News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

HEATHERFIGHTS vs Paris hilton outdoor party catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
HEATHERFIGHTS vs Paris hilton outdoor party catfight
« on: March 16, 2014, 10:45:27 PM »
HEATHERFIGHTS VS PARIS HILTON Outdoor party catfight

Heather was one very sexy lady.

Pretty face, with a killer body, that looked even more amazing in her bikini.
The tops of her breasts, jiggling, as she walks, along the pathway.

The estate was spacious, and the walkway, led to the large pool. Further out, on the grounds.
Trees, and an array of brightly colored flowers lined the pathway.
Giving wat to an opened area, just before the landscaped, and ornamented pool.
Some rocks, rising at the back, as water cascaded down, like a small waterfall into the pool belowe.

Heather, was enjoying the invite I had worked for her, as a friend. The full figured beauty, getting a kick out of rubbing elbows, with some of the money makers in Hollywood.
Several of them having stopped me, to ask which company or magazine Heather worked for, as they were sure they knew her face or at least her nice tits, from someplace.
Heather was just an ordinary gal working a job, and enjoying catfights when she could.
Yet she looked like someone, they wanted to know.

Heather's bikini gave a very nice view of cleavage, and slightly tanned breasts. Nice legs, and a pleasing ass.
Heather's face, definately turning heads, and breaking hearts, as she enjoys the looks and comments.

Heather was just getting to a open space, close to the end of the pathway. As she sees some very attention getting violet flowers.
Heather lowering herself, to lean out, staying out of the mud, from the recent rains, as she brushes her fingers against the petals.
Her bikini clad ass, pushed out, as she enjoyed them.

"Oh look, one of the servants blocking the path." A woman's voice sounds, as Heather feels a foot press to her ass, then shove her from the path.
Heather gives a cry of surprise, as she is shoved out, into the mud.
Her chest heaving, as she feels the wet mud, slide down inside her bikini top, against her breasts.
Heather's temper rising, as she rolls to see me hurrying to her side. As a slender blonde, dressed in a slinky bikini. Holding a small toy dog in her hands. As she stands laughing with some of her friends, at Heather laying with her ass in the mud.

"Please, don't they let the peasants here bathe now and again?" She says, as a man with her, begins to ask if he should have Heather removed.

Heather was feeling outnumbered, and very angry, at the way some of the people so recently kissing up to her. Where treating her now.
I grab the man, and push him back, as he begins to reach to handle Heather.
Heather's hazel eyes widening, as she finally has the name to match the face, glaring down at her, as some imperious princess, looking down on a commoner.
Paris Hilton, was wealthy and not above acting the total bitch, when needed.
"If this mixed breed mutt belongs to you, please take her for distemper shots, and leave the party to real women." Paris ads, as a Screech comes from Heather, as she surges up, to grab Paris. Paris just handing her dog off in time, as some of the staff arrives. To hear my story, and to back Paris's entourage off, as Heather has the blonde, in the mud, rolling with her, in a mud covered cat fight.

The owner of the estate vouching for me, as his guest, as wagers begin going back and forth, as Paris's top goes flying, and Heather smears mud over her exposed, perky tits.
Heather loving taking it to her, now she knew I was vouching for her, and she was accepted for now. By the crowd growing in numbers around us.

Heather's own impresive tits springing free of her top, as they roll, and claw at one another.
Paris crying out, as Heather claws her right tit.
Paris then trying to bite Heather's heavy left breast. Before Heather smacks her head back into the mud, face first.

The two ladies looking very wet, as they roll, and soon Heather's bikini bottoms fall free, as she fights naked. While pulling Paris Hilton's bottoms up very far, into her buttocks.
The wealthy blonde hoping for someone to interfere on her behalf, as she squirms and helps strip her own bottoms, to escape the growing pain.
To her crotch and sex.

Then as cheers begin to sound. Heather slams her large breasts down on Paris.
The brunette laying her body on top of the slender blondes, as she orders her to beg for it to end.
To say she quits, before all the guests watching.
Paris curses Heather, yet soon cries for mercy.

Heather winning, as I help her up.

Paris laying muddy, naked and defeated. Her money not keeping Heather from beating her ass.

Heather proudly strutting naked, to and diving into the pool, as I gather her bikini.

Paris heading back, humiliated to the manor.

Heather bursts naked and glistening from the water, smoothing her long hair, from her face, as I toss in her outfit, trying not to stare at her very nice, wet naked body. As she washes the mud from her body, as the water shusshes down, from the manmade fall, into the pool.
Many people pleased withy the money they had won, wagering on Heather in the fight.
Heather is soon clean, and dressed again. yet still looking very hot, and dangerous. As she walks up the steps out of the pool, to give me a very wet hug.
"You know I am starting to get the idea, I just can't take you anywhere." I tell her, as she moves next to me. As we begin to head for the manor, and the car we had parked as we arrived.

Heather laughing, as she enjoys the stares we get, as we pass the so called elite of society.
"You sure know how to show a girl a good time." Heather says, as she grabs a few of the violet flowers to take with her. For sure I was going to hear about this.

"How about we stop for something to eat, on the way back into town?" Heather asks, as her hazel eyes watch me, as we get to the car, and she slips shorts, and a tank top, over her wet swimsuit.
I am so picturing a food throwing catfight soon in my future.
Yet I had to admit Heather was a lot of fun.

Maybe only a hand ful of ladies that I would enjoy spending time with more.
So sure we would hit a eatery on the drive back. As I wondered which lady would be stupid enough to piss of or challenge my buddy Heather next.
As well as if we would finish the day with out at least one arrest, as Heather liked to fight.

The end..   

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: HEATHERFIGHTS vs Paris hilton outdoor party catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 11:08:04 AM »
Heather is so damned sexy. Loved the fight and how it ended. You are a great writer and made a fantastic story.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 06:45:28 AM »
Thanks for the nice comments ...  Always good to see. Someone is enjoying these ...

Have a few more ladies ... with stories coming to them, soon as I get the chance. As always, THEY get to see them first. If they like and approve.
Then they get posted here, for you to enjoy as well.

A few very well known ladies around these parts.. As well as some newer to the forum ...  Oh and YES.. They get to have some input, into it as well.
So here is hoping RL gives me a break. So I can add more catfight mayhem in here soon.

Storm
BTW  Heather I think was the FIRST lady here at forum. That allowed me to use her in a story. So kudos, and thanks to her for that priveledge.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:46:29 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 01:30:17 AM »
Another great story!

Really enjoyed the whole thing!!

GG

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 06:41:37 AM »
Golden girl ......  love seeing your posts here!! Nice having someone doing some positive feedback.

Hoping to do something else with Heather .... Need to hear from her to get something in motion again.

Storm