura then produced her strap-on and had a long and rough victory fuck, pile driving the brunette into the carpet and reducing her to a drooling wreck. The repair cheque was duly written, but not by Maura.   

The two women had so much fun that they repeated the encounter every month. Sometimes in scenarios like the Teacher and the Parent, or Business Bitches, but just about anything that involved strenuous physical female erotic conflict. Gradually they expanded the group so that at on any given Monday the basement of Maura’s large house would see several pairs of mature bitches catfighting and fuckfighting. Sometimes they just had catfights, sometimes they just wrestled, and sometimes they used rubber toys, but they always started with a face slap, did some serious dress shredding and ended with huge screaming thundering comes.  It was in this venue that Maura learned her tradecraft in forcing come from another woman. Now she wanted to move up in the world and had her eye on the secluded house. It would be just perfect as a place to fight, fuck and folic with her growing circle of heated silver sluts.

To be continued............

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
Re: Maura, Suzanne, Toni and Jane
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 06:26:23 AM »
Toni:  my...  my... ,y..  this is a very good set up job you have done here.  Really making me to want more and even imagining what is going to happen with these 4 lovely Matures.

Looking forward to more chapters...

Great Start

JJ

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 09:07:07 AM »
Well, you said it is your first story. I can tell you have a promising career, because it is splendidly writen, hot and exciting... I am looking forward for the next chapter...

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 02:16:18 PM »
Debbie, don't mesh with me... We are in the majot League... AND we can hurt you or humiliate you... Want to try?

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 04:01:08 PM »
Toni, This story is just delicious! Well written and very detailed. Having locked up with you many times over the years, I know this story will only get more intense and heated. My only reget is that your real estate agent isn't ME. lol  Maybe whoever wins this house will invite me to one of her first mature-girl parties. 
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 06:09:20 AM »
And if it is Trudy that is invited over, please oh please let me the second, would love to show you what i would do with her (Trudy's) sorry body...

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 06:37:21 AM »
Ladies! Ladies !

You will ALL be invited to the grand opening of my exclusive club for matures over 40.

Maura thank you so much for your words of praise.

I am flattered with your words from one of the best writers here

I am just so happy and proud.

Joan, Trudy and Debbie, I want to brawl and fuck with all of you.

The grand opening will be something quite sophisticated and elegant, so you will all have to be on your best behaviour.

Ok?

The bitchiness will be expected after that,  whenever you are at the club.

Toni.   

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 11:46:42 AM »
Fantastic start Toni, thank you very much.  Can't wait to read more ;)

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 01:11:40 PM »
Clap Clap Maura loved it and looking forward for more
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 01:35:40 PM »
Carol, thank you, but this story was Toni's, not mine, though I am part of the story...
BTW, yes, I want fight you... or more...

Offline sally

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 04:07:58 PM »
can see toni and Maura getting it on very quickly....wondering who the best woman would be.....

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 07:06:05 AM »
Sally,

I will send you an invitation to the grand opening of the club.

You might see the answer to your question on the night.

Toni.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 09:36:38 PM »
Dear Tigress,

Part 2 is now up here, and he final chapters will be posted by Friday.

I still have invitations available to the Grand Opening of the club and you will be more than welcome to join the ladies on the night.

Toni.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 10:07:14 PM »
very good story, Toni, mature and elegant women fight in a "special" way....love it
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline olesoulle

• I love to see two women locked together...
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 01:44:46 AM »
Damn it, that is such a hot begining.... I can't wait to read the second episode.... You definately have me rock hard and throbbing Toni....OMG....
there is nothing more beautiful and sensuous than two women locked together fighting or making love. I LOVE to watch you girls, AND I am VERY descreet. I don't kiss and tell! Invite me to watch...